Bouncing Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have better tits than she does?" Carmen asked, kissing my neck and then my lips. I paused the movie. I deliberated for all of a second as I filled my left hand with her bra-clad breast.

"Yes, you do, Carmen," I moaned as she nodded. We kept kissing as I pushed play. Her intensity increased after I told her my verdict. She pressed herself against me harder, and soon she was pushing me down on the bed, her mouth latched to mine. She seemed to enjoy my attention, but when I slid my hands to below her waist, she slid backwards until my hands rested on her abdomen. I took the hint, and soon my hands were up and down her back and breasts once more.

We kept making out until the credits, and Carmen's tits received a lot of attention. When the movie was over, Carmen slowly pulled away.

"I hate to ask right now," she said, looking around, "but can I use the bathroom?" I nodded, sitting up a bit, and she stood, shaking her head. "I think I can manage," she whispered. I sat on the bed, and called behind her.

"Leave the door unlocked," I said, standing to clean up the pizza box and shoving it as well as I could into the small trash can I had. I immediately popped a breath mint, and left them on the desk for Carmen if she wanted one.

When Carmen came in, the look on her face had changed. She locked the door behind her and turned to me with a grin. She walked up to me, shoved something into my hand and groaned as she kissed me. I responded, and soon we had backed up onto the bed. I fell onto my back, and Carmen straddled me, moaning as she took my tongue into her mouth before letting me have hers. She finally pulled up. "Do you like your present?" she asked. I looked in my hand and saw a bra folded up. My eyes went wide, and Carmen grinned. "You can keep that one. I promise." She unzipped her hoodie and exposed her heavy, full breasts.

"The hoodie hides them pretty well," she said. She massaged them gently, groaning as she felt her nipples harden. "But that's not all I want out in the open," she whispered. Her hands found my jeans and begin working them open. I bucked slightly and Carmen tightened her legs. Her breasts shook deliciously and I reached up to hold them. "That's better," she moaned. She gave a little hoot of triumph as the button on my jeans popped open and she opened my fly.

"Have you ever....?" she began.

"Had sex?" I asked. She laughed.

"No, baby," she purred. "Have you ever gotten to fuck a pair of tits?" My eyes went wide and Carmen shrugged. "Oh good. I've got no competition," she said. "Would you like to fuck mine?" she asked.

I nodded. Carmen's voice changed, and I realized how many sexual tools she had at her disposal. Her voice deepened, and turned to smoke; it lingered in the air even after she was done speaking.

"I know, baby. I've seen you staring since the day we met. Did you ever imagine your cock between them?" she purred. I hadn't realized she'd gotten my pants off as my hands caressed her breasts. She turned suddenly, forcing her left tit to face me. It looked slightly bruised, and I realized I had done that. I started to apologize and she laughed.

"I loved every second of it," she moaned. "You almost got me off!" I felt a sudden blast of air conditioning and jumped. "Oooh. Don't want you getting cold," she said. "Plus, it helps if there is something to make it slippery." Carmen leaned over and slid down my body. Within seconds her mouth had surrounded my cock head. She caught my eyes with hers and let a river of spit fall out between her lips and my cock. I groaned as she pulled off and slathered my dick with my spit. "You like it sloppy. Good."

She stroked me for a moment and then shifted again. I watched as she pushed her torso up my shaft and trapped my cock with her breasts. "There we go," she whispered. "You're fucking my tits, Mark," she said. "Do you want to do it, or do you want me to?" she asked. I looked at her, obviously blankly. "Did I already blow your mind?" she asked, and the playful Carmen I knew from earlier was there. "I don't mind," she said. "Let me give you a treat." She shifted, lifting my hips and pulling me to the side of the bed. "Sit up," she told me.

I sat up and Carmen grinned as she knelt in front of me, sliding her hoodie under her knees as a cushion. "I feel like I'm on my knees a lot with you," she said, winking. She pushed her left tit, then her right around me. Within seconds, she used her hands to slide her tits up and down my cock. I groaned, and Carmen let a wicked grin crease her face, licking her lips. She bounced her breasts for me, shaking them and sliding them. I looked down in awe as she used her breasts to pleasure me.

"You like seeing these big jiggly boobs all over that hard cock?" she asked. I grunted, the sudden commentary hitting a nerve. "Oh, you do. Good. You'd like me to do this more, wouldn't you?" she asked. I groaned this time, buckling almost. "I'll take that as a yes," she said softly. "Tell me what you want to do with these big tits, Mark."

"I want to fuck them," I said immediately. Carmen nodded, never slowing her pace.

"You are fucking them. What else?" she asked. I groaned and racked my brain. I could feel myself getting closer. Now Carmen was moving her breasts in alternate motions. Left one up, right one down, still maintaining a steady rhythm. The visual was enticing, her tits almost shimmering as she toyed them around me.

"I want to cum on them," I gasped. Carmen grinned. She tightened the grip around me and slowly began sliding my cock between the valley of her breasts. The soft flesh bent around me, and groaned as she slowly tried to milk my cock with her breasts. I grunted as my cock head popped out of her cleavage. Then she pulled up, and my cock disappeared from view. She took her eyes from mine, instead staring at her own tits and the hard shaft she'd trapped between them.

"I don't think that will be a problem," Carmen said. "This hard cock feels like it belongs between these big boobs, doesn't it?" she asked. Her hands were smashing the sides of her soft tits against my cock, and there was a dull, thudding slap that I'd only ever heard in porn movies. Carmen groaned as I couldn't help but thrust up as she fucked me with her perfect tits. I reached down to stroke her hair and Carmen smiled as another groan pushed out of my mouth. The friction she was able to create with those soft, jiggling breasts around me was intense. It was amazing, and when she leaned over to spit on my cock, I nearly lost it. Carmen decided to egg me on.

"I'm going to make you cum with my big coed tits," Carmen breathed. "You like fucking my tits?" she asked. I groaned and Carmen laughed. She looked up at me and grinned. "You know you'll get to again," she told me. I felt my cock tighten at her words and she smiled. "Let it go Mark. Empty your balls for me, baby." Carmen's talk wasn't the dirtiest I had heard, but it was the most effective. I don't remember every orgasm I had, but this one stood out. I felt my balls tighten, and Carmen felt it too. Her eyes caught mine and she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I cried out as I came, and Carmen caught a rope on her tongue and cheek, then another on her chin. The rest shot up a bit, but landed on her prolific tits. Carmen never stopped stroking me with them, instead continually sliding the sides of her perfect breasts up and down my cock.

When I was done shooting, Carmen grinned at me. "So? How was it?" she asked, laughing. She licked up some of the cum from her face as I watched, then, noticing, pushed her right tit up. "A special treat," she whispered. Her tongue then trailed from the top of her breast to the hardened nipple as she pushed the heavy tit up. "Quite the load," she said, licking her lips. "Must have gotten you all worked up." She laughed and stood, cupping her tits.

"Is this how you imagined me sometimes, Mark?" I could barely speak as she showed off her glazed breasts. I did have the mental capacity to grab a towel before I said, "yes," to her. She thanked me for the towel, cleaning herself off, and I threw it into my hamper.

"Why?" I asked. Carmen shrugged and I reached to her waistline again.

"Why what?" she asked back.

"This is not a complaint, but I wasn't expecting that," I told her.

"You weren't expecting your busty coed girlfriend to wrap her big boobies around your cock? You've been watching the wrong porn, babe," she said. I sighed, and she smiled.

"I did it because I knew you would like it. I did it because you really enjoyed playing with my tit last night, and I did it because I enjoyed it. It's kind of a rush to do this for a guy, especially for a guy whose never had it done. I knew you'd appreciate it." Carmen looked at me, and something crossed over her face.

"I did it because I wanted to show you I'm really into you," she said. "Did you like it?" she asked, and the last question was timid.

My eyes went wide as I looked at her. "I loved every second of it, I loved how eager you were, and it felt amazing. I've never cum like that," I said. Carmen's face seemed to look down, but it was a shy smile. "Can I return the favor?" I asked. Carmen's head snapped up.

"What?"

"I'd like to help you get off," I said slowly, and for the first time, I felt an old confidence stirring, one I hadn't felt for months. I was slightly taller than Carmen, and I stood next to her, my hand tracing her naked torso down to the hem of her jeans. I reached to her button, and unsnapped it.

"No sex," Carmen said, and her voice was wavering suddenly. I shook my head.

"I would like to make you cum. Would oral be okay?" Carmen looked shocked.

"Did you just ask if you could eat my pussy?" she asked. I slid her jeans down, and she stepped out of them seemingly instinctively. Her panties were a nice, pink pair from a well known brand. I put my thumbs in her waistband and kissed her. I could still taste some of my earlier load.

"I'm sorry," Carmen whispered. I immediately let go of her panties, and stepped back. She looked down. "I want to," she said. "But there are some places..." I nodded.

"Would you like to sleep here tonight? Just sleep. I can take the floor. I'll also gladly walk you home," I offered.

"You're not upset?" I shook my head.

"It's really hard to be upset at a woman who let me grope her while we pretended to watch a movie and then used her amazing tits to get me off," I told her. Carmen laughed softly.

"Just amazing?" she asked weakly. I laughed.

"After that, be glad that I can see straight," I told her. She chuckled and I looked for her a t-shirt.

"This should fit. Might be a bit tight..." she looked at me.

"In the boobs. Yeah, I figured." I reached for her bra, and when I tried to give it to her, she shook her head. "That's yours, Mark." Carmen pulled the shirt over her head. It was longer on her, and she caught me staring at her nipples, poking through the shirt.

"Well, I can't really blame you," she said, smiling. I was glad to see her in a good mood. She took a deep breath, as if almost afraid to ask. "Can we go get breakfast together?"

I didn't realize until that moment how eager I had been for her to stay the night. "Hell yes!" I said, and immediately regretted it.

"It's just breakfast," she said, but the way she pulled her hair behind her ear made it seem like it meant something a bit more. I fell asleep with Carmen's head in the crook of my arm, my hand (at her request) gently rubbing the side of her breast.