Bound & Tasked Pt. 01

Story Info
Raya wakes up tied to a pole, open for her captor's use.
4.6k words
4.49
69k
68
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

| Rough BDSM & Rigging | Forced Penetration & Orgasms |

***ALWAYS HAVE SAFETY SCISSORS WHEN RIGGING YOUR PARTNER***

---------------------------------------------------

Raya woke, her body sore, stiff, but vibrating with energy. "Mmm.. so sore, Hunny.. what did we do last night?" she whispered. She opened her eyes but saw nothing. "Wha!" she yelled, then tried to move but couldn't. Her eyes were blindfolded with a shirt and duct tape that smelled of dirt and sweat. Smells like.. my husband?

"John! What's going on?" she whined.

A creek in the corner let her know she wasn't alone.

"John..? Is that you? Sponge hun.. hold on," she moaned softly as her senses started coming back.

Her knees were aching from the hard floor she was kneeling on. What little padding there was, felt like a couple of blankets or jackets at most. Raya whimpered softly as she tried to get up but couldn't move her arms, or her legs. Her back pressed against a metal pipe, with a little bit of wiggle room. She struggled against the bindings which only caused the rope to dig rough into her soft tanned skin. The rope cinched tighter on her wrists, arms, and ankles as she struggled. There was also the leather strap of a belt loosely buckled around her neck.

John would normally give her a heads up when he wanted to play rough. Or at least acknowledge her safe word: sponge. But he hadn't said anything at dinner. He had never gone this far before, she'd never let him use rope on her before. Oh no.. where am I?

"Oh god, what the fuck is going on!" Raya yelled and pulled against her rope-tied legs. She shook, not sure if safe or just roleplaying. Her pussy tingled at the thought regardless. That's when she felt the rest of her scene unfold.

"Mmmm.. whaaa!" she moaned and wiggled against her bindings.

Her legs were spread wide and tied tight in place on the floor. Between her firm tanned legs was a ball, pressed hard against her bare, wet, wide-open pussy. Her spread cunt was drooling against the large sphere. The orb had small bumps covering its entire surface which drove her sensitive cunt wild. Oh god, I'm so fucking wet. The sphere started to vibrate lightly.

"Mmmm oh fuck! John, please stop!" she whimpered and tried to resist the orb. Her slick pussy slowly rubbed back and forth over the orb with what little motion her ropes allowed as she softly shook. On the third thrust, her clit hit the toothbrush that was attached to the orb. The soft vibrating bristles sent a shock through her large clit and up her spine repeatedly. "Ohhhhh fuuuuck." she moaned aloud as she held still for a few seconds then pulled away sharply.

"Holy shit hun.." she panted as she caught her breath. "What the fuck mmmm," she moaned and softly ground her pussy back against the studded orb, unable to resist its vibrations. She tried her best to not touch the toothbrush as the vibration slowly intensified. Mmmmm.

Another creek in the room and a heavy step towards her were all she heard over her moans and the white noise of the vibrator. The figure approached her. She felt him pull slowly on the leather belt around her neck, tightening, her head was pulled back until her ponytail touched the pole. He then secured it. She pulled against the strap and panted, starting to get worked up. Fuck this is so hot. My pussy is so wet I need a cock soon! She could only move her head left and right now.

"What's happening John? My pussy feels so good baby, it really does, thank you. It's drooling for you.. but.. I didn't mention any fantasies involving.. mmm.. involving any of thiiis." she paused and moaned softly, listening for any indication of what her captor was doing. She could feel him behind her, but all he'd done so far was tighten her collar and admire her. Sweat started to bead and drip down her tanned body, the chilled air making her shiver. She slowly pressed her weight down against the nubby orb, her hole opening wide against it. Fuck me, I've never told John about my love of rope, yet here I am bound like a totem. Rope was one of her strongest internal fantasies and it was working for her. Her sex life hadn't been boring, but it hadn't been 'tied up and fucked against a pole' exciting either.

She shook softly against her restraints as the orb tortured her. The shaking was causing her big tits to jiggle obscenely. Oh oh fuck, my tits feel so good. The ropes at the base of her flesh dug deep. Each shift would jostle her firmly bound tits. They were bound in rope tighter than the rest of her body and were starting to turn light purple from the restraint. Holy shit my tits are throbbing. They'd been bound for a while now. At 36DD, her tits weren't exactly lightweight. The rope made their weight all the more apparent as they shifted from side to side over the orb.

