All Comments on 'Bound and In Love Ch. 02'

by Baby789

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I usually don't like stories with D/s but its light so I like it. My only suggestion is that your transitions are kinda confusing. Like a new scene starts & I'm left confused because I'm like when did they get here or what is this person doing here. Like after Thomas left the next scene was at Michael's house but I didn't know I'm thinking he's still at Tom's house where he left him. Then he's arguing with Michael's mother I'm like how the hell she get into Tom's house. Your transitions from scene to scene are confusing. I never know where one ends or begins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I am confused

About Michael's sexual experience, or lack of it. Is it just me, or does the author's dialogue seem inconsistent about it? While that's important to me, it didn't bar me from enjoying the rest of the story, though.

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

I'm enjoying this story. Just a few things....I went back and read most of Chad and Blaine b/c I couldn't remember it well enough and wanted to remember how these two were presented in the story. One thing I am a stickler for when I beta read, is keeping details consistent. There are a few spots that details don't match with an example being the amount of years between them. It was 8 yrs in one story and 10 in the other.

As for the anon comment about sexual experience...maybe you're looking at the experience before he met Thom, which while not extensive, was there, in contrast to his lack of experience in the BDSM lifestyle?

I would have liked for Thom to get more deeply into Michael's reasons for doing this after he said that he could be what Thom needed him to be. That is a dangerous thing. Thom seems to be a really responsible Dom and I'd think he'd want to get into that more deeply with him. I would like for Michael to ask more questions and for Thom to have those times when they are equals and he is expected to open up to him. Afterall, even at the start he distringuished between when they were training and when they weren't. I'd like Michael to ask what changed that explains Thom's adamant desire to push him away and then suddenly agrees to train him, which seemed like a good step b/c it would be defined and there would be an understanding if it being a 'trial'. I was a bit thrown when he called Michael his boyfriend right after it started and then for him to say he won't let him go ever...I feel llike Michael is just waiting to see how they will define their relationship according to Thom's whims and things he says. He should be allowed to ask what they are to one another. I feel it needs to be an equal relationship at times when they can discuss their relationship and then sarting from that strong base they can have the d/s relationship if they both want it.

I really like these two and look forward to more of it. I hope you can get into them deeply and delve into the deeper parts of their relationship and their histories. You really are good at that and developed Blaine and chad so thoroughly and that made it a really good story. I hope you can do the same with these two b/c I think that many of us are drawn into this relationship and really want to see their story at depth. Great start!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please, and soon!

Can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
50 shades

Baby789,ur story reminds me a lot of 50 shades...i wonder y... but i like it.... keep up d good work.. ;)

dez421dez421almost 11 years ago
amazing

Story is amazing. Keep writing more. Don't be discouraged by some of these comments. More soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When are you writing the next chapter? This is my favorite story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erotic Literature

This is the best developed story i've ever read here on literotica. There are actual characters, with a history and real feelings and doubts. I think baby789, can take this story, get a little deeper into the history of both characters, and turn it into a commercial, printed novella.

If it was me, i would take the comparison to 50 shades of gray as a compliment, solely on the basis that, 50 shades is literature, it is written as a literary work first, and erotica second. And this story, feels the same to me. Great job Baby789!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous