Bound Again

Story Info
The "bound"-less night of pleasure continues.
3k words
4.18
5.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AzraelAOD
AzraelAOD
41 Followers

You awake in the middle of the night and decide to surprise me. You start to cover my chest with small kisses before moving on to my nipples. You lick and suck my nipples until I wake up. You giggle and ask me what time it is. I look at the clock and tell you it is a little past one a.m. You smile at me and say that it is tomorrow and that it is your turn to have some fun. I'm very thankful that I don't have to work today.

You straddle me and grab me by the wrists pulling them over my head. You hold me down as you kiss me deeply and grind your pussy against my hard cock. You take my tie and bind my wrist together and tie the other end to a bedpost.

You go back to kissing me as you rub your naked body against me. You move down to start kissing my neck. Each kiss causes my body to tense and a jolt to shoot through me all the way down to my penis. You work on my chest and nipples for a while again before moving down to my abdomen. Each kiss on my abdomen causes my body to jerk. By the time you reach my lower abdomen my hips have lifted off the bed and I'm fidgeting uncontrollably.

You carefully avoid my hard cock, admiring it's bright purple, shiny head. You work your way down my thighs all the way down to my knees. You start working your way back up my inner thighs. I spread my legs as wide as I can as I toss and turn pulling hard against my restraints.

When you reach the top of my thighs you gently lift my testicles out of the way and start kissing the sensitive skin between my balls and anus. I moan loudly as you kiss and lick your way downward. You lift up and spread my legs, opening me up to you. With just the tip of your tongue you touch my anus. My entire body jerks and I gasp. You start swirling your tongue around my opening and I moan as my body fidgets. You continue licking my anus until my cock is so hard it's twitching.

You let my legs down and start licking and kissing my balls. You slowly work your way up to the base of my cock. You lick every inch of the underside of my cock making me moan loudly. You lift my cock and cover every inch with kisses and licks before you take me into your mouth. You swirl your tongue around the head and then you take me as deeply into your mouth as you can. I can feel my cockhead touching the back of your throat and I nearly explode.

You suck on my cock until I start fucking your mouth. You know I'm close to cumming so you let me slip out of your mouth. My cock slaps loudly against my abdomen. You giggle and then start working your way back up my body kissing and licking every inch of me. We kiss for a few minutes before you continue working your way up so that your breasts are right over my face. You lower your body a little and I start to suck on your nipples like a starving baby. I lick, suck and bite your nipples until your nipples are so hard you can't take anymore. You sit up and look at me for a few moments. Then you get up and move until your pussy is right over my face.

You taunt me for a little while knowing how badly I want to eat you. Then slowly you lower your pussy to my hungry mouth. Greedily I start licking your wet pussy. I run my tongue along your lips, around your vagina, inside your vagina and up to your hard clit. You command me, "Yes Baby, eat that pussy! Eat my pussy until I cum all over your face!"

Your words fill me with lust and dive into your pussy and lick and suck for all I'm worth. You stop me for a moment and turn around so you can play with my cock while I go back to eating your pussy. When you start moaning loudly I know you are getting close so I suck your clit into my mouth and tease it with my tongue. You fight back a scream as you feel your entire body tense up. You push your pussy into my face and I feel your juices spray against my chin. You gasp for breath and your body goes limp. I lick up every bit of your juices and then start tonguing your anus while you recover from your orgasm.

You start kissing my cock and then I hear you softly say, "I've got to feel that inside me."

You move down my body until you are straddling my hips. You lift up my cock and then slowly lower yourself on to me. You take me all the way in until I feel your clit pressed against my balls. I watch your ass as you start to ride up and down on my cock. I want to pull my hands free so I can grab you and start pounding into you but I'm enjoying this submission too much. You ride my cock until my breathing starts to quicken then you lift your body up letting my cock fall out of you, again slapping roughly against my abdomen.

"Not yet Baby," you turn and say. "I'm not done paying you back for all the rude things you did to me earlier. My ass is still sore, and yours is going to be too, outside and in."

My heart jumps up into my throat when I hear you say that but I am so horny I'm ready for anything. I think my cock gets even harder hearing you say that. You untie the tie from the bedpost and then roll me over. You order me to move down the bed until my legs are hanging over the edge. I do as I'm told and I'm positioned at the edge of the bed with my knees on the floor. You grab me and pull me toward you saying, "Down a little farther, I want to be able to get at that gorgeous cock of yours."

You grab my cock and start to roughly pull on it. Instead of hurting, it's actually turning me on even more. You reach up to my chest and start pinching my nipples hard. I groan from the pleasure and the pain. "You like that huh?" you ask. "You like it rough sometimes don't you? That's good because I am about to get very rough."

Again my heart is in my throat while I start thinking about what you might do to me. I don't have very long to think when I feel your hand sharply strike my ass. I bury my face into the bed to muffle my yelp. You smack my ass over and over again, harder and harder each time. Tears starting running down my face as I scream into the blankets. You smack me one more time before complaining that I made your hand hurt with my hard ass.

You go over to my dresser and grab my belt. You stand over me softly rubbing the cold leather against my hot sore ass. You enjoy teasing me, making me wait for the pain that I secretly want. Then quickly you draw back and strap my ass with the belt. I yelp loudly even through the sheets and my whole body jerks. Involuntarily I pull my hands down trying to protect myself but with them still tied together I can't cover my ass.

Angrily you yell at me and grab the tie, roughly yanking on it pulling my arms back up over my head. You pull so hard my shoulders hurt causing my to cry out. You tell me that if I cannot behave you will have to strap me down spread-eagled, and if I cannot stop whining you will have to gag me with a pair of your underwear. I promise to be good and you move back behind me.

You start whipping my ass with the belt and it takes all of my willpower not to scream and try to get away from the spanking. You realize I can't take much more as the tears are pouring from my eyes now. After a few more cracks from the belt you throw it off to the side. You kneel down behind me and tenderly start rubbing my ass and back. "I'm sorry Baby, but you have to learn to obey me. I don't like hurting you but you need to do what I tell you to do."

I mumble between sobs, "I know."

You reach between my legs and notice that my cock is soft. You gently start to stroke my cock while you kiss my buttocks. It burns each time your lips touch my sensitive skin but it feels good at the same time. You pull my buttocks apart and start to lick my anus again. You push a finger inside yourself to lubricate it and then you place it against my tight entrance. You gently push your finger against my hole until the tip slips in. I gasp and you stop, letting me get used to the feeling. Then you slowly work your finger all the way into my ass. You curl your finger a little and start pressing down on my prostate.

After a few moments I really start to relax and you know I am ready for more. You slip your finger out and get up and walk over to the nightstand. I hear you digging out a few things but I don't want to look, I would rather be surprised. You kneel behind me again and I hear you open up a bottle of lube. This time I feel your well lubricated finger easily slide into me. You finger fuck my ass until I open up to you and you slip a second finger inside me. You continue until you can slip in a third and then a fourth.

You remove your fingers and I feel the cool plastic of a vibrator against my anus. Slowly you push the vibrator all the way inside me. I gasp and hold my breath while I get used to the feeling of fullness. You fuck my ass for a few minutes with the vibrator until I start pushing back with each thrust. You take a strap and wrap it around me to keep the vibrator secure inside me. Then you get up and sit down on the bed in front of me.

You are holding a plastic bag in one hand and you show it to me. "Want to see what came in the mail today?" you ask.

I nod, too overcome with pleasure to speak. You open the bag and pull out a leather harness and then a medium length, thin dildo. You flip a switch on the back of the dildo and it starts to shake and vibrate. It's rubbery and soft and you start running it over my back to tease me. You then run it over your clit and down in to your pussy. You moan and close your eyes when it is fully inside you. After a few moments you pull it back out and your eyes open. You look me right in the eye as you place the dildo to your lips and start licking it clean.

You smile at me and then strap on the harness. You slide the dildo into the harness and wave it in front of my face. "I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole with this big hard cock, Baby. I'm going to fuck you until you can't take it anymore," you whisper to me.

You smile again and turn to get off the bed. I notice when you turn you have your biggest butt plug buried deep inside your ass. You must have put it in when you were going through our nightstand, now I'm wishing I had watched.

You kneel behind me and remove the strap. The vibrator quickly slides out of me and drops to the floor. Without the slightest hesitation you push the dildo in to take it's place. You bury the dildo into my ass and then just hold me by the hips for a while. When I start to buck a little against you, you start fucking me. It feels so good, you holding my hips sliding your fake cock into me. After a few minutes you start stroking harder and pulling my hips back to meet your thrusts. I hear you start to moan in pleasure and I realize that you can feel the vibrations from the dildo in your wet cunt. You let go of my hips and grab me by the shoulders. Now I am slamming back into you to meet your thrusts. You are moaning and pushing into me hard. You let go of my shoulders and grab my hair with one hand pulling my head back. With your other hand you reach under me and start to pinch my nipples. I feel as though I'm going to explode and I am moaning and twisting around. Suddenly you stop and I groan wondering what is wrong. You slap my hip hard and command, "Beg me to continue. Beg me to fuck your ass!"

"Please Baby, fuck me, " I beg. "Please fuck my asshole with your hard cock, please Baby!"

You laugh and go back to fucking me while you pull hard on my hair and pinch my nipples. Your hands move down my body rubbing and caressing all the way down. You find my cock and start to stroke it. With your other hand you start to finger your wet dripping pussy. You start to lose control and you fuck me wildly as you feel your orgasm come closer. I continue to beg you to fuck me which seems to turn you on even more. After just a few more thrusts you push into me hard and deep as you explode on your fingers. You collapse on top of me as my cock starts to ache. I was so close to cumming when you stopped that now my cock is throbbing.

You pull your fingers from your pussy and put them to my lips. I lick them and suck them into my mouth getting all of your juices off. You reach down and start gently stroking my cock. You feel how hot it is and how it is throbbing. "Oh, does my Baby need to cum? Not just yet Baby, but soon. Soon I'm going to let you cum inside my ass," you whisper in my ear.

With that my cock jerks a little in your hand and you laugh. You whisper again, "Soon Baby."

You pull the dildo out of my ass and tell me to get back up on the bed. I climb up unto the bed and you tell me roll over on my back. I do as I am told as you remove the harness letting it drop to the floor. You climb up on the bed and straddle me, kneeling just over my cock. "Are you ready to fuck my tight asshole, Baby?" you ask. Then you pull your plug from your ass as you lift up my cock. You slowly start to lower yourself on my waiting cock but then stop saying, "Oh wait, you like to look at my ass as you fuck it don't you?"

You smile and then turn around so I can watch my cock enter your beautiful ass. You turn your head and look me right in the eye as you slowly lower yourself on to me. I go from looking into your lust filled eyes to my cockhead penetrating your tight asshole and back again. As more of my cock enters you, your eyes close and your head tilts back as you moan. After a painfully long time every inch of my cock is finally filling your tight ass. You take a while to just enjoy the feeling of my cock filling you up and then you start to ride me.

You bounce up and down on my cock sending me right out of my mind. I push my hips up into you with each of your downward strokes. It doesn't take long before I am breathing hard so you stop to let me relax for a few moments. "Not yet Baby. I want to feel you fucking me for a little while longer," you say.

You slide up so that just the head of my cock is inside you then you spin around so that you are facing me. You slide back down my cock taking me completely into your ass again and then you bend over so your tits are rubbing against my chest. You reach up and untie my hands and then smile and whisper to me, "Fuck me!"

I grab your hips and start to drive my hard cock in and out of your ass. You close your eyes and start to rotate your hips so that your pussy rubs against my groin. "Baby, I can't last much longer," I say breathlessly.

"Then cum Baby! Cum up my asshole, now!" you groan.

This pushes me over the edge and I explode into your ass. I cum so hard I think I am going to pass out. I fill your ass with so much cum it starts running out even as I'm still pumping more and more into you. After a few more strokes you collapse on top of me and I hold you close as I still continue to cum inside you.

We gently kiss each other as my cock softens and finally slips out of you. I can feel my warm juices flowing out of you, over my balls and down the crack of my ass. I roll you over on to your side, and you turn so your back is to my chest and my cock is between your ass cheeks. I wrap my arms around you and we fall back to sleep together, both of us totally satisfied.

AzraelAOD
AzraelAOD
41 Followers