Bound By Blackmail Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You expect me to wear that?" I asked; somehow still astonished at the things happening to me.

"I sure do," he said happily. "And not just this. You'll also have stockings and a headdress and a new pair of heels. You'll look absolutely stunning while you saunter around here, taking care of me and my house."

His house! There he went again with claiming my house as his own. I wanted to tell him that I didn't care that he considered me his property; this was still my house! Before I could lash out with any outburst, he caught me off guard with a question.

"How well do you cook, Dafni?"

"What?" I was dumbfounded.

"It's not a hard question to answer, you airheaded bimbo. All I want to know is if you can cook."

"A little," I told him. Since I was young and lived alone, I didn't really make anything lavish. That was too much for just me and it was easier to either grab takeout or have something small and easy like a TV dinner.

"Well, we're about to find out if you can use those hands for anything more than playing with cocks."

Brady came and released me from the desk. He stood back while I slowly lifted myself off the seat. The dildo backed out of me, feeling horrible and grand all at the same time. After I stood up, he made me bend over the desk for a moment while he inspected me back there.

"Your pussy is looking good," he said with a slap on my ass; causing my sore hole to hurt worse. He then checked my notepad. "It looks like you took some good notes. I'm sure you learned something along the way. I can't wait to find out what that is." I noticed he grabbed his crotch while saying that. Then he said, "But you'll need to get cocks and cum off your silly, sissy brain. Right now, it's time for dinner."

Finally, some good news! With everything that had happened to me in the past twenty-four hours, I had not eaten; unless you wanted to count all the cum I'd been made to ingest, which I did not. My stomach grumbled at the thought of an actual meal; though I had a feeling part of it was my body's protest of the new jizz swirling inside it.

I made a move to head towards the stairs, but I was stopped cold. "Not so fast," he said with his hand up. "Time to try out your new maid uniform. Then we'll head up."

Brady produced a set of keys that relieved me of the locks holding my dress and boots on. When they were removed, I gladly unzipped the dreadful footwear and quickly stepped out of them. It felt great to have my bare feet solidly flat on the floor; even if that floor was hard concrete and icy cold! Brady got busy getting more items to go along with my maid's dress that he laid out atop the cage. I was about to remove the dress I was wearing, which Brady caught sight of and quickly gave out a warning.

"It's too late to give you a hair and makeup tutorial. That's going to come later. Make sure you don't fuck anything up while changing."

"Yes, Master."

I removed everything quickly, but carefully. The chill of my basement was tormental to my hairless and now naked body. Not that what I was about to put on was going to help much.

"You followed your first video pretty well. Let's see if you can continue to follow instructions on how to dress to impress."

Brady turned the TV back on and toggled through more videos until he found the one he was looking for. It was selected and he took a step back, taking a seat on the bottom step of the stairs. He pulled a cigarette out and promptly lit it. His eyes watched me with amused interest through his plume of smoke.

"Hello, sissy," said Sassi, the girl from the previous training video. Well, that statement was partly right. While watching her on the introduction video, I'd pegged her as a beautiful, busty blonde. I'd even gotten slightly aroused at her toying with her training cock; as much as my chastity would allow. However, as the camera zoomed out and the girl being shed of her slutty teacher's outfit, I discovered the real truth about her.

She wasn't an actual girl at all!

What stood center frame was a young, slim, busty blonde with a steel chastity cage locked on her crotch. Another sissy-girl! How could I have missed that? It made me cringe thinking how I thought of her, or him, as attractive. That made me think of Alyssa, who I'd actually met in person and had been fooled the same way. I remembered her ass swaying and her skirt moving with her stride. It wasn't until that skirt was lifted that I discovered the truth. How were these guys getting like this?

"So your master has ordered you to chores around the house," Sassi said. The sissy gave a sideways grin and added, "Well, we wouldn't want to look frumpy for him, would we?"

On screen, she walked over to a lavish wardrobe and pulled out a very similar looking maids dress. She held it up to her naked body before hanging it on a hook.

"Your Master or Mistress will appreciate a tidy maid. I'll walk you through putting on your uniform so that you will look your best and serve your owner with pride."

I couldn't believe the way she was talking. Again, I was reminded of Alyssa; a submissive, obedient, mind-warped slave. Would I ever get to that point?

The trainer on the video pulled out other items that she would don with the dress. There were stockings, garters, heels, a corset, and raunchy, revealing panties. I say revealing due to the shortness of the skirt and a unique aspect to them. It looked as if Brady had all those things lined up for me.

"If your hair and makeup still need to be done, please refer to that training video," the slave girl said.

I followed her every move, step by step. First up were the panties with a bit of a twist. Sassi pulled them up her hairless legs. The back slid deep into her crack; much like all the ones I'd been made to wear. The difference with these was that her caged crotch slipped through a slit in the front so that it was visible for all to see.

"These are crotchless," she explained. "Some owners like for their sissies to be panty-clad with a sexy little thong backing to tuck neatly between those sweet cheeks while other owners prefer to have their sissies wide open for easy viewing. These offer the best of both worlds."

I stared down, past my boobs, and saw my own chastity protruding through the slit that was designed to accent a woman's vagina; not to bring attention in a humiliating manner to a sissy's caged cock.

Next was a garter belt complete with tiny pink bows. Hanging from it were four straps with clasps on the ends; two in the front and two in the back. I discovered what those were for when I was instructed to pull the stockings on. The girl on screen took a seat and rolled them up her legs with ease.

To put mine on, I also had to take a seat and the only available one was my desk chair with the dildo still attached. Brady, I looked over to see, had a smug look on his face. I wasn't about to pull my panties back down to sit on that again. No telling how much agony that would cause while trying to pull on a pair of stockings. Luckily, there was enough of an edge next to the dildo that I sat on. Brady chuckled at me but also warned me not to rip them.

I was careful to take my time sliding the delicate, white material up my legs. The video instructed me to make sure the seam along the back was centered and straight. I stood and looked but couldn't quite tell. I thought about asking Brady, but I knew he'd tell me if it wasn't to his liking and I didn't want to talk to the fucker any more than I had to.

The straps on the garters were to fasten to the tops of the lacy rims of the stockings. When I stood straight, the straps held a firm grip. Not that the stocking felt like they would fall down immediately, but I knew they were more for guys to gawk at than anything.

Next were my heels. As ridiculous as the maid's uniform was going to make me look and feel, the heels were the last thing I wanted to wear. I picked one of them up to study it. The shoe was white with about a two inch platform on the base. It had a steep arch that went up only to come back down with an aggressive spiked heel. A thick strap would wrap around my ankle to hold it on. I imagined there were many strippers that wore something similar. Walking in them would be a nightmare!

Taking my seat back next to the dildo, I strapped on both shoes. I noticed too while clasping the strap around my ankle that there was a slot for one of the notorious padlocks to slide into. At the moment, none were provided and I wasn't about to ask for them. I bowleggedly clamored to my feet. The heels seemed a bit steeper than the boots; if that was even possible. I dreaded having to walk and stand in them.

I looked over to see Brady snap a photo of me standing there in my heels, stockings, thong, and garter while my faux chest was free and bare. He chuckled, I assumed, at my unamused glare, before telling me to get back to it.

Next came a corset that wrapped around my waist and helped to cup my boobs. The one supplied to me was white and fastened in the front. The back was laced so that it could be tightened around the wearer's midsection. The girl on the video was tightening hers all alone. I was having difficulties in following along.

"It may be tricky for you the first couple of times; especially for you new girls," she was quick to add. "You may need some assistance to get it firm enough."

I tried to tighten mine alone but found it quite difficult. It didn't help that I was having to do something so foreign and so awkward while forcefully standing on my tippy-toes. I stood next to my cage to use as a catch it in the event I started to fall. Brady quickly became frustrated. He didn't feel I was getting it tight enough for his liking.

"You'll have to learn to do this yourself, you know," he said while he tightened the garment around me like a constricting snake; quite a proper analogy for him. I was told to suck in my gut as he pulled hard on the lacey straps. By the time he was done, simply moving and even breathing became more difficult.

"That looks more like a proper sissy figure. You'll be going on a diet to help hone it." I gave him a shocked look. "That should be good news for you. Then I won't have to buckle you in so tightly. Now, finish getting ready. I'm starving!" With that, I was given a swift pop on the ass that made me stumble and have to use the cage to break my fall.

Now that undergarments were on and tied in place, it was time to put on my dress. I removed the dainty apron and set it aside. Sassi was careful in getting into hers; making sure to mind her hair. I was also being careful, but part of my slow movement was due to my constricted midsection. The tiny dress slid down and I put my arms through the puffy sleeves. My hands grabbed the skirt and I pulled down, wanting it to go much further than the dress would allow. It was just too tiny and had reached its limit.

"We mustn't forget our apron and headdress," she said gleefully. She began tying hers and I retrieved mine and wrapped it around me. "Make sure the bow is neat and even. After all, you'll probably have your backside checked out more than your front."

What a horrible notion.

The lacey headdress was the last piece. It slid down into the wig to help hold it in place. Brady looked upon me from his perch on the steps. A satisfied glee illuminated from him. He clearly enjoyed my self-feminization.

"You look absolutely lovely, sissy girl." He got up again from the steps and walked over. Even on my tippy-toes, I stood just past his shoulders tall. I looked up at him as he said, "I've got one more thing for you."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out something familiar. After all, I'd worn it just a few short hours ago. The pink collar with the purple heart dog tag was again wrapped around my neck. From his other pocket was a tiny padlock to secure it in place. That lock wasn't the only one. Two more were used to secure each of my new shoes to keep the damn things on me until he said otherwise.

"You are one cute sissy maid," Brady cooed. He'd stepped directly behind me and I could hear him breathing me in, literally. Worse than that was what I felt poking me on my bottom. My self-feminization and new attire was turning him on! I could feel myself turning crimson behind my rosy cheeks. Thankfully he didn't try anything. I was released and he said, "Step into your room to get a look at yourself."

I teetered cautiously on my new shoes. My hands were spread out slightly at my hips to help me balance. I felt like I was trying to walk a tightrope! Inside the room, on the back of the door, was full-length mirror. Brady shut it behind us and I got a glimpse of myself.

First off, I felt humiliating. I knew it was me under all that stuff and I felt foolish and embarrassed to look as such. However, I had to admit that I looked the part. The work that Eve had done and the clothes and training Brady provided; you'd have a hard time telling me from an actual girl; probably why Alyssa and Sassi looked so convincing. I'd been a sissy girl for just a few days while their span as such was substantially longer.

"Don't you think you look great? Clearly you missed your calling the way you look."

I wasn't amused at his remark. Thankfully it was time to head upstairs and I followed Brady out of the room. I didn't care for the previous dress I had on, but I'll admit it was far more comfortable. The corset was quite restricting and my new heels just seemed so much more difficult to walk in. Plus, I had the indignity of my crotch being exposed. At least the thong I was wearing before covered me up!

I followed Brady up the stairs and back into the kitchen. The main area of the house was nice and warm, which made me feel a bit better if only for the moment. My nose sniffed the air in hopes of smelling something mouthwatering. However, there was no appetizing aroma; no food on the table, on the counters, in the oven. The kitchen was just about how I'd left it. I don't know why I expected something to be easy and kind from the man doing all of this to me. I should have easily guessed his dinner plans from his comments in the basement.

"Alright, Dafni, let's see just what kind of domestic skills you have. Time to make your master his dinner. I hope you're capable of a little cooking. If not, that'll just be another task you'll have to learn to do. You may find occasions that after you please a man down there, you'll have to please him right here," Brady said, rubbing both his crotch and stomach. That remark was quite disgusting but not surprising. What was said next really got my attention. "By the way, I used your bank card to go out and get the stuff for you to prepare dinner."

What the fuck! I was furious! I didn't have money to be providing him with dinner or with anything else. Money was the whole reason I was in this mess and he was digging my hole even further!

"Bra...Master, how cou..," I started.

"I didn't think you'd mind!" he said over me. I was quickly silenced.

"I found a recipe for a lasagna that I thought would be delicious. I also got some breadsticks and stuff for a salad. The recipe is on the counter and all the stuff is tucked away in the fridge. Now, while you slave away..," he started before laughing again as his own, lame pun. I just stood there, refusing to fuel his ego. "Oh, I kill me sometimes. Anyways, while you're in here being domestic, I'll be in the living room unwinding from the day."

I couldn't believe his audacity! What the hell had he done all day more than further fuck up my life? I was the one who was exhausted, with the feminization, and the training, and the damn heels I had to walk in; and he was the one who was going to relax?

Before Brady left me to prepare his meal, he walked over to my drawer that held my dish towels. He'd stashed something in there that was apparently for me. I knew what it was immediately when he pulled it out for me to see.

"Turn around, Dafni, and open wide."

It was another ball-gag. One very similar to the one I'd locked on myself at the motel; the only difference being this ball was pink.

"What? Why? Please don't," I pleaded.

"I don't want you tempted to sneak anything while I'm trying to relax. I've already informed you that you'd be going on a diet. Just consider this a diet aid." He then added, "If you want to give me a hard time about it, I'll shove another pair of panties down your throat before locking this on. Or perhaps..," he started before reaching for his belt, "Maybe you'd like my boxers shoved in there instead."

"NO! Please, no!" I shouted as I quickly turned around and opened my mouth. He chuckled as he lifted the gag over my head and then secured it in place. Brady pulled the strap extra tight to make sure I wasn't going to be able to pull it from my mouth. That was followed up with the sound of a tiny padlock clicking in place.

"Oh and just so were clear," he said as he leaned down next to my ear. "I know you wouldn't dare try to do anything to my food that would be harmful." He gestured to the multitude of cameras he'd attached to my walls. "I'm afraid that would be a very poor decision on your part."

Brady reached around and under my skirt to my exposed balls. He grabbed them in his hand and began squeezing; not overly tight, but enough for a sharp pain to shoot through my groin. I winced and yelped into my gag. To try to get him to stop, I feverishly shook my head that I understood. He gave a short laugh and slowly released me.

"And just so you know, if some bad fate was to befall me, I've got procedures in place for certain things to come to light; if you catch my drift."

Brady was cruel, but he wasn't dumb. He'd gone to great lengths to make sure I'd stay in line and also cover his own safety and well-being. I'd love to see him suffer in some fashion and I wouldn't mind inflicting some of that on him myself. That didn't seem like an option, plus I wasn't sure if I would have the nerve to try and poison him for a few different reasons. I would have to find a different exit strategy from my sissy hell.

With a pop on my ass, Brady finally exited the kitchen so I could get started. I watched him walk into my living room, cut on my TV, sit down in my chair, and then light himself a cigarette. He settled in as if he'd had a long, hard, tiresome day.

That just fueled my rage!

He caught me a few times leering at him and used his phone to give me a little zap. It wasn't overly painful, nor was it pleasant. It was a message to stop studying him and focus on his dinner. Feeling like steam might shoot out of my ears; I relented and tried to put him out of my mind.

I'd never really cooked all that much. Picking the recipe up from the counter, I looked over how long and complicated it seemed. It was something I doubted I'd normally try to tackle on my own. At the bottom was a picture of the warm, steamy outcome that made my gagged mouth water. Did he really expect me to be able to duplicate that? What choice did I have but to try? Hell, if it turned out halfway decent, at least I'd be able to get something in my stomach that was substantial and actually appetizing.

Over the next hour, I worked at assembling the lasagna dinner. Trying to work in my impractical outfit was very daunting. Having to stand and walk in my heels was hell as was the same with having to bend in my restrictive corset. I had to keep pushing my new blonde locks back from obstructing my vision. Everything about my new appearance was frustrating!

Gradually, a quite appetizing aroma began to fill the kitchen. Standing at the oven, I peeked in to see its cheesy goodness bubbling away as it cooked. It looked quite delectable and it was making my stomach groan. Then I heard a sound behind me that made my stomach knot up.

"It smells absolutely delicious in here, Dafni. You should feel proud of yourself."