Boudoir Photographs

Story Info
Be careful what you ask for, you may get more than you want.
4.4k words
3.76
43.8k
109
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers

This story describes circumstances that include unprotected sex. Relax. It's just a story; a product of my perverted mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was my own fault. It was my idea. Be careful what you ask for, you may get EXACTLY what you wanted...and more!

This past Thanksgiving, my wife Julie asked me, "Well my darling, what do you want for Christmas?"

I was ready for the question and had been pondering it for a few weeks, so I replied without hesitation, "A boudoir album from a reputable photographer with you as the model."

There was a rather lengthy pause before she responded. "Okay. And what, pray tell, do you consider a 'reputable' photographer?"

"Nope. I leave all the details to you. I just want the boudoir album. Make sure it's sexy."

She just stared at me. Maybe "glared" is a more appropriate word. Julie is rather shy. She never dresses in a way that exposes too much. Even at the beach she wears conservative one-piece swimwear. Of course, she's still drop-dead gorgeous and turns lots of heads.

"We'll see," was all she said in reply.

As the weeks went by, I noticed a sullenness about the way Julie was acting. She was easily provoked to anger and just as easily reduced to tears over trivial issues. I couldn't quite put a finger on it, but she seemed somewhat withdrawn from the world. I took note of this behavioral shift at the time, but just put it off as a passing phase, perhaps related to the upcoming holiday which can often lead to some depression.

As with every year, Christmas morning arrived all too soon. We got up and went straight to the tree to start opening presents. Julie seemed nervous. I was anxious. Did she go through with it? How far did she go in letting a photographer take sexy boudoir photos? Did she do it at all?

Finally, she sheepishly handed me a nicely wrapped present in bright red. It was obviously a book of some sort. Like a five-year old child, I ripped open the present and stared in wonder at the decorative cover of a photo book. With shaking hands, I opened the cover to reveal a title page with these words in bright red block letters: "For my Loving Husband. Remember that I Love You and I always will."

Pensively, and still shaking, I turned the page. There were six photos printed on each page. It was like a coffee table style book; professionally printed and bound, not photo inserts. I was highly impressed with the quality of the book as well as the sexy female whose glorious form filled the thick book. On the first few pages, Julie was dressed in a black evening dress, sleeveless and flowing to just above her knees. She was wearing sheer black hose and black shoes with about a three inch heal. The poses were tasteful, yet sexy. Some of the sexier poses displayed modest cleavage or a great deal of her luscious thigh. The look on Julie's face progressed from uncertainty to playful laughter as the sequence unfolded.

The final photo on one of the pages in the evening dress sequence gave me a shock and a thrill, though most people would have probably thought it rather tame. Julie was bent over at the waist with her backside to the camera. Her hands were on her hips and she was looking back over her left shoulder, her face revealing laughter. She had hiked up her dress in the back so you could just see the beginning of the curvature of her nicely rounded, hose covered butt. I felt an immediate stirring in my loins.

I looked up at Julie and smiled. She looked nervous, wordlessly biting her lower lip. I flipped the page.

Oh my! I couldn't believe it. There before me was a sequence of Julie hiking her skirt up. Each photo revealed a bit more of her panty clad ass, covered with the sheer black hose, until her skirt was bunched around her waist. I was amazed at the amount of courage it must have taken for her to do that in front of another person.

"Was the photographer a man or a woman?" I asked.

She hesitated for a second before answering with a shaky voice, "a, a man." My dick went rigid in the knowledge that I had succeeded in my desire to have my wife show off her body to another man. My pride swelled along with my member.

Still with her back to the photographer, the photos on the next page started with her pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders. She was not wearing a bra. By the last photo, the dress was completely bunched around her waist revealing her bare back. The following page contained a series of photos as she turned to face the photographer, her hands covering her small B-cup breasts and her face showing a nervous smile.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Marcel."

Without looking up, I turned the page to see photographs of her uncovered breasts. In the first photo her arms were down by her sides and she looked nervous, but the series saw her demeanor change until in the last photo, her hands were on her hips and she had a confident smile on her face. My underwear was getting wet from all the precum leaking out of my stiffy.

Again, I looked up at Julie. "Do you like?" She asked.

I managed to croak out, "Y-yes." My throat was dry. I flipped the page. Next was a series as she tucked her thumbs in the waist of her hose and then peeled them down to her ankles. She was, of course, bent over at the waist as she pushed the hose down her legs and her breasts looked tantalizing in their firm curvature. Next page: the photographer had changed position and was now behind her. She was still bent over and was removing the hose from her feet. A thick sliver of black string ran between her butt cheeks and a small patch of black material covered her pussy. A small amount of blond pubic hair could be seen at the edges. In the last photo, Julie was peeking around her right, smiling at the camera...or was she smiling at the photographer?

Another flip of the page chronicled Julie removing the thong panties, again from the rear. First she was standing upright with thumbs hooked over the strings around her waist, then bending down to remove them, full bush on display under nicely rounded buttocks. Again, she looked back at the camera/photographer with a smile in the last photo on the page. I had to adjust myself as my dick was straining at my briefs.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked.

In reply, I removed my shorts and underwear and let my raging hard-on pop free. The head of my cock was glistening with precum. "Does this answer your question?" She smiled, knelt on the floor between my legs, and rested her arms on my thighs.

I kept looking through the book. There were photo sets in (and out of) lingerie, a man's white button-down shirt, and a slingshot bikini. Julie became more embolden and empowered with each set. There were poses displaying all her charms. There were full frontal nudes. One of my favorites showed her standing in front of a window with her right hand on her thigh, her left hand on her waist, her head slightly cocked to the left side, and a bright smile on her face. There were photos of her laying on her front with her tight, round ass on full display. Then she was laying on her back and her bush was clearly visible. She was squatting with her knees together, then she parted them, and I could see a little of her pussy lips peeking through the pubes. She was smiling in all these photos, sometimes it looked like she was laughing.

All this time, Julie was softly rubbing my cock, occasionally peeking over the top of the book to see which photos I was looking at. I detected a rather nervous look each time our eyes met.

The photos became ever more risqué as I continued to flip the pages. She was now posing in a lounge chair in a classic "M" position. Her pussy lips were engorged and looked slightly moist. Now she's laying on a sofa, with her right arm behind her head and her left hand on her mound, her fingers just touching her clitoris. The look on her face is hard to describe, except to say it oozed sexual energy. Then she buried her middle finger up to the second knuckle in her pussy. Finally, she was licking that same finger.

I looked into Julie's nervous eyes and just said, "Wow!" She grinned at me and then proceeded to lick the top of my penis. It was starting to get hot in the room, so I removed my shirt to help cool off a bit.

I flipped the page and things became surreal. Now she was on a bed with white sheets and had what appeared to be a glass dildo in her mouth while her fingers danced around her open pussy. Now the dildo is against her clit, then the tip is at her moist opening, finally a series of photos as the dildo penetrates deeper and deeper in her cunt until it's buried to the end. Her face is glowing with sexual energy, her eyes are closed, and her lips are pursed. In the last photo of the series, she lifted her hips off the bed and a man's hand had grasped the end of the dildo that's buried in her pussy.

I swallowed hard but did not look at Julie. She was busy with my cock in her mouth anyway. I flipped the page and gasped as I saw a series of photos that, if you could stack them on top of each other and flip through them, you would see the dildo being plunged in and out of her pussy by that third party's hand while she held her hips up high with her own hands.

The first few photos on the next page were several views of my lovely bride sprawled on her back with her legs bent and spread wide. She was holding her thighs close to her body with her arms wrapped around her shins. In one photo she was kissing her right knee. Her pussy was gaping and wet. A small bead of white liquid could be seen about to descend from her vagina to her sphincter. In the final two photos she had lowered her legs straight out and placed her left hand on her pubic mound. The view was from near her feet in the first photo, but from near her head in the second. In that second photo, her wedding and engagement rings were prominently displayed. As sexy as she looked in that photo, I blew my load in Julie's mouth for a different reason. Out of focus in the background was a naked man with his penis in his hand as if he were masturbating while looking at my wife's exposed and open vagina. Perhaps he really was.

"Wow! What brought that on?" Julie asked wiping sperm from her lips with her fingers and licking them off.

I just flipped the book around and pointed to the last photo. "Who is that?" I asked.

Julie stared at the photo with wide eyes. Then they began moisten with tears. She tried to take the book out of my hands, but I held a firm grip. "Who is that?" I repeated softly.

"That photo shouldn't be in there." She remarked with a tear running down her left cheek.

"Oh, but it IS there," I said incredulously. "Tell me who that is."

"He's Marcel's assistant, Craig," she said sheepishly.

"Was he there for the entire shoot?"

"Yes." She said as she sniffled and wiped the tear from her chin.

I looked closely at the photo again. Even out of focus, the fact that it was a man holding his own erect penis was fully evident. "At what point did he get naked?" I asked.

Julie started crying softly. "Um, Marcel thought it would add an erotic touch to have a naked man in one of the photos, so he asked Craig to take his clothes off and be in the picture as if he were jacking off while watching me."

"What made him get so hard?"

"Marcel had asked me to pose with a prop," Julie sniffled, "and it was, uh, kind of erotic?" It came out as a rhetorical question since she put interrogative emphasis on the word 'erotic.'

I flipped back a page in the book and interrupted her by showing her the page with the hand holding the dildo. "Kind of like these?" I asked sarcastically.

Again, her eyes widened in disbelief. "Those are NOT supposed to be in there!" she cried out and again tried to take the book out of my hands.

"Oh no! This is MY book now! It makes sense that he would get a woody after he just fucked your wet cunt with a dildo." My words were harsh with anger and jealousy. On the other hand, even though I had just ejaculated, my one-eyed monster was starting to stir again. I had a mixture of emotions that I cannot describe as I looked into Julie's tear-filled eyes. "Is there something you need to tell me?" I asked. She broke down completely and quickly left me in the living room, ran up the stairs, across the landing, and into our bedroom, slamming the door behind her. I was left completely dumbfounded, but nonetheless, turned to the next page in the book.

I thought my eyes must be deceiving me! This CANNOT be my wife in these photos. She would never do this, EVER!! Yet, there before me was the photographic evidence. It started with photos of her posing in front of Craig, who was, of course, nude with a semi-hard penis. At first, they were just staring at one another. Next, she had her hand wrapped around his dick, like she was gently pulling him to her. Then she was on her knees., pressing his cock into her cheek. In all the photos her eyes were glued to him and she had a sexy, erotic smile on her face. Her eyes twinkled with lust. The series continued with her sticking out her tongue while holding his cock and pointing it toward her face. Then she touched the tip of his dick with the tip of her tongue. I was instantly rock hard again.

The next several pages contained various poses where she was interacting with Craig's cock, but no penetration. She kissed his cock on the tip and up and down it's sides. She touched it all over with the tip of her tongue. She licked it from the tip to the base and back to the tip. She looked at his cock and she looked up toward his face. She looked at the camera...and smiled.

Next page: she had engulfed the tip of his prick in her mouth. My stomach fluttered and I nearly vomited. I began to weep, and the tears ran down my cheeks. My penis was standing straight up at rigid attention. The next couple of pages had nothing put photos of my innocent wife with a dick in her mouth, from different angles and varying amounts of penetration. In only one shot was his shaft buried until her lips touched his pubic hair and it was obvious that she was on the verge of gagging. In the next photo she exhibited a distinct look of relief as he pulled back some so that she only had the tip in her mouth.

Another page flip and his cock was out of her mouth but there was a stream of seminal fluid connected between his penis and her tongue. The entire page was dedicated to the fluid dripping from his cock and Julie's open mouth. In each photo she had his cock firmly in the grip of her left hand, her rings clearly visible.

With shaking hands, I turned the page again. The next series began with a photo of Julie laying on her back, her upper body supported on her elbows as she gazed slightly upward. Her legs were apart, and Craig was leaning forward between them. Their eyes were locked on each other. His erect penis was pointing at the entrance to heaven. Marcel took photos of this scene from several angles; some close enought to show the scant few inches that separated his dick from her moist and open pussy. Her sexual excitement was on full display as her labia was fully open and so moist that it glistened in the lights.

I knew what had to be next. Julie's reaction a few moments ago spoke volumes. My stomach was knotted. My breathing was shallow. My heart raced. My hands shook so much I could hardly turn the page, but I did; ever so slowly. There it was. A close-up of Craig's erect cock with the head pressed lightly against her pussy. Her pussy lips were slightly closed on the sides of his penis head, the tip of which was touching her clit. I was looking at photographic evidence of the first time a penis other than mine ever touched that glorious pussy. The page was full of this image from various perspectives and at various distances. The look on Julie's face was one of lust as she bit slightly on her lower lip. Instinctively, I reached down and grasped by cock in my left hand. It was wet with my own juices, and I slowly rubbed my hand up and down as I gazed at the erotism on display before me.

Another flip of the page and I nearly vomited. The page was a series of close-up photos beginning with tip of Craig's penis a mere quarter of an inch from Julie's open pussy. You could see the base of her open legs and the little mole on the inside of her left thigh, near the base of her leg. Then his penis was touching her clitoris. Next, his penis head was half-way in. Then the head was buried inside her. Then his shaft was half-way inside her. Finally, he was completely buried in MY wife's pussy. The last picture on the page showed the full view of Julie straddling Craig's waist. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were behind her head holding her hair. Her B-cup breasts were pert, the areolas were constricted, and the nipples were hardened like pencil erasers. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was slightly open. In that instant I realized he had not penetrated her. Rather, she had impaled herself on him. He was not fucking her. She was fucking him!

I pinched the head of my cock to keep from erupting. My feelings were so conflicted I thought I was going to pass out. I was horrified. I was angry. I was in emotional agony. I was mesmerized. I was turned on!! I looked up toward the landing that led to our bedroom and I could faintly hear Julie sobbing behind the closed door. I didn't know what else to do, so I kept turning pages.

Page after page revealed Craig and Julie copulating in various positions. She rode him cowgirl, her hands on his chest, the base of his penis visible just under her perfectly rounded ass. She rode him reverse cowgirl with her hands still supporting her on his chest as she leaned back, his shaft jutting upward and disappearing into her puffed pussy. He fucked her doggy style, his body upright while he knelt behind her and his dick ramrod straight as it penetrated her. He fucked her doggy style and leaned over her back, reaching around and between her legs to finger her clitoris while he impaled her. He fucked her in the missionary position. First, she was on the edge of the bed and he was standing between her legs, his cock halfway in, holding her legs up by placing his hands under her knees as she gazed lustfully into his eyes with a half-smile on her face. Then he was laying down on top of her. The edge of the bed was just under her neck and her head hung down slightly. This time her eyes were closed, and her mouth was partly open. She had her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her hands overlapped just below his neck. Her rings were just visible on her left hand as her right hand rested on her left wrist. His right hand was supporting her head and his left hand rested just above her forehead, clearly showing the absence of any wedding band.

Finally, they lay spooning each other and he fucked her from the side. His face was contorted, eyes closed and mouth open, in the way that indicated he was ejaculating, yet his penis was still buried in her vagina. It occurred to me at that moment he was NOT wearing a condom. Shit! My demure, conservative wife had engaged in unprotected sex with a man she had only met an hour or two before. My world had turned completely upside down. Another turn of the page revealed a series of photos showing a closeup of Julie's pussy with sperm leaking out and progressively running over her labia and down her leg. I ejaculated without even touching myself. The first spurt was so powerful, it hit me under my chin.

I just stared at those photos, cum splattered on my neck, chest, and belly. Julie continued to sob upstairs. Tears were running down my own cheeks, as I turned one more page; the last one. There was Julie, laying sideways on the bed with her hands covering her face. Three photos showed her push herself up from the bed, tears streaming down her cheeks. The camera followed and snapped two final photos as she ran from the room.

Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers
12