Bottom's Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. Leon was breaking and he knew it. He knew it and didn't want to do anything about it.

He had to watch both men cumming on top of his belly, while he held in his own release. It was hard. He didn't think he would ever cry from pure pleasure, but his cock was so sensitive by the time Nico mounted him and rode him like a goddamn cowboy, he felt like exploding with emotions. No part of his body went unscathed. His nipples were messy and red and swollen. They hurt to the touch. They were trying to make him come while ordering him not to. It was VERY hard.

He begged. He would never forget his voice when he begged for them to let him cum. They didn't let him, so he didn't. It was crazy how much control you actually had in your orgasm. He had always thought it was the most spontaneous thing in his life. What a lie.

Chris jumped on me, then sat on my face so I could suck his ass and taste my own cock. My cock was purple after that.

Shit, could cocks actually explode?

"This is so much fun," Nico said.

Then they made him suck both their cocks at once. He felt like a slut. That was when he got really desperate.

"Please," he said. His hands were bound, he had no control, except the one he was about to lose. "Please..." It was hard to say please with two cocks in your mouth.

"Do it, cum for us," Chris said.

And Leon saw the light. His eyes turned in his head, he arched his back and moaned like a bull. His cum came like a fountain, in waves, as strong as current.

"OH MY GOD!"

They were both on top of him now, kissing him, congratulating him, making him feel special and powerful again.

Toes twirling, cock twitching spasmodically, like a living snake.

More cum than he thought humanely possible.

"You did it," Chris whispered in his ears. He felt so proud.

He took a shower while Chris prepared some food because they were hungry again. Nico had to go to his wife. Leon washed himself, his mind still numb. Did he even need to dress up? He did it only because of the cold. They ate, then went to the living room, which was neat again, and watched some TV. They twined their legs together, hugging and kissing slowly. There wasn't much to talk about.

But he did have a question.

"Do you even like my daughter?"

"Do you?" Chris said right back.

"Of course I do," he said defensively. "I...She's everything to me."

"To me as well," Chris said. And they were silent again. There didn't seem to be anything else to argue about. They fucked up. They couldn't stop.

Leon went to grab a bottle of wine.

"I managed to not cheat on my wife. Then she died and I felt...free," he said when he got back. Chris sipped his glass, watching him. "It was horrible to feel that way. She had been sick for a while; Miriam must have told you."

"She did." He seemed to sense something that made him come closer and caress his chest.

"You came along and I...All I could think about was you. I was jealous of my own daughter because of you. Just so you know. If I ever seemed angry or indisposed towards you. I was crazy about you. And the only way I found to respect my daughter and you was to hate you."

Chris was a bit wide-eyed, and didn't know what to say.

"I guess it still wasn't enough. Here we are," Leon said bitterly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"Well, I guess I have something to tell you too."

"Uh oh."

"She's been cheating on me for a while. She's pregnant, you know. She doesn't want people to know yet, that's why she hasn't told you. She also doesn't know I know about her co-worker, and I'm one hundred percent sure it's not mine. When she insisted that I traveled with her, I didn't go. I came here to stay with you because I'm planning to move in, but I have no family here. So I was using you, while trying to get a good grip on my life before the storm. The storm came early though. At the very least, I just got a job at a firm. There's that."

For some reason, Leon wasn't surprised. He had imagined something was going on.

"You enjoyed fucking me, didn't you? To get back at her."

"Don't worry. I'd never tell her."

"I know. You're good."

"So are you."

"Are you even into guys?" Leon asked.

"I guess I am now."

"That's not how it works."

He shrugged. Such a simple movement, but it meant so much. "Man, that's crazy. You were into me all this time?"

Leon blushed.

They kissed.

The end.

-

A standalone, guys. But if you enjoyed it, I plan to be more active. Thank you for reading it.