Bought or Rescued? Pt. 05

Story Info
Erin resumes telling her story.
7.4k words
4.82
8.6k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
445 Followers

Bought or Rescued? Pt. 05

Avicia

Author's note: I wrote this series after reading stories about the fantasy world of legal slavery. I borrowed many elements from those stories but avoided any reuse of people, places, or company names.

Trigger warning: this story is non-consensual. In line with Literotica policy, the victim who's violated gets some enjoyment from it. If this upsets you, please do not read it and look elsewhere for erotica.

Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

***

Erin resumes telling Rachel her story:

My second evening of being a Doctor-Slave-Whore was upon me. This time it was the C.I.O., David Gillies; I knew absolutely nothing about him except Jean had said the first two visits would be gentler to help ease my transition to being the C-suite's pleasure slut.

Rachel, this turned out to be the most important visit and was completely unexpected.

After my notes were done, I rushed back to my kennel, swiped in, showered, and waited, kneeling naked and more than a little apprehensive, at the door.

He knocked on the door exactly 30 minutes after I had swiped in with my badge. I stood and let him in before kneeling again.

"Master, how may I serve you tonight."

"Please stand up, Erin, and cover up. I'm not going to treat you like that. Matt told me the way to your heart is with a good bottle of red wine. I have a 2017 Seghesio Old Vines Zinfandel and, if you prefer something bolder, the 2014 Delineated Beast from MV Winery in Eldorado County. I also have cheese, olives, prosciutto, fig jam, and crackers."

I pulled my seductive black long-sleeved kimono on and then looked at him in astonishment, "You have good taste in wines."

He laughed, "My wife's family has vineyards in Russian River. I had to learn quickly if I wanted to marry her."

"The Beast needs a hearty meal to be enjoyed at its best. Let's open the Zin."

I poured a couple of glasses and put the food on plates on the kitchen island. He stared into his glass, watching the rich ruby red swirl around the sides, lost momentarily in thought.

"David, you look pensive. Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Will you promise not to tell anyone what I say?" I nodded. "When this crazy schema started, I told my wife I would resign in protest. She said that was stupid and that I needed to stay on and protect you. Since then, I have recorded every meeting. My wife sends the tapes to our lawyer each time with instructions to give them to the Office of Slave Affairs should anything happen to you or me."

"My wife told me to book you twice a month and just talk to give you a break. To be honest, I said that would be hard given how beautiful you are and that you would be naked and available. She laughed and said, "Men!"

"She told me that even though you are a slave, which means it is not adultery, she would divorce me if I fucked you. But, since she hates swallowing and knows that frustrates me, I am allowed to ask you for a blowjob and, despite being a slave, make it clear that you can say 'no.' If you say 'yes,' she said that I can only let you do it after first making you cum with my tongue and taking care of your needs."

"Your wife sounds rather dominant?"

That earned me a wry smile. "Yeah, she said if I didn't behave myself with you, I'd have to wear a cock restraint on all subsequent visits."

I snickered.

"Do you think she'd be open to meeting me for lunch on my day off?"

"I think she'd love that; why?"

"Because I need a female friend who I can talk to safely."

I paused to make sure I had thought through my next words.

"I need you to be a friend too; I have no one I trust. I also know very few of you will take care of my sexual needs, so I'd like you to go down on me; I would enjoy doing the same for you in return. I will talk to your wife to ensure I understand her boundaries for you."

We chatted a while, and then I ordered him to strip. He looked at me quizzically.

"What? You are used to dominant women. I'm going to ride your face to at least two orgasms."

He snorted and put his head in his hands as if to say, 'what have I gotten myself into?' He stripped, folded his clothes neatly (he was clearly well-trained) and lay on the bed, "I'm ready for you, Mistress."

I knew I was here to provide sexual service but never thought it would include being a domme. A free citizen who allowed himself to be topped by a slave provided prima facie evidence for his or her enslavement; David showed he trusted me by taking the risk.

I straddled his chest, "David, look at me. You have to earn the right to taste me by worshipping me."

He got a deer-in-the-headlights look, "Mistress, I've already told my wife how incredibly beautiful you are. I love your dark brown eyes and cute button nose. Your teeth are perfect. I love your strong square shoulders over a slender body, so your hips are the same width."

"I love your perfect breasts: perfectly sized to fit in the palm of a man's hand with perky nipples that point up. I love how high your breasts are on your chest, making you look innocently young with your fully shaved vulva. I love your small dark areolas that draw the eye to the perfect erotic nub at their centre.

"I would love to worship every square inch of your perfect body, Mistress, with tender kisses. Mistress, please may I have permission to caress your breasts?"

"Yes, David, you may."

He reached up tentatively and cupped them with reverence on his face. His hands were soft and gentle; I leaned into his caress, enjoying the tender sensations. I leaned further forward, "David, suck my nipples."

Again, he was gentle, swirling his tongue around them before drawing them into his mouth. He covered his teeth with his gums and then held my nipple firmly between them as he rhythmically sucked and pulled his head back to stretch them a little adding to the sensation. He soon had me moaning with pleasure.

I could feel my arousal growing; I lifted up and shuffled forward, so my vulva was hovering an inch over his mouth, "Kiss me, David."

He raised his neck and peppered my outer labia with tender kisses and gentle, playful licks. I enjoyed it and settled lower to make it easier for him. He got to work quickly, engaging the entire outside of my vulva till he could see my inner labia engorge.

He switched his attention to the inner labia and my central slit. Playing, kissing, swirling, varying the texture but keeping the rhythm methodical like a drummer in a complex tune. "Ye gods, he'd been trained well. I couldn't comprehend the contrast with Matt's clueless licking on Friday."

"Fuck, David, who trained you? I love this."

He stopped and grinned, "As you deduced, my wife is very dominant. She has me do this for two hours straight on many Sunday afternoons." Then he got back to work. I knew I owed this woman; this would make the next four years more fun.

I gently rocked forwards and backwards over his mouth and allowed his face to take more of my weight. When his face was fully lubricated with my juices, I started aggressively riding his mouth and nose, grinding myself on him. Most of my college boyfriends weren't willing to be so submissive, but David ate it right up (pun intended).

I was almost there; I clutched his hair hard and pleaded, "Clit!"

He sucked my nubbin into his mouth and flicked the tip of his tongue over it. Oy vey, it was so intense. I screeched, and the dam burst as I spasmed on top of him and covered his face with my fluids. I knelt there panting until his frantic hands made me realize I'd cut off his ability to breathe.

I shuffled back onto his chest and laughed. "Damn, David, that was wonderful. Give me a minute before I'm ready for round two."

"Erin, I love the way you taste. You are sweet and not very salty. I also love your cute innie labia. My wife's inner labia extend out an inch when fully engorged in two big triangles. Those give me more to work with when licking her, but I appreciate the tight neatness of your flower too.

"Are you going to tell her all this?"

"Of course, she's my domme; tonight, I will have to confess everything in embarrassing detail while standing naked with my hands cuffed behind my back."

"How often does she make you wear a cock restraint?" I giggled.

"Every Saturday, as that's her day, we do whatever she wants while I give her my devoted attention. Even if it is three hours of shoe shopping, I have to be patient, attentive and keep my eyes only on her. She also makes me wear it when I go away to conferences. Apart from that, and the fact that I defer to her on all major decisions, we are a pretty vanilla couple."

"Time for round two," I turned around and scooted back to be over his face and facing down the bed.

"Kiss my rosebud, David, show me how beautiful you think it is."

I giggled at thinking he'd have to tell his wife that he kissed my butt. I positioned my arse over his face and moaned as his tongue made contact. Oh, ye gods, he'd done this before.

He licked all around before diving into the centre. His tongue had a nice strong tip which quivered very fast at the entrance of my back passage, stimulating erotic nerve endings I never knew existed. I couldn't help myself rocking sideways over him to get more stimulation.

I lifted forward, panting hard. I wondered if I could even cum from him doing that. I rotated my pelvis to put the entrance of my front passage over his mouth and lowered down. His tongue eagerly dove into my highly aroused birth canal. I quivered my hips back and forth, grinding on his face as he licked. I was building fast -- he was so good with his tongue -- it's a pity I would only get this twice a month.

I reached forward and started slowly stroking his cock to keep him ready for when it was his turn. I needn't have worried; he was rock hard from eating me. I positioned my hips to put my clit over his mouth.

"Reach behind your head, slip two fingers into me, then suck my clit."

I groaned as his fingers slipped readily inside my slippery cunt. He started finger fucking me as hard and as deep as he could. He licked my clit before switching to sucking my clit in time. This was going to be the mother of orgasms. I clenched my knees and contracted my abdominal floor muscles to stave it off longer and let more tension build.

It broke through my defences with a long, loud, "FFFUUUUCCCCKKK." I lay down on top of him and let him kiss my vulva tenderly as I came down from the mountain top. We lay there a while before I took his cock in my mouth. Honestly, looking at it, I had no idea how his wife could ever cram it into a cock cage. He was a good fat 7 inches, cut, and perfectly proportioned where the glans and the shaft were the same diameters.

He had a seriously gorgeous cock -- no wonder his wife said I couldn't fuck him.

I played with the head of his cock until he groaned before taking him into my mouth. I used both hands to twist around and up and down his shaft as I suckled on the top of his cock. I ensured my vulva was still over his mouth so he could pepper me with little kisses while I took care of him.

"David, how do you want to finish? Standing? Kneeling? Sitting at the edge of the bed? Or me on my back so you can face-fuck me?"

He looked incredulous, "you'd let me face fuck you?"

I nodded, "Remember, you have to confess to your wife afterwards," and grinned.

I lay on my back with my head hanging over the edge and reached for his cock. He interlinked his fingers below the base of my skull and lifted me slightly, so my head fell back further. He teased the head of his cock around my lips before smoothly sliding his shaft into my throat in a single thrust until he was balls deep. He just stood there swaying, enjoying the sensation.

"Damn it, Erin, you will ruin me for any other woman. My wife can't take all 7 inches, and she would never let me do something as dominant as face fuck her."

He started slowly drawing all the back and all the way in again with long sweeping strokes enjoying the full length of the sensation. He sped up and got more enthusiastic. At one point, he forgot I needed to breathe. I pushed him back, gasped for air, and pulled him in again before he could apologize.

We settled into a nice rhythm with my hands reaching out to cup his butt and pull him inside me on each stroke as he pulled on the base of my skull. There was something mesmerizingly erotic about how my throat was plumbed to its depths and back in perfect rhythm.

Occasionally I managed to reach around to play with his balls. I felt him tense and stiffen; he quickly buried himself to the hilt and came deep inside my gullet. I could feel the pulses as his cock expanded deep inside me as each rope ejaculated.

He pulled back to the entrance of my mouth so I could clean him. "Erin, please may I cuddle you for a while?"

He was so polite; I straightened up and pulled him on top of me. I kissed his neck and ears while stroking his back. He sighed deeply. "Erin, that was beyond wonderful. You are beyond wonderful."

He got up to get dressed.

"Please phone your wife and ask if she'll talk to me."

He handed me the phone, "Hi, is that Erin? I'm Rosita. I hope my pet behaved himself."

I giggled, "Oh, he definitely did; he's the most deferential man I've ever had in bed -- you obviously have him very well trained. I gather he now has to report back to you in excruciating detail."

"Well, we can't let him forget who his real boss is, can we?"

From her laugh, I knew I already liked her. "Tomorrow is my day off. Would you be open to meeting up for coffee?"

"Let's do something more fun. Meet me at Martin Park Nature Center at noon; I will bring a picnic."

Before David left, he gave me a device for sweeping my room for bugs. He said I was not surveilled at the moment, but I would be if they became suspicious. He also pointed out a security camera in the hall to record everyone who entered and left my kennel; it was linked to a facial recognition system.

***

I met Rosita at noon; she was shorter than me and curvier on top and bottom. She had an infectious laugh and an easy smile. I loved her already.

"Erin, I couldn't believe it when David told me how dominant you'd been with him. He had me in stitches, especially when he told me how you made him worship your butt. I believe you were given a set of BDSM toys for them to use on you. If you want to try using the toys on him, be my guest. He's quite adept at taking a strap-on in his arse."

"Next time, I may even make David wear his cock cage so he can spend the whole hour focusing on your pleasure. That way, I don't have to be concerned about him having sex with you either."

After chatting over the picnic about their marriage and explaining the concept of a female-led-relationship, she changed the subject.

"Erin, I'm truly sorry you were fraudulently enslaved. I can only pray your four years will be tolerable. We are worried that the C.F.O. is trying to make things worse as he is frustrated by Jean and Matt's limitations on using you sexually."

"We have a plan in place to help if things become dire. If someone in the hospital comes up to you and says "Amador," you must respond, "Excalibur." If that happens, they will give you instructions. You must follow the instructions they give you exactly without deviation and at the specified time. OK?"

"You're scaring me a little, but I do like that someone is thinking of me. Amador. Excalibur. Thank you."

"Oh, Erin, one last thing. If you'd like to come for dinner one Tuesday, we can have fun double-teaming David, and I can teach you a few tricks."

That night, I returned to my kennel to find another large box waiting. It looked like a long black toolbox with the BDSM Triskele painted on top. The box was empty. I realized this was intended to be my toy chest to keep the implements they could use to torment me. Oh, joy.

***

Wednesday brought day 3 of my service and the third new person: Alexandra Braidwood, the Chief Nursing Officer. I'd seen her on the wards but never interacted with her. She'd always seemed rather intimidating.

I was kneeling ready when she let herself in. "Slut! Present!" She barked.

I stood quickly and got into position, feet wide apart, hands behind my neck, boobs out.

She gripped my chin, "You really are a slutty little thing, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, you are a what? I want to hear you say it."

"Mistress, I'm a slutty little physician slave having sex with all of the C-suite."

"Good slut. Don't forget your station in life, or there will be severe consequences."

I noticed Jean had come in and was standing behind her, "Hi Erin."

"Her name is Slut, not Erin; if you cannot remember to use that name, you need to leave.

"It's OK," I mouthed silently to Jean, who understood and nodded.

"Slut, where's your toy box? We need the ankle and wrist cuffs, the rubber ones, not the leather ones."

I got them out for her and started to put them on. Jean was left supervising me while Alexandra went to the bathroom. Jean put a black neoprene blindfold on me and led me to the bathroom.

"Jean, look, here's the catch that releases the cables." I heard something release but couldn't tell what. I was manoeuvred into the shower facing the showerhead.

"Slut, put your arms up at 45 degrees. Jean, you get one side; I'll get the other. We need to attach them at the same time."

I heard a clip on each side, and when they let go, my arms were pulled taught. They did the same thing with my ankles. I was held immobile like a starfish. Oh, great, even my shower had been kitted out for BDSM.

I heard the water running and assumed they were adjusting to the right warmth. I was unprepared when an icy blast of cold water shot up into my exposed pussy. It was so unexpected, I screamed.

"Silence, slut."

I whimpered as the icy blast continued. The water stopped, and I heard say, "OK, Jean, that should do it. You wanted to act out your slut wash fantasy."

Alexandra removed my blindfold. I could see now that Jean was also naked.

"Ever since I watched you get slut washed by Angela and Maya, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I want to act it out, and then you can show me why you have a certificate of excellence in cunt-licking."

Jean filled a bucket with warm soapy water and then put on one of those car-wash hand mitts with a large foam pad on one side. She soaped me down, paying loving attention to all my erogenous zones. It wasn't unpleasant, but I felt completely humiliated, spread-eagled and being soaped by a female colleague in such a way. I was more helpless than a young child.

Jean eventually stopped exploring the sensitive parts of my body with the soft mitt. I looked to see Alexandra had replaced my showerhead with one for washing a car. It had a rotating brush driven by a jet of water.

Jean attacked my body with the brush and water to rinse the soap off. She ran the rotating brush over my boobs, catching my nipples directly under the edge, whipping them with thousands of bristles. She ran the fast-moving brush between my legs, letting it drive the water into my slit.

This was beyond humiliating: instead of even being treated like a farm animal, I was treated as an inanimate object, a car. I was being utterly objectified by the car wash routine.

When she was standing on my left, the bristles rotated down my slit, assailing my clit from above; when she stood on the right, they hammered my clit from below.

My ultra-sensitive nubbin was not designed to take abuse like that. I pleaded with Mistress Jean to stop; tears flooded my cheeks as I sobbed. This was cruel, unlike what Angela and Maya had done to me. Jean had previously been kind. This was the worst torment I'd ever experienced.

Avicia
Avicia
445 Followers