Bottom's Heat Ch. 01

Story Info
Life is hard, specially during your second puberty.
2.8k words
4.5
10.1k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

_______

Tuesday: 9:51 A.M.

5th day of the 28-day cycle.

That day we were playing volleyball. The gym was divided into two halves by a giant net and every minute you could hear the sounds of passing and serving the ball. Volleyball is not among my favorite sports, but at the very least I'm not bad at it.

In this very moment we are super tied. Both teams have two sets each. We are currently in the last one. 25-24 them. In order to win they one more score.

We rotate. Now I'm in the attack line, on the left. The serving is ours. The whistle is blown. Pablo´s ball throw is rather mediocre. It barely goes above the net.

We are on a good start (note the sarcasm).

The other team sends the ball back to our court in only two contacts.

"It´s mine!" I shout.

I jump and block. The ball goes beyond the net but, as soon as I land, I feel the worst pain imaginable. Its like if I had been kicked in the nuts. My knees buckle. My eyes fill with tears.

"Andi, is your move!"

Its hard breath, even more so to notice the pass is coming from. The ball rattles in the floor on my left. The whistle is blown again. Their score.

"Yeah! Suckers!" the other team cheers. My teammates groan, mostly about my performance. As they could play like professionals.

"It was perfect pass," Pablo.

"You just froze there!" Luca.

"Andi, can you come over?" the coach calls.

The pain is already gone. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and walk out of the court.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a bad landing."

"Are you sure? Because it looked like you..."

"Yes, I'm sure."

The coach lifts his hands as if giving up and lets me go back to my friends. He blows his whistle again.

"Alright, guys. Good game but we are running late. Now go take a shower!"

_______

The locker room stinks of sweat and moisture. Enough to make you nose wrinkle until you get used to the hot steam of the microenvironment.

Pablo is already in his underwear. In general, it is a gift for the eyes. He is both tall and athletic. But today he won't stop complaining about my volleyball skills.

"I'm just saying it was a perfect pass. There was no way that you couldn't see it coming."

I take off my gym shorts.

"Such is life, Pablito. Also, the fact that you served without touching the net for the first time in your life does not give you the right to complain all morning."

He blushes. He opens his mouth to answer something clever, but he stops. He just stares at me.

"What is it, Pablito? A mice got your tongue?"

Silence. I look at my other friends who seem to be staring the same thing. I rise an eyebrow.

"Well," Nico says, "don't freak out but your butt is huge."

The comment takes me by surprise.

"What? I mean, yeah. I hear that often."

It is them who often tell me so. Like this was the first time we've seen each other naked.

"No, I mean more than usual."

Odd. I check my rear. Well, yes. I have a rather fat ass but, more than usual?

"Shut up, Pablo, before the whole class notices it," Luca points out. "Come on, let's get into the showers."

The three of them escort me inside and we get into a corner where we can have a relative privacy. We turned on the hot water and began to soap up.

First thing I do is touch my buttocks. They have always been one of my strong points, matching my fibrous abs and arms. I get under the shower and let the water wash away the perspiration.

"I know what you all think this is, but you are totally wrong," I blurt out.

"Andi, this is completely natural," Luca ensures while handing me the soap. "We will all get though it eventually. Some of our classmates already have.

"Yes, I know we will. But we can't be certain this is..."

"When you missed the pass, you seemed paralyzed," Pablo observes, water dripping down his pectorals. "What happened?"

I lather my chest. How should I answer that?

"Well... it was a poor landing. I hit my balls. The pain stunned me."

The three exchange a complicit glance. It is more than evident they are all chuckling.

"And is that something that happens to you often?"

"Ehm, no..."

"...that hypersensitivity is characteristic of crescent heat, Andi."

"It was a bad landing..."

"And your ass seems like it has been swelling for the past few days."

"Right now you three are a pain in my ass."

On the other hand, today I choose not to wear a belt. I mean, today I didn't need to, and I always wear a belt. Now that I think about it, they just might be... a fuckers, "well, alright. Lets say I entertain the thought of you been right... can you please stop chuckling?"

Luca drowns his smile under the shower.

"I'm sorry, it's that... uh..." Pablo.

"...you're cute when you're in denial," Nico.

I glare at them. Right now, I hate all three of them.

"The thing is, we can't be certain."

Nico clears his throat as he rubs his pectoral with a sponge.

"Well, I think I have an idea on how to leave behind all doubts".

"Please tell me that your plan is not make me wait a week".