The rope wrapped around the base of her tits multiple times, making them extremely sensitive anytime they moved. The more she ground against the orb, the more her tits jiggled for her captor's pleasure. The rope and cold air had made her pink nipples stiffen and throb. Fuck my tits are so damn heavy.

Her lips were glossed in the sputtered spit of her moans. It dripped from her chin, down her soft neck, and into the deep valley of her rope firmed tits. She felt dirty and used, and extremely turned on.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped, the fake cock shifted suddenly, sinking deeper into her as she pressed harder against it. Her cunt finally gave, stretching wide enough to accept its bumpy girth. It quickly lodged into her pussy three inches deep. Wider than any dick or toy she'd had before, her poor pussy ached at the stretch but craved it deeper. Much deeper. The toothbrush was now planted firmly on her fat clit, the bristles fluttered under its fleshy hood, torturing her clit directly. It rapidly sent shocks through her spasming body. "Oh god my pussy is stretched so wide for yoou, h-h-holyy fuck baby." she tensed against her bonds as an orgasm shook through her cunt and up her spine. She hung her head, lightly choking herself against the belt, and sprayed spit over her fat tits.

"Fuck fuck fuck, baby it feels soo goooood." she moaned loud and stayed like that for a minute as she came hard. "Mmmmm! Yes yes yessss!" Raya shook against her restraints as small aftershocks shook her shoulders and bound breasts. The vibrating orb sent shocks through her spine.

She moaned and softly fucked her pussy onto the three inches of toy she was given for a few minutes, trying to resist cumming again. The more she fucked her new favorite dick, the harder it was to resist the entire situation. She'd forgotten about the who and why, and merely gave her pussy over to the pleasure being gifted to her. She couldn't help but intentionally drip drool over her soft tits as the sluttiness overtook her.

"Oh!" she felt a heavy metal chain slap hard on the top of her wet left tit, slapping her nipple. Her captor had moved to stand right in front of her when she was distracted by the vibrator. Mmm ow, fuck what now? The chain whipped down again, on her right tit and nipple.

"Ow! Fuck ow that hurt.. mm," she whined as the pain rippled through her. She'd had worse pain. She started grinding her cunt against the orb again. Then felt the chain slowly drag over her tit till it fell between them to her other tit. The cold metal sent shivers through her breasts. As the chain dangled, it started flicking back and forth over one nipple.

"Oh, what's going on John.. mm..?" she moaned and shook softly from the pleasure.

She leaned back to avoid the chain, her captor moving it from one to another just to tease. Her bare naked back-slick with sweat-pressed tight against the metal pipe, sending shivers across her skin. Her areola shriveled up as the shivers vibrated through her bound tits. The cold pipe was now wedged tight between her firm ass cheeks. she struggled against the bindings and felt her nipple being flicked against the dangling chain.

"Oh mm Jooohn.." she moaned as her nipples tingled with pleasure, enhanced by the tightness of the rope around her big tits. Then she felt it, the rough teeth of a nipple clamp dragging slowly over her sensitive nipple. Oh God noooo. "Please nooo stop!" she yelled right as both clamps dug their sharp teeth into her flesh.

"AHHH! FUCK YOU!" she screamed and shook as the teeth dug into her flesh shriveled nipples. Each time she shook in pain, it made the heavy chain slap on the underside of her bound tits and pulled hard against her nipples erratically.

"Ow ow oww. John stop! SPONGE!" she yelled. Almost instantly the vibrator in her pussy was turned off and pulled out. She panted and hung her head trying to keep the chain from moving. She couldn't stop dripping down her thighs as the plug was removed from her flooded cunt. She quickly realized that he wasn't letting her go entirely, just turned off her only distraction from the pain.

She pulled against her restraints, hands still bound behind the metal pipe, like the ones in her basement. Am I in my own fucking basement? Her ankles were sore, bound the same way. Oh god, my pussy feels like it's still vibrating. Sweat dripped down her spine, into her asscrack, and over her bare asshole. As she flexed, her hole tingled like it had been used recently.

She felt rope being adjusted behind her. Her hips were pulled back hard against the pipe and tied in place. Her sensitive asshole was solidly pressed against a big bump in the cold pipe. It was fat and bumpy just like the orb that had stretched her pussy. This one, however, was steadily rotating against her tender asshole. Each bump dragged across her exposed hole, working her asshole open slowly.

"Mmm fuck." She spat through sweat-soaked lips, spraying more spit all over her bound tits. Her whole body shivered with excitement as the pleasure distracted her from the pain coursing through her tortured nipples. She took a moment to catch her breath. Her nipples may be on fire, but her sweat-soaked asshole was in heaven.

"Oh god, John.. please untie me." she pants, trying to catch her breath as her nipples are tugged on by the chain every time she wiggles.

A shift behind her was all she heard as her captor turned on a machine. Instantly she felt her asshole being forced open as the bumpy metal cock penetrated her. "Oh oh.. Ohhh fuck me!" she moaned. Fuck mm fuck John never plays with my asshole. The probe's slow unobstructed pace filled her hole with four inches of bumpy rotating pipe.

"Oh god fuck yes that feels amazing. Fuck fuck fuuck, fill my hole! My ass is stretched so wide!" It started rotating faster, each bump fucking the inside of her sensitive ass. As it bottomed out at four inches, she could focus on was the nubs on the rod, torturing her ass from the inside. The plug was wider than anything she'd casually used in her ass. She loved anal but never did it outside of masturbation.

"Fuck fuck fuck. John, can I please cum again? It feels so good in my hole baby!" Raya moaned as her asshole was tortured.

The chain dangled heavily from her fat, bound tits, slowly getting heavier till she realized it was being pulled away from her body. "Wait no stop!" she whimpered, the chain was so heavy, any movement caused shocks to ripple through her fat nipples. The pain and pleasure mixing into a wonderful cocktail of exhaustion. The chain kept pulling away from her body until the teeth start pulling at her nipples, stretching her heavy tits. Oh god, my tits are so heavy. "Noooo no it hurts hun!" Raya moans as her nipples burned and her pussy dripped down her thighs. "Oh god no no John stop!" she screamed as she came on the rotating cock in her ass. The weight of her tits pulled on the nipple clamps as she shook.

"What the fuuuuuck" the chain dropped hard against her stomach, yanking against her stretched nipples. She shook, pulling hard on the belt around her neck, choking herself as she came uncontrollably. "Fuuuck. Fuck fuck fuck babyyy" she shook softly in a daze, gently flexing her asshole around her new favorite toy. "Wow.. mmm. Fuck.. John." she flexed against her bindings, feeling the aftershocks. Her pussy dripped like a fountain.

"Please untie me. I came so damn hard. My asshole is so happy right now, you can use it anytime you want Hunny, thank you. I just need a break. Please, John." she quivered as the probe in her ass came to a stop. She flexed her asshole each time an aftershock shook her, creating a feedback loop of pleasure. Oh god, It's too damn much. She listened for a response.

Two fast steps from the corner, a swish, and a hard slap. The pain rippled from her left ass cheek, through her stuffed asshole, and up her spine. "Oww! What the fuuu-" another slap, harder than the first to her right cheek. Both were harder than she'd ever been spanked before. As the pain reached her brain, she shook against her bindings. The chain on her fat tits shaking violently. She tried to fuck her asshole as the orgasm made her squirt hard across the concrete floor in front of her. "OWWW! FUUUCK WHAT THE HELL!" she yelled, her cunt squirted a few more times, soaking the padding below her. Each quake shattered up her spine and reverberated through her nipples like two tortured lightning rods.

"John pleeease." she hung my head against the leather strap, dripping spit across her slick tits. Her nipples burned from the weight of the chain, shaking as she panted.

Two quick snips that sounded like zip ties being cut and her legs quickly fell free from the rope bindings. Her legs tingled with needles as the blood rushed back through them. As she moved, her ass flared in pain again, her asshole was still stuffed full. "Oh, mmmm" she sighed and stretched her legs slowly, trying not to fuck her ass in the process.

She heard shuffling around the room, someone behind her fumbled with the machine till they pulled the rod out of her open asshole quickly. Holy fuck that was intense. She sighed and relaxed, her ass was still pressed against the pipe, but she could rest on her ass on her own feet now.

"Ow what the fuck my hair!" her ponytail was pulled back hard before she could fully relax. "Stop I can't move!" she whined as her hair got tied to the pole. "I can't move my head! Please.. sir..!" Raya moan softly and continued to struggle until he let her head go, her hair firmly tied to the pole.

She tensed as she felt him stroke across her cheek. She sighed and bit her lip. She needed the affection like a drug. He slowly stroked her soft cheek. "Mmm thank you, John," she moaned as the hand moved down her neck, and over her spit-soaked tits. Mmm, fuck yes play with my titties. SLAP she yelped as the hand smacked her tit hard. "Oh fuck mmm" she moaned but didn't complain. SLAP her other tit got the same rough treatment, jiggling her puffy numb nipples. "Please Sir I'll be good!" she struggled softly against her rope bindings. Sweat streaked down her cheeks and dripped sporadically across her tied, clamped tits like little slaps to her skin. She slowly gyrating her pussy into the air, already missing the plug that was so torturous to her opened cunt.

"Please Sir.." she panted, her cunt dripping steadily over the soaked blanket under her.

"Please Sir.. what?" he spoke for the first time.

"Ah! Oh umm." she shook violently out of surprise and fear. Her heart raced with this new info.. it hadn't been her husband that was torturing her poor pussy for the last hour. She took a few deep breaths before finally responding. "Umm, please.. Sir, I'd like to cum again.. uh.. please." she nervously stammered, her anxiety renewed in a flash.

Shuffling in front of her, her legs were slowly pulled open again, and something was wedged under her, propping her up. It took her a while till she realized he was laying under her open pussy. Oh god, no, no he's gonna fuck me. I can't, it's not John!

"Wait wait wait.. You can't.." she stammered realizing she had no real say at this point.

"Don't you think I deserve to cum too?" he whispered slowly into her ear, sending a shock down her spine. She could hear the smirk on his face, it was so obvious. The other obvious thing was the nine inches of hard cock that slowly stroked against her juicy cunt as he slid into place below her tied figure. The fat cock was pressed firmly against her pussy. "We can cum together, I've got so much cum ready to fill your cunt" he moaned as he finally settled below her. He's bigger than John.. mmm so fat too.

"Uh um.. Yes.. Sir, you deserve to cum too. Definitely!" she giggled nervously recalling her spasming pussy. "Uh, how.. how about I suck it? I'll uh.. suck your cock.. Sir." she stammered and moaned, slowly grinding her wet pussy up and down his fat shaft. "You deserve to cum Sir.. and.. and I wanna drink it." she moaned as she choked out the words, her slippery cunt finding the head of his cock pressed hard against her clit. Oh fuck.. she panted feeling it slip slowly across her drooling opening. Holy shit the head is so much bigger than John! The head of his cock was nearly the same size as the fat bumpy ball that barely fit into her cunt.

She pressed her weight down, the opening of her cunt trying to suck the fat rod in right as he pulled it away from her. She sat her sensitive pussy against the shaft again, moaning loudly. "Oh god.. Mmm."

"Thought you didn't want it?" he sighed, shifting and laying back as she ground her against him.

"I.. I don't!" Raya moaned as he flexed the thickness of his dick against her pussy.

"You do." he snickered and slapped the underside of her right tit hard, causing the chain to yank against both nipples. She yelped and moaned.

"I.. I want to suck your cock Sir." she spat out firmly. "I want to suck it please!" she shook as a small orgasm ran through her from toe to tit.

"How about I let you suck it..." he paused, moaning softly as he dragged his thick cock back along her open pussy. "Mmm." he sighed, feeling the head of his fat cock once again firmly planted against her wet hole "... after It's coated in your juices," he whispered and shoved his cock deep into her pussy.

Her pussy was stuffed full of real dick and it wasn't her husband. "Ohhhhhh what no no no no stooop!" Raya pulled hard against her tied ponytail and hands, thrusting her chest out while trying to escape. Mmm. The chains yanked at her nipples hard as they bounced around her fat jiggling tits. "Oh fuck, stoooop! It's too big!" she moaned loudly and shook, already cumming on her new cock. It stretched her poor pussy as wide as the ball had. Holy shit.

She pulled against her tied ponytail, choking herself against the leather strap. His cock was pressed deep against her. Oh damn has John ever been so deep? My pussy is so fucking full. She panted and leaned back against the pole taking a deep breath, feeling her ass grind against the pole once more. "Ohhh Sir, please take it out.. my cunt is so full. It feels so good! It's too much though. It's too big!" he started fucking her from below as if on command. Slow and deep. He just sat there half the time, letting his girth do most of the work. He slowly ground the tip of his fat cock into her cervix. The tip flicked it.. over and over it. "Holy shit stop I'm gonna cum again!" she felt like an absolute whore and couldn't help cumming all over the fat dick deep inside her. Fuck fuck fuck yessss.

"How's that cock feel inside you?" he emphasized with a firm thrust against the depth of her cunt.

"Ohh mm g-g-good Sir" she mumbled, drooling over her bound tits.

"Better than your husbands?" again, a firm thrust of the fat head rubbed deep against her.

12