All Comments on 'Bottoms Up'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
bubble butt babe

great story. i'm a true butt freak myself and i just love a womans big fat ass.this guy could be the main character in a whole series of stories about women with big butts.and to think last night i licked my wifes big juicy ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Kinda weak

A true bubble but fan would have put much more detail about the shape, texture, smell, taste, feel, etc of the butt in question. Have her peel her thong off that ass before lubing up and driving it home. It needed more on the feeling of her butt as it slaps against his lap as he rode her from behind, the sound, the sweat, her screams of pleasure as she approached orgasm.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
awesome fucking

I love butt fucking when the woman agree to it and this was the max. she loved it so much she let him fuck her pussy. Now that is a turn-a-round.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good story, would have liked even more detail

A guy like you and I go through the same thing everytime we see phat assed chicks on the street....turmoil... I like reading stories mainly like this one cause I am addicted to phat ass chicks only. I have rimmed out a girl recently that this story reminded of. Great job!

FCGuyFCGuyover 18 years ago
Very sexy!

But, I agree that you should have slowed down a little. Great job overall,tho! :-)

SamuelxSamuelxabout 18 years ago
A really hot story !!!

This was a really hot story !!! I absolutely loved it !

It's stories like that which brought me to Literotica in the first place !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ride that poney cow girl

That is what a good woman needs. Something to sink your dick into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Me too, love those big butts. In fact I tend to like chunky women. I went out with a chunky Filipino. I was surprised when she told me she was 35. I pulled up a guy at work who had called her a fat Asian slut giving her a hard time. He backed down, she thanked me, 2 days later she brought some food for me, thanking me again. I told her not necessary, I ate it, it was good, I told her that and to my surprise she asked me to her place on Saturday for a cooked feast. I accepted, I am 38, liked to look at her, she always wore pantyhose and a skirt, those chunky legs, her nice big bottom. thought no more of it. The food was good, she cooked a great meal. We talked, she asked a bit about me, then said missed the Philipines,men here were sometimes racist, did not ask her out. I said I would go out with her, she looked at me and said I know you are a good man. She stood up, walked away, undoing her skirt,which fell to the floor, she bent over , picked it up, her pantyhosed bottom on display. I wanted her, I stood, followed her, she smiled, reaching and undoing my pants. I helped, my cock springing out, looking up at me she took it in her mouth. She was good, so good I told her I was going to cum, she kept going as my cum filled her mouth. I moved back, she lay down, peeling her pantyhose and panties off, I moved between her legs, my tongue onto her pussy, she was very wet, I moved my tongue around, licking down to her anus, rimming her, moving back up, she was so wet. I was still semi hard, so I moved up, pushing into her. I fucked her slowly, hard. slow, she kept wanting to kiss me, her legs wrapped around me, I felt her first orgasm, it was long, her legs squeezed me as I fucked her, then her legs released.I leaned back, coming out and lay on my side, pulling her towards me, my cock finding her pussy, my arms around her, my fingers milking her long hard nipples. She kept pushing back as I fucked her, I rolled her onto her front, my cock still in her as I fucked her from behind, hard, she orgasmed again, kicking her legs, bucking back. I moved up over her, linking her shoulders, bucking into her, I moved back, parting her delicious bottom, so wet, I had to lick her there, my tongue probing her bottom, she pushed back. I was so hard, I moved back, entering her pussy, I wanted that bottom, I took a chance, I moved up,rubbed my cock up and down, she didn't react, then positioned my cock at her anus, she reached back, pulling her bottom apart as my cock slid into the warmest, tightest, cock milking hole I had been in. I couldn't help it, once I was in, I just went crazy, fucking hard, I didn't last long before my second load of cum splashed into her bottom, her insides milking me. I lay there, when I went to pull out she said stay there, her fingers were playing with her pussy, she started to buck, I pushed as best I could, until with her next orgasm, she pushed me out, cum blowing everywhere. When we had calmed down,i went and showered, she joined me, washing me down. She wiped me, then told me to lay on the bed, then massaged my back, telling me to turn over, massaged my chest then took my cock in her mouth, I didn't think I could cum again, but then an oily finger found my bottom, then 2 as what cum I had left entered her mouth. I moved in with her.

wendyhs9wendyhs9almost 9 years ago

Good little story Anonymous.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Why not

Some guys just love those big butts.

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

So much for saving your pussy, lol! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous