Bought or Rescued? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr Matthews, thank you for your testimony. Your testimony agreed with the testimony of the three cooperating witnesses and did not contradict anything to which the academic loan company had testified. We hereby find conclusive evidence that you were fraudulently enslaved and reverse the enslavement order."

"Please note, Dr Matthews, that this is not manumission; this reverses the original enslavement order, so the federal records will show that you have never been enslaved. However, it is not within this court's purview to award damages for your fraudulent enslavement. You would need to talk to a lawyer about suing the hospital."

"These proceedings will be sealed to protect your privacy. I caution you, however, that if you do sue the hospital, it will expose your period of enslavement to the public, and you may not wish that to happen. This court ruling will invalidate the hospital's N.D.A., so you may discuss what happened with whom you wish."

"Finally, the academic loan company is willing to write off the value of your loan in full in return for you signing an agreement not to sue them for their role in your enslavement. I counsel you to accept their offer and walk out of this court debt-free."

I cried in relief and thanked the judges profusely. A bailiff removed my slave collar, shook my hand, and handed me a replacement passport and driver's licence. I walked out of the courtroom as a free citizen, stunned and shocked as I had no explanation as to how I had been freed.

I was met in the hallway by Beatrix, the lawyer, and my parents. To my delight, Jean, David, and Rosita were there too.

The loan company lawyer was there with the agreement not to sue them. In return, he had a notarized statement that my debt had been paid in full and there was no longer a lien against my body. The lawyer from the Office of Slave Affairs reviewed it for me and then acted as a witness as I signed it. I was now debt-free.

Rosita said, "Erin, I'm so sorry we had to keep you in the dark while we worked to free you. David has booked a restaurant for us all and we can explain how and why you were freed today. I'm sure your parents are anxious to understand what their daughter was subjected to as well."

We sat down in the restaurant; Beatrix sat on one side of me and my mother on my other. I ordered my favourite cocktail: a Black Gin (a top-shelf Gin, Lillet, and a dash of Black Sambuca, served with a twist). Rosita ordered three bottles of wine for the table.

David waited until I had sipped my drink and calmed my nerves, "Erin, this is really Beatrix's story to tell, so I will let her take the lead."

Beatrix:

Erin, I initiated an investigation the day after you were processed through Broken Arrow. We hit an evidentiary brick wall on proving you hadn't failed the rotation until David's lawyer contacted us to say he had recordings of the meetings where they agreed to fraudulently enslave you.

We ran the tapes past a retired federal judge who works for us. He said it would probably be sufficient proof, but it would be watertight if we could catch them in the act. David had already told us they had chosen a Dermatology Resident in the year below you to enslave next.

David recorded the meeting where they agreed to enslave her immediately to replace you in the kennel. We traced her loans and contacted her loan company and told them we were aware of an impending fraud. We also met the Chair of Dermatology and he agreed to become a cooperating witness in return for immunity.

When they contacted the loan company claiming she failed a rotation, the loan company sent a falsified enslavement order that we provided and agreed to the same four-year Extraordinary Talent indenture.

The Chair of Dermatology wore a wire to the meeting where they presented her with the Hobson's Choice of being auctioned for ten years as a slave or four years working as an E.T. slave for the hospital. We obviously couldn't warn her ahead of time so she would act naturally. Just as she broke down in sobs, we entered the office and arrested the Chief Legal Officer and the newly hired Chief Slave Officer.

I was present to reassure her that she had not actually been enslaved.

Having caught them in the act and having David, Jean, and the Dermatology Chair as cooperating witnesses, we arrested the Chair of Internal Medicine and the remainder of the C-suite except for the elderly Chief Medical Officer; he was allowed to retire as he is too old to legally enslave. We found a newly retired hospital C.E.O. to help the hospital until the now vacant C-suite jobs are filled. Jean has rejoined the C-suite and may be promoted to Chief Personnel Officer in recognition of her help.

You are probably anxious about Derrick Kushner claiming your assault was consensual. The hospital's financial office proved the BDSM toys were paid for from hospital funds. With proof you were fraudulently enslaved, we offered him a plea bargain. Plead guilty to sexual assault and get ten years, or be prosecuted for sexual assault, fraudulent enslavement, conspiracy, and slave abuse. Despite the seeming internal contradiction, his lawyer warned him we could make all four charges stick, so he pled guilty.

Erin:

"So, you have been driving the investigation since we reconnected?"

"Well, I initiated it as the D.V.M. who supervised your intake, the team at the Office of Slave Affairs, led by the lawyer you met, did all the actual work under my authorization. Also, without David coming forward, it would have been very difficult to prove. Besides which, I am still your sorority big sister and we look out for our own."

I leaned over, kissed her, and looked into her eyes, "I don't know how I will ever thank you enough?"

"Oh, I know exactly how you can." She winked and kissed me back.

I turned to my parents, "What comes next?"

Jean interjected that she assumed I couldn't face returning to the hospital after all that had happened there.

"I have a check for your escrowed salary, and if you sign a new N.D.A., I have a check for one year's salary as compensation. Plus, we will release you immediately from your contract, waving the six-month's notice you would normally be required to give."

I looked at Beatrix, who nodded, "Yes, I'll sign it. Thank you."

"I know you need a few days to reopen your bank account. Your bank will be notified tomorrow of your new legal status, so you should wait until Wednesday. I'm afraid the hospital destroyed all your belongings to make room for the new physician slave, so you have a lot of shopping to do."

Beatrix added, "You have also been through a horrendous prolonged experience as a submissive, and your parents agree you need aftercare. I have tentative reservations for us to fly to St Lucia on Sunday and stay at Anse Chastanet for a week. Would you enjoy that?"

Beatrix looked a bit nervous, unsure whether I would accept such a forward proposal.

"Fuck, yes!" Oops. "Sorry, mother." I blushed. I leaned over and kissed my new girlfriend; aftercare sounds perfect. Yes, I would love to spend a week enjoying island life with you and a week sharing a bed with your lovely naked body."

***

I had $250k in the bank, no debt, and no commitments. I upgraded our flight to business class and our room at Anse Chastanet to a Premium room with an amazing view over the cove.

As soon as we met up at Oklahoma City airport, I started mentally undressing her. In my mind, I ran through the entire routine of stripping my former domme and worshipping every square inch of her body. She was the kind of lean naturally dominant tomboy who could turn me on with a single look and I wanted her so badly I could taste it. By the time we changed planes in Atlanta, my panties were already wet through.

I thought back to slave processing and replayed the memory of going down on her while the others watched. I giggled as I remembered her calling me a 'cruel ruthless slut' when I drew it out longer to make her orgasm when it came, more intense. That triggered spicy memories of being naked and going down on her in my freshman year while her roommates gathered and watched me being completely submissive.

On the way over, Beatrix told me: "In college, you went down on me more times than I can remember, and I never returned the favour. This week, I am going to make it up to you by spoiling you in bed every day, holding your hand for long moonlit walks on the beach, and getting you pampered in the spa. I even have a bottle of Black Sambuca in my luggage so the bartender can make your favourite cocktail."

When she told me that because this was aftercare, we would just be girlfriends rather than a domme and her sub, I pouted and told her she was a spoilsport. I asked her to domme me for the last two days as I was still a natural submissive. I explained that I needed to replace the bad memories of cruel domination with good memories of loving domination.

Only then did she admit that she had packed a few toys just in case I still felt that way about her.

I thought I was already wet from the erotic tension between us, but on hearing her agree, I flooded between my legs. When the flight attendant got our drinks, she could clearly smell my arousal and smirked at us.

When she served the meal, she giggled and told us that based on how we were looking at each other, the flight attendants were betting on whether we could resist tearing each other's clothes off before we got to our hotel room.

When we got to customs, they picked Beatrix for a random search. I started cracking up as I watched the male customs official pull toy after toy out of Beatrix's case and lay each one down on the metal table: lube, blindfold, handcuffs, riding crop, rope, nipple clamps, collar, and a leash. I couldn't take it and laughed till I cried.

"Ma'am, I need to talk to whichever man you are travelling with to confirm these are for consensual use."

"Not a man, my partner is female."

Beatrix beckoned me over as I tried to force myself to stop laughing.

The official looked disapprovingly at Beatrix, "You're a dyke?"

"No, Officer, I'm a lesbian and I am proud of it. I'm here to spoil my girl and make her feel loved."

He looked back and forth between us before shaking his head; he told us we were free to go. The moment we left the customs hall we burst out giggling together at his disapproval.

***

How we resisted temptation, I'll never know but we did. The moment the bellhop had dropped off the cases, Beatrix pushed me back against the door, pinned my hands back on each side of my head, and devoured me with a ravenous kiss.

We were so buried in needing each other we forgot to breathe as our mouths locked together and I surrendered to her invading tongue. We both gasped for air at the same time before our eyes locked. With the footwear we had on, our eyes were level and only a few inches apart. It felt like a shared jolt of electricity ran between us as we simultaneously decided to let go and shucked our clothes in seconds.

She led me to the king-size bed and pushed me back onto it. I expected her to snuggle for a while and resume kissing me while we explored each other's bodies. She didn't. She grabbed my hips and pulled them to the edge of the bed.

"Oh, Erin, love, you have no idea how badly I want to taste you. I've been trying to imagine what you taste like ever since you accepted the invite to St Lucia."

She leaned over me slightly and maintained eye contact as her finger found my clit. She circled it once as I gasped at the sensation amplified by my overheated libido. She slid her finger down my slit to the entrance of my sopping-wet cunt. She pushed two fingers inside me, pumped once, and withdrew them.

I couldn't look away as she raised her fingers and sniffed them and then sucked them clean. She looked up at the ceiling with her eyes closed and moaned, "Oh my goodness, you taste so much better than I had ever imagined. I love the way you taste."

She dropped to her knees and her tongue dove for the first time into my aching void. I knew she had a strong narrow tongue from kissing her, but I was unprepared for what that enabled her to do. The tip of her tongue pushed into my entrance and played around, licking and flicking all around the tunnel that led to the seat of my emotions.

She'd barely started, and I was already on a knife's edge. She sensed it and pulled back to tenderly kiss around my vulva. I groaned and gave her back her own epithet, "You're a cruel ruthless slut, Beatrix Chandler."

She recognized the phrase and giggled as she resumed kissing and licking every spot between the tops of my thighs. I whimpered and thrust my hips at her in my need to climax.

"Oh, no, my love. I'm enjoying myself far too much and I've waited far too long to do this. I want you to enjoy the journey with me and I'm in no hurry for it to end."

The submissive in me won out, and I surrendered to letting her take me on a journey she now controlled. As she sensed me relax, her tongue travelled up my slit and back down between my inner and outer labia, round and around her tongue went as I squirmed my hips in time with her licking.

She had me climbing back up the slope of arousal in a maddeningly slow way, but the tension became delicious. Her finger found my hood and made little semicircle movements around the top of it. I moaned her name in delight.

"Hmm, I love hearing you moan my name, I'll have to prolong tantalizing you to hear it more often."

"Beatrix, oh my Beatrix, please, yes. just like that, Beatrix. Please, Beatrix. Please don't stop."

She let me climb higher and the tension in my loins became unbearable. My lover relented and sucked my clit into her mouth just in time to crest me and I screamed her name. The Premium rooms only have three walls and are open to the sea on the fourth side. I hoped we were far enough from our neighbours for my scream not to have reached them.

We lay side by side with our thighs intertwined. We drank in each other's eyes and explored each other's bodies. I loved the way she gasped as I brushed her sunlight-dappled nipples. I adored the way her eyelids flickered as my fingertips grazed the erogenous zone and the rear sides of her waist. As her freshman sub, I'd never explored her body any further than worshipping the altar of her sex. This was a transcendental treat.

That night we were tired from travelling and ordered room service for dinner.

Aftercare is wonderful.

***

Beatrix had been worried whether I was truly healed from the fistula, so we took it slowly. Each day she fingered me a little harder until she was confident that I would be OK with the strap-on at the end of the week. She booked me a spa visit every day to be pampered and every day a little more of my anxiety let go.

Afternoons were often spent at the beach bar having ice-cold beers or margaritas. One of the young men who worked there, Robert, took a shine to me. He was Australian and had blond hair, blue eyes, and nicely tanned skin.

He could see I was holding hands and kissing the beautiful woman I was with, but he still kept flirting outrageously. He did it in such a cool way that I started to like him and flirt back much to Beatrix's amusement.

We had agreed that from after breakfast on Friday until just before dinner on Saturday, I would be her submissive. Saturday evening would be for aftercare again.

So, on Thursday, she made it a couple's spa visit with a side-by-side massage. After we lay down, we asked if the two girls would be comfortable with us being naked while they massaged us. They agreed and removed the towels from our butts.

We reached over and held hands and murmured sweet nothings while they massaged us. After we flipped over and lay on our backs, the girl's hand brushed my vulva and continued on as if nothing had happened. I heard Beatrix gasp, so I imagined the same thing had happened to her. It happened a second time, so it wasn't an accident, it was a question.

I squeezed Beatrix's hand and spread my legs wider. I encouraged the next touch with a loud, "Mmmm." The girl started massaging each side of my vulva and dripped warm oil down my slit. The sensation was weirdly erotic. One hand continued to massage the side of my vulva while the other circled my clit very gently and softly. The hand on the side of my vulva slipped into my slit and started stroking me gently between my inner labia. I was in heaven.

My breathing got faster, as I could hear Beatrix starting to pant. The hand on my slit pushed two fingers inside me and the other circled my clit more emphatically. My tension built and I started writhing beneath her hands. She slowed down and I saw she was coordinating with the girl massaging Beatrix. When we were synchronized in our arousal, they finished us, so we climaxed simultaneously.

One of the girls giggled, "Couple's massage. Couple's happy ending." Each girl slipped fingers back inside us and then put them in their mouth to taste us. "Oh, you are so delicious. You taste so nice." They both finished by planting a sweet sensual kiss on our clits.

***

That night Beatrix took me out on a date at the Bayside restaurant. It was a 15-minute ride by taxi.

Towards the end of dinner, she held my hand, "Erin, I know you are not looking for a new job yet, but I have a job offer to pass on to you that might be good for you. I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone that you got it from me as the Department of Homeland Security would be less than thrilled if they found out."

I promised her.

"Have you heard of the John Newton Society?"

I shook my head.

"They are a European anti-slavery organization based in London. They fight against slavery being introduced in Europe. They fight for U.S. slaves' human rights in Europe. They help rescue certain high-value slaves. And they surreptitiously support organizations that lobby for reform of the U.S. slavery laws."

"A growing number of American slaves are being taken to Europe. In the UK, the National Health Service struggles with the special needs of slaves. The American hospital in London currently doesn't take slaves as patients but they are under pressure from slave owners to do so."

"The John Newton Society would like to offer you a three-year contract to be a specialist primary care physician for American slaves and for manumitted slaves. Since slaves are all between the ages of 18 and 69, they are looking for an American Internal Medicine doctor with experience in the slave industry, either as an owner or as a slave."

"The American hospital would grant you admitting privileges as long as you were responsible for the slave's care. That would be sufficient to keep your U.S. status active. You would be paired with a U.K. doctor with admitting privileges for manumitted slaves. The idea is that over the three years you would train a few U.K. doctors to be better equipped to deal with the special needs of slaves."

"I'm sorry I can't tell you about my connection to the John Newton Society and, to be honest, I don't really want you to take the job. I would much rather you live with me as my girlfriend and find a job in Tulsa. But it would be unfair of me not to pass this opportunity on. I think you have a lot to offer them, and I think helping slaves might help you find healing from your own trauma."

Beatrix had dropped two bombshells on me in as many minutes: a completely unexpected job offer, and the possibility of living with her as her girlfriend. I must have been giving her a deer-in-the-headlights look, as she held my hand and said softly, "None of this needs a decision in the next couple of weeks."

We talked gently about both ideas before I told her I needed to go back and cuddle to settle my thoughts as they were now buzzing around my head restlessly.