Bought or Rescued? Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Over breakfast on Thursday, Beatrix told me that she was still worried about my mental state and that doming me would be gentle. She said I was not to use slave language. We couldn't really use green, yellow, and red in public, so we agreed we would use clothing as a substitute: I think I'll wear the red dress tomorrow; I want to buy a yellow swimsuit; I love the green dress you wore. She also told me she had arranged a couple of fun little activities to do with her sub.

She'd asked the hotel management about going topless on the beach or even nude: the staff would leave us alone as long as there were no under-18s around, so we should always have a wrap within easy reach just in case. That basically meant before 7 am or after 10 pm.

After we got back from breakfast, she ordered me to strip and then blindfolded me.

"Shhh, mi pequeña esclava, strictly no talking unless it's your safeword."

She'd called me 'her little slave girl'; heat coiled between my legs, and I felt a large drop of pussy- juice run down the inside of my thigh. Right now, I wanted to be totally owned by her more than anything else in the whole world.

She ordered me to Present. I stood with legs more than shoulder-width apart, my hands interlinked behind my neck, and my boobs thrust out. I could hear her walking around me softly, saying nothing but either blowing or breathing heavily on various erogenous zones. I never knew where I would next feel the breeze of her breath.

There was a pause while I didn't know what she was doing. I yelped and then shivered as a wet ice cube circled a nipple.

Swish. I felt a brief burn on my backside from her crop, "I told my naughty little pet to keep quiet." She laughed, "Mi pequeña mascota traviesa."

Yes, I was her naughty little pet.

The ice cube pressed hard against my clit and kept there. As the cold bit into my nerve-rich pearl, I squirmed and moaned. Without warning, the ice was replaced by a hot tongue sucking my clit. The ice had left me on edge, and the sudden heat and suction sent a shaft of pleasure lacing through my loins.

I desperately wanted to move my hands and grasp her head. I started to move and forced myself to remain still.

She giggled, "Buena mascota." She started alternating the ice cube and her mouth until I was frantic.

She slipped two fingers into me and curled them in time with her sucking my clit. I squirmed more and more from the pleasure until I grasped my nipples to help the pleasure.

Swish. Her crop hit my clit. I wanted to squeal but bit my lips to keep quiet.

"I'm going to bring you orgasm, and I want no sound and no movement, pet. You will remain in the Present position and make no sounds when you cum. Do you understand, mi pequeña mascota?"

I nodded.

My cruel Mistress sucked my nipples before tweaking them hard. She then resumed licking and circling my clit and fingering me. She was working me hard, and I was climbing towards my climax hard. It was more and more work to keep still and quiet. I bit back a whimper from the challenge.

The more I fought to stay still and silent, the more intense my arousal became until I crested as my hips trembled, and a quiet 'Aiieee' left my pursed mouth.

Beatrix kissed me tenderly and told me I could now talk and move. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her to pull us closer together. I loved how her nipples brushed against mine, giving me a shudder of pleasure.

"Esclavista despiadada," I moaned.

"¡No! Soy tu Amante despiadada," she giggled, "I'm your loving ruthless Mistress, not your slave-driver".

She removed my blindfold and led me to the bed, "Take care of my needs, pet."

I loved going down on her and brought off three times before she decided it was lunchtime. She produced the smallest black thong bikini set I'd ever seen. I put them on. The front barely covered my vulva, and there was just floss between my butt cheeks. The bikini consisted of two small triangles that just covered my nipples. I felt almost naked in it.

"Mistress, why were you using Spanish just then?"

She laughed, "It was just to be playful since we are in a foreign country. You remember your safeword, pet?"

I nodded. She retrieved the collar and led me to the beach bar on my leash. She turned and kissed me every hundred feet, so I knew I was loved and protected. We got strange looks from many guests since Americans rarely brought their slaves to a high-end resort like this. Many guests were not American and were not used to seeing a slave girl. I loved that they didn't know we were only playing Mistress and slave.

Robert was working at the bar when we arrived. Why did I have a feeling she already knew he would be here? She made me stand before him and twirl around to show him my barely covered body.

"What do you think, Robert? You should take a closer look and examine her."

He walked around, running his hands lightly over my curves. I shivered in the enjoyment of being humiliated so sensually. My Mistress had permitted a stranger to feel me up, and I had the barest of coverings. I could see his shorts were tenting badly and that beneath the fabric, he had a fat cock.

"Nice, very nice. She really is a slave-hot piece of livestock. If you ever get tired of her, my father would be interested in buying her from you."

I looked at Beatrix in a moment of panic; she winked at me and laughed. She gave me a gorgeous kiss and murmured, "You are mine, pet. There's no way I would ever sell you. Hmmm, but maybe I could rent you out by the hour-- you might enjoy that."

As we walked to the beach after lunch, she said, "Did you notice his shorts?"

I giggled and nodded.

"He wants to fuck you so badly; I bet he gets himself off tonight imagining you naked beneath him in bed. Or maybe, he'll imagine you on slave-fours while he ravishes that gorgeous tight ass of yours. I'll have to ask him next time we see him."

Oh, my Mistress knew how to press all my humiliation buttons. I was already leaking from the edges of the tiny thong, and she'd just made it worse.

"Just think, pet, you are so aroused from being humiliated that I bet the other people on the path can smell your arousal as we walk past."

Another dribble of pussy juice ran down my thigh.

***

That evening, Beatrix ordered a room service dinner for both of us. When the steward knocked on the door, she had me kneel at the side of her chair by the dining table, wearing my micro-bikini and my slave collar. The poor boy who placed the meal on our table didn't know what to do with himself as he tried to look anywhere but at me. Of course, the harder he tried, the more he inadvertently stared at my nearly nude body.

When he left, Beatrix put both plates on her side of the table and sat back a little further from the edge. She had me kneel between her splayed legs. She alternated giving herself a mouthful from her plate and then feeding me from mine.

"Good pet. I love spoiling my pets and giving them the best pet treats. You are going to get a special treat for dessert tonight."

I assumed she meant eating her out. I was wrong.

When we were ready for dessert, she moved her chair sideways to the edge of the table and had me kneel in front of her again. She grinned and put my cheesecake on the floor in front of me. I assumed I'd have to eat like a dog, but, again, I was wrong.

"Ready, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm ready."

She pushed her bare toes into my cheesecake and smushed it.

"Come on, pet, clean my foot."

We hadn't showered since this morning, so her feet were filthy. This was utterly humiliating; I grimaced at her and pleaded with my eyes not to make me do this. Since I hadn't used my safeword, she just grinned.

"Come on, pet, I'm waiting."

I licked the sole of her foot until I had cleaned the cheesecake off it, and then I started sucking her toes until each one was clean. She pushed her other foot into my cheesecake and scooped some up with her toes. She held that foot out for me to clean. I realized that she intended to feed me my entire dessert this way, cleaning it off her feet.

She caught me off guard when she used her foot to smear cheesecake all over my face instead of offering me her foot to clean. She smushed it back and forth over my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin while giggling like a schoolgirl. This was my first experience with salirophilia.

Her next trick was to use both feet to heap up the smushed cheesecake and scoop a larger quantity up. She didn't want it falling off her foot, so she lifted one foot onto her knee and had me move around to eat it off her foot. When I'd done that, she picked up the plate and used my fork to shovel mouthfuls of cheesecake onto her foot for me to lick it off like it was a dog bowl. When both feet were clean, she ordered me to Present.

She fingered me, and a gush of pussy juice that had been trapped by my posture ran down my thigh from being the humiliation. Somehow, she knew exactly how to press my submissive buttons to get me incredibly aroused without ever being cruel. I loved how she could play with me like this and still leave me knowing I was loved.

***

At 9:00 pm, Beatrix said it was time to get cleaned up and put my micro-bikini back on. When we were ready, she collared and leashed me again. We returned to the beach bar to find Robert still there. By now, it was 9:30. We had Pina Coladas and enjoyed holding hands under the full moon. At 10 pm, Robert swung by to say his shift was done.

"So, Robert, what did you decide about my offer?"

"Yes, I'd love to. She's gorgeous."

I had no idea what they were talking about, but I had a shrewd idea.

Beatrix handed my leash to Robert, and we returned to our room. I was beside myself in anticipation of what was to come.

When we returned to the room, Robert got out his wallet, "We agreed on 500 Eastern Caribbean Dollars, right?"

Beatrix accepted the money.

"Pet, you will address him as Master and take care of his needs. Robert, have you decided which holes you want to fuck tonight as my slave hasn't had an enema?"

I seriously thought about safe wording for a moment as I thought she really was pimping me.

"Madam, I would never fuck such a gorgeous slave. She is a true beauty, a work of art in her own right. I will make love to her tenderly in the way she deserves."

I breathed a sigh of relief. This was a set-up, and Beatrix was giving me the chance to have a one-night stand with our gorgeous bartender, and she had found a way to weave it into my submissive fantasy.

Beatrix went out to sit on the patio with a bottle of wine. I knelt before Robert, made eye contact with him and licked my lips.

"Master, please may I suck your fat cock?"

I undid his belt and shorts, used my teeth to pull them down, and then did the same with his boxer briefs so he could step out of them. I stood up and asked him to untie my bikini. He did, and as it fell to the ground, he reached around me and caressed my breasts reverently. He pulled my thong down and turned me around to kiss my bare vulva.

I knelt before him again and sighed. His cock was 5" but possibly fatter than any cock I'd ever tried taking. I already knew I wouldn't be able to deep-throat him. I also knew it would feel fantastic stretching my birth canal.

I used both hands to play with his heavy balls and run up and down his cock. My fingers couldn't close around its girth. I kept eye contact as I took the fat head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip. I bobbed up and down on his head and ran both hands up and down his shaft in synchrony.

He was already so aroused I knew he'd come quickly the first time. I'm pretty sure he'd thought of nothing else since lunchtime. I was surprised he hadn't jerked off so he would last longer. Before long, I felt his balls tighten, and he exploded into my mouth. It was all I could do to keep it in my mouth. Like a good little slave girl, I opened my mouth to show him his jizz covering my tongue.

"That's so fucking hot. No girl has ever shown it to me afterwards, but this is also my first time with an American slave. Lie on the bed, slave; I want to taste you."

"Yes, Master."

He lay between my legs and licked my sopping wet pussy. He didn't have Beatrix's skills or intuition, but I was so slave-hot that almost anything tonight would have given me a screaming orgasm. He looked thrilled with how I arched, shook, and screamed through my orgasm.

He moved beside me and pulled me on top so we could kiss and cuddle.

"Master, did you jerk off while thinking about me last night?"

"You know I did," he laughed.

I snickered, "Master, what positions did you imagine taking me in? Doggy? Missionary? Bent over, with my ankles by my head?"

"I haven't stopped thinking about you, slave, since your owner asked me if I'd like to rent you for an hour. I've been painfully hard the entire day: I've had the worst case of blue balls ever."

"Master, then I better make sure I drain your balls a second time tonight to make sure they're truly empty. I'm looking forward to feeling your fat cock split me wide open."

He looked into my eyes slightly sadly, "Don't fear. Your owner warned me I have to be gentle with you. She didn't tell me the details but let me know you were here to recover from being attacked recently. Please let me know if anything starts to hurt. She also explained your safe words to me."

I kissed him again, "I will if I need to, but I hope I don't." I sat up astride him and positioned the tip of his cock against my birth canal. I sank slowly down onto him. Ye gods, he was fat. It took me a while to fully accommodate him, and I gave myself a minute to get used to having him inside me. He reached up and played with my breasts while I waited.

I rose and slowly sank down on him again; it was far easier this time. I started fucking him at a nice steady rhythm. After a while, he asked me to turn around so he could watch my gorgeous ass rising and falling.

"Master, are you saying my ass is prettier than my face?"

He looked worried, thinking he might have upset me. I giggled and spun around without him popping out. I resumed the steady rising and falling on his cock, enjoying every facet of feeling full. He clearly loved watching my butt from the words of appreciation he was murmuring. He sensed I was close to cumming again and grabbed my hips to stop me.

"Lie on your back, little slave girl; I want to watch your face as you cum for me."

We flipped to the missionary position, and he slid into me again. I shuddered with pleasure as I felt completely filled by his girth. The sensations from him being on top were nicely different. He sped up and got me back to boiling point. I dug my nails into his back as I hovered on the edge of oblivion.

He sped up more, and when he tweaked my nipples, it pushed me over the edge. I screamed his name into his ear over and over again. A few minutes later, he came, and there was still plenty of jizz left as I felt it pumping deep inside me. We lay there basking in the afterglow for a few minutes.

"Stay there, little slave, while I shower and clean up."

I was in no hurry to go anywhere and more than content to lie back, enjoying the fact I had just been thoroughly fucked. Beatrix came back from the patio with her bottle of wine. She snuggled up beside me and tucked her head into my neck.

"Did you enjoy that, pet?"

"Hmmm. It was wonderful, Mistress. It was the perfect slave-whore fantasy. He was so gentle that I had no soreness from the operation and a couple of amazing orgasms."

"Mistress, did you realize I was close to safe-wording out at the beginning? At lunchtime, you said you might rent me out, so I thought you really had pimped me out for 500 dollars. It was only when he said he wouldn't fuck me, he would make love to me, that I realized it was still my slave fantasy."

She snickered, "You know I love you, pet, don't you? I would never do anything to harm you or demean you in real life. I said I would be a gentle domme. I gave him the 500 dollars he used to pay for you."

Robert came out of the bathroom dressed. He had one last bit of fantasy humiliation to inflict on me. He took his wallet out, rolled up a 10-dollar bill, and pushed the end of it into my cunt.

"You did well, little slave; I'd like to rent you again in the future. The money is to stop your pussy full of jizz leaking all over the floor while you run to the bathroom to clean up."

He winked, kissed me, and walked out. I had no idea what I was going to say to him when I saw him in the bar the next day.

"I asked Robert how often he got to fuck the guests," Beatrix giggled. "He said he limits it to once a week but they are typically older single women; he usually gets a good tip from them. He refused to accept a tip for being with you. He said you were by far the most beautiful guest he'd slept with, and it would be his pleasure. In other circumstances, I seriously think he'd have tried to date you."

It was 11 pm when we walked down to the end of the beach, which was relatively secluded. She had me strip while she shucked her swimsuit. She positioned us on the sand so each wave just reached my naked vulva as we re-enacted the famous 'kiss on the beach scene' from the movie 'From Here to Eternity.' Her body half draped over mine as she ravished my mouth possessively and played with my boobs.

The tide was coming in. As we kissed and made out, the water slowly rose to my boobs as I was overwhelmed by the sensuality of it all. I have the best Mistress in the whole world.

***

We flew back to Tulsa on Sunday morning. I'd achieved what I needed emotionally and was ready to have a girlfriend rather than a Mistress. We agreed that I would live with Beatrix as her girlfriend temporarily while I did more clothes shopping and worked on what I would do next. Her boss was pleased she had broken up a false enslavement conspiracy and gotten convictions of several prominent people that he rewarded her with another week of vacation. A month later, we flew here for my job interview, and that's how I'm here to tell you my story.

Rachel:

How was the job interview? Do you think you'll take the job? I know Bruce really wants you here.

Erin:

Last week was so much more than I had expected. On Monday, they gave me a tour of the different aspects of The John Newton Society's work which was fascinating. I had no idea how much was going on to oppose European legal slavery and reform US legal slavery.

I had my official job interview on Tuesday where they clarified the responsibilities and legal aspects of the job; I then had meetings with the U.S. hospital, the N.H.S. hospital, the U.S. Embassy, and the government office responsible for overseeing foreign slaves. Before I came here, I had no idea that this issue was so visible at the governmental level and how complex the needs are.

We're flying back tomorrow. We have a lot to think about, but whatever comes next, Beatrix and I will decide it together. Beatrix leaned over and kissed me tenderly. I sighed. I was in love with this amazing woman and was excited about the future.

***

Please let me know if you want to hear more about Erin.