The Beach

Story Info
Life is full of surprises, carpe diem.
750 words
3.41
23.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is like a box of chocolates, you open it up never knowing what you might get. Anna and Mark have decided to leave it open and see what sexual adventures await them. If someone were to see her lying here naked on this beach in full erotic display, there would be no mistaking her intentions or desires. Although her eyes are closed, her legs are open and her beautiful body is ready willing and able for anything. Labia flush with excitement, Clitoris erect and vibrating with desire, pussy open and pulsing with the overwhelming need to be pleasured.

Enjoying the first day of their honeymoon, newlyweds Steve and Katharine stroll the sand, holding hands, lustily lost in their thoughts of a new life together as a beautiful, sexy couple. Mark sees them draw nearer and whispers

"Anna, we're about to have company."

Almost frozen with desire, she shivers knowing her body is on display, naked and visible to the unsuspecting couple. They can scarcely believe their eyes while taking in the sight of the lovely Anna, laying there apparently ready for anything. Steve is extremely intrigued but fears the repercussions of acting on his instincts. Sudden surprise shocks him when Kat yanks him towards the irresistible, naked woman for a closer, much closer, look.

"Look at her Steve, isn't she stunning."

Steve swallows and looks to Mark who is smiling broadly at the young couple. Kat's beautiful eyes are locked on the sun soaked body before her. Erect cocks are trying desperately to escape the confines of cotton shorts. Anna's perky tits are topped by stiff pink nipples pointing skyward in eager anticipation of what may come.

Kat is mesmerized as she slowly, absentmindedly, removes her skimpy bikini as if driven to do so by some ancient, sexual force of nature. Steve stands motionless, agape as he watches his bride reveal her most private parts to these strangers. Mark takes in the breathless beauty of the now naked Kat. She briefly tears her eyes away from the naked Anna and looks at Mark. Her perfect body is shivering with desire. No words are spoken but the lust filled look in her eyes is easily translated and he gives her a smile and a nod.

Eyes shut tight, Anna's thoughts are moving at light speed as she tries to discern what will happen next. She is aware that the sun on her upper body is now being blocked and she fights her burning curiosity to open her eye lids to view what awaits her but she is resolute in her desire to blindly experience a new sexual adventure.

Suddenly the sound of the ocean is muted as if hearing it through a conch shell. Although her sight shut off, her sense of smell is acutely aware of a change. It is the very distinct smell of what must be only inches away. Anna's nostrils flare, taking in the heady aroma of a very turned on pussy as it comes in contact with her nose and then settles down over her mouth. A moan escapes Kat's lips as she she settles down on Anna's face.

A screech escapes Kat's lips as a tongue slithers up, into her soaking wet pussy. A wail escapes Kat's lips as arches her back and throws her head up as the tongue finds her stiff clit that has rapidly emerged from under her sexy pink hood. She shudders and cums, releasing her sweet nectar into the mouth locked onto her sex. Anna is surprised by the amount of fluid released from above and laps it up with great joy.

Kat lowers her head, anxious to savor the taste of the beauty beneath her. With Anna's legs wide open, she feels fingers spread open her inflamed labia and a tongue enter her. She shakes with unbridled ecstasy. Mark is smiling at the incredible sight before him and Steve has not moved a muscle, unbelieving that his bride is actually having sex with another woman.

Both women shake and scream with their simultaneous orgasms as a growing wet spot appears on the front of Steve's shorts. Anna and Kat, facing each other on their knees, moan as there mouths lock and they share each other's essence.

Standing up hand in hand, the naked beauties stroll down the beach. Kat's head turns back as they walk away.

"Bye Steve."

Steve looks shocked and asks,

"What the fuck just happened?

Mark simply replies,

"Life is like a box of Chocolates."