Bound, and Hoisted Out of My Mind

Story Info
Fun bondage.
2k words
3.83
10.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gumnuts
Gumnuts
1 Followers

G.day

My wife and I live on a very isolated farm and I am fairly kinky.

I have a good workshop and have the space to set up things the way I want.

I have made many different toys for us to play on and I would like to tell you about my latest toy.

I have built a pergola out the front of the house. One with four posts and a roof of shade cloth. I made the posts and top rails large and heavy round timber. Through the centre rail I have a large eyebolt that supports a light at other times. An electric boat winch with a long control lead and a pulley that hooks into the eye bolt nearly complete the picture.

I have made a couple of belts. One for our waist that is about 10cm wide and a figure 8 shaped one for our chests. So the straps don't tend to crush us, I have added a spreader rectangle that has a fixture point in the centre. I made a number of elastic straps of turns of bungee cord wound through Karabiners.

I add some wrist and ankle straps and you have the most unique way of getting a mind blowing experience that you can imagine.

We flip a coin to decide who will be the doer and who will be did. We then flip the coin again to decide which way up. After that it's up to the imagination of the doer.

So a session might, and has happened like this.

It was a warm Tuesday, a flexi, and the day had dawned bright and sunny with the early morning sun shining in through the curtain less window. I had been woken by the sunlight in my eyes. Wide awake with a morning glory and no where to go, with M on her side and facing away from me on the edge of the bed. Feeling a bit nasty and horrid I put a lot of Vaseline on his head and put a fair bit onto my finger and lay there waiting for it to get warm. While she was sleeping I very gently separated the lovely round orbs of her bum and dumped the warm lube right on her arse hole. M did not stir. I worked my way closer and took careful aim and lunged forward.

As you can imagine there was a shriek of surprise and horror as she lept forward and out of bed onto the floor. On reflection not a real good start so after helping M back into bed I retreated quietly to the kitchen and cooked us bacon and eggs and took it to her in bed. This earned me a lot of points and we were on speaking terms again but I was still not in the good books

After another coffee on the veranda we were both feeling very horny went inside and returned with a coin. I asked heads or tails and flipped a coin. M called tails and it landed heads so I won.

I gathered all the bits from various locations and M packed some traditional toys and lube into a bag and we met at the pergola at about the same time. I was on fire between my big toes and my heart beat faster.

We stood in the middle and carefully and lovingly undressed each other.

M flipped the coin again and it landed tails up so that was the way I would be. I put on one belt around my hips and one around my chest with the dee rings to the side. M then fitted wrist and ankle restraints as well as cuffs firmly around just above my knees.

I lay on the single foam mattress on the floor face down and M lowered the frame to about a metre above me. M then attached elastic straps to each of the dee's and the frame before using the winch to lift me about half a metre from the floor. More elastic straps were then attached to my wrist straps and tied to the posts about one two metres up so I was spread eagled floating off the floor. The two cuffs above my knees were attached way out to the side at floor level.

I could move freely but I could not go any where. It was like being stuck on a spider web. Almost weightless, totally helpless, totally wild!

M then flipped the coin again. Tails. Bugger, or should I say bugger me.

I could see enough to turn around and see M searching the bag she has brought with her. I saw the lube but did not see what else she got before she put her incredibly sexy bum in the way. She walked up to my head, quick as a flash and I was blindfolded, three seconds later and she had popped on ear muffs.

Wow!

Rock hard cock, my whole crutch on fire with desire and all I can do is float in a dark silence. I can feel the sun on my back, a gentle breeze, incredibly horny but that is all.

Frozen in anticipation I waited and was rewarded? by cold sunscreen ( I found out later) down the middle of my back and onto my left buttock, then the right buttock accentuating my helpless state. Once warm, the sunscreen was lovingly rubbed into my back, legs and buttocks with the gentlest smear to protect where the sun don't normally shine but was now.

The ear muffs were removed and I drifted off into an anticipatory stupor as I floated in the warm sun, a lost soul until I heard the unmistakable sound of latex gloves being snapped on and something went flipop deep in my being.

Then out of the blue came the feel of something gooey on my bum with some of it forced in by finger pressure, followed very closely by the finger. Automatically my hips swung forward in an effort to get away from the sudden intrusion but the hand followed and the finger went deeper as I rebound.

The finger wiggled and probed taking all of my concentration with it. Deeper and further forward it went until it found my prostate. My hips bucked, the finger followed and fucked and screaming I came, with my dick in the air and without it having been touched. Fucking nothing, literally.

I floated there panting and relaxing for some time. My mind an empty whirl but certain that I know what sex in space would feel like, until M removed the blind fold and I could again see my surroundings.

Blinded by the bright sunlight I twisted to and fro to search for her. I said "wow! You can do that again any time you like." To which she replied "Ok but not now. I have something else in store for you. I am not yet finished by a long shot."

As you may be able to gather I was not at all unhappy about this statement but I was curious as to what had gotten into my normally passive wife, but whatever it was it was good. Then I remembered what I had done earlier that morning and got just a little concerned. I also wondered what else she had planned because most times I am like a skyrocket, only good for one shot.

While lost in these pleasurable thoughts M had moved towards my head and again everything went dark. I could hear her going through the bag of toys and I wondered again what was in she had planned

I have put a tube onto the end of a lube pump so that it is easy to get the lube where you really want it. Still well lubed I felt the tip of the tube touch and then slide easily in and the felt the cold lube settle like the lead of fear deep in my body. M removed the tube and left the cold feeling of dread.

There was some more scratching about in the bag of toys and then she got revenge!

The large dildo went in three inches before it stopped and before I knew it was coming. I screamed and bucked and god that hurt but by then it was gone again. I was left panting in pain and pleasure. This time M placed it against me and pushed steadily and more gently and the tip again entered me. Out and in again about 20 times until I had relaxed and it was warm and comfortable.

M worked it in further until I felt very full then she fitted something to me that I deduced to be the pants of the vaculoc strap-on set we had purchased a while back and M put it on me to keep the dildo in yet still leave my dick protruding straight down. My now very hard dick at this stage I might add.

M removed the blindfold and while my eyes got used to the light again I watched as she removed the towel that I had previously cum onto and lay a new towel on the foam mattress under me

M then lay on her tummy beneath me propped on her elbows with her head turned so that I could see the lust and devilment in her eyes. She reached for some Vaseline and applied it to her beautiful pink rosebud. She gave me another look and then reached aside and picked up the bottle of water based lube which she applied in a large amount to both her rosebud and her pussy.

Lost in lust I looked on and wondered and hoped. You see M really does not like anal sex and has resisted it almost always.

A click, a whir, a click, a whir of the winch and I was lowered slowly towards her beautiful little pink rose bud. A click, a whir, a click, a whir, and I was lowered a bit closer. From head to toe to prick I was almost bursting with lust.

As I was lowered my arms and my legs were still held high so I was curved backwards with my dick well in the lead towards my heaven. A click, a whir, a click, a whir and I am getting very close near enough that when I probe forward I made contact. Sweet warm beautiful contact until I was pulled back by my supports. And M didn't flinch or pull away. My god I'm in heaven.

A click, a whir, a click, a whir and I was closer still, Again I lunged and again M did not pull away, so this time I went in a bit, I pulled back and lunged again and again and each time got in a bit further and further as her pink rose blossomed to let me in. Closer and closer I rushed towards total penetration and my vinegar strokes.

A click, a whir, a click, a whir and I was lifted higher, no longer able to reach the lovely pink rosebud. Argh, nooo nooo. I pleaded but whir went the winch and up and away I went.

I wiggled and squirmed in frustration when M purred in a low and sultry and promising voice "another time " and rolled onto her back put a pillow under her hips and spread her legs wide.

A click, a whir, a click, a whir and this time I was lowered straight into her honeypot. Her turn. Lost in space I floated and fucked slow and deliberate. Very thankful of the previous orgasm I was able to go on smoothly and slowly until with a long and lustful screams that disturbed the birds in the nearby trees M and I came with violent spasms. Our hips grinding together in true love and lust.

For a long time we locked together until I had totally subsided and floated close to unconsciousness until we were disturbed by a bloody pesky bush fly.

It really felt like there was litres of cum and as M released my legs and arms so they hung down while my body was supported. M removed the vaculoc pants and eased the dildo from me. As she lowered me shaking to the ground I could see the cum running down the inside of her legs.

Fully lowered to the ground and laying beside each other we kissed and hugged. Totally in love and totally satisfied.

No drugs, no grog, but my mind totally blown away by love and lust.

Gumnuts
Gumnuts
1 Followers