All Comments on 'Bound & Free Ch. 09'

by superfriendlyalligator

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great continuation, worth the wait. Intrigued as to what Stacy's parents and butler will reveal. Are they into a similar relationship?

DoortotheDoortothealmost 3 years ago

Really good chapter. Nice drama on all sides. Only thing it was missing was a short little stinger at the end of the asshole ex-bf laughing evilly with his blackmail.

Thanks for the recap btw.

GoMikeyGoMikeyover 2 years ago

read this whole series striate through on my day off, loving all of it ! your character are awesome, the depth of thought totally spell bides me. you have not posted anything in nearly 4 month, please keep going. do it for us, do it for you, please.

benjohnson309benjohnson309over 2 years ago

I’m a big fan. I really hope Chapter ten is coming. I check in regularly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did you stop writing this story?

UnshodrgsUnshodrgsabout 2 years ago

Honestly I've had a hard time connecting with BDSM stories. I've been titillated by accounts of a specific practice from time to time. But your handling of the Master/Slave dynamic has given me food for thought, or fantasy, and kept me reading at a furious pace.

Great job of making me want the three of them to find a relationship where everyone got what they needed, but at the same time reassuring me that was never going to happen, but that something delicious would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous