All Comments on 'Bound and In Love Ch. 01'

by Baby789

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sensual_bluesensual_blueabout 11 years ago
Wow

Damn, i wish that there was another chapter, i can just see those two are going to be quite interesting and these four months are going to be a wonderful learning experience for them both, I just love how tender Thomas is towards Michael so i am not worried that their relationship will be strained as they slowly fall even more in love they the already are, it was nice to read a little something about Chad and Blaine again, can't wait for the next chapter, keep them long and keep them coming :)

jerin51jerin51about 11 years ago
I thought this was a gay romance...

I am just not in for BDSM. Sorry, You have done nice stories before but htis is nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Meh drop the bondage, if I'd known before I started reading I wouldn't have kept reading, WARN your readers, you were a favourite, not anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks for the Good Story!!

Since it was mentioned in the Chad & Blaine series that Thomas owned a BDSM club

as well as 1 of the reasons he didn't feel worthy of Michael,their story invoving BDSM didn't surprise me.Besides,it doesn't seem hardcore BDSM & you can get the sense

of their passion being restrained & I just know when Thomas let's his guard down &

gives into his love for Michael 100% I think the BDSM will pale.

ALL this being said,IT'S JUST A STORY PEOPLE.Granted a very good story,but a story just the same.

Personally,my concern is more about how often there will be updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Since the vote on this chapter is split ...

...let me break the tie. I LOVE the BDSM aspects of this story. Like Michael, I need the care and security of being told what to do by a responsible and loving Dom.

5 stars *****

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

I agree it is a fair thing for authors to put a note at the beginning saying that there is a thread of BDSM woven throughout the story, is a good idea. Then if that isn't for you, you can not read it.

That said, a bit dramatic to say the author was a favorite, but is no more after this. lol I always laugh when people keep reading to the end and then bitch it bothered them, like they are tied up and forced to read ;)

Enjoying it a lot. I only wish I could remember these two more from Chad and Blaine to get a bit of their history. Maybe a paragraph at the start that says something about them having known each other for 'x' long and what the relationship was like would be a great idea. I can't remember them despite reading C & B, so the story kinda felt like the beginning was a bit abrupt. Like you were starting a ways into the story since the characters definitely were in a battle of the wills over them dating.

Looking forward to part 2...

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

When the title is Bound and in Love, is it such a big shock that BDSM is involved? Some I like, some I don't. I do like an author, however, who takes chances and tries something different now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the title says it all...

The story is called Bound and in Love. So it should be elementary dear Watson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous