El Sabor de España

Story Info
Wife's adventures on holiday with husbands encouragement.
3.3k words
3.01
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

El sabor de España

Janet's Spanish Adventures

Part 1: Coqueteando

Janet was looking forward to some time away from the children with hubby Justin on a much-deserved holiday. She thought about having some relaxing fun in mild climes; just the two of them. As she packed her bag, Janet carefully considered which sexy underwear to take, she included some erotic reading material and of course packed "old faithful" her labour-saving friend!

Janet thought fondly of the exiting holiday she had as a younger woman in Spain, remembering all the male attention she'd had as a lone single woman. The thought still made her tingle. She loved Justin and enjoyed their lovemaking, but sometimes she wanted more: a good session or two with some fit, slightly younger men where they would give her exactly what she needed - uncomplicated and really hot sex with no strings.

The journey to Spain was uneventful and the apartment although basic was clean and pleasant with a balcony and has everything needed. On arrival Janet noticed a couple of bars nearby and caught more than a glimpse of several good-looking bartenders. 'Humm', she thought to herself and tingled slightly at the pleasure of it.

The balcony overlooked the vibrant bar "El toro" and Janet had blushed several times when a fit looking bar tender had made eye contact with her several times. Janet estimated that he was in his late thirties. He usually wore tight jeans and a shirt which showed of his fit and pleasingly muscular frame. He also had a nice smile with a dark handsome complexion.

It was a quiet and lazy day after a tiring but exciting trip to Barcelona the day before. Janet felt rested and before lunch she and Justin made love. It was pleasant but over quickly and not very energetic. Janet felt she needed something more to satisfy her. When Justin said her was going to walk into the resort centre, Janet was pleased as it would give her an hour or so alone. She could look out of the balcony and maybe see her fit stranger. She might just think about what he could do for her; nothing was off limits on this holiday.

Janet watched Justin as he left the apartment, and as he passed El toro she noticed her stranger clock Justin walk past and walking into the distance. He looked up towards the balcony and gave Janet and sexy smile. She blushed but was also very excited. She knew she would now have to satisfy her needs thinking about tasting his chunky length; taking it all the way down the back of her throat, and how this would make her wet pussy tingle and heighten her arousal further.

Janet thought about taking his round girth deep inside her as used her for sex. The thought made her so wet. She had started to take her clothes off when there was a knock on the door. 'Drat!' she thought - Justin has come back, and her alone time would be spoilt. She opened the door and to her surprise it wasn't Justin it was her bar tender. He looked even better in the flesh; she noticed his tight jeans and their bulging contents.

"Come in" she said. "I shouldn't really, but I do have needs". The door closed and they entered the bedroom. They were quickly on the same bed where Janet had made love only an hour or so before. This time she knew it would be different. This time she realised there would be no holding back.......

Part 2: Lanzamiento

Janet passionately kissed her stranger. She could feel his fit body and he was also aroused, as she felt his member pressing against her. Janet started to remove his clothes and he did the same. 'My God' thought Janet 'he really is fit, and I can't wait to feel him inside me'.

Ordinarily Janet might have felt bad about wanting another man so badly, but Justin had told her on many occasions that he didn't mind what she did and that she 'mustn't hold back' so she was free to do what she wanted with her stranger and for him to do the same thing.

Janet got to his boxers and could see the immense bulge waiting for her. She eagerly teased them down and was taken aback at his girth, in particular. "Wow" she said out loud.

"You like" said the stranger in a sexy Spanish accent.

"Oh yeah. I really like," said Janet.

Janet could feel the crescendo of excitement rising in her. She didn't think it possible, but her pussy literally throbbed and ached for his cock.

Eagerly, she took his swollen cock in her hand. She noticed her right hand needed to be open much more than with Justin's, to hold his throbbing member.

Janet ran her tongue over the top of his cock. She had to open her mouth extra wide to taste his delicious member. She sucked slowly enjoying his cock pulsating slightly in her mouth.

