Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Stop him. Stop. I can't," I rasp in rhythm with the young man's thrusts.

"Yes, you can," the new man says. "Don't worry."

I can't speak. I can't argue. The drugs. The orgasms. I feel another one building. I can only moan and breathe and feel so much.

The young man is still thrusting into me, grunting and moaning.

The older man is standing next to the bed now. His hand caresses my hair. "Ready Dave?" he asks. The young man must be Dave. "Yep," Dave replies.

I am so close to cumming again. It's building. The pleasure is rising, and it is going to burst out. I can't control it. I'm going to cum. I can't stop myself.

Suddenly Dave pushes himself off my body and pulls his cock out of me with a smacking sound, his whole body supported by his left arm. At the same moment, The older man pushes his way under me. The bonds give a little so I am not in pain, but I am arched over him. I am lying on him. I feel every one of his torso and leg muscles under me. Dave uses his other hand to move his cock around, knocking into my clit, keeping me excited but not letting me cum. The older man grabs my breasts, palming each in one of his big hands. His head is behind mine, he is at least a head taller than I am.

"No, wait, what..." I gasp. There's no point. I feel him wiggle around until his greased cock pokes into my anus.

It's not what I wanted, ever, but the sudden violation pushes me over the edge. The orgasm is upon me. It's unstoppable.

As I cum, I feel the older man entering me. He's pushing his cock into my ass. It's tight, too tight, I can't do this, it hurts so much. I'm coming and there's something huge in my ass. Before I can get used to it Dave, the younger man, plunges his cock back into my vagina.

It is the most overwhelming thing I've ever felt. I can't stop myself. Another orgasm builds, and this one is so strong I lose control of my limbs. I tense so hard that I feel the bonds that hold me to the bed have loosened dramatically. I am free, or almost free, but I no longer want to move. I am so tired and still so horny. I can almost put my arms around Dave but all I want to do is lie there and be pleasured.

They both start moving, Dave pulling out as the older man pushes in.

They find a rhythm. It's so slow. But they are both huge. I feel so full.

It is so good. I am not in control. I willingly surrender the last vestiges. The pleasure has taken over. I moan, I cry, I whisper, "Please, please, please, yes, I love it, but no more."

But it does not stop.

They keep thrusting, one pushing in as the other pulls out.

I am not even sure if I'm breathing anymore.

I'm having an orgasm. It won't end. The men are fucking me, fucking me, fucking me.

I feel a huge explosion in my head, and everything goes white.

When I return to Earth, I feel the younger man's cock is growing in me. I feel it lengthen and widen and it is exquisite. I know what's about to happen and I cry out. "No, please, I'll get pregnant, I don't want a baby, please! I'm too young, please!! Stop, stop, Please, I'm not ready!" It's no use and I realize it doesn't matter. I don't even want to move. He is cumming in me. I feel every pulse of his cock, the hot jets of his semen, the twitches of his body. I can't help it. I'm cumming, a different kind of explosion. This orgasm is centered right in my anus. I clench hard around the cock in my ass and the man under me groans and has trouble moving inside me. The extra pressure sets my nerves on fire.

After a few seconds, Dave is finished. But he doesn't remove his cock, he just leaves it there, still and quiet for now.

The older man...the older man is still thrusting.

I am so sensitive, so sore.

But I don't stop him. I can only writhe. That is who I am, just a horny naked woman, a bundle of feeling everything.

His thrusts grow stronger. Faster. Harder.

I cum again, but I don't make a sound.

He does, though. I hear him groan loudly as he empties himself in my ass. Oh god, I can feel his every spurt into my intestines. I can feel my insides!

My whole body is tingling. Every hair on my body is standing on end.

I never imagined sex could be like this.

We all pause and relax, breathing as hard as if we had just run a footrace. The two men withdraw their cocks and the younger one rolls off the bed.

I can see them both clearly now as they stand at the foot of the bed. The older man is cleaning his cock with an antiseptic wipe. I can smell the alcohol. It assails my nose in a way no Purell ever has before.

My body is covered in sweat, and realize I am chilled. I look down and see that my body is recovering quickly from the activities. Quickly-fading handprints cover both breasts and my spermy vagina is dripping slowly onto the covers. I feel every drop oozing out. I feel the drops that are stuck to my cervix, too. My nipples are still erect and pointing directly at the ceiling.

"Fuck! What was that drug?" I croak.

"We got access to it last year." the older man says. "I'm told that it helps the nerves talk to each other. That's certainly been my experience with it."

"Why me?"

"We've had our eye on you for a month. You're beautiful and you needed us. We can tell." He smiles. "You still do. Now, are you ready for round two?"

"Round two?" I shiver again.

"Yeah, I'm not done," Dave says, and I watch him stroke his huge cock, bringing it to life once more. "I might not be as quick this time, though."

It's obvious that I'm in for a long night. I am still worried about the future. "Dave promised you'll let me go when we're done. Right?"

"Of course. We only want to help you become yourself. When we're done, we'll drop you off with new clothes and enough money to get home. We don't live here, we're from another state, so you won't find us. You don't know our real names and Dave's tattoos are not unique. We're not even actually bald."

I sigh. This was certainly not ideal but it could have been much worse. I resign myself to my situation as they help me finish loosening and removing my bonds. I reach out my arms to my lovers.

"Alright. Fuck me."

The older man grins and moves back to my mouth.

This isn't going to end any time soon.

And it doesn't.

A few hours later, I am dropped off at a gas station a few miles from my home after a blindfolded car ride from a dark garage. My clothes are new and a bit skimpy, but comfortable. I have a bag containing my old clothes, including my undamaged favorite skirt. My body is sore but I feel really good. They have given me $100 in cash to repay my Uber cost and they've returned my phone in a small felt bag. When I remove it from the bag a bunch of texts pop up from Frank, who had apparently canceled our date because he had to work late. He took my non-responsiveness as evidence I was pissed at him, and wrote that he'd call me later when I had calmed down. Asshole. Nobody had noticed me missing.

I use the phone to call a rideshare to get home. While I'm waiting for the car I examine my phone's location history. There is none recorded from the time I was gone -- I guess the bag is one of those that has metal sewn in so it blocks cell signals. When the car comes I get in and relax during the silent ride home. I arrive there at around 2am.

I'm exhausted and I sleep for hours.

When I wake, my first thought is of how crazy yesterday was. I certainly didn't think I would enjoy myself but the older man and the younger man had helped me cum many times and so hard. It definitely wasn't how I'd have preferred to have my first sex but I've heard so many bad stories so as these things go I suppose it wasn't bad.

I think back on it, remembering exactly how they felt, exactly how they smelled. Should I report this to the police? I'm pretty sure they're right, I'll never find them. I don't feel like I am a victim. I certainly wasn't in control at first but I believe I was absolutely in control as the evening went on. And on. I even decided when it would end and they would send me home. I feel so much more powerful than I did yesterday.

I type out a response to Frank, letting him know it's fine that he ditched me, and offering to get together next week. I'm about to email my contrived excuse to my boss when I realize my last message to her -- which I do not remember writing -- said I was sick and was hoping to be back in the office on Monday. After considering, I decide to add a passcode to my phone so you can't log in with just my fingerprint. I plan my trip to the drug store to get some Plan B.

As I'm leaving for the drug store, I notice the envelope that has been slipped under the door of my apartment. It is not sealed.

It's three pieces of paper. Two of them are lab results on Quest letterhead, all the ID numbers, names, and addresses scratched out. Seems like they were telling the truth about their tests for the most common STIs. I made a note to myself to make my own appointment with my doctor to get my own check. The other paper was a letter, the note written in neat handwriting.

"Thanks for a great night. We may see you again someday. For now please take this. You earned it."

At the bottom of the note are two QR codes. I scan the first with my phone and discover it's a bitcoin wallet. The second code includes a password. This is now MY wallet...and it has four bitcoins in it. $200,000 of bitcoins.

I can't believe it.

I don't have to work anymore. Not for a few years, anyway.

I can stay at home and play video games and masturbate and read porn all day. I can go to grad school. I can move to a less shitty city.

I can't believe it.

I think this may be the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I'll have to thank the men. Hopefully they'll pick me again and there'll be a next time.

Maybe they'll bring another friend...

12