Boudoir Photographs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed the book on the coffee table, got up, and went upstairs to get a towel. I wiped the cum from my body and put my clothes on. The sobbing from the bedroom had stopped. It was drizzling outside, but I went for a walk anyway. The cool rain helped me clear my cluttered mind.

I pondered on my own weaknesses when it came to the opposite sex and how easy it is to go farther than you know you should. Julie is only human, and she is a good person. She has been an amazing wife. What is one indiscretion? Besides, it obviously turned me on, or I wouldn't have had such a raging hard-on or cum twice while perusing those depraved photos. As I wrote in the opening to this story, I had asked for it. It was my idea to have sexy photos taken of my precious wife.

When, after about half-an-hour, I returned home, Julie met me at the door. Her eyes were red and swollen. Tracks of her plentiful tears streaked her face. She flung herself onto me and began sobbing again. Slowly, I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled her sweet scent. "I'm so sorry!" she wailed. "I will never, ever do anything like that again. I promise!"

"Yes, you will." I calmly replied. "You may think you regret it right now, and I greatly appreciate that you are thinking that way at this moment. The fact is you are a sexy woman and men desire you. You are also somewhat naïve, or at least you were. Once you start treading down a path of sexual pleasure, however innocent at first, it's almost impossible to stop yourself."

She sniffled and drew back from me. "Come in and get out of those wet clothes," she said in a soft voice, "you'll catch cold." She stripped my clothes from me, retrieved a fresh towel from upstairs and dried me off.

As she rubbed me down with the towel, I continued my monologue. "It's partly my fault. I asked you to pose for sexy photos. I think, deep down, I knew this might happen. Sure, I'm hurt that you did this behind my back. I'm angry that you kept it from me and that I had to find out in this way. I can see that you never intended for me to find out, which leads me to wonder if you've ever had sex with any other men."

She put her hands on either side of my head and stared intently into my eyes. "I swear to you I have never had sex with anyone besides you until that happened! I didn't tell you because I was afraid you would leave me, divorce me. I love you and I don't want to lose you." She began to softly weep. "I know I should have stopped it. It was so wrong. I don't know why I let it continue and before I knew it I was completely swept away in the moment. I just had to experience it. Oh Baby! I'm so, so sorry. What can I do to make it up to you? I'll do anything to save our marriage. Please don't leave me!!"

"Look at you," I said. "Now you're all wet from your tears and from my rain-soaked clothes." Now I began to strip off her clothes. In moments we were standing naked in the foyer. I took in the curves of her body, her perfect B-cup breasts, her softly rounded hips, the neatly trimmed pubic hair between her legs, and those gorgeously firm thighs. Then I began thinking of how Craig had viewed those same magnificent attributes of the beautiful woman that stood before me; how he had probed her with his hands and with his penis. I was instantly hard again.

I swept her up in my arms and carried her upstairs, across the landing, and into our bedroom suite. "Tell me what it was like to have another man's cock cum inside your pussy," I said as I kicked the door closed behind us.

12