Bouncing Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so easy," she said, seamlessly inserting it into the conversation. I shook my head. "The model was my roommate Amy. And I'm not joking about that. Despite her love life keeping me up at night, I owe her for suggesting the art class. She's been doing the modeling since last year. A good way to make a few bucks she says."

"I imagine. On campus, two hours at a time, right? " Carmen nodded.

"Are you going to take Drawing to see my roommate nude?" she asked. I glared at her and she leaned back cackling.

"You finally didn't fall for it. Good work, padawan!" I tilted my head.

"Star Wars?" Carmen flipped me off.

"Everyone has seen those movies, dork," she reminded me. We wrapped up our meal and paid the waitress.

When we got to the movie theater, we saw the slasher flick started in twenty minutes, so we wandered around the lobby.

"I've got candy in my purse. Do you want a drink? We can split something. Neither one of us wanted caffeine, so we settled on a lemon-lime soda that I'd never heard of. Carmen swore by it, and I hadn't met a lot of sodas I didn't like.

We did notice quite a few people from school as we got our tickets and beverage. When we settled into our seats, we answered the trivia questions and chatted about favorite movies. Hers ranged from horror to comedy; the same genres dominated my top 10 list.

When the lights dimmed to start the trailers, she got up. "I'm going to the restroom. Don't drink it all." She said. It was a really good soda. I nibbled on a piece of candy until I felt her sit down. She pulled up the drink in her hands. "Oh shit. I forgot to grab the candy. Can you reach in my purse and get it?" I grinned, then slid my hand in. I immediately felt a sizable fabric mass in the purse, and then the wire. I looked over at Carmen who shrugged and languidly turned her tongue around the straw.

I finally pulled out the box of sweet tarts. Carmen set the drink down and gave her tits a bit of a shake. They moved noticeably under the fabric and she winked.

She leaned over, ensuring her left breast rubbed over my right arm on the arm rest. "I thought you might enjoy knowing," she whispered. She kissed my cheek and then my ear, letting her big breast lay on my arm. "Feels different without a bra," she added.

The movie came on, and Carmen immediately lifted the armrest between us. She snuggled in close. "I get so scared," she said in a small voice. I said nothing; I didn't want to lose the sensation of this attractive woman wanting more contact with me. I kissed her head as she snuggled in. "That's nice," she purred.

The minor chords of a horror theme meshed with the blood red title screen suddenly, and we both jumped. A near heavy metal song filled the theater with strong vibrations. We laughed and got into watching the movie. As the killer found its first victim (ten minutes into it), Carmen pushed into me. I felt her breast squish against my rib cage, and I let my arm slip down her back. I pulled her tight and she gently pushed up.

"I love these," she said kissing my cheek.

About halfway through the movie, the most endowed young woman was about to meet her fate. "I don't think you'd treat her that way," Carmen whispered. I felt her tongue gently lick the base of my ear and down my neck. "I think you'd have your way with her breasts, first," she teased.

I looked over at her, and she shrugged. "I told you I liked these movies," she said. She pulled away, letting her left breast dangle just on my arm for a moment. "I never really said why," she added. I leaned over to kiss her and after a few moments we pulled back. She looked at me with a soft smile.

"Go ahead," she whispered. I reached out and cupped her tit. She bit her lip and moaned softly as I fondled her heavy breast. I kissed her again and she broke it quickly. "Watch the movie and play with me," she said. "I think it's hot."

I leaned back, and switched hands, letting her big breast rest in my hand and bouncing it at times, squeezing it at others. After about ten minutes she leaned over. "You are giving that big tit a workout," she whispered. "I'm going to have so much fun showing you what else they can do," she added. I found her nipple and rolled it gently. Carmen's head fell back, and I could tell she was trying not to moan. Another murder went unnoticed by either of us on the screen as I toyed and molested her breast and nipple.

"You'd do that forever wouldn't you?" she asked, her voice heavy. I nodded.

"Do you mind stopping so I don't look like such a lust-addled girl when we leave?" she implored. I grinned and pulled my hand away, letting her tit fall to her chest. She gave me a stare, but couldn't keep the smile off her face. "Fucker." I kissed her. "Watch the movie," she said when we pulled away.

I grinned, loving that she enjoyed it. Of course, I was grateful for the break. I had gotten hard even feeling her big breast bouncing in my hand. I concentrated on the miraculous solution to the murder, and how badly written it was. I did make note of the busty actress who inspired Carmen's evocative question, hoping to file her away for future reference.

As we left the movie, Carmen didn't let any hint of what happened show on her face. She played with her hair a bit more than usual, and when we got into my car, she leaned back in the passenger seat and sighed.

"I haven't had that much fun at a movie in ages," she said. "Thank you for a wonderful date." She grabbed my right hand and pulled it to her left breast again. "I don't care if Amy sees me all worked up," she pointed out.

Driving home, I took even more liberties, sliding my hand under her sweater. Eventually she lifted it, letting my hand grope and fondle her exposed breast at my leisure. It was difficult not trying to watch what I was doing, but the tactile sensations of her bouncing flesh was enough to get me worked up and then some. Carmen was breathing heavily when I pulled up to her dorm, and I leaned in to kiss her. She left her sweater up as we made out, and I helped myself, probably more eagerly than I should have.

Carmen seemed to have no complaints and as I pulled away to take a breath, she slowly pulled her sweater over her exposed tit. She never broke eye contact as she did it.

"I don't feel bad about you going home with that nice hard on, because you live by yourself. You can jerk off." I nodded, grunting at the idea of her thinking about it.

"Chances are, Amy will be up there with her girlfriend, and I'll have to fall asleep thinking about you while I listen to her cum." I felt a pang of guilt, but Carmen grinned as she stopped me from speaking.

"This was a perfect night. I found a guy who likes hanging out with me, and likes fooling around with me. A great second date, Mark. Will you be at breakfast tomorrow?" I nodded.

"I am looking forward to seeing you," I told her. She bit her lip.

"Likewise." She kissed me again, a chaste kiss on the lips. She said goodbye and got out of the car.

The night did not pass without fervent dreams of Carmen. At times, the images were just her sweet, sarcastic face that put a smile on my own. At others, Carmen was on her knees, holding up her perfect breasts for me. I shot out of bed early again, groaning at both the dreams and the very stiff hard-on I woke up with. I grabbed at my phone to see what time it was, and noticed a few texts from Carmen.

"I hope you're asleep. Amy is getting so much action. I can't tell who's doing what, but they are not being quiet."

"I'm not gonna lie. Wishing you were here right now to play with my tits some more."

The next text was an image of a barely lit contour of what I'm assuming was her breast. Followed by the last text.

"Hahaha. That pic sucked. G'night."

I admit I tried a bit of viewing and shifting to see Carmen's breast in the picture, but eventually realized I'd have a better shot of seeing her that morning. I rolled out of bed at 4:45 this time, got into some shorts and ran a mile. My times were getting better, but running can be a meditative practice. That morning it was not, at least not like I had planned. My basest instincts dominated my subconscious, and brought joy to my conscious mind. Images of Carmen's bust bouncing wildly as she jogged behind me were both sexist and objectifying, I realized, but only after they sent my lust overboard.

A cold shower did help. I dressed for another day of class and a hopeful meeting in the cafeteria. When I got there, Carmen was seated so she could see me come in, and she stood and waved. There were maybe ten other people in the cafeteria who were either very tired, or very focused. The outcome was that no one noticed the gorgeous, busty brunette waving at me. I noticed that her hair was in a ponytail, that she was wearing a zip up hoodie that was open (dark blue), and a shirt beneath that was relatively tight around her bust. Beneath it, with her wild waving, it was apparent she was not wearing a bra. I waved back, and she sat down as I gathered a fruit salad for breakfast.

Carmen had decided on some eggs and fruit, and looked at me with a grin that was hard to decipher. It was somewhere between mischief and excitement, and I thought that worked well in my favor.

"Hey, babe," she said softly as I sat down. Her hand reached out to mine. "Hope I didn't keep you up all night?" I grunted and felt my cock begin to twitch already. She pulled the hoodie back.

"You left my nipples so hard," she whispered. "After Amy got her brains fucked out, I had to do some quick fixes. I'm sorry that pic didn't turn out," she said suddenly, and her tone shifted to apologetic so quickly that I laughed.

"Quite all right," I said, my voice nearly gone. My mouth was suddenly very dry. She laughed.

"What are you doing tonight?" she asked. She'd pulled the hoodie over her breasts, hiding her hardened nipples from view. I heard some footsteps and voices behind me, and Carmen shrugged.

"I was planning on asking a cute brunette out, honestly," I said.

I don't know why I was surprised, but Carmen managed. "For a three way with us? Seems a bit soon." Her tongue slipped out and tapped her front teeth before she laughed. I began running my middle finger and ring finger up her wrist. I heard Carmen's "Ooohmm," before I kept going.

"I'm hoping she's up for a movie night in my room this time," I added. Carmen "hmmm"ed again and I kept going. "I'm hoping I can pick her up around seven and walk her across campus."

"Will she be wearing underwear?" Carmen asked. "Or does she need to bother?" Carmen's eyes were half-lidded.

"I guess that depends on how she feels about me and you," I continued. Carmen's eyes opened widely.

"What would you say if she really liked you, but was still nervous about the physical stuff?" she asked softly. "About how much she wanted you, and had to pull back?" I felt myself grin.

"I'd tell her I was nervous a bit, too," I said, somehow navigating the different points of view. "That it's a hard thing to balance -- the emotional and physical. And that I'd understand if things had to slow down. I hope she'd understand, too." Carmen nodded, biting her lip.

"I think she would," Carmen said, nodding. There seemed to be relief on her face as she held my hands. "Can we talk about some boundaries?" I nodded back.

"Not at the cafeteria," she added. I looked around and chuckled.

"Good call," I offered. We both laughed, and she pulled her hair behind her ears with both hands. In doing so, the hoodie slipped behind her breasts again. My eyes flickered down and she smiled.

"I really thought last night would have been enough. Been thinking about them?" She slid the hoodie in front of her again, but kept her eyes on mine.

"Yeah," I told her, my mouth dry once more.

"Did you relieve yourself last night?" she asked, the grin on her mouth pointing to the direction she was steering the conversation.

"No." At this, Carmen gave me a surprised look.

"Impressive. I bet even seeing the marks on my tit would make you finish," she said. "Maybe at the movie night?" I grinned.

"And maybe a bit more." Carmen said. She stood and grabbed a plate of fruit. She sat next to me, rather than across, and we chatted and ate. As we finished she leaned over and kissed my cheek. "The next time a woman who let you grope her all night sits next to you without a bra, you can probably have a quick feel," she said. She rolled her eyes. "Although it's also pretty damned hot that you didn't. Maybe you're here for more than these?" she asked. I leaned in to kiss her. It started gentle, but I felt us both pushing back, our tongues and lips mashed together. I have no idea how long that kiss lasted, but Carmen stood, zipped up her hoodie and licked my lip.

"I have to go to class. I will see you at lunch," she said forcefully. She saw the reaction I had to her sudden shift in tone. "That was way more for me than you," she groaned. "See you then." She walked briskly out of the cafeteria toward her class.

Sometimes, I felt like if I had too much on my mind, I had much more motivation to focus. If I was going to get anything out of my next few classes, I was going to have to put Carmen out of my mind. It was a struggle. History was less difficult. So much information meant you just had to get it down. I wrote three pages of notes in 50 minutes. My English class was a bit different. We were reading several poems that dealt with hidden meanings, and much of it was innuendo. While I can appreciate Donne's "The Flea," I don't need to read it while trying to bury my libido.

By the time lunch came around, I was focused on Carmen. I went to the cafeteria to find her in a two-person table by herself. I slid into the seat in front of her, and she grinned excitedly, pushing her phone to the side to make room for me. She'd changed again, this time pulling on a camisole. The thick straps on her shoulders showed a great deal of her chest, but very little cleavage. My roving eyes caught the outline of her bra, and she giggled.

"Every time," she noted, teasing me. I shook my head and shrugged. "Oh, I don't blame you," she whispered. "They are fucking incredible." I laughed and nodded my agreement. Her eyes softened as she leaned forward. I kept my eyes on hers. "This is going to sound crazy. I missed you," she said. I could tell she was waiting for a response, and I nodded back again.

"I missed you. I had to fight to get through my last two classes because I wanted to see you so badly," I told her. She let her head drop a bit, and I was amazed.

"Really?" she asked. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Thank you." I looked up at her.

"Do either of us have any studying to do?" I asked. I know I did, but I wasn't going to do it if Carmen was available.

"I should get a few things knocked out. Do you want me to come to your room tonight?" I nodded.

"I would love that," I told her. "I'll work on some things, too. Clear up the calendar as it were." She laughed.

"Sounds good. I'll be over at 6. Oh, what do you want to eat?" I closed my mouth and shook my head.

"I walked into that one," she agreed. "I'll order us a pizza. Can you pick it up if I send it your way?" I nodded. "Cool. See you tonight, Mark." I waved as she left.

The rest of my afternoon was spent cleaning my room like a madman while studying for a History quiz and writing half an English essay. The time was interrupted only by a phone call from the woman whom I hoped to entertain.

"Hey. Just a quick chat. Boundaries?" she asked. I nodded, then remembered she couldn't see me.

"Yeah. What do you want me to know?" I realized I had not thought the question through, but Carmen took me at what I meant.

"I'm not going to have sex with you tonight. I'm open to other stuff, but I might not be up for it yet. I have my reasons, but I'm not sure I know you well enough to tell you. And I know that's shitty, and I'll understand if you can't deal with that." I tried to sound as genuine as I felt.

"Whatever you want. I want you to enjoy things, too. See you at six?" I swear I could hear the smile as she agreed.

By the time 5:30 rolled around, I realized I needed another shower, and so I almost missed the pizza call.

When I went down to the lobby, I'd just finished signing for the pizza when Carmen showed up. She had on the same hoodie she had at breakfast and she shyly took my hand as we walked. I was carrying a pizza in one hand, and had a gorgeous coed holding my other hand. Life was great. Until we got to my door.

"Is the key in your pocket?" she asked. I nodded. "I'll get it," she said. She reached from behind me, and slid her hand into my right jeans pocket. "This key. Is it thick and hard?" she breathed into my ear. I groaned. She kissed my ear before reaching further into my pocket. I felt her hand brush the key, but she ignored it, and soon her fingers were on my cock. I sprang to attention quickly and heard her laugh. Then, her fingers were gone, and she pulled the key out. "Oops," she whispered. "You get bonus points for not dropping the pizza," she said, giggling. The door swung open.

She walked in first and put my keys on the desk built into the dorm room wall. It was right next to the door, and a closet on the opposite side with sliding doors led into the bed. My setup had a small TV aiming toward the bed, and I had it hooked up to an old laptop, designed to stream whatever I wanted.

"Wow, Mark!" Carmen said in surprise. "Do you have a girl coming in here?" The place is spotless." She turned and a big smile greeted me. "Did you do that for me?" she asked. I nodded.

"It looks really good. I appreciate the effort. And the results. Sorry. That sounded bad." She looked down, and I set the pizza on the flat surface of a mini-fridge. I kissed her slowly, and felt her hands find my waist. My arm slipped over her shoulder, and I brought my other hand to her face as we kissed. It started slow and soft, and soon both our tongues were all over each other, and I felt myself losing track of everything. It went on for a while before Carmen broke it off, laughing breathlessly.

"Wow. How about we eat first? What movie are we watching?" I shrugged. Carmen rolled her eyes. "I got the pizza; you were supposed to pick the movie!" she laughed. "Another horror movie?" she asked, her eyes twinkling. I was fine with it, so we picked one we both had seen.

"No use to watch something we haven't seen. We'll miss most of it anyway." You grin.

"Why's that?" you ask.

"This is great fucking pizza," she replied, laughing. I heard the nervousness in her voice, and realized my own heart was pounding. I nodded, and grabbed two paper plates from a stack on a shelf in my closet.

"You are prepared," Carmen said, impressed. "Okay on the bed?" she asked, holding the plate. I nodded, and we both sat down.

The pizza was gone in twenty minutes. We used it as an excuse to avoid contact. Both of us seemed to have an idea about where it was going, but the excitement of something we knew, but were new to still pushed us into more anxious territory.

We didn't talk, instead watching a movie we'd both seen before. After we'd finished with the pizza, I threw away our plates, and leaned back against the wall. Carmen snuggled against me, and I draped my right arm over her shoulders. My right hand, I realized could just brush the top of her right breast. I tried to ignore the sudden sweat in my palms as my fingers stretched, and I was startled when I heard Carmen murmur "Feels good," but luckily I didn't jump. As we watched the movie, she pushed closer, leaving over so my hand had unfettered access. I was soon gently groping her breast through her hoodie as we watched teenagers die by a supernatural serial killer's unstoppable march. I wasn't really paying attention, instead stealing glances at the way Carmen's breast bent within the bra and in my hand. Her head was buried in my chest, and I knew she had to feel my breathing grow heavy. Finally, she leaned up and kissed me vigorously. We made out for a few minutes, my hand moving between us to grope Carmen's impressive bust. She moaned as I found both her breasts and managed to mutter "Look." and motion to the TV with her head. We both turned to look, and we saw a pair of tits on the screen, belonging to the killer's next victim.