Bound By Blackmail Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Brady! He'd snuck up behind me while I was bent down in the oven. I felt his fingers glide down my back.

"Mmmpp ank ooh, asser," I tried to get out through the gag. I closed the oven door and started to raise up only to have his whole hand placed on my back to stop me.

"You seem to have everything under control in here," he started as he let his hand start rubbing down my back and down towards my hips. "I've been watching you quite contently from the living room and must say I've enjoyed seeing you move around this kitchen while you prepare my dinner."

Brady moved in closer; his cigarette smoke odor completely engulfing me. My heart began to race as I felt something poking me around his trouser region.

"It looks like you've got a few minutes to spare." His hand began reaching under my skirt and his fingers slid into the waistband of the thong. "I've got something here that'll keep you busy for those few minutes."

My eyes widened. It was pretty evident what was about to happen. I was about to have a repeat of my horrid evening in the motel. I was about to be fucked!

to be continued....