"I'm so wet" she managed to mumble with her mouth full.

"Good. It feels good," said her stranger.

Slowly Janet took more and more of his swollen member down her throat. It went really deep, and again it made her pussy pulsate harder than ever, if that was even possible? She enjoyed the feeling, but she needed more.

They kissed briefly, then it was Janet's turn for some much-needed attention. Her stranger removed her bra and knickers. He took her breasts into his mouth greedily one by one and rolled his tongue around her hard nipples. He sucked them gently and again concentrated on her nipples for some time.

Janet's arousal, already high, was rising. It wasn't long before she started to pant and moan gently to orgasm.

"Good girl," said her sexy stranger.

Janet laid on her back and her new lover embraced her. He let the grith of his swollen cock tease the entrance to her pussy then slowly he eased all the way in.

"God, you stretch me good, much more than my husband," said Janet.

"That's what I'm her for while you're on holiday." teased her lover.

Slowly he increased to a good rhythm which built Janet to a new climax.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard! I need this fucking! I don't get what I need!".

Janet built to an amazing orgasm, she was quivering and panting hard, but he hasn't finished. As soon as Janet had cum, he rolled her over and onto her knees. He pushed hard and really deep into Janet.

He thrush deep and hard, again and again. Janet was stretched out like she'd never experienced before.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!" moaned Janet almost unable to speak and she came twice, and very deeply, in quick succession.

Then he was done, and they laid together and kissed passionately. Janet's cunt felt very worn, but she felt so good as she teased the entrance to her pussy with a huge amount of cum oozing out.

"Nobody has ever fucked me like that," said Janet.

"Well maybe we'll do it again before you go home".

He dressed promptly, kissed Janet and left.

Janet though to herself 'Maybe I'll rub this in for Justin. But probably I'll rub my cunt in the night while Justin is asleep, while some of my new lover's cum is still deep inside my pussy......'

Janet got up and showered. She was still in the shower when Justin got home which surprised him.

"Hello Janet," said Justin.

"I thought you had already made the bed and showered?"

Part 3: El regreso

A few days had passed, and Janet had cum hard in the night a couple of times while Justin was asleep, but she knew she there was only one thing that would really satisfy her....

It was a couple of days before the end of the holiday and a nice warm evening. Janet said to Justin "Why don't we go for a drink at the bar over the road?"

"Ok" said Justin.

She knew he liked a drink or two and Janet thought she might just see her new lover again. The thought of it made her tingle more than a bit!

They wandered over to El toro and found a nice spot just inside where there was some gentle, relaxing music playing. It wasn't long before Janet's bar tender popped over to ask about drinks. Janet blushed as she saw his fit body again and Justin noticed.

When he had gone Justin teased, "I bet you'd like to have him wouldn't you?"

Janet murmured "Hmm" in agreement which surprised Justin.

"I could have another drink or two if you want to play?" said Justin.

Janet indicated positively, which again was a surprise to Justin. He chalked up to their relaxing holiday.

"I just need the loo".

Janet left and was gone a short while but when she came back, she was slightly flushed and looked like she'd been blushing.

It was about 8:30 pm and Justin said "OK take your time and enjoy. I'll be back by 10pm"

And then Janet was gone. She got back and changed into a very skimpy outfit she had recently bought and hadn't yet shown Justin. Not longer after there was a knock at the door. Janet opened and there stood her bronzed new lover.

"I've come to take care of you" he said in his sexy Spanish accent.

"That's exactly had I need! I love my husband, but I do need some good hard fucking sometimes!"

The lover undressed and Janet feasted her eyes on his body, especially that swollen girth that would soon be hers.

'I'm so wet' she thought as her pussy throbbed. She could feel the dampness on her outer lips and her nipples were hard.

Janet put a pillow on the floor and knelt obligingly.

"Come here my big man and let me taste you!"

He obliged and Janet tasted the bulbous head. "Hmm. Hmm!" she murmured feeling very aroused.

Gradually she took more and more of his swollen length down her throat. She gagged with enjoyment and as the tip went right down, she could feel it deep in the very back of her throat. How her cunt ached at the pleasure of it.

'Nobody has ever made me feel like this' she mused excitedly.

The kissed on the bed and they embraced passionately with hands feeling eagerly. She felt the pleasure rising as he fondled her breasts and played with them, teasing and caressing.

And then he was on her. She felt his taut muscular frame as they kissed, and his weight spread Janet's legs wide apart. His bulbous head teased the entrance to her already soaking cunt. Janet's juices literally oozed down her inner thigh. Then he pushed her pink swollen lips far apart and she gasped as he pushed down and down into her sex. He dominated her and Janet felt the pleasure of the moment. Slowly he rode up and down inside her. Janet's arousal rose to a nice peak of deep orgasm.

As the waves crashed over her, she moaned and said, "Nobody fucks me like you do".

Her lover was now teasing her. He sensed she could be aroused further but he slowed a little. "Fuck me! Make me cum some more!"

To Janet's surprise he withdrew and said he had a surprise for her. He picked Janet up in his arms and took her onto the edge of the balcony which, although at the top, was risky as it overlooked the street and the bar below. He laid the lounger cover on the floor and Janet obligingly got onto all fours. Her cunt already ached but wasn't finished.

Then he mounted her and again stretched deep into her warm pussy. He built the rhythm up slowly bid by bit and Janet was struggling not to cry out. She bit her lip and her hands grasped at the cover. Again and again, he pounded her, and Janet couldn't take much more. A wave of deep orgasms rained through her. Janet couldn't help gasping and moaning; she didn't know for how long.

When she woke up her lover had gone. She looked at the time and it was nearly 9:45pm. Her cunt felt worn but so good. She could feel the spunk dripping from her pussy. She went and laid on the bed and waited for Justin who arrived home not long after.

Justin looked at his beautiful wife and said "You look really flushed. I hope you had a good time".

"Oh yeah, I did. I've got something to show you".

"I don't want to fuck but I want you to watch".

Janet opened her legs and Justin could see her swollen pink and very wet pussy. He could see cum oozing out from her.

"I must have given you a good load the other day for it to still be in there."

"I'm rubbing in my lovers cum.," said Janet.

"I'm not sure you're serious. But I'm happy to enjoy!"

Janet played with her pussy. She gently rubbed the spunk all over her pussy and into the hairs. It was everywhere. She played and, unusually, she spoke aloud,

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah"

She came deeply and Justin said how much he enjoyed watching.

"Tomorrow is our penultimate day" she said sleepily.

"I have an idea which I think you'll enjoy. Me with a really fit man attending to my needs as you watch......"

Part 4: La compañía de Tres

Janet was well rested after her previous night of passion and rose early. Justin noticed she had a certain 'buzz' about her.

Janet said that before lunch she needed to pop out to "make some arrangements which I think you'll like!"

She left just before 11am and returned in an excited state at lunchtime. Janet said "I need you to go out for a few hours this afternoon as I have a few things to prepare for us..."

Justin left promptly after lunch and decided to walk to the botanic garden at the other end of the town. Janet had told him with a twinkle in her eyes "Back by 4:30 and do knock!"

To Janet's surprise, shortly after 1pm there was a knock on the door, and it was her Spanish lover! Before she could say anything, he had swept her onto the bed and had her clothes efficiently off.

He rolled Janet onto her front and spread her legs apart, forcing his girth deep into Janet's already wet and swollen cunt. Janet gasped in delight. He quickly and efficiently pounded her good on the bed and she gasped and moaned with deep pleasure. And then he was finished.

"That was a great quicky" she said. "And I came nicely too!"

"Good girl. You'll be coming again later...!"

He left and Janet rubbed the cum good into her pussy.

'Hmm. Hmm' she thought as she played and tasted some.

Another shower and Janet relaxed before preparing the room. She put out her sexy underwear - stocking and suspenders and found 'old faithful' and the play restraints just in case.

Around 4pm there was a knock on the door. Janet was well prepared in her very skimpy underwear. She was already throbbing in anticipation as to what was likely to happen...

She opened the door and there was her sexy Spanish lover. 'God, he looks good!' thought Janet.

To her surprise he had brought along a hunky friend!

"As you're going home soon, I thought you should have some more good memories!"

'Wow' thought Janet. She was nervously exited but she knew Justin had reassured her that nothing was off limits...

She kissed them both passionately as they pressed against her. She was already so wet that the gusset of her skimpy red knickers was soaking.

Janet enjoyed undressing her lovers. Her newer lover was also fit looking and younger, and to Janet's delight had a nice length and really chunky girth. She took turns tasting their bulbous heads with her tongue. Her pussy ached with anticipation about what was going to come next as she jerked their meaty cocks in her hands.

And now the point came which she'd been waiting for, as they gave her their full attention. Her newer lover sucked and played with her hard, aroused nipples, while her original 'sexy Spanish lover' (as she called him) sucked gently and licked her wet clit.

Janet was soon moaning with delight as naughty, but delicious deep waves swept over her. "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah!" she cried several times. Throbbing and with their sexy man sweat all over her, Janet got on all fours and took two helpings...

There must have been a knock on the door at some point, but Janet hadn't heard because she was too engrossed in cocks. She noticed Justin sitting on the chair as two good lengths thrust into her from both ends - deep into her throat which made her gag with delight and pounding her stretched cunt.

Janet was aware how exited Justin was as he was cheering "Go on. Fuck my wife hard. Give it to her and make her cum!"

"You have a thoughtful husband!" Janets' sexy Spanish lover whispered but loudly into her ear as he thrust inside her again and again.

"Fuck my wife. Go on!" cried Justin.

It was almost too much for Janet as she panted and moaned to orgasm. The newer lover pulled out of her mouth so she could take her pounding unabated. As she moaned Justin watched as he emptied his once heavy balls deep into Janet's cunt.

"You like me pleasing your wife?" he asked Justin.

"Oh yes. I love seeking how much she can take".

Janet paused for breath and Justin kissed her and told her how much he loved her. Then he helped her lay on her back on the bed as the cum started to ooze out. The newer lover was excited and needed to finish off using Janet's cunt.

Janet gasped as his bulbous cock entered deep into her wet and already pleasured pussy. Justin watched as Janets' lips stretched apart as his member slipped in balls deep.

On her back Janet gasped "I don't think I can take much more, but I want too!"

Justin held Janet's hands and kissed her whist the newer lover pounded deep into her cunt again and again.

"Make me cum again!" pleaded Janet.

"Fuck her hard and bang her out!" cried Justin.

And so, he did as commanded and fucked Janet's gaping hole, balls deep, as she gasped, moaned and pleaded for more until she was satisfied.

Justin saw him empty his load deep into his wife's pussy. Janet mixed the cum all over and licked her fingers. "Yum!" she said.

"I'm too worn to fuck my husband but I'm going to rub in my lover's holiday cum soon after I get home...."

Janet made out gently with her lovers and then they left after a long kiss goodbye. Justin helped Janet to the shower where he washed her down and they kissed and entwined. Janet quickly jerked off Justin.

"I hope you're really satisfied Janet. I do love you".

"I know. I love you too, and yes, these have been the most amazing fucks of my life. No body has ever fucked me like that before!"

"Home tomorrow," said Justin.

"Yes. Would you mind if I came back here alone sometime?" asked Janet.

"No. Not at all," said Justin.

"I love you and want you to get satisfied, I know you need it sometimes, and I'm getting a bit older."

"Yes, I do need other men to satisfy me sometimes, but you'll always be my loving husband, Justin. I know you want the very best for me."

"And in me!"

A story for sexy wife Janet, made with love.