Bottomless Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back, licking her lips, suddenly aware that everyone was looking at her.

"What?" she said, sounding genuinely confused. "I like spunk."

"How much?" said Sheena.

"I fucking LOVE spunk!" she cried.

"Then clean out Sarah."

Shamelessly, Annie crawled over to Sarah, who was still head down, ass up on the floor. Her arsehole, now red-pink and agape from the hard fucking, dribbled semen. Annie extended her tongue, licking in and around the dirty hole, leaving Sarah shivering. Finally, she pursed her lips and pressed them to the hole, and slurped.

She sat back, swallowed, and flashed a smile.

"You're unbelievable," said Sheena.

Sarah finally regained her composure and shuffled over to Ben on her knees. She lie down next to him, and kissed his chest gently.

"I can't believe that just happened," he murmured.

"Believe it," said Annie. "You just fucked your three best friends."

"And my girlfriend!" added Sheena, still sounding like she didn't quite believe it.

"Hey, it's all good," said Sarah. "We're Ben's girls."

"Ben's girls!" cheered the other three.

Suddenly, there was an aggressive knock on the door, followed by the door itself being violently shaken as someone tried to get in. The five of them looked at each other, suddenly remembering where they were.

"Shit!"