Bottomless Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben felt boosted, more confident than he had in years.

"OK then, Sarah," he said. "A deal's a deal."

Smiling, Sarah turned away from him, placing one hand on her chair and another on the drinks trolley. She bent over slowly, her thick buttocks jiggling slightly. Everyone got a good look of her cunt, pink and wet.

Nervously, Jo walked over to her. She'd had no interest in Ben's dick, but Sarah's fat arse was another matter. She placed a hand on each buttock, squeezing, separating them slightly to flash her arsehole.

"God, I love your arse!" she exclaimed.

"Everyone loves my arse!" laughed Sarah, straightening up. "It's such good value!"

"You horny Annie?" laughed Sheena, watching as the beautiful brunette played with herself.

"Fucking horny," said Annie.

"Me too," said Sarah.

"Anyone here who's not horny?" said Sheena.

"I certainly am now," said Jo.

Annie got up, walking over to Ben. She reached out a hand and grabbed his hard cock.

"I think this boy is too," she said, smiling as she gently squeezed his throbbing dick.

"Um, Annie..." he tried to protest.

"What? I know you want me Ben. I've seen how you look at me."

"But... right here? In front of everyone?"

"Why not? We're your girls, Ben!"

"Yeah!" agreed Sarah. "Ben's girls!"

"I think we've known each other long enough to have some fun," said Annie, caressing Ben's increasingly desperate cock.

Sheena turned to Jo. "You OK with this, baby?"

Jo looked longingly at Sarah, who had now begun playing with herself too.

"Very," she said. "But I'm not one of 'Ben's girls.' You can enjoy some cock, I'll stick with the pussy." She leant in to whisper into her girlfriend's ear. "Does Annie like girls too?" she asked quietly.

"I think Annie will fuck anyone, as long as they're gorgeous enough," smiled Sheena. "Go for it."

Annie slipped onto her knees, taking Ben's thick cock into her mouth. She made appreciative, muffled moans as she sucked on him. He couldn't believe that the stunning Annie was there, on her knees, eagerly sucking his cock. He stroked her hair and watched her suck, but was soon distracted by the sight of Jo and Sarah. The big brunette was lying on the floor, her legs wide open, the ginger's head buried in her crotch. Sarah moaned with pleasure while Jo moaned with lust, the redhead gripping the brunette's thick thighs as she guzzled on her pussy. Sheena took her position behind her girlfriend, on her knees, her beautiful black behind displayed, and began to use her tongue to explore Jo's arsehole.

Ben's attention was wrenched back to his own situation when Annie, after taking a deep breath, pushed her head forward and took his cock to the back of her throat. The feeling of the head of his penis against the wet flesh of her throat made him gasp, but she pulled away quickly.

"Fuck, you're too big," she said, wiping drool from her face.

"Bring that cock here," called Sarah, between moans.

"You think you can take it all?" asked Annie, a bit of a sneer in her voice.

"I... fuck, hold on..." Sarah lost her capacity to speak and instead let out a loud groan of pleasure. She gently pushed Jo's red-haired head away from between her legs. "That was amazing," she said to her. The redhead smiled, Sarah's juices coating her face, then dropped forward with her own moan as Sheena continued to lick her arse and finger-fuck her pussy.

A little unsteady on her feet, Sarah walked over to Annie and Ben and dropped to her knees.

"I can take any cock anywhere," she boasted, opening her mouth wide. She took Ben's raging erection into her mouth, building up some saliva, before moving her head forward and sliding his dick down her throat. Her face pressed up against him, her nose buried in his pubes and his balls resting against her chin.

"Jesus fuck!" he exclaimed as Sarah began to swallow, the rhythmic pressure of her oesophagus against the head of his cock almost too much to handle.

Annie stood up and grabbed him by the face.

"Don't you dare come yet," she said. "That cock has got a lot of work to do." She reached down and grabbed Sarah by the hair, roughly pulling her away.

"Ow!" cried the big brunette to the little one. She stood up and squared up to her friend. "It's a good thing for you that I get off on having my hair pulled."

As much as he was enjoying having the two women fight over him, Ben didn't want them to actually fall out, especially if it risked ending this incredible experience.

"Girls," he said, stepping between them, "it's OK. Plenty to go round."

Annie turned to him. "Fuck me," she demanded.

"No, fuck me!" said Sarah.

He couldn't believe they were fighting over him like this.

"I will fuck both of you," he said, "but only if you can play nicely."

"OK," they said in near unison.

"Now kiss and make up," he said, semi-seriously.

They both broke into a smile at this, and proceeded to lean in for a long, lingering snog, making sure Ben could see their tongues running over each other. It didn't take long for their bitching to be forgotten. Annie slipped her hand down, sliding her fingers into Sarah's still soaking vagina. They stood there like this for some time, Ben slowly rubbing his cock as he watched them. Finally, they broke apart and smiled at each other.

"Sorry babe," said Sarah.

"Sorry too," said Annie, withdrawing her fingers and sensually licking the goo from them.

"You want to join me?" said Sarah, nodding in Ben's direction.

"Sure thing," the other woman agreed. The two brunettes got back onto their knees in front of him. Sarah took him in her mouth first, then Annie, continuing to switch for several minutes. Annie tried again to take him in her throat, but pulled away gagging.

"Shit, how do you do that?" she asked Sarah once she'd regained composure.

"You need to relax your throat, take him slowly to start with, but not so slowly you retch on it. You'll feel pressure on the back of your throat, but you can push past that." To demonstrate, she effortlessly took Ben's hard cock back into her mouth and down her throat as far as it could reach, staying there for a few seconds before pulling away.

"OK, I'll try," said Annie, taking a deep breath. She took Ben in her mouth again, before pushing forward. She gagged a little when he hit the back of her throat, an intensely pleasurable sensation for him in itself, before pushing forward further. After a brief delay, the head of his cock slipped past the barrier, and Annie's face was buried in his crotch. She held him for a good five seconds before pulling back. She sat there, gasping for air and spitting.

"You did it!" cried Sarah, kissing Annie hard on her dribbly lips. Ben watched them make out some more, rubbing his saliva-slick cock, before the twin cries of a mutual orgasm grabbed everyone's attention.

They turned back to Jo and Sheena, who they'd almost forgotten about in their own fun. The black woman was now sitting on top of the white girl, her round arse grinding into her face while her own head was between her girlfriend's legs. Sheena tried to stand up, but Jo held her legs down. Finally, she wrenched herself free.

"No," said Jo between pants, "more!"

"You really love pussy, don't you?" said Annie.

Jo smiled dreamily, Sheena's juices all over her face. She gestured to Annie to come over. The brunette strode over, her lithe dancer's body mesmerising, and took Sheena's place on top of Jo. To begin with, she hovered over her face, her pussy just touching Jo's lips, but the redhead pulled her down so that she was smothering her. Annie began to moan with delight.

Sheena walked over to Ben and Sarah, a post-orgasmic smile on her face.

"My turn with that gorgeous thing," she said, pointing at Ben's cock. She dropped to her knees and began to suck him, a gentler, less intense style of blowjob than Annie and Sarah's throating competition. Sarah kissed Ben passionately while Sheena sucked his cock.

"Pretty good day, right babe?" she said to him quietly when she broke away.

"A dream come true," he replied, honestly.

"I bet," she laughed. "I'm so glad this happened."

Sheena abruptly stopped her sucking and stood up to look Ben in the eye.

"Fuck me," she ordered.

"Hey!" objected Sarah. "I asked him first!"

"Let's not start this again," said Ben. "I will fuck all three of you, just be patient. Annie asked first, but she's busy with Jo, then Sarah asked. So she's getting fucked first. It's only fair."

"Yay!" squealed Sarah, unhooking her bra. She stood there stark naked, her huge, J-cup tits hanging provocatively.

"Hey!" cried Annie, writhing on Jo's face. "It's a bottomless party, not a topless one!"

"Babe, these beauties need to be freed." She guided Ben's face to her right breast, so he opened his mouth to suckle on her wide, pink nipple. Sheena joined him, taking the left, and they contentedly sucked for a few moments before Sarah pulled Ben's head away.

"Fuck me, now."

Sarah lay down, legs spread, her fuzzy pussy dripping wet. Sheena knelt beside her and continued to suck on her left nipple, while Ben got on the floor and slipped his cock into her.

"Yes..." she moaned, as he slowly thrust in and out of her. "Harder, please, harder..."

He picked up the pace, pounding her harder and faster, wet juices running down her thighs and buttocks. She hadn't even noticed that Annie and Jo had come over to her, until Annie knelt down and began sucking on her other nipple. Not to be left out, Jo lowered herself onto Sarah's face, who lapped at her pussy happily.

This carried on for some time -- no one there could have told you how long -- before Sarah came, powerfully, her scream muffled by Jo's cunt and ass on her face. Ben slumped back onto his butt, panting. Jo extricated herself from Sarah's face, slinking over to Ben. She got down onto her knees and wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock.

"Jo!" gasped Sheena, shocked to see her resolutely gay girlfriend sucking on a man's organ.

"I'm not letting that juice go to waste," she said. She ran her tongue up and down his hard cock, licking it clean.

Annie, face wet with Jo's juices, grabbed Ben's hand and helped him to his feet. She kissed him, and he could taste Jo's sweet flavour on her lips.

"My turn," she said.

Annie turned and dropped to her knees, allowing herself to fall forward so that she was on all fours. She looked eagerly round to Ben, silently giving him permission to enter her. After a brief moment silently appreciating her small but beautifully formed butt, Ben got to his knees too, and thrust his cock into Annie's soaking wet cunt.

Years of lust exploded from him at once, and he fucked her mercilessly, pounding as hard as he could muster. Annie's cries of "Shit!" and "Fuck!" were replaced by screams of pleasure as she hit her next orgasm.

Ben became absently aware of the other girls standing behind him, watching him aggressively fuck their mutual friend.

"There's that gorgeous arse," said Sarah, admirably, standing directly behind him so she had a perfect view. She carefully dropped to all fours and positioned herself so that her face was just in place for her to reach him each time he pulled outwards from Annie. She extended her tongue hungrily, allowing his swinging balls to collide with it. Once she got into his rhythm, Sarah began happily licking his balls, placing her hands on his firm buttocks.

Gently, she pushed, and he plunged deeper into Annie's cunt. He thrust as deeply as he could, pulling away less, while Sarah moved her head upwards. She ran her tongue up his perineum, between his sweating cheeks, and into his arsehole.

Ben had long been secretly into this sort of thing. He wouldn't admit it to his friends, in case they thought it was kind of gay, but he loved the feel of things around and in his butthole. Sarah noticed his shivering pleasure and, having moistened his hole sufficiently, slipped in her index finger.

"Oh, fuck yes," he moaned, bewitched by the combined feeling of Annie's slick vagina on his cock and Sarah's firm finger pressing against his prostate.

He continued for as long as he could, but it was only moments before he felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm building. He reluctantly pulled out of Annie and grabbed Sarah's hand, guiding her back out of him.

"No more," he said. "Sorry, but you're going to make me come, and I've still got work to do." He nodded at Sheena, who smiled eagerly.

"Finally," she said. "Lie down."

Ben did as he was told, lying on his back. Jo scuttled over and grabbed his cock, hungrily slurping on it to get all of Annie's juices. Once she was satisfied, she made way for Sheena, holding Ben's cock in position for her to sit on.

"All ready for you, my love," she said.

"Thank you, baby," replied Sheena, turning round and slowly lowering herself onto Ben. He and Jo together ogled her wide hips and round arse as she did so.

"I love that bubble butt," said Jo, and Ben agreed wholeheartedly.

Sheena sat back, straddling Ben's cock, rhythmically rotating her hips to stimulate her own G-spot. Jo slithered round to the front, taking her place between both their legs. Carefully positioning herself above Ben's balls, she began to lick Sheena's protruding pink lips and clit.

"Oh, fuck..." moaned Sheena under her breath, her motions ceasing as she was distracted by the twin pleasures. Suddenly robbed of stimulation, Ben began to thrust into her, pushing himself unbelievably deep inside her. "Oh FUCK!" she yelled, suddenly and urgently reaching orgasm. Once it had abated, Sheena clambered off Ben, a stream of juices sloshing out of her now she was unplugged. Once more, Jo leaned in, sucking and licking her partner's fluids off Ben's cock and lap.

"You taste the sweetest," she said to Sheena, leaning in to kiss her.

"Mmm..." she moaned, "yes I do."

Jo looked back to Ben, his cock still in her hand.

"Put it in me," she said, her eyes locked on his.

Ben was shocked.

"Seriously?" he gasped. "I thought you didn't like men?"

"Yeah, baby," said Sheena. "You don't have to do anything with Ben if you don't want to."

"My love, I've just seen all three of you reduced to puddles by this thing," she said, wiggling the dick in her hand. "And it's not really any different to when you plow me with a strap-on."

"Yes girl!" cried Annie, applauding.

Jo carefully positioned herself over Ben's cock, facing him, and slowly lowered herself. She squeaked with brief discomfort, rising and falling gently. She quickly picked up speed and force, sliding up and down his rod, moaning contentedly.

Sheena was happy to watch her girlfriend pleasure herself using Ben, but wanted a better view. She stood over his head with her arms crossed, a leg either side of him.

"Oh, now that's a gorgeous view," said Ben, looking happily up at Sheena's still wet pussy.

"Better up close," she replied.

Ben's smile widened. He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, flat. Sheena bent her knees and lowered herself, Ben treated to the beautiful sight of her dark pussy splitting open to display her pink insides. She sat on his face, pussy on his mouth and swollen ass covering his eyes, plunging him into darkness. As he lapped at her, she squirmed with pleasure. Jo leant forward, the angle pushing Ben's cock deeper still, and kissed her girlfriend lovingly.

"I love you," they said to each other.

They were far too involved with each other to see what Sarah and Annie were doing, but Ben would have killed to see the sight of the two of them on all fours, Sarah happily licking Annie's arsehole as she had done to Ben's not long before. Sadly for Ben, he couldn't see a thing, although he was none the wiser and was certainly happy smothered by Sheena's incredible butt.

Still kissing her partner wildly, Jo climaxed, her squeal muffled by Sheena's mouth. The sight and sound of her lover coming on her best friend's cock kick-started Sheena's own orgasm, and she gushed over Ben's face.

The two women climbed off their boy toy and collapsed happily onto the floor. Sarah extricated herself from Annie's ass, a little reluctantly. They all sat there, panting.

"Oh my god," breathed Sheena. "That was amazing."

"You're telling me," agreed Annie, the widest grin on her face.

"Aren't we forgetting something, ladies?" said Sarah, nodding in Ben's direction. "Our boy Ben hasn't come yet." She blew him a kiss. "Good job, by the way."

"Oh, he definitely needs a special treat to get him there," said Annie, nodding in agreement. "What was it you said earlier, Sare? You 'can take any cock, anywhere?'"

"I... might have said something along those lines," she demurred.

"Benny boy," said Alice, leaning over to him, "do you think you've got the strength left to fuck Sarah's big ol' bum?"

Ben's smile couldn't get any wider. "I think I can handle that," he said.

Yet, somehow Sarah's smile was wider still. "Oh, yes babe. Give it to me." She turned round, positioning herself on all fours, leaning forward so her huge arse was in the air. Jo and Sheena knelt either side of her, facing the opposite direction, each laying their hands on her, taking one cheek each. Even four hands couldn't hope to cover that mighty butt. They pulled, separating Sarah's cheeks and displaying her pink arsehole lewdly, a surprisingly tiny bullseye in such a huge backside. Ben didn't think it was physically possible for his cock to get any harder, but somehow it managed it.

Jo was almost visibly salivating at the sight of Sarah's puckered arsehole. Leaning in, she extended a wet tongue and deposited a glob of spit onto the hole. Sheena helpfully rubbed it in with her finger, slipping into the hole. Sarah moaned. The naked brunette, her massive tits dragging on the floor, turned her head to Ben.

"Don't keep me waiting. Come here and fuck my arsehole."

He didn't need telling twice. Squatting behind her, he grabbed his desperately hard cock and guided it into her slick pink hole. In spite of all the spit and juice covering both of them, the thickness of his cock and the tightness of her anus made it hard to penetrate.

"You don't have to be gentle, Ben," said Sarah, laughing a little at her accidental joke.

"Yeah!" shouted Annie, kneeling behind them both for an unobstructed view. "Shove it in there! Make her prove she can take it!"

Ben wasn't sure what this weird one-up-manship between the two women was about, and right now, he didn't care. He thrust as hard as he could, the head of his cock forced past the barrier and into Sarah's anus. She grunted, a low, visceral sound of animal pleasure. He thrust again, and again, harder and harder, burying the entire length of his shaft in her arse.

He'd thought, for some reason, that such a huge butt wouldn't be very tight, but it was, tighter than anything he'd ever felt. The course, wet muscular passage gripped his cock, sending waves of pleasure through him. The two of them grunted in unison, while the other three girls clapped in time with his thrusting.

"Fuck her! Fuck her!" cheered Annie.

"Fuck that gorgeous fat arse!" cried Jo, watching the tight pink sphincter stretch around his girth.

"Shit," moaned Ben, "I'm going to come!"

"Do it!" cried the girls in harmony.

He pushed in as deep as he could, before the pleasure became too much. With a few short, sharp thrusts, he finally reached his climax, pumping jet after jet of semen into the anus of one of his oldest friends.

Spent, he pulled out and collapsed back onto the floor. Blobs of jizz clung to his cock. Annie, still on her knees, shuffled over to him, and in a final act that shocked everyone, lowered her head and took his filthy cock in her mouth. Ben screwed up his face and swore again -- his cock was now so sensitive it was almost painful. Annie carefully ran her tongue over his shaft, licking up what was left of his gunk.