Bottom's Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why did he feel like he just got fucked? He never got fucked. Never.

He vividly remembered the tongue going all over the inside of his mouth and cringed.

They were trying to pretend nothing happened. Dinner time was coming and Chris had taken hold of the kitchen. A very delicious smell of roast chicken reached Leon all the way to the living room where he watched TV as loud as he could. The few instances he had to face his son-in-law after the incident had been awkward at best, but they were trying.

Chris came up to him.

"Can I use the car? I gotta go buy a few things." A neutral voice. Maybe he felt guilty, but was willing to let it pass.

Leon hated him. But now, unfortunately, he had a new strange admiration. He scratched his cheek where his beard was beginning to show.

"I'll do it. You're busy enough."

"I'll write you a list."

A few minutes later, he was driving to the nearest grocery store, feeling stupid for having offered. He wasn't trying to please the younger man. Never. But it felt wrong to let him do everything.

When he got back, he took the grocery to the kitchen. Chris thanked him by grabbing his cock.

"What the...?" Leon grabbed his hand. He squeezed but didn't try to take it out. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up and wait for me in the living room. No pants." Chris turned around and didn't wait to see if he obeyed.

He did. Quite fast, too.

He got naked from the waist down and widened his legs on the couch. He was hard to the point where his cock was pleasuring itself just by being so heavy and thick. He had no control over himself.

Chris came and saw him. A triumph arose in his eyes, something that Leon wanted to tear it out from them, stump on it and curse it. No man would ever feel that kind of triumph over him. No man. But his son-in-law didn't give a fuck about his feelings. He knelt in front of him and began to suck. They both seemed to forget that one had a wife, the other had a daughter.

Leon squinted, twirling his toes as his cock felt the pressure of a throat around it. Wouldn't you know? His daughter's husband could suck cock for a living. Son of a bitch was good. Better than Nico. Made him feel like a little sad kid who never put a cock in his mouth. And Leon couldn't control his reactions, calling for God every two seconds.

Taking off his shirt, Leon squeezed his nipples while he watched. His cock disappeared completely in that mouth, and his cock was not small.

"Oh fuck, FUCK."

"Wanna cum?"

"YES."

"Don't."

"Please," Leon begged. Why? Why was he doing this? He could cum whenever he wanted. Nobody told him what to do ever. "Please, let me cum."

"Alright, Mr. Leon," Chris said. "Go ahead," he said, and put the head on the tip of his tongue, getting the taste of that pre-cum. That sight made Leon lose the only control he had. He let it flow, thick, creamy cum, long-time coming, from Nico earlier today, from Marcos and his beautiful body, from sucking this little rat's ass and being left behind, all coming around to this point. So. Much. Cum.

Chris hummed happily while he jerked and squeezed the cock for more.

"All mine," he said.

He ended the cleaning process and got up. Leon looked up at him with admiration. The older man was a sad sight, exhausted on the couch as if he had been thrown. Bliss made his eyes flutter and his lips tremble.

"Now it's for real," Chris said. "We can't be doing this, Mr. Leon."

Leon nodded.

But of course, it didn't quite work out that way. They both had a taste, and wanted more.

At first, Leon was adamant that Chris was the only one to blame. But to be fair, Leon himself began the advances. He didn't know why. He hated his son-in-law with everything he had. But to touch him accidentally became one of his favorite things during the days. He even had to pretend to soften up, so Chris would feel more comfortable around him. He wanted so much to feel that mouth around his shaft again, he was willing to pretend...only pretend to like the younger man. Maybe even...pretend...to be friends with him...to enjoy his company.

It kind of worked. They were spending more and more time together. The pool became their sanctuary. Leon would go first with beers and snacks, getting the ambiance ready.

Chris showed up a few minutes later, underwear only, white skin shining in the sun, the print of his cock showing; he was smiling. They sat together. The chairs were close enough to allow them to touch. Foot caressing foot.

"We better not."

Leon nodded. He began to ask about his life, about his job, Miriam...Halfway through the story, Leon rubbed their feet together, toes mingled.

"You're a house-hubby," Leon told him.

Chris gave a small laugh.

"I've been getting shit from some of my friends, but I don't care what they think."

"That's indeed very stupid." He put a hand on his leg. "They just want to get into your head."

"That's exactly It." Chris begun to rub the hand on his leg. He shook his head.

They kept caressing each other. Chris had a big erection. Leon wanted to fuck his son-in-law and wouldn't let him escape. Chris, with a finger around Leon's cock, opened his palm and grabbed hard, squeezed. They massaged each other's cock, on top of the belly, touching stomach and chest.

Chris looked at him. Then his attention went to his nipples, which were being pinched harder and harder, back and forth. He reclined on the chair even more, enjoying himself.

"That's," he said under his breath. His nipples were hard and red, getting swollen by each pinch. "Fuck... Hm... Yeah...I trust you...F-fuuuck," he said, closing his eyes. His breathing got hard, quick, and heavy. After three quick grunts, he sighed finally. "Shit." His face got so red. He creamed his underwear. Leon tried not to smile. "I'm gonna go to the pool real quick," the younger man announced.

"Wait..." But he was gone, disappearing under the water, only to come back up with slick hair.

His son-in-law with cum in his underwear waiting inside the pool...

Leon left his chair. He went in calmly, sitting down on the stairs, submerged up to the belly-button. He watched Chris swimming here and there. Suddenly, he stopped swimming. He slowly got closer, knelt one step lower from where Leon was sitting, right between the legs. He let his father-in-law hug him from behind and pinch his nipples. The cock was hard. He squeezed the head, milking it for a little bit more of cum. All the while, Chris was pressing his back against the older man's cock.

Chris turned. He was more confident. He handled the whole volume under the underwear. He extracted the cock and jerked it. Their eyes met. Chris opened his mouth, put out his tongue and rolled around the nipple of his father-in-law.

Leon gasped. Then he hugged the young man, grabbing his butt. Chris moaned, with his mouth pressed against the nipple. He looked up. Leon pulled his face against the nipple again, telling him to suck hard, suck his daddy.

"Suck it like it's better than my daughter's tits," Leon said. Chris tensed up, but didn't stop. After one nipple was swollen enough, he moved to the other one. "God..."

Chris started to jerk himself off, then bit the nipple, making Leon groan. He was getting close. Chris kept sucking the nipple, engrossed. "Hmm," his mouth pulling out of the nipple, leaving a string of saliva. He raised Leon's armpit, sniffed, but then started to lick and inhale. "So good," he said. His tongue went over to the nipple, then to the chest hair. "Miriam wouldn't like to know I was doing this."

"And she never will."

"Yeah."

"Let's get out of the pool now."

They sat on the chairs again, Leon's cock was pulled out hard as rock, ready to be milked. Chris's hands worked fast, jerking, grabbing the balls. His pre-cream gushed out in a long and thick stream that poured down over the shaft and the hands that held it.

"Fuck," Chris was wide eyed, amazed at the amount. His hand was shy when it seized a handful of the hairy nuts, groping them lightly. "So big."

"Come look at them closely. Just kneel, you don't need to do anything. There you go. Now look. Stare right at them."

Chris sighed. He began to lightly yank down the balls. With eyes closed, Chris nudged his nose on the balls, such a soft nudge it was almost funny to see how effective it was for both men. Leon gasped, and Chris was so taken by the smell that he opened his mouth over the balls.

His tongue ran up the length of the thick cock. He licked the head, spit on it, and sucked; sucking the head and licking the cum. He seemed hungry. He stopped to breathe, then opened his lips wide to deep throat the huge monster. He gagged. Saliva escaped his mouth around the shaft. His eyes teared up.

Leon let him enjoy.

Chris moaned on the cock, stroking himself. Leon had to cum. His juice filled Chris's mouth, and he swallowed, while Leon watched with pride his warm load getting appreciated. Chris shot his load on the ground.

He didn't want to let the young man cool off.

"Eat my ass now," he pleaded, lifting up his legs. Chris stuck his face against his anus and licked. His face was red and wet with saliva and the sweat of a hairy ass. Leon gasped. The mouth sucked and bit his anus. He had his ass eaten for so long he lost track of time.

"Better than your daughter's cunt..." Chris said.

Leon was hard again, painfully. Veins felt about to burst, balls tight, swollen, curling up, rubbed against his son-in-law's face.

Leon told his in-law to go down on all fours on the ground. Leon grabbed those tight cheeks, giving them a massage. He slapped them a few times. It felt good to slap his son-in-law. A big smile formed upon his face, and he slapped the ass in front of him hard.

Chris bit his lip when a finger pressed him. Funny how a finger could make a grown man cry. So tight. Suddenly he didn't want to ruin the hole for his cock. He grabbed lube and put some on him and in the hole with one finger. Leon spat on his cock, and pressed it against the hole.

Leon pulled his son-in-law for an embrace while he stroked slowly deep inside. The young man moaned.

"So goddamn big," Chris cried.

"No, you're small," Leon said, kissing his neck. "Small and cute."

"Hm...Please..."

Leon could guess what he wanted. He slammed that ass over and over. It seemed almost cruel, the anus walls wrapping around the shaft and getting dragged by the friction. Chris cried. He ejaculated again with a cock in his ass. Leon's balls were so tight they hurt. Each thrust brought a shock as they slammed against Chris. It was hard to breathe, his body shaking with the effort. His whole life and body and soul dedicated to a small little hole. That tightness around him was a prison he didn't wish to ever leave.

The young man sat beside him by the pool; he had cleaned himself, although there was still cum coming out of his ass. They kissed passionately for a while.

"Miriam can't know" Leon said.

They kissed again. The pool was still warm when they went in, they hugged and kissed against the wall.

"Don't you feel bad?" Chris asked.

"Of course."

They fucked in the pool. Then they moved to the bed. His cock was deep inside his ass, throbbing against the pressure. Somewhere during fucking, they slept, both of them exhausted and with empty balls, not a single drop anymore. Leon woke up alone next morning. But Chris was in the kitchen, in underwear only, a white cute thing that made Leon want to slap it. He held himself, and they ate together a delicious breakfast.

"You left your phone by the pool Yesterday. I recharged it. It's in the living room," Chris said.

Leon thanked him, playing his part as the father-in-law and nothing else. He got his phone and saw that Nico had called him over and over, had sent many messages asking where he was, that he wanted to see him, that he wanted to get fucked. Leon apologized quickly, but wasn't in the mood right now to deal with it. When he got back to the kitchen, Chris was talking to Miriam thorough video call.

"Hey, here he is," Chris said, showing Leon to his daughter.

"Hey, sweetheart! Good morning."

She was laying on a bed, head against a pillow, and had a sleepy face. It was nighttime over there. She asked many questions about what they were doing and how they were spending time, to which Leon managed to create many excuses, some of them complete lies, and obviously let out the fact he was having a great time abusing his son-in-law like a sex toy.

"At least he's behaving," Miriam said, smiling.

"Of course he is. It's annoying how behaved he is, actually." He gave the phone back to the hubby, who was watching with a smile that showed mixed emotions, and let him walk out and talk to her in private. He understood that smile. He felt the same way. A guilty heavy-heart. Miriam's call completely destroyed his desires to fuck Chris on the kitchen table, that was for sure.

And if she had that effect on him, Chris would be totally destroyed emotionally, and wouldn't even look at Leon.

He dispassionately ate his breakfast while he waited for the younger man to come back and tell him they should stop.

Chris came, dropped to his knees and sucked his cock. The small amount of cum the balls produced during sleep was milked out of them and swallowed. "My breakfast," he said awkwardly, blushing hard. Leon had no words. He was surprised out of his mind, absorbed by the young man's behavior.

"I thought you would feel bad...tell me we should stop," he admitted a while later.

"After everything we've done, why not just accept it?" Chris said.

He did. He made him spread his legs on the kitchen table and buried his cock. He had never slammed so hard. Chris turned into a slut, screaming like one, begging like one. Hopefully his daughter wouldn't be able to recognize a fag's ass.

Leon lost himself, tasting his lips, sucking his tongue. He made him smell his armpits again while saying how much he enjoyed a real man's smell.

Later, they showered together, Chris hugged his big father-in-law and said he wanted to go out. He was calm and reserved, like they weren't doing wrong.

There was a moment way past lunch when Chris grew curious about Leon's life. He asked if he slept with other men. Leon lied and said he didn't. Chris smiled like he knew it was a lie, but he couldn't actually know anything, so Leon assumed that the in-law was just impressed.

Then, Nico was knocking on the door. He saw who it was through the peep-hole and was shocked. What the fuck was he going to do? He reminded himself that Nico didn't know anything about Chris, and Chris didn't know anything about Nico.

Leon opened door and let his neighbor in. Chris was there, which instantly prevented Nico from doing anything stupid. Nico was looking gorgeous, red shirt revealing everything big and wide he had underneath, and sweatpants which made his bulge look glorious. He introduced Nico and Chris, and watched both holes he liked to fuck talking to each other.

"How long will you be staying?" Nico asked. They were hanging around in the living room now, drinking beer. The question was friendly, but Leon wondered.

"Just a few more days," Chris answered.

"Must be boring living with this old man," Nico said, laughing. "Let's leave him to his old stuff and go out sometime."

"Aren't you married?"

"So are you."

"Good point."

Leon was so fascinated, he didn't say anything. Nico must have realized he wouldn't get the chance to fuck today, so he left pretty soon after. So the in-laws had the time to lay in bed and have their fun, and sleep together once more like a loving couple.

The next day he woke up alone, Chris wasn't in the kitchen. Although he left breakfast ready, he was nowhere to be seen. When he came back at noon, he told Leon he had been hanging around with Nico. It was strange. He refused to believe himself jealous. Jealous of what? That his fuck-toys were getting along? It was kind of interesting.

So he let it pass, didn't even bother to ask questions about it.

"Let's spend the day outside," Leon told him. He was just planning to eat somewhere new, but ended up shopping in the mall, and even buying some presents for Chris, a watch and some clothes. He paid for them, and Chris protested all the way to the car, where he finally shut up and sucked some cock. He was getting familiar with it, knowing exactly what the older man enjoyed.

"Goddamn, I feel like a slut," Chris said.

Leon didn't disagree.

How many men out there wished they could make man-sluts out of their son-in-laws?

He felt like in a dream.

"I have a surprise for you," Chris said. Leon was intrigued, but excited too, although he could not take the information from him.

They finally arrived home. He took Leon to the living room; Nico was there. He was bare naked except for a little, tiny black underwear. He had a big smile on his face, which was the complete opposite of Leon's expression.

"Calm down, old man," Nico said.

"What did you tell him?" Leon asked, outraged.

"This is not my fault," Nico said, getting heated as well. Maybe he expected a better reception. Leon blinked. "Yeah, that's right, genius. He saw the picture I sent you. That was on the day he arrived. I guess he's okay with it."

"What..." he looked at Chris; his in-law was smiling apologetically. "You knew?" Leon advanced a few steps towards him. His look must have been something, because Chris stepped back. "You think I'm a clown? You knew it all this time? And then what? Did that give you ideas?" His face grew hot; hands forming into fists.

"Calm down, Leon," Nico said.

"You shut up, fag."

"It was an accident," Chris said. "I saw his picture. I wouldn't judge, you know. But you're right, it did give me ideas. So..." He was brave enough to come close and wrap his hands around Leon's waist. They kissed.

Leon was so angry he was shaking, and yet he couldn't refuse the kiss. Nico was watching...The kiss was long and wet.

Breathless, Leon turned his face aside. "I'm not a fool."

He felt like a fool, specially when he took off his clothes and stood naked in front of the two men, his cock obscenely hard. He was supposed to be the one calling the shots here. He was the one who fucked...he was the top.

He knelt with his hard cock going up and down, feeling even more like a fool. Now Nico was telling him what to do too.

And Leon enjoyed, he liked being there, waiting for them to tell him what to do.

"Now if you're really, really up to this, you won't shoot your load before we allow you to," Chris told him, as he bound his hands back with a rope. "Are you up to this?"

"Of course I am," he said. How dare them doubt him?

"Are you really? In the car, you came pretty quickly," Chris said, and Nico laughed, which flamed Leon's insides until he was ready to breathe fire.

"You begged for my cum, you little rat," he said. Chris smiled. He was infuriating. Leon wanted to fuck him so bad. "I am...I won't come until you tell me to."

"Until we tell you to," Nico said.

"Okay."

Nico began his torture by fucking himself back on Leon's cock. He had a big fat ass and it was impossible to stay silent. He stopped a while later, when Leon was really enjoying himself, making him feel used and frustrated. He didn't complain. Nico kept coming, fucking himself for a while, using the cock like a toy, then abandoning him without any concern for Leon.

Chris made him sit on the couch, relieving his knees from the pain. Then he sucked the tip of the cock hard and painful.

He brought Leon to the edge, then let go. While they waited Leon to cool off, Chris and Nico talked over him, about their wives, about jobs, like they were old friends. Leon wasn't supposed to say anything.

He felt small and used, and wanted more. It was getting progressively hard to hold his ejaculation. Maybe Chris was right and he wasn't up for it. Shit, he even reached orgasm once that day before. Maybe he wasn't as powerful as he thought. Maybe he needed these two to show him how weak and powerless he was.