All Comments on 'Boudoir Photography'

by 24UKBlonde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago
really enjoyed that

Very well done story, with nice background and build up. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"When I completed the on-line questionnaire I didn't tick the boxes that said: open leg, self-touching and orgasm simulation."

No legitimate studio would ever use a form like that.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

Seems to me that Moira and Rich planned this all along.

My main criticism would be the way that every time Sammi has sex, it takes place off-stage or she's interrupted. For a sexual memoir, there's not a lot of actual sex.

Wingwalker69Wingwalker69almost 11 years ago

Great flow and build to the sexual tension. Very arousing.

Also left with a great cliffhanger ending, place for further adventures....

Really good story.

24UKBlonde24UKBlondealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Who are you Anonymous

The fucking vice squad? It's a story not a tour guide, lighten up and have the guts to leave your name, cretin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy story

Well done Sammi. This was a hot and horny story with several twists to make it very intriguing. Ill search your other submissions to see whether it was a private party.........or not.

M xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another great story

A good erotic tale has to be believable, and the reader wants to be there, part of action!

You tick all the boxes!

Bentleyboy24Bentleyboy24over 9 years ago
First person

Well done, another great story, very well told.

It's so much better when you tell the stories in the first person, it gives a more realistic feel to the narrative.

As long as you keep writing I'll keep reading. A well told story can be even more erotic than pictures or videos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous