Bound & Tasked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo-o-o!" she shouted and shook, fucking herself against his cock with what little strength she still had.

"You're a stubborn little hole." he held his cock deep within her and pulled down on her chain strapped nipples.

Raya screamed and came all over the fat cock pressed against her cervix. "Yesssss-s-s! It's better than my husband's!" I'm sorrryyy! It's so good John!

Two more snips and the ropes keeping her body against the pole were loosened completely, her pussy fell firmly against her captor's hips. Her wrists and elbows were loosened so she wasn't tied to the pole anymore, but her wrists were still bound. The only thing keeping her to the pole was the belt around her neck and her ponytail, which slid easily down the pole with her. She quivered, moaned, and flexed her cunt hard against his cock. Oh god, it's perfect, it's perfect!

"Good girl." he moaned and started fucking her fast. He pulled out as deep as he could while laying against the floor and slamming fully up into her. Every thrust made him yank on her tortured nipples. Her bound tits were slapping against each other as she bounced. Her cunt was full of cock for the next thirty minutes, keeping her rolling over the edge.

"I deserve to cum right?" he moaned and grabbed one of her bound tits firmly.

"Yesssss-s-s Sir!" she gasped, planting her hips firmly against his and came in anticipation.

"Next time.. you can drink it." he gasped, thrusting firmly against her cervix and flooding her cunt with a week's worth of thick cum. Saved just for her.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning Raya woke with a start in her own bed. She picked up the vibrating phone from the nightstand. Two missed texts from Michael. Who? The name was already added to her contacts, local area code.

She started recalling the events of last night as she clicked the first text. "My goal was your satisfaction. Enjoy your Sunday. You're safe. Enjoy your treat. <3"

The second text was two pictures, one of the cock that had ruined her, completely erect and shiny. Coated in her pussy juice and dripping with his thick cum. It was freshly pulled from her cum soaked pussy. Holyyy fuck. The last was a picture of her fully bound to the pole before he had fucked her into a helpless drooling doll.

She looked amazing, her entire body was bound in soft black hemp rope. The rope had a small streak of silver in it. Her big tits were firmly tied and presented for the camera, adorned with bright silver nipple clamps. Silver bracelets and anklets that she hadn't noticed at all were sparkling from the light that was set up in a corner. What she thought was a shirt and duct tape was a blindfold and shiny black cloth tied around her head. The leather belt turned out to be studded with shiny silver roses. At the end of the nipple clamp was a large black jewel, which explained why her nipples were constantly being pulled on all night. She had almost forgotten the night before but was now fully aware again. Holy shit.. that's.. me?

She looked over her shoulder and saw her husband sleeping soundly on his side, facing away from her. I'm alive.. that's a good sign. she was sore though, her whole body felt like it had gone to the gym the night before. She rested her head back down on the pillow and relaxed. I'm safe.. I'm safe.. Oh god.. I'm sore.

She stroked her hand over her skin and felt the rope burns at the base of her heavy tits. Her skin was tender where the rope was. Not super visible but very sensitive. Her nipples felt like they were still being pulled. She was fully nude which was normal, she slept naked most nights but wasn't sure if this time was her choice. She didn't even remember coming home. She rubbed over her other tit and squeezed her sensitive nipple. Her pussy convulsed over the spark of pain-laced memories of pleasure. They were bound so tight, they must've been purple. Mmm. The tender line at the base of her tit shot sparks through her fat swollen nipple which was even more tender. Raya rubbed both of her fat nipples, still engorged from all the torture the clamps inflicted.

Her pussy was on fire and her asshole. Fuck.. my asshole still feels so full. Raya stroked her hand over her bruised ass and rubbed along her asscrack until she hit something big. What the fuck. She rubbed her fingers around a rubber stud in her ass. "Oh, god.. my asshole." she moaned softly out loud and pressed hard against the rubber feeling the fat buttplug shift deeper into her lubed asshole. Mmm.

Her pussy tingled and dripped down her thighs. She reached down in front of her, rubbed over her puffy cunt and slid her fingers deep into her cunt then slowly removed them. They were covered in milky cum. Oh god, I'm still full of his cum. She brought her wet fingers to her mouth and tasted them. Mmm. She sucked the juices from her fingers, moaned, and shoved two fingers back into her pussy to get more. She was already looking forward to drinking it straight from the source. Fuck me it's delicious. She came while she ate more of his cum, shaking softly with her ass full of rubber and cunt full of cum. I just came next to my sleeping husband. Fuuuck. She shook softly and held in her moans as she awkwardly rolled outta bed trying not to disturb her husband.

She shakily walked to her bathroom, her pussy leaving a trail across the wood floors, and turned on the shower. She sat on the bench inside the shower as the water warmed up and sprayed over her legs, her legs shook as she slowly spread them open. Her asshole gripped the buttplug tighter the wider she opened them. Her thighs were shiny with her juices. Milky cum dripped out of her pussy like a delicious pearly syrup.

She moaned and started rubbing my sensitive clit hard while watching the cum drip out of her cunt. "Holy fuck who the hell filled me with cum." she gasped quietly.

"Hun, the floors all wet.. you doing laundry?"

12