Boudica Pt. 03

Story Info
I learn to strip in Amsterdam.
2.4k words
4.78
2.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. This is Boudica Part 03. Everybody mentioned in this story is eighteen or older.

In the earlier parts of this series I mentioned that I had been established as a nude photo model and wanted to expand to video and film. I needed experience getting naked in front of crowds and, through my female Dutch cousins, I got a chance to work as a door bunny at a BDSM club in Amsterdam. We stood behind a counter, naked to the waist, and smiled as customers arrived. It was an experience I needed, but I was only half-naked. Then one night we went to a nearby sex club to see my oldest cousin Juliette strip off. I saw that stripping was an ideal way to learn how to perform in public in the nude. As reported in Part 02 I got my Dad's permission and Juliette and I set to work making a stripper out of me.

First thing I needed, if I was to get naked, was a costume to take off. We decided I would wear essentially what Juliette wore, so next day we drove to the Sex Shop Hot Stuff in New Holland. I purchased a see-through black bra, see-through black panties, nude-colored G-string, black garter, black fishnet stockings, and garter belts; red. For outerwear I'd borrow a cropped top and low-cut skirt from Juliette to show off my tummy and the six-pack abs I'd been working so hard to develop. Next was music: The Stripper by David Rose, which you really should listen to while reading this. There are several recordings on Youtube. Please make sure it's David Rose's version. Finally, I needed a strip routine, which involved developing a basic dance, practicing seductive ways to remove my clothes, and learning how to use a stripper pole. We headed to the BDSM club to begin work in earnest.

My agreement with my Dad was that I would be doing a traditional striptease, with the emphasis on stripping and not teasing. As opposed to Juliette, who undressed faster than a sailor entering a brothel after a year at sea. Also, unlike Juliette, the climax, as it were, of my routine would be something other than me cumming. Finally, though some display of pussy was unavoidable, as I would, after all, be naked, I would at least attempt to keep my knees within reasonable proximity of each other. Thus, because my routine was fairly tame, I could work in the public room at our club, not, like Juliette did, in a private room where people paid to see it all; and Juliette delivered.

The setup in the BDSM club was somewhat different than that of the sex club where Juliette worked. In the sex club there was a round stage with a stripper pole in the center and the stage was in the middle of the room, which meant the performer entered and left by passing through the crowd, like a boxer entering an auditorium and going to the ring. In the BDSM club the stage was against the rear wall and was in the shape of a triangle, kind of like a square table top cut in half from one corner to the opposite corner with the third corner pointing out to the room. The performer entered the stage from behind a curtain off to either side. The pole was to the rear of the stage with just enough room behind so a girl could extend her legs without her foot hitting the back wall, but enough room in front so she could strut from the pole to the apex of the triangle and get her shirt off, or her bra unhooked, or a stocking unsnapped from her garter belt.

Earlier I described the dance, the stripping, and the pole work as three separate entities, but in practice they aren't. For example, to open my shirt I practiced strutting from the pole to the apex of the stage while unbuttoning the shirt. Once at the apex, with the front row of men only three feet away, I would slowly pull the two halves of the shirt open while moving my upper body from side to side, jiggling my boobs back and forth, gradually showing my see-through bra. Then I'd open the shirt to show my upper body and feel myself up for a half a minute, turn, and strut back to the pole jiggling my bum. At the pole I'd drop the shirt off to the side and execute a few basic turns like a front hook. You reach up, grab the pole with one hand, walk around the pole gathering some momentum, then hook the leg nearest the pole around it at the knee, pushing yourself off with the other foot, spinning around. Now you're shirtless and in position to strut back out front again and do your skirt.

I worked barefoot. Juliette wore spiked heels, but they make the performance more difficult, and you can work bare feet into your act because a lot of guys find them sexy. People make videos featuring just their feet. After the shirt I'd repeat the same routine with my skirt. Now stripped down to bra, garter belt, garters, nylons, panties and G-string. I'd head back out to the apex, untying my hair as I went. The hair gave me something to do with my hands, pulling it back with both hands and sticking my chest out, pulling it in front of me and covering my still bra-covered boobies, walking from one side of the stage and back to the other, shaking my bum in my see-through panties, so I would be seen by everybody to equal advantage. Then back to the pole which, until I was naked, was just kind of a way station. I didn't do any serious pole work until I could show off my nude body.

Next was the brassière. Strut forward, hands behind undoing the hook in the rear, pulling the two sides of the back round, standing there in front of the guys jiggling, back to the pole, a quick turn, strut up and pull the straps down, more boob jiggling, turn my back to the crowd and throw the bra to the pole and walk back to it with hands by my sides, tits bare, couple of turns on the pole and strut back bare-breasted, walk to one side and then the other, you get the picture, finally back to the pole.

Now things change a little. I'd walk back out to the apex and work slowly from there. After all, they can see tit now. At first I thought I'd wear my panties under my garter belt and they would come off second last and leave me in just my G-string, but I quickly changed. I decided it was better to wear them over the garter belt and take them off after the skirt. I had worked long and hard in the gym building the best possible ass I could, not because I wanted to pose nude, but because as a girl I wanted the best ass I could get to help get the best boy I could get. And in stripping I could put it to good use. Being able to show off my bare ass made removing my stocking, garter belt and garters much more enjoyable for the crowd, and much sexier for me because all the time the boys could see both my bare boobies and my bare ass. It was a master-stroke.

