Boudica Pt. 09

Story Info
Lieke loses her virginity.
1.5k words
4.63
2.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. This is Boudica Part 09. Everybody mentioned in this story is at least eighteen.

At this point in the series I'm still working in Amsterdam at a BDSM club with my Dutch female cousins. My long-term goal is to get into video and film work and I needed to get experience performing in the nude, in order to do the kind of roles I wanted. While here I met members of the German BDSM organization Das Erwachen, and wanted to do scenes with them but first I had to be admitted into their club. My new found friend Tilly, an experienced Erwachen girl, put me up for membership and the top two local Erwachen officials, both men, agreed to let me undergo a trial in which they could evaluate my potential. Privately, Tilly informed me that to the men my "potential" had more to do with my sexual availability than with my skill at handling BDSM challenges, but this was not a problem as I was willing to do just about anything in order to join up.

In the last chapter I began my trial by being stripped, undergoing some mild torture, and then blowing four Erwachen men I didn't know. Then I was left bound naked under a large four-poster bed upon which I was presumably expected to have a train run on me. As I was an employee of the BDSM club the engineers of this train would be selected managers of the BDSM club itself, who had often invited me to share sexual favors with them, which temptation I have thus far resisted. But first I was going to be forced to lie hogtied under the bed and listen to another girl having the train run on her by the Erwachen guys, just to get me in the mood.

I think I lay there about an hour and the Erwachen people brought the unfortunate girl in. Like all Erwachen hopefuls she was young and pretty, with a good body. I recognized her, a Dutch girl named Lieke, a virgin who had turned eighteen just the day before. It turned out that she had been specially selected and told that her initiation would be some kind of torture, when in fact, just like with me, the main activity was to fuck her. She was frightened because the boys had told her she was there for pain, when in fact she was there for pleasure, the boys and hers. They threw her on the four-poster bed and bound her wrists to the two corners at the head of the bed, then spread her legs wide apart and bound her ankles to the corners at the foot. I think by now she knew they were going to fuck her and some intimate massage soon left her panting with desire. The guys began to undress. For the next hour and a half I was a silent witness to everything that happened.

One guy came forward. He undressed and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Please let me go! I want to go home," she protested, but made no complaint as he caressed her naked body.

"This is going to take hours," he told her.

"What are you going to do?" As if she didn't know he was about to relieve her of her virginity.

"You have a nice body," the guy said. He placed his hand between her long brown legs and found the hot, damp hollow of her groin, lightly fingering the pink lips of her eager cunt.

"Please don't. Don't do this to me," though the more he felt her the more she wanted it.

"I'm going to fuck you until you pass out!" At this point she protested no more. She lay there helplessly, waiting to get it. And then it began.

In an instant, he was on top of her, the weight of his body pushing her into the mattress. She couldn't move and could barely breathe. I had never seen a girl fucked before and I couldn't see her from my position underneath the bed. But I could hear her cries as he did her. His fingers tore at her bare breasts, then his hand was at her pussy, guiding his dick toward the soft, warm wetness of her girlhood. And then, in another instant, I heard her cry out as he forced his way past her hymen and went inside of her, pushing every turgid inch of him into her, taking her virginity forcefully, the way it feels best, if the girl is willing, as she most certainly was by now. And she cried out with the shock of having him in there, and then he's thrusting and thrusting and thrusting, and she's held there by the ropes, so he has her completely his own way. And she can't move with him and every stroke hurts her because she can't move an inch because of her ropes.

And he does it over and over and over again, and she's never felt anything like it, having him so far inside of her. And she can feel him hit her cervix, and that really does hurt, but after a few more strokes he starts to cum, too fast for her, and he tries a few more times but, his own orgasm finished, he soon quits, and finally he just collapses on top of her, leaving her still wanting more. I could remember my own first time, I wasn't tied to the bed, but the guy finished way too soon and I had to improvise and do myself, but at least I could, because my hands were free. But at least I had been relieved of my virginity. And so was she. And it was exactly what she wanted, to get fucked hard and not be able to do anything about it.

But, of course, she wasn't done, not by a long shot. And in no more than a minute the second guy starts. Before she can say anything, if she wanted to, his body is on hers, and then in hers, and she enjoys every second of this one too, the heaving of her bare bosom pressing up upon his chest, the pounding of her heart, the sweat sheen, bright on her body. She's completely vulnerable. He can do whatever he wants to her. She struggles some, like any girl would, yet she never thinks of screaming or crying or trying to get away, trying to get away from the sweet suffering that comes each time his cock pounds into her. I had never been done by more than one guy. I couldn't really fathom what it must feel like, but I could hear her cry out and see the mattress above me rock up and down as each guy fucked her.

And, of course, before she knows it he's through, and again after a minute she feels the weight of another body on hers, number three, and once again his cock is in her, and this time he has his hand around her neck, closed tight around her neck. And this is only the third fuck of her life and his hand is like a noose around her neck, until she's lifted off her pillow, and she isn't sure this was supposed to be happening. And it cuts off the air as her body rises slightly, but the weight of him on her holds her down. Then for a little while the hand chokes her and just before she passes out she's lowered down, so she can breathe again, or maybe just enough to get some air to stay conscious, then the hand tightens again, and she can go on this way for a long while, but of course he can't, and before long he's had his way with her. I had never known what that felt like, having a third guy in a row and getting choked like that, but she seemed to relish it.

So number four comes, and I guarantee she's not really sure she can take another. But this one is easier and she can feel better what she's feeling, and as he fucks her she's ready for it, enjoying every second of it and, satisfied finally, ready for it to eventually end. She finds she loves being tied up, and so did I when I was fucked that way. Afterward, still tied, no matter what they did to her, she is completely at peace with her naked body, bare tits, bare ass, bare legs, bare tummy and, ultimately, bare cunt. The proof of her girlhood, pink and wet between her legs, despite whatever pain she felt, despite what they did to her, she rejoiced in getting herself finally devirginized. Never wished she had done it any other way, didn't even have to think about it. It was her, naked and happy and finally fucked.

I didn't see Lieke until next day at work. I greeted her as I always did, and said nothing about having been there to see, or really not see, what had been done to her.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers