Bought or Rescued? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she stopped, and Alexandra finger fucked me to see how wet I was. I was sopping from the intense pain in my clit. The two women towelled me roughly, then released each pair of cables. I removed the restraints and hung them up to dry.

I followed them into the living area. Jean sat on the leather chair with her legs up over the arms of the chair, her pussy wide open. It was obvious what I was to do next. I knelt before the tangled mass of dark curls. Urghh, I hate gagging on pubic hair. People who don't at least trim are so selfish.

I kissed the insides of her thighs and butterfly danced my fingertips over the erogenous zones in that area. I used my hands to part her outer labia and get the coarse pubic hair out of the way as best I could. I used every trick I'd learnt that first year in college.

Once Beatrix had realized I was turned on by being forced to be submissive, they had made me eat out every girl in our sorority during my freshman year, so I had a lot of experience. After that, they made sure one of the pledges each year was submissive and nominated her as the official sorority cunt licker for the year.

It didn't take me long to get her whimpering and moaning. I continued my slow, relentless campaign to conquer her vulva. She was soon thrusting her hips at me and pleading with me to go faster. I wouldn't.

When I was sure she was ready, I slipped my fingers in to curl up into her G-spot and suck her clit. She cried out and juddered, her vagina contracting rapidly around my invading fingers. I kissed her mound to help her unwind.

"Fuck, I can't remember the last time someone ate me out. I'm sure no one has ever done that to me."

I could see she was about to thank me, but Mistress Alexandra cut in, "Jean, remember we talked about this. You never thank a slave, and you never apologize to a slave. She is a slave and is expected to perform her slave duties without question or reward."

I expected Mistress Alexandra to make me orally service her next. She didn't. She went to a bag she'd brought with her and got out a dildo gag. It had a ball inside my mouth and leather straps that fastened behind my head to hold it in place.

"I'm sick of physicians who think they are little gods walking around, not realizing that they'd fail comprehensively every day if it wasn't for us nurses. I've been looking forward to putting a physician in their place for years."

"You can stare at my lovely vulva while I ride this cock to orgasm and leak cum all over your face."

She lubed the dildo and then slipped it inside her. I guessed she must have weighed around 300 lbs, and her thighs and tummy completely blocked my view.

She immediately started riding the dildo like a horse in the Kentucky Derby. Lifting up and slamming down hard onto my face again and again and again. My head was repeatedly driven into the mattress as her 300 lbs. dropped onto my face as she brought herself off

She lifted up, fingered her clit, and squirted over my nose and eyes when she came. I didn't realize in time; her salty fluids went into my eyes and stung like crazy. She mocked me.

She removed the dildo gag, "Slave fours!" I turned over on my knees and elbows. She ordered Jean to get the ball gag, the handcuffs, a butt plug, and the blindfold.

I put my hands behind my back so she could cuff me. My face lay sideways on the mattress. Jean gagged and blindfolded me. Finally, she got the medium-sized jewelled butt-plug and worked it into my ass. I'd been practising it since the toys arrived, so at least I was prepared for the invasion.

The next thing I knew was a strap-on penetrating my cunt. Ye gods, it was fat. Alexandra took multiple thrusts to work it slowly into me. When it hit my cervix, I knew it was long as well. She must have brought this one with her, as it hadn't been in my toy box.

When she was tight against my cervix, I got the weirdest sensation. It was intensely erotic and arousing. I couldn't understand it. It felt like the tip of the strap-on was vibrating against my cervix, but the shaft wasn't. I pushed and wiggled my hips at it to get more of the delicious sensation.

"See, Jean, I told you she was a little slut; look how she's trying to grind on my cock."

She kept grinding it tight against my cervix by gyrating her hips against me. My arousal grew and grew and grew. I clenched at the bed sheets as the tension in my core grew ineluctably. I whimpered; the feeling was so erotically different from any sensation I'd ever felt.

"Please, Mistress, please don't stop."

I heard her moaning at the same time and realized she had a clit vibrator on her end of the strap-on. Gyrating her hips against me squished the vibrator onto her and worked it around her clit.

"Jean, squeeze and twist her nipples hard."

I yelped and whimpered as the stinging pain in my nipples fed into the tension in my loins. I couldn't hold it any longer as pleasure overwhelmed me, and I broke, climaxing hard as my voice became a high-pitched animalistic keening.

Her climax followed a few minutes later as she held the strap-on tight against my now over-sensitive cervix. She slumped onto my back, panting as I lay passively beneath her. Jean removed the handcuffs, gag, and blindfold.

"What? What did you just do to me?"

"Oh, there are things about a woman's anatomy that our slutty little physician slave doesn't know, are there? It is impossible to safely penetrate the cervix because the hole is the size of your little finger and you really don't want to mess with the mucosal plug. Most people remain unaware it is an intensely erogenous zone with lots of sexual nerve endings."

"My strap-on has a vibrating tip specifically designed to stimulate the cervix. You just had your first cervical orgasm. Next time you will give me one without using the clit vibrator."

I slumped on the bed to recover, but seconds later, I heard, "Slut kneel."

I jumped off the bed, probably looked utterly dishevelled, and knelt while the two women finished dressing.

"Slut, kiss my feet and thank me for using you."

"Mistress Alexandra and Mistress Jean, this humble slave thanks you for the privilege of being your slave. Thank you for slut washing this filthy slave. Thank you for riding this slave's face. Thank you for fucking this slave to her first cervical orgasm. This slave is grateful to you, my Mistresses, for choosing to use me."

"That's better. You shouldn't need to be reminded that slaves need to thank free citizens for the privilege of serving them."

Mistress Alexandra walked out; Jean hesitated and looked back to ensure Alexandra was gone, "Dr Matthews, you will report to my office tomorrow. We have things to discuss."

I was so upset with her for the slut wash that I wanted to avoid her. But, on the other hand, her behaviour was so out of the ordinary that I needed to know what was going on. I agreed to go.

***

The next day, I reported to Jean Durham's office, knocked, entered, and greeted her passive-aggressively.

"Shut the door and sit down, Doctor Matthews."

"I don't have much time. I prefer to remain standing."

"Sit down, Erin. Please. I have bad news for you. One of my staff was behaving furtively. I used my executive privilege to open her email. They are removing me from the C-suite because of the limitations Matt and I placed on your use. Matt is also being removed from the list of people with access to you."

"They are hiring a new Chief Slave Officer to oversee the regular kennels used for maintenance staff, kitchen staff, porters, and the physician kennels. He will be part of the C-suite; part of his job is to make you more available sexually. I don't know the details because I have been frozen out."

"You know the problems we have been having staffing the N.I.C.U.? We purchased a Prime slave nurse yesterday. Because she is N.I.C.U. Certified, she is also coming in as an Extraordinary Talent slave. She will occupy the other kennel. She is moving in today and should provide some company for you. Her day off will be Wednesday."

"She will be expected to provide sexual service every day she's working. Those with access to her will also be allowed to sign her out for the evening. The C.F.O. wants to be able to take her to his BDSM club. I hope that doesn't indicate what they are planning for you, but it likely does."

"Last night, I was harsh with you trying to earn my way back into the circle of trust to help protect the E.T. slaves. Alexandra was unimpressed by my behaviour, and I failed. I'm sorry, Erin, but there is nothing more I can do to protect you."

I walked out of her office, fighting the tears. I found a quiet spot and phoned Rosita.

"Rosita, the shit's hit the fan; I need to talk."

"I'm so sorry, Erin. David told me what they were doing. We talked to our lawyer yesterday; he told us that, for legal reasons, we are not to discuss this with you any further. Erin, please trust us and hang in there. There is more going on than you know."

***

The physician kennels are well sound insulated for obvious reasons so I knew I wouldn't hear my new neighbour. When I got back to the kennels that night, I knocked on her door. It was answered by a cute blond. She was about 5'2", with a pixie face, bob cut, and the body of a ballet dancer. I could see why she'd specialized in patients weighing less than 10 lbs.

"Hi, I'm Erin, I live in the other kennel and wanted to introduce myself."

"Please come in, I'm Anna."

"I gather you are a N.I.C.U. nurse. Is that right?"

"Yes, mercifully that was enough to get me E.T. status as there is a nationwide shortage of N.I.C.U. nurses; the bidding for me was quite intense. I'm hoping my E.T. status spares me from the worst things that can happen to young female slaves."

"Being allowed to work clothed and uncollared is wonderful as it means I keep my qualifications valid and can resume my career afterwards. I'm also glad a different hospital bought me as I won't have to deal with my ex-colleague's comments. How long have you been here?"

I explained my situation, told her about my first few visits, and what I knew about each member of the C-suite.

"Anna, how did you get enslaved?"

"It was my own stupid fault. I had multiple D.U.I.s and was sentenced to three years. The hospital has forbidden me from using alcohol and I will have random blood screenings to make sure I'm abstaining."

"Before you think I'm a bad person, in the last 18 months my mother died of cancer and my father had a stroke and became mentally impaired. I had the stress of selling their house and finding him a home that could care for him. It all got to me, and I started self-medicating with alcohol. Stupid, I know."

We chatted about lives for a while until I saw her start to tear up.

"Erin, I know you barely know me, but can I have a hug?"

I hardly had time to nod before she curled up sideways on my lap and tucked her head into the nape of my neck and sobbed. I was already emotional from dealing with being a pleasure slut. Having this cute girl in my arms was making me aroused, I could feel heat pooling in my loins and my nipples growing harder. It was hard to stop imagining that cute pixie face on my snatch.

"Anna, sweetie, I need to warn you. I'm Bi and I think you're gorgeous. Please don't be offended when you notice I'm aroused."

She snuggled further into me, "So am I, I like this."

We didn't take it any further that night, but I felt like another door had opened to help me get through these four years.

***

My Friday scheduled visit was with Jakob Stadel, the Chief Medical Officer; I had met him at a few formal events but never had a conversation with him.

He was known as being a bit of a crusty old dog, and I would need to get a handle on him quickly.

He had ticked the booking form's 'Enema required' box. I ensured I was clean, pushed lube as deep as possible into both lower holes, and inserted the medium butt plug we'd used on Wednesday so I would be somewhat opened up.

He let himself in to find me ready, kneeling naked at the door.

"How may I serve you tonight, Master?"

"Stand up, Dr Matthews. You will refer to me as Dr Stadel during this visit."

For one moment, I thought he was being friendly like Matt was. Then I realized that by calling me Dr Matthews instead of Erin or Slut, and making me refer to him by his title, he was getting off on the knowledge that he was sexually dominating one of his junior female physicians. He was forcing a subordinate to have demeaning sex just like he had been able to do in the days before legal slavery and #MeToo.

He ordered me to Present and walked around me, examining my body as if I were a horse. He felt the firmness of each part of my body, commenting dispassionately on my figure and physical fitness. He forced my mouth open and used a medical light to check inside.

He fingered my labia before pushing two fingers inside to see how wet I was. Since I was fully lubed, his fingers slipped in easily. He sniffed his fingers and then pushed them into my mouth, telling me to clean the lube off with my tongue.

I guessed from comments I'd heard that he was in his late 70s, so I wasn't surprised when he told me he'd taken 20 mg of Tadalafil half an hour ago. That made it less likely that he'd have E.D. and wouldn't be able to penetrate my bottom two holes.

I knelt submissively and begged for the privilege of giving him oral sex. Having to beg to be degraded made the entire experience even more intensely humiliating for me.

"Get on with it, Dr Matthews."

I undid his belt and the top of his khakis. After pushing his pants and underwear down, I could see the Cialis hadn't done anything for him yet. I took the short limp cock into my mouth. He smelt like he had a small urinary leak, as much older men often do. I was disgusted by him and had no idea how I would get through it without retching.

I worked on his limp cock for about five minutes before it showed any signs of life. It had slowly inflated to a semi-turgid state when he started making noises to indicate he was enjoying it.

"That's it, you fucking little slut, down on your knees showing the world you know your place in life."

"When I was a new attending in the 1990s, we'd identify a pretty med student and threaten to fail her unless she got on knees and showed us how grateful she was for the privilege of her medical education."

My disgust at this sleazy man was growing in leaps and bounds. It was then that I realized the utter humiliation of sucking a man old enough to be my grandfather and hearing him confessing to sexually abusing med students was making my nipples ache, and I'd started dripping between my legs.

My body was betraying me. I thought of myself as a feminist and men like him should dry out my sausage snatcher. Instead, I was aroused by the humiliation. It was mortifying.

He grabbed my head and fucked himself with my mouth in shallow fast thrusts until he came. And when I say 'came', a few little dribbles came out. He pulled the rest of his clothes off and lay naked on my bed, looking quite exhausted.

"Dr Matthews, come here and show your gratitude by kissing me."

I lay at his side and started kissing him as best I could. It wasn't as bad as I feared as he tasted as if he had just brushed his teeth before coming to see me. He seemed content to kiss slowly and run his hands up and down my lean torso.

"This is nice," he said, "my wife died of cancer ten years ago and renting sluts from an agency isn't the same. I've tried the most expensive agencies in town and even rented them for an entire weekend, but they can never make it feel real."

"I looked into buying my own slut to keep my bed warm and keep me company but never found one I thought would be able to offer me the kind of intelligent conversation I miss. Since you are from my peer group, I am hoping we can get to the point where we have intelligent conversations as well as sex."

I quickly got my mind in gear. I had a choice to make. I had a better chance of making it through these four years intact if I tried to understand each of them and give them what they needed. His comment also turned my internal framework from being a slut to being a physician with a patient in need.

"Dr Stadel, you really miss her, don't you?"

She was the light of my life; we were just a few months shy of our Golden Wedding Anniversary when she passed. That's when I got the reputation for being a bit crusty and short-tempered in the hospital. Without her light to return to in the evenings, I find the darkness pushes in all too readily."

Dr Stadel, I'm a sucker for a good bottle of red wine. Next time, if you'd like to bring a bottle, we can sit and get to know one another in addition to our official hour. I've read widely, and there are a lot of topics I'm interested in."

It was extraordinary; his entire demeanour changed in a heartbeat.

"You are offering to voluntarily spend quality time with me?"

"Yes, I am. I think you need it, and my evenings in the kennel under curfew can be quite lonely."

"If you would like, I could get takeout from a nice restaurant for dinner. Dining with such a beautiful companion would do wonders for my mood."

"And, for your libido," I laughed. I realize you are already on the maximum dose of Cialis, but your urologist could also prescribe 5 mg daily, which would help. I can prescribe it if he won't."

He looked dumbstruck., "You are offering to help me get it up so I can have sex with you? Why on earth would you do that?"

"I had to decide how I was going to handle four years of being forced to be a slut for a limited circle of people. To make it bearable, I decided to imagine myself as a hands-on sex therapist seeing eight clients for two visits per month each. In a way, it allows me to take back some feeling of agency."

He thought that was a fascinating attitude. He clearly wasn't going to get it up again tonight, so we lay naked and discussed grieving, libido, and the ethics of hands-on sex therapy. I watched the hour go past and said nothing, content to let him decompress. After 90 minutes, he noticed the clock and apologized.

I reassured him and told him I thought the discussion had been useful and that I would enjoy chatting over a takeout dinner next time.

He snorted, "Matt had warned me you could be quite manipulative."

"Well, my mother told me I was a survivor. I do what I have to do to survive instead of moping and feeling sorry for myself. Can you blame me?"

He looked thoughtful for a moment, "No, I can't say that I can. If anything, I admire your fortitude."

As he was leaving, he said, "By the way, Matt and Jean have been removed from the list of people with access to you, which means Matt can no longer be your P.C.P. I will be taking over your primary care."

"I thought you didn't see patients anymore?"

"Well, I do now," he laughed, "you will be the only person on my panel. I realize that may raise a few eyebrows, but it can't be helped. My office manager will schedule your visit to establish care. "

He walked out the door, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I had a plan to handle another one of them. I'd also diverted him from using my two lower holes which made me feel better.

***

Rachel:

Erin stopped and got a sad far-away look in her eyes. I guessed she was afraid of telling me the next part of her story. I turned the voice recorder off and scooped her onto my lap to cuddle her.

I was close to calling Heather for help when she came out of her fugue. She turned to me and started peppering my face with kisses before driving her tongue into my mouth. I prayed silently that Bruce wouldn't walk in while she was doing this.

After a while, she stopped, "Sorry, Rachel, I just needed," her voice trailed off, "I needed to not feel alone. Thank you."