"Andi," Luca tells me, "I saw my two brothers go into heat at least four times each. For me there is no doubt".

"Wow, you really have a big bubble butt," Pablo looks at me like a wolf at its prey. "... and round... like a volleyball... can I touch it?"

"No! Take your hand out of there, damn it... and don't get hard in here, for God's sake...

"Sorry. Sorry. It's just that... uff..."

Nico clears his throat again and throws the soap at Pablo, who already has his dick at half-mast. He soaps his testicles.

"Anyway, with my idea you can find out today," Nico.

"I think I know where this is going," Luca.

"Shh... how?" me.

"Don't ask me how I know this, but... I heard that the chemistry lab is free for fourth period today. And in that place, there are a lot of microscopes..."

"And what's with that?"

"If you get a small sample of... well... your fluids... and look for swimmers under the microscope..."

I rinse the foam out of my hair.

"Oh, sure. The first sign of heat is the cessation of sperm production."

"Oh really?" Pablo seems surprised. "I thought the first sign was the lubricating fluids..."

"And that's why you are failing biology..."

"In any case," Nico continues, "you're going to need another sample. I mean, to compare the results. If both samples have swimmers, then you are not going into heat yet."

Suddenly, my three friends widen their eyes. They all seem very interested in joining me. But the one who gets ahead of them is Luca.

"I volunteer as sample."

We stared at him.

"What?... Oh, c'mon. It will be just fine."

_______

Time goes by but not as fast as it should.

I check my watch. There're still 15 minutes left before there're just 30 minutes left until is time to meet at the chemistry lab.

Meanwhile, the biology class moves at a snail's pace. Until now, I couldn´t even focus on what the professor is lecturing about. I guess it might be something regarding mammal anatomy. I can only think how much my seat makes me uncomfortable. It's the same chair I use every day, but today I doesn't feel like it. I stir around my seat looking for a better position. Almost bouncing off the walls.

I turn to the window to find my reflection. The glass is somewhat dirty, so my silhouette is barely visible. But what a silhouette... everyone likes my face with green eyes and brown locks. It's not me who says it, the majority does...

"At the anatomitcal level," the professor explains, "a male animal resembles us in appearance. This is because it also possesses most of the sexual organs we have. To be more specific, the penis and testicles," a giggle runs through the room, "but unlike us, they lack the ability to gestate. Males can inseminate, but not be inseminated."

"So, they don't have a second maturity."

The teacher adjusts his glasses.

"Precisely. They only have a single sexual maturity. This is called unisexual. We, on the other hand, are hermaphrodites."

Back home we have a male cat. Always seemed odd to me that he only had haft the paperwork. Like if he was just haft done.

"Females instead, skip the first sexual maturity and go through what for us would be the second. They cannot inseminate... since they lack the sexual organs for it... but they can be inseminated. Females are the carriers of the animal world..."

I still feel uncomfortable. Truth is I wasn't expecting to reach my second sexual maturity until after turning 19 (average age). I'm aware that the first guy in our class who went into heat was barely 18 when he did. And I also know that is only two months from now before I turn 19. Thing is, I didn't think this was gonna happen right now. I know it's part of growing up, but sometimes growing up is a little overwhelming. I mean, if what I'm going through is really my second sexual maturity...

My phone rings in my pocket. Is time to sneak out of class. I rise my hand.

"Andrés. Do you have a question?"

"I do, can I use the restroom?"

I walk down the hall in the opposite direction of the restroom. I sneak up the spiral staircase behind the music room and turn right onto the second floor. When a janitor asks me where I'm going, I come up with an excuse.

Three more turns to the left, one floor up and straight to the end of the hall. The chemistry lab was always quite isolated from the rest of the school.

I cross the threshold. It smells like bleach.

"Finally, idiot," is Luca. "Are you ready for the jerk off of your life?"

I roll my eyes.

"Don't thing is such a big deal..."

We go to the tables where the microscopes are. We stand so that we have our backs to the door. The lab is supposed to be empty for about 40 minutes, but better safe than sorry. We have about 33 minutes left and counting.

Luca unbuckles his pants. He is already hard. I can tell by the outline of his underwear. He wastes no time and suddenly pulls out his member. His dick bounces twice before coming to a standstill.

At 15cm long and 14cm in circumference, Luca never had the largest member of our group, but he does hold the title of widest dick. I only let him fuck me once and it was exceptional. The strange thing is that right now I don't feel aroused.

I just stare at him.

"Since when are you shy?"

I'm not.

"Fine. I'm on it."