So I'd turn my back on the crowd and slowly work my panties down. Due to all the gym work I had done on my bum I had excellent control of my glutes, the muscles in my ass. So as I showed more and more skin, taking my panties slowly off my ass, I could wiggle and flex and flex and wiggle to my heart's content, and the crowd roared, and all the time at least some of them thought that when I turned around they would see pussy, because of the nude colored G-string, the skinny part around my body almost invisible and the thong itself disappearing in the crack of my ass. Even the little triangle in front was hard to see from any distance.

Next comes taking down each stocking, one at a time. Undoing the snaps on the garter belt, two on each leg, front and back, that hold the stockings up. I'd take them off slowly, peeling them down, turning to throw them back to the pole, showing my ass, walking to one side of the stage and then the other. Now the garter belt, same routine, wiggling this, jiggling that. Now, all that's left are the garters and the nude-colored G-string. Suspense. It's back to the pole for more moves, to show off my almost nude body and build some anticipation. Inside step, inside hook, cross-legged fireman which keeps the knees tightly together, not a hint of pussy. That comes when the G-string is off. Back out to the apex, take off the garters. Walk to one corner, then the other and back to the apex. Pull the sides of the G-string out to each side and let them snap back. Pull the front part out and look in there. Leave it on and back for more pole work.

You get the picture, next thing is I'm out there taking the G-string off and suddenly I'm bare-assed. Strut left, strut right, wiggle the bum, bump and grind, externally rotate. Back to the pole. Now it's skater hold, then front hook, finally sun-wheel. Over and over. That was ten minutes of my thirty minute routine, just showing the guys my nude body. Tits, ass, cunt. That's what they came to see. Finally, strut back out, hip thrusts to left, right, middle, throw the garters to the crowd and exit. Back out after thunderous applause, throw kisses, pick up the money, they throw more money, you pick that up and you're done.

Well, in theory. Actually we've only begun rehearsing. We worked for three days, about ten o'clock in the morning until three o'clock in the afternoon. Juliette made sure I spent much of the time naked. The only time I wasn't naked was the time I was actually rehearsing taking something off. The rest of the time was working the floor, strutting out from the pole and back, crossing from one side to another, naked all the time. She said there was no sense practicing it in my clothes or my undies, I had to learn to use my naked body. Then there was learning the pole. Again, right at the beginning of the routine you go back there twice with some clothes on but most of it you're naked so you practice naked and I did.

And all the time there were people there. We were right in the main room. People wander past, see a naked girl, and come in. In come the bouncers I work with, before their shifts start, or at lunch. And, for the first time, they see the pretty American hostess, not just topless but completely nude. And they stay and watch. And then I have to face them when my regular shift starts. For me, at least in the beginning, it's kind of terrifying. Extremely embarrassing. You wonder what do people think. About my body, about me for doing this. And gradually you realize that nothing has changed. You're still the same eighteen-year-old girl five thousand miles from home. And nobody knows but a few Dutch and German guys and they don't seem to care. Then you calm down and a good feeling comes over you and you realize exactly what you're doing and that you're starting to enjoy it, and after that you even start to get aroused, you have all sorts of sexual fantasies, and you just get hornier and hornier thinking about it.

I discovered stripping is liberating and helped me to appreciate the power my body gave me over men, a lot of them anyway. It's a big step to expose the most private areas of your body. But the actual stripping is the toughest part and once you're naked you enjoy what it feels like. You need to do it. The first time there is fear, then anxiety, then embarrassment, then a gradual sense of satisfaction and feeling of self-confidence when you are completely vulnerable. The validation is enormous. You're constantly told how great you look, how well you can dance, even though I didn't dance, I just strutted to the music, and how beautiful your body is. After you do it a few times you become more aware of your surroundings, you exude confidence and enjoy yourself and you put on a better and better show each time.

I ended up doing seven shows in my two-week stint at the club that summer, each time drawing a crowd, until the last Saturday I had to do two shows on Saturday night. An easel stood outside the main lounge with a nude photo of me, the one they had taken at my job interview, with silver stars covering critical parts of my body, advertising my next appearance. My brothers came and my male cousins came and they passed endless remarks about having seen my pussy, but I felt good about what I had done and could now see more clearly a path to my goal of doing nude videos and films. We made several trips to the Naaktstrand Scheveningen, the nude beach near The Hague, just for good measure, except there was always this cool breeze off the North Sea that always made me want to stay dressed. I got my first chance to try out a Sybian Saddle, an electronic device you sit astride of to stimulate your genitals, complete with penis-shaped attachments that go inside you.

The last things I wanted to try though, before we had to go home, were some kinds of BDSM style scenes. I could strip at home, if I wanted to, but I knew of no legitimate places where I could experiment with bondage type scenes, the kinds I envisioned doing on film which most legitimate actresses would not do, at least convincingly. This was the area I thought I could find my niche in if I continued to strengthen my body and get some experience, and here in Amsterdam I saw a chance to get that experience.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers