• Authors
  • Robingreen678

Robingreen678


Hello,

“Words themselves prod and confuse and may not have truth in them, but in stories truth can always be found.” ― Ellen Malphrus, Untying the Moon

A great story starts with a real experience, adds fantasy and imagination and a smidgen of the absurd.

I am a mature, Haitian Creole, bi, woman and write stories about my life real and imaginary. Admittedly some of my early work here on Lit was chronicling my life experiences but I have moved on to pure fiction.

In my thirties I had a heterosexual marriage that ended in divorce when it became obvious that he was using me to facilitate a swinger lifestyle. That lifestyle exposure did however open my eyes to the true nature of my sexual needs and desires.

Later, in my late 40’s I met the true love of my life, Beth. We had, I thought, a committed relationship but it turned out, Beth was a little less committed than me.

I now live in a tiny beach house in the Outer Banks of North Carolina with a new love, a woman I met on the beach.

I am always looking to correspond with both men and women who are, like me, perhaps a little kinky.

If you enjoy my stories please comment. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Location

North Carolina

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
221Followers
83Following
13My Favorites
79My Comments
14Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Mild Bondage, Oral Sex, Spanking, Lesbian Sex, Submission

Contact Author

Contact Robingreen678 by clicking here.