I drop my pants and take off the gear. At this point it doesn't surprise me that I'm not even at haft mast. I jerk and I squeeze it a little to force an erection. Come on, damn it. Get hard, already.

Luca undoes the buttons of his shirt. He sketches out a smile. He is cute. Cute as the ray of sunshine that reverberates through his blond locks. A little short, but he has broad shoulders and well-formed pecs. His biceps flex as he masturbates.

A perfect spectacle, but I'm semi-hard, nonetheless. Nothing to do about it.

"Yeah... I don´t think I'm into this today."

"Well, the loss of libido is yet another sign of a coming heat."

I roll my eyes.

"The idea of waiting a hole week seems more tenting."

"Wait. Wait. Since we came here, we better exhaust all our options. I got an idea."

He takes a finger into his mouth. I hear the clicking of his tongue. He gets next to me and when he takes out his salivated finger, I stop him.

"Stop right there. I know what you are up to, but I don't like being fingered."

"If you are actually going into heat, you might change your mind. If you don't like it, we quit it. Deal?"

I think about it. Luca approaches like a wolf to its prey. I haven't said yes, yet. But with all probability, I'm going to say no.

"Ok. Fine."

I don't even know what I'm saying.

He grabs me by the cheeks (those in my rear). He twists and stretches them. I admit the feeling is pleasant. With the tip of his finger, he feels my entrance. He gives it several taps as if dialing a number on a telephone.

My penis seems interested, but not enough to get a boner.

"How are we doing?"

"If I don't like it, you'll know."

He runs his fingers along the crack of my butt and holds my cheek tight. I feel his hand stroking my gluteus or rather kneads them like a clay sculpture. He puts back the tip of his finger in my butthole. He presses. The tip comes in. More pressure.

I wince and arch my back. His finger goes in clean as the stab of a dagger, until it bumps into his knuckles. I take a deep breath. Lucas remains motionless. I exhale all the air I have in my lungs. The sensation is exquisite. Indeed, now my dick is so hard that it seems about to burst.

He slides his finger out and back all the way in.

I barely control my breathing. Having a finger in the ass is the best thing that happened to me all day. I arch my back. I don't even feel an ounce of pain. Just overwhelming pleasure every time Luca stabs me over and over again. It's as if my dick is being touch, but from the inside. And much (much) more intense.

"Dude, you are wet," he notices. His tongue licks his lips, "More like super wet."

"What? That cannot be... hmmm..."

It can't be. Because if it were it would mean that I'm...

"Pablo said that judging by the size of your ass, you have been in crescent heat for several days".

"Uff... are you saying it's gonna get even bigger?"

He adds another finger. I exhale a breath of air.

"So much that you won't fit into your own jeans."

My legs go numb. Two fingers are all I need to lose control. I bring my arm to my mouth to try to stifle my moans. I don't want the whole school finding out I'm being fingered in the chemistry lab.

Then I realize how wet I am from behind. It's like lube oozing out of my ass. Enough to hear that splashing sound as Luca slides his fingers in and out. My legs are shaking. I grab my 16cm dick and start to play with my foreskin.

"How long since you last came?"

Luca pushes as far in as he can. I love it.

"I think... since... since Thursday..."

"Today is Tuesday," he whispers in my ear. "Chances are you've been on the crescent heat all weekend. You have a couple of days left until you are in full heat."

"I'm getting close."

Pressure builds at the base of my waist like bubbles in a soda can. I forget how to breathe. I close my eyes and lose myself in the waves of pleasure that flood me. The orgasm reverberates through my entire body, twisting the tip of my toes. I ejaculate in a tent that I make with my hands around my dick. After all, this is why we came to this laboratory.

Luca doesn't take long to follow my lead. He grins as if he's just bitten a particularly sour lemon. The first white jet shoots out and it catches us off guard. The second jet of cum falls into his hands. We already have both samples.

I don't want to say anything to Luca, but the first thing I notice is the color difference. My semen is rather transparent, and his is pasty white.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead. I'm exhausted.

"Come this way," he tells me. "The microscopes are over here".

We put the samples between two crystals and look into the eyepieces. Drums please. Are there differences? Well... although I hate to admit it...

I clear my throat.

"Good thing we didn't bet."

In Luca's sample there are a lot of little ants swimming back and forth. They seem to twist in their place. Almost schizophrenic. In my sample there are seven sperm cells. Yes, seven. Where there should be millions. And they are stiff. Like corpses.

"This is the proof we were looking for," Luca points out. "You're going into heat."

Well, fuck.