Bought and sold

Story Info
Sally loses too much at the poker table and is sold.
3.7k words
4.44
64.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally looked at her cards again, her usual wishful thinking that if she checked them enough they would improve but she was stuck with just a pair of Kings which would have been fine if she was playing Blackjack but not so good in the 5 card poker game she was in. She got away with bluffing a lot, using her ample cleavage and good looks to distract most players but her opponents this time had eye candy of their own, connected Mob guys that seemed to do nothing but play. Her boyfriend at the time was a low level enforcer which had got her a seat at the table but at $50,000 down she worried it would be more than he would cover and took a loan with one of the bigger guys. With her losing streak coming to its grand finale she sat hoping 'Fat Tony', was bluffing and called on the hand. Calling meant she was up to $150k in debt if she lost.

"You called me on a pair of Kings, are you nuts? I told you honey, my girl's tits might be fake but they're just a nice as yours to look at and you don't distract me that much. Full house, Jacks over Aces." Said Tony as he laid down his cards.

"I, I didn't think you had anything. I don't suppose I'm good for another $50k?" Said Sally.

"Who are you with again? Jackie right?" Tony replied.

"Yea, he works for Mike at the docks."

"You better come with me sweetheart, I have some news you might not like." Said Tony as he got to his feet.

Sally was led to an office at the back of the card room flanked by 2 pretty mean looking bodyguards. Another man came in behind them and stood in the corner, well dressed but didn't look friendly. Fat Tony was a big guy, it was all muscle though, he'd got his nickname as a kid when he used to eat a lot but since there was already a 'Big Tony' his name stuck.

"You better take a seat, this isn't gonna be easy to hear. That piece of paper that was handed to me 20 minutes ago was a notice that Jackie was unloading a truck when the Police raided the warehouse. Rather than get pinched like he should have done he pulled a gun and the Cops shot him before he could even get a shot off. He didn't make it. I hoped you'd break even but you're not so smart a player. Jackie is maybe good for $25k insurance but you owe me a lot of money young lady and unless you've got a rich uncle somewhere I think we're in a bit of a predicament. Now, if you were a guy I'd give you a couple of days then things would get unpleasant if you didn't have my payment but I don't think your old hostess job pays that well and you don't look the type that can knock off a bank." Said Tony.

"Is there anything you're good at?" Said the other man.

"I, I don't know." Replied Sally, she began to fear for her life.

"Boss, didn't Marco say he needed a girl?" Said the other man.

Tony didn't reply, he dialed a number and had Sally and the other man wait outside. When they were summoned back inside Tony's expression hadn't changed.

"Here's the deal, one of my associates has a position you may be able to fill, he has requirements though and he'll be getting you for two thirds of what you owe as a favor to me. If you do well, you'll be clear in a couple of years, if you try and run or don't play ball you'll find yourself in the same hole as Ritchie you get me?" He said.

"Wh-what do I have to do please Sir?" Said Sally.

"Marco runs a house with high class escorts. You'll be paid to do whatever the fuck the client wants. They're usually connected guys like us that need a girl last minute but you don't ask, you just do as your told. He don't like no cold fish though, I said I'd let him know. Get round here and suck my cock, Frank here will fuck you when I'm done and if he says you're good then you have a place to go." Said Tony.

Sally hesitated for a second then got to her knees before Tony and undid his pants to fish out his cock. She had always been complimented on her oral skills and with her life on the line she gave him a blow job to remember, making sure she swallowed every last drop. Tony put his cock away and nodded to Frank, he bent her over the desk, pushed up her short skirt and pulled her panties down, checked to make sure she was wet then after rolling a condom on his cock he pushed into her in one thrust. He was pretty well hung and by the time he'd filled the condom, Sally had climaxed at least twice. She was still catching her breath when Frank told her to clean his cock, she sucked him dry then got to her feet as told.

"Today's your lucky day, one of my boys will drive you to meet Marco, he'll likely want to try you out too. Oh, and do yourself a favor sweet cheeks, stop playing fuckin cards, the next guy might not be so lenient with your debt." Said Tony who left the room and walked away with his men.

Sally didn't say anything in the car ride, she tried to think of another way of looking at it but could only see herself as a slave now, a thing to be fucked by guys that could afford it. That or wind up in a box, wasn't a choice she would have liked at 25 years old but it was her own fault. They pulled up to a nice looking apartment building, it had a well dressed doorman who let them in and inside there were visibly armed men in the shadows watching them as then entered.

"Nice to see you again Mr Morello, I was told to expect you, I'll let Mr Falconi know you're here." Said a very pretty and friendly receptionist.

"Thank you." Frank replied quietly and stood waiting.

An elevator opened to their left and a well dressed man armed with a sub machine gun ushered them inside. They eventually got to the penthouse floor and Frank was greeted by a man in his 40's and a woman who looked about 30. They ignored Sally while they caught up, Sally noticed Frank being handed a large envelope, he put it in his jacket without checking it.

"So is this her, she's as pretty as Tony said, does she understand why she's here?" Said the older man to Frank.

"She's been given an outline, I didn't want to give any bad information, I'll leave her education in your capable hands Marco." Said Frank.

Marco walked Frank to the elevator doors then only addressed Sally when he had gone.

"Now I hope you understand young lady, you belong to me now. Any notions that you have of suckin a few cocks to pay back what you owe can get outta your head here and now. You'll do as I say, fuck who I say, suck who I say and if you behave you'll have a comfortable life. I don't do things like those Russian fucks who'd hook you on heroin and put you on a corner for a couple of years, you have a pretty face and a nice body, you'll be servicing high paying clients who don't like fucking a drugged up skank. Gina here will teach you all you need to know and fit you with a chip, I'll talk with you later." Said Marco then he walked away.

"Come with me hon, you'll be staying with me for a couple of days, were you staying with Richie or did you have your own place?" Said Gina, leading Sally to one of the small apartments off the main room.

"I was staying with Richie, Ma'am." Said Sally.

"Did you have any stuff there, personal pictures or anything? I can have it brought here, otherwise all his stuff will be gone. I'm sorry about him by the way, I doubt Tony was compassionate when he told you what happened." Said Gina.

"He was good to me but not so bright, I kind of expected it really. I was more of a trophy for him than anything. I didn't have much there, my apartment building burned down so I only had a few clothes, that's it." Said Sally quietly.

"Well I'll have the guys bring anything over that they think you might want but we'll be dressing you. Oh and we'll need to give you another name too, Sally is not befitting of one of my elegant girls, how about Clara?" Said Gina.

"I suppose." Replied Sally.

"A few things you'll need to learn here my dear, you may grow to dislike me but I have your best interest at heart. I demand respect, I want you talking clearly and politely, especially to clients, discretion is paramount, is why my girls make so much money. You may fuck senators, Police Officers, high up men in the business but if you're arrested, you just had 'some guy'. Have you ever been with another woman?" Said Gina.

"Once or twice Ma'am." Replied Clara.

"Good, we sometimes get wives looking for relief too, come, let me see how good you are, I could use a release. Take off all your clothes and lay on the bed, I want a closer look at you too," Said Gina.

Clara undressed and laid down as she was told, Gina fondled her breasts and ran a hand over her pussy, commenting that it would need to be waxed. Gina then unclipped her skirt and straddled Clara's face, lowering her pussy to her mouth. Clara knew what was expected of her and licked and explored Gina's pussy until she shuddered, moaning quietly as she flooded Clara's mouth with her cream then climbed off her face. She quietly caught her breath, gave Clara a cloth for her face and smiled, at her as she sat up, said only 'good' then left the room.

Clara sat quietly on the bed wondering what was next, Marco came into the room with Gina and told her to flip over onto all fours. She heard him take his pants off then felt a condom covered cock push into her pussy. He didn't last very long inside her, he wasn't very well hung and Clara barely got close to orgasm but he didn't care. When he was done he said something in Italian to Gina then left the room.

"Go shower hun, I'll have a robe for you when you get out." Said Gina.

For the next few weeks Clara was put through her paces by Gina, Clara quickly learned that if Gina was upset with how she acted or didn't pick things up fast enough it would lead to Gina sitting on her face until she came. Clara learned how to be eloquent and alluring and was soon ready to be taken to the club where she'd be added to the small list of available women. She'd already been chipped, a small device in her neck that let them track her should she try and run and had been bought a new wardrobe consisting mostly of nice dresses and lingerie. Clara barely recognized herself in the mirror when she got ready for her move to the club's apartments, gone was the 'okay looking' Sally, in her place an elegant and beautiful Clara. She pushed from her mind that she was basically an overpriced sex slave and put on the smile that Gina said should always be on her face.

"You look beautiful my dear." Said Gina as she went to collect her.

Clara's first 2 dates went fine, she was basically eye candy to hang off the arm of a wealthy businessman, neither of which wanted sex. They tipped her too, money that her 'Manager' Kim took and other than a kiss on the cheek, barely touched her. Her third date however went a little differently, a pretty arrogant mobster that wanted to be blown in between the 3 dinners he was attending that night. He didn't tip but Clara was just glad to be rid of him. A few more guys took her out, sex with them was mostly bending her over a table or desk and fucking her until they filled their condoms but one date liked things a little too rough and Clara was thankful of her panic button.

"The fuck do you mean it's double if I want anal, I'm paying enough and I want to fuck you in the ass." Said the man. He finished his rant then slapped her in the face. When he started punching her in the stomach Clara broke the pendant on her necklace and tried to get away from him as he carried on hitting her. Right as he raised his fist to punch her in the face the hotel door burst open and 3 really well built men grabbed the man and held him while Clara was taken to a waiting car. Gina sat waiting for her in it.

"We'll get you to our doctor, are you okay?" Said Gina.

"I think he broke one of my lips and his ring cut my face. I didn't refuse him anything but I told him anal was extra, he just went nuts" Replied Clara. Gina immediately called a number on her phone.

"It's happened again Marco, I want him dealt with this time, no more talking." Said Gina.

Gina told the driver to go, as they pulled away she looked back to see a black panel van pull up, she knew who it belonged to, knew that she wouldn't be seeing the violent customer again. He was a relatively important man in the business but had been warned about his temper and hitting any of the girls was an absolute no. Clara was taken to the doctor who gave her some pain pills, cleaned up her face and ordered her to rest for a month.

Clara rested as much as she could, once she was able she got back to work, eager to be free of her forced lifestyle. With her ribs still giving her twinges of pain she was taking the stronger painkillers like candy, one night she was a topless toy at a party when a man who didn't smell very good grabbed her waist a little too hard and she lashed out at him. He didn't know but didn't take to kindly to being told to 'get the fuck off me you pig' and complained directly to Gina. She took Clara aside.

"This party was going to be paying off three grand young lady. You need to quit with those pain pills, I'm putting you in a hole for a week while you think about that attitude and get clean from those Codeine." Said Gina.

Clara worried a hole was one in the ground but it was just an expensive glory hole club. Women were dotted around a room with only their lower halves exposed for well paying men to just use as they wanted. All 5 days Clara was in one she counted at least 15 men a day would come in, fuck her then leave. She learned her lesson and after orally pleasing Gina, managed to get her way back to her more expensive clients.

Later that year Clara was picked up by a car and taken to a pretty expensive restaurant where a well dressed man stood waiting for her. He kissed her hand and introduced himself, Marcus Black and had her take his arm as they were led to a private room. He ordered an expensive bottle of wine and waited until the waiter left before talking.

"I have to say Clara, when I viewed your pictures and seen you I didn't imagine you'd be this beautiful in person." He said.

"Well thank you." She replied, smiling.

"I have never done this before, hire a woman I mean but since my wife passed 3 years ago I've just been so busy I never have time to meet anyone. I am in town doing some business and I didn't want to be alone so a friend of mine said I should call Gina, she recommended you and when I seen your picture I'm glad she did." Said Marcus.

"Well I promise to make the night memorable for you, I'm sorry about your wife." replied Clara.

Later that night Marcus and Clara stood outside his hotel room kissing, they'd got on really well and she'd almost forgotten he was paying for her time.

"So what happens next, I'd like to make love to you." He said.

"Well since I'm no good at kicking in doors you can start by opening it for us sweetie." Said Clara with a smile.

A few minutes later they both stood naked in his room, Marcus gazed at her body in awe, one point whispering 'oh my goodness you are perfect' as he caressed her breasts and started kissing her neck. He laid her down on the bed and kissed his way down her body and kissed her inner thigh when she opened her legs for him, he paused for a second to gaze at her pussy then started licking her. He took his time and didn't stop licking until she arched her back as orgasm burned through her body. He kissed his way up her body and gently kissed her on the lips then put a condom on and slowly placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He entered her slowly, taking his time to savor every inch as he slowly thrust inside her. Clara moaned in pleasure as he made love to her, he seemed more focused on her pleasure than his own and smiled when she began a chain of seemingly endless orgasms. When he finally came himself, he looked into her eyes, his face contorted almost like he was in pain and groaned as he filled his condom. When they were both finally spent he held her close and gently kissed her neck.

"That was amazing, I've never felt anything like it." He said.

"I was about to say the same."

"I hate to ask, I don't want to ruin the moment but I wonder why a beautiful woman like you is in this line of work. You're smart, you're funny and I can tell when something is just an act or if someone is lying to me." He said, still stroking her hair.

"I shouldn't really say, I'm sorry." She replied.

"It's fine, may I eat your pussy again?"

Clara was still smiling by the time she got back to her apartment, Marcus booked her for the following night too and she couldn't wait to see him again. The second night he took her straight to his room where a meal was already waiting, she barely finished it before they were kissing and touching each other on the way to his room. After they had made love he asked her again.

"I have to know, what hold do they have over you. I asked Gina what would stop me just taking you away and she said it would be very bad for you. Please tell me, I can't stop thinking about you." Said Marcus.

"I played cards on a table I had no business being on, I lost a lot of money that I couldn't pay back and now I belong to them." Said Clara.

"That's it?" Said Marcus, sounding almost surprised.

"Yes. I feel the same, I'd love to leave with you but I can't."

They spoke for hours, laughing and talking about everything in between sex. When she finally had to leave Marcus gazed into her eyes then kissed her before closing the door.

The next morning Clara showered and ate a light breakfast, Gina had let herself in but she wasn't alone. She recognized the woman who'd put the chip in her neck. She had Clara sit on a chair and the other woman held a small device to her neck, it got a little hot but wasn't painful. The other woman left them alone.

"Pack a couple of your favorite dresses and anything you want to keep, Marco is waiting to talk to you in his office, you won't be coming back here." Said Gina.

"Have I done something wrong?" Replied Clara.

"Oh it's not like that sweetie, I'll let Marco explain it but you're not in danger."

Clara dressed quietly and packed a few of her things, she was still worried the whole way to Marco's office but he was smiling when he had her sit down.

"So, I get a call last night from a Marcus Black, he wanted to know what your marker was. I was honest, I gave him a number, what I paid for you less what you've earned this past 6 months and this morning that was brought to me by a courier. Cash. Gina will be sad to see you go, she liked you but you belong to him now. My technician destroyed the chip in your neck, it doesn't leave any harmful residue or anything. Oh, one last thing, I better not hear you playing cards again you hear?" He said.

"I won't Sir, thank you."

"Marcus has a car waiting for you downstairs. Goodbye sweet Sally, I hope I don't see you again." He said then ushered his men to lead her away.

As she was told a car was waiting for her out front, she got in and Marcus was already waiting in the back.

"The man upstairs may have told you I own you now but I don't, all I did was buy your freedom. Will you have lunch with me Clara?" Said Marcus.

"I would love to, oh and call me Sally." She said.

Marcus and Sally grew old together, occasionally at parties people would ask how they met and he'd reply 'I bought her from a gangster' and they'd laugh. They'd give each other a knowing smile and hold each other close....