Bound By Blackmail Ch. 13

Story Info
More training leads to Dafni's first weekend out.
8.7k words
4.71
13.9k
16

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers

Hi all! This is the thirteenth chapter in this series. It has taken me a little longer to submit than my previous ones. I've had other stuff going on, but I am still working on new chapters. Thanks for your patience and your interest in this series. As always, I would love to hear how you like the new installment and how you think the story is progressing. I would like to see your comments and give a rating if you would. Thanks again.

"Please don't, Master...I'm sorry...Don't spank me, PLEASE!"

Those were some of my pleas as I was harshly escorted across my living room by the back of my neck. It was no use though, as I knew my words wouldn't have any affect. I was even desperate enough and tried to jerk away from him. That only strengthened his resolve along with his grip.

"No, Dafni," he said sternly as if talking to a small child or a dog even. "You've got to learn. Take your punishment like a big girl."

Brady headed for my recliner that he'd commandeered and took his place on it. I was swiftly brought down with him and he pulled me across his lap. My hands landed on the floor to support me while the tips of my feet were just barely making contact on the other side. Before I could readjust or even move, his left arm came down on my back and pinned me in place.

Next, I felt my skirt being flipped up followed by my thong being ripped down harshly. It wasn't like my ass wasn't mostly on display to begin with, but I guess that gesture was just part of his statement.

"Such a cute ass," he complimented, gently rubbing each cheek. I couldn't help but feel something moving, or more like growing, in the crotch of his pants. The tip of the tent he was pitching started to stick me in my side. He was clearly turned on. His admiration of my ass didn't last long, nor did it stop him from raising his palm off and quickly swinging it back down. The smack echoed off my walls and the familiar sting set in.

"Aaaaahhhh!" I cried out. Self preservation made me wallow on his lap. The pressure from his arm bore down harder to keep me in place.

"Stop moving, Sissy, or I'll just tack on a few more."

Brady's open palm began to wail on my exposed backside. Each blow stung just a bit more than the one preceding it. As much as I wanted to squirm, I forced myself to lay as still as possible. My fingers dug into the carpet and I bit my lower lip. A dozen harsh slaps came across my ass before he was spent and sat back in his chair.

"Now, Dafni," he said, a little winded but still pulling out yet another cigarette and lighting it. "I hope you know I hated to have to do that."

The lying son of a bitch! I could feel his cock as stiff as an ironing board that said he was full of shit!

"Hopefully you've learned your lesson, little girl." I laid across his lap feeling just as winded. His last remark wasn't said arbitrarily. Another swift pop came across my battered backside, making it a baker's dozen, and was followed with, "I said, 'Hopefully you've learned your lesson, little girl'."

"I have, Master. I'm sorry."

"Excellent! A good spanking is usually all a sissy needs to get her back in line."

With that, he pushed me off his lap and stood up. I collided on the floor and looked up at him harshly. The tent in his coveralls was very prominent and he wasn't trying to hide it. He saw me notice and grinned his crooked smile.

"I'm sure you'd love for me to just take you right here, and normally I'd be glad to oblige such a slut, but you've still got homework and a ton of chores to get done. So I must enforce that it be work before play, sweetie."

Did he actually think that I'd consider the act of him fucking me to be recreation? I doubted it; just more mental anguish to force upon me. He ordered me off the floor and down to the basement to start my homework. I stood up, grudgingly pulling my thong back in place, before following him downstairs.

There were to be two lessons I was going to be given; both on a video by none other than Sassi. I, of course, had to take my place at my school desk with the rigid dildo locked in place. This time though, I wasn't strapped down on it. Brady made sure to give me a little warning with that.

"I'm not going to strap you in since there are portions of the video where you'll be required to get up and follow along. When you're finished, I know you'll be good and sit back down and stay until your lessons are done, right?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl," he said proudly. Brady stepped into my new room for a moment and then appeared back with both my trainer cock and a new cum cartridge that he was readily installing. "You'll obviously need this; which I'm sure you're just thrilled about. I know you'll enjoy this better than some sissy-slaves tongue down your throat."

I could still feel Alyssa's soft lips on my own and how those few short moments lip-locked had spun me into an elated stooper. My brain was still frazzled and perturbed by it.

Brady sat the trainer cock down on my desk and said, "Make sure you pay close attention to both videos and take plenty of notes. After all, you do want to become teacher's pet for Miss Eve, don't you?" He gave a chuckle as he used the remote to search through the video selection.

Brady stepped back and I saw that the first video lesson was titled 'How to be a proper sissy-maid' with none other than Sassi. She had shown me how to put on my maid uniform and now she stood there in her own, ready to teach.

"I know you don't have on your maids uniform at the moment, but I figured since this is still technically school work, you seem fittingly dressed as is. Remember what I've said," he ended with using two outstretched fingers going from his eyes to mine; signifying he'd be watching me.

I already fucking knew that!

"Okay, sissy girl's," the video started as Brady retreated upstairs. "Now that you look the part in your new maids uniform, it's time to start acting like one. I'll be giving you pointers on what your owner will expect from you as well as tips on how to keep their home as well as their needs and desires in proper order."

Taking care of their home! This was my damn house! I hated each time I was made to think of it as his. It also wasn't some stretch of the imagination as to what she meant about taking care of their 'needs and desires'. That caused the very recent memory of Brady with his pitched tent standing above me. It sickened me and I wanted to toss the notebook across the room and get up from my hellish seat. However, a punishment would surly follow that act of defiance and I definitely didn't want that.

The first lesson Sassi wanted to go over was to make sure I was addressing my owner in the proper manner at the proper times.

"The two typical titles will be either 'Master' or 'Mistress'. If your owner prefers another title, they will tell you how exactly they demand to be addressed. Typically, you will start with a title if you have a need to get your owners attention or ask them a question. Then you will end with their title after responding to them."

Each time I called Brady 'Master', it put a foul taste in my mouth. Now I had a training video telling me that I was pretty much going to be saying that each and every time. I thought that was bad, but the humiliation would get worse.

"You'll also be showing your respect, among other things, by delivering a curtsy to your owner or anyone else of superior stature." She was sure to point out that the people not of superior stature would be few and far between.

Sassi gave a very long-winded explanation on how to properly deliver a curtsy. Basically, when the time came, I was to gently grasp the bottom of my skirt on each side, cross my legs at my ankles, and then lower myself down while I raised my skirt. She demonstrated this, probably dropping a good six inches as her knees bent outward. Her skirt was raised to show, in full view, her tiny, chastised cock.

"Now it's your turn to have a go at it. Take a few moments to practice along with me."

I assumed that was the physical portion of the video Brady told me about. Lifting off the dildo was bitter-sweet since I was going to have to lower myself back on it very shortly. On screen, I mimicked what Sassi was doing; pinching the sides of my plaid skirt and lifting while I lowered myself down. While doing so, I thought of Alyssa and how she'd performed the same gesture towards Eve. It was likely she'd had her time in enduring these very videos.

My skirt was so short that it didn't take much to show my lacey thong beneath. My maids uniform wouldn't be much different and I'd have my chastity on full display due to my crotchless panties.

"Very good, Sissies," Sassi complimented; as if she could actually see what the hell was going on or that her audience was actually participating. "You'll be performing your curtsy quite regularly, so be sure to practice. Your owner will appreciate it."

The maids video lasted another fifteen minutes. I'd taken my seat back, dildo and all, and continued with my notes. It went over basics like keeping everything neat and tidy, dressing accordingly and making myself presentable, and making sure to pay attention to details; all those along with the all-encompassing rule that my owner's needs and comfort were my number one priority.

"Make sure you are tending to them properly and on a regular basis. A happy owner makes for a happy sissy!"

She said that in such a perky tone. What a load of bullshit! The last thing I cared about was Brady's comfort. If that wasn't bad enough, Sassi offered a suggestion that further turned my stomach.

"As you perform your duties, practice bending over frequently to give them a good view of what they own. It may entice them into taking you for a quickie, which should put them in a good mood. While your enjoyment should never be in your consideration, I don't have to tell you that it will be a thrill for you too!"

I was glad when that nauseating, crock-of-shit video was over. That is to say until I saw what my second lesson was going to be over. When the next video loaded, I saw I was going to be taking another blowjob lesson; more specifically on deep-throating and gag control. I think I would have preferred to listen more about prancing around like some sissy-bimbo from Sassi. Speaking of the sissy-devil, she appeared on screen; this time donning a schoolgirl uniform similar to mine along with her own trainer cock.

"HI, girls," she started, joyful as ever. "I've got a good lesson planned for you that I'm sure you're going to enjoy." With that, she held up her trainer cock for the camera to view. "I'm sure you've had a chance to play with your new toy since receiving it. That's good, but remember it isn't all about recreation. This is also a tool for learning and we'll be using it today to practice deep-throating and gag control."

She spent a few minutes droning on about how much an amazing blowjob is mind-numbing to a guy. Also how impressed and turned-on he would be to have you take all of him in down to his base. She then discussed some of the techniques to aid me in giving such grand oral pleasure.

"You've got to learn how to have a relaxed jaw even when it is wide open for those monster cocks. Working out your jaw muscles will be very important. I'll go over an exercise that you can easily do throughout your day."

Her exercise was little more than opening her mouth as wide a possible and holding it there for ten seconds; then she would relax ten seconds before opening wide again. This was done over and over. I didn't participate the first couple of goes. A zap from my chastity prompted me to join in. Of course, how could I forget my fucking audience above? I began mimicking her exercise while jotting down pointless notes.

"Good job, girls," the video said; again like she actually knew. "Be sure to work those in a few times a day and you be amazed at how much your stamina will grow."

Once the quantity portion was out of the way, it was time to focus on quality.

"Now let's work on that gag reflex. It's something us girls have had to deal with at one point. I'm sure we all remember a guy with a dick so big, you didn't think you'd ever be able to bottom out on him or be able to take on his massive load." Then, as if to make a joke, she waved and snapped at the camera, whistled, and said, "Stay with me, girls. Don't go daydreaming or reminiscing," ending with a giggle.

What a riot!

She described a similar exercise to help open and relax my throat. I followed along with her, mimicking the same technique and jotting down notes. After about five rounds, it was time to use my trainer cock. Fortunately, I wasn't made to activate it. I was to simply use it to try and trigger my gag reflex.

"If you feel that tickle, stretch you neck, widen your mouth, and use your throat muscles. Your tongue can also be an effective tool. You should be using it to stimulate his member anyways. Stretching it out along the shaft can help to curb your gag reflex."

Three times I tried to shove the trainer cock down my throat. Each time it got to the back, I could feel that tickle. Like a good student and slut, I followed the teachings of the sissy on screen. To my surprise, I found my gagging suppressed. It still wasn't comfortable and I wasn't about to be thrilled about sucking cock by any means, but the techniques actually worked!

I had no doubt Brady would be pleased.

"Alright, girls, time to give it a real go. For the end of this lesson, enter the code at the bottom of the screen on your training cock."

I'd hoped that I would have somehow gotten out of having to make the damn thing cum, but Brady didn't pop in a new cartridge just for the hell of it. The indicator light on top of the control panel showed green, signifying the cum was thawed and ready to go.

"You'll have eight minutes to get your trainer cock to climax. It is set to sensing the back of the throat and lips bottoming out on the base. Remember to mind your teeth as those are typically a no-no. Use the techniques we've just gone over along with what you learned from the introduction video to get it to climax. If you fail to do so in the eight minute window, the cock will shut itself down and you will fail this lesson."

Just like my notebook, I wanted to just throw the damn thing across the room against the hard, concrete wall; perhaps busting it beyond repair. The last thing I wanted to do was learn to deep throat. Needless to say, I had a bit of hesitation that Brady spurred on with a short zap to my crotch. Wasn't this guy too busy watching my TV to be monitoring me constantly? Angrily, I entered the code into the number pad.

When I hit the start button, the timer started counting down. Brady had said with each lesson the trainer cock would become more difficult to make cum. The last couple of times, I had to do little more than put it in my mouth to get it to go. Would this time be significantly harder than before? I'd been warned by Sassi that a timer counting down to zero would fail me and Brady had already warned me against that. I really didn't want to find out what those consequences would be. To hopefully keep from failing and wanting to get it over with, I got started.

To achieve the end goal, I was going to have to put my new techniques to the test. I hated that I actually had to take something away from those ridiculous videos. Just like with a regular guy, my trainer cock was partially flaccid and I was going to have to stimulate it to get it hard.

Raising the damn thing up again, I opened wide and took it in. The mechanisms inside started to make it stiff as I moved it in and out of my mouth. I noticed that my teeth nipped the shaft a few times and what hardness it had achieved went down just slightly. Using Brady's analogy, it was like a video game; or in this case like a game of operation. If my teeth touched the shaft in any way then that would cost me.

Five minutes went by and I'd gotten into a rhythm; a humiliating one. I'd been able to keep my teeth clear and the dildo was rock hard. At the same time, it wasn't at the point of climax. I remembered Sassi saying I was going to have to bottom out on it and hold it there without gagging; the whole point of the lesson. There were only a few minutes left and I was running out of time.

I tried to push the girthy member deep to the back of my throat. Instantly, it caused me to gag and I had to bail. Twice more I attempted which yielded the same result. Time continued to tick down and I was becoming frantic. Trying it a third time, I pushed it in so hard in desperation that I almost made myself hurl. When I pulled it out again, I watched the timer fall below one minute.

It was crunch time!

Quickly, I scanned over my notes and let my mind remember back to the videos I just watched. Taking a few precious seconds to calm myself as best I could, I closed my eyes and lifted the dildo once again to my mouth. Going by the lessons, I relaxed my jaw, breathed through my nose, and tried to open my throat as much as possible. My tongue continued to glide along the shaft as well.

When I got the tip to the back of my throat, my eyes started to dam up. I felt a burning in the recesses of my nose as I wanted to start choking. I allowed my lips to close tight around the base of the shaft and was able to hold everything there a few crucial seconds. To my relief, and horror, the faux cock began to pulsate and a thick, warm, gooey wad of cum was shot into my mouth.

The load, as always, was horrid both in taste and texture, but I choked it down. After calming myself and taking a few deep breaths, I looked down to see the timer with about twenty seconds to spare. That was cutting it very close and this was really only my second lesson with it. Just how much damn harder would it become for me to get it to climax?

Brady came down as I was easing myself back off the dildoed seat. He had a look of satisfaction splayed across his face and I knew he'd been watching.

"Wonderfully done, slut. I knew you had it in you," he complimented me. On my desk, he saw the trainer cock with twenty seconds still displayed. "I see you wound it down to the wire though. Trying to savor the moment?" He asked, stepping over and giving me a nudge.

"No," I said coldly.

I was given a stern look and he said, "And what did we learn from your first lesson tonight?"

I knew what he meant and corrected myself. "No, Master," I said, making sure to use my girliest voice.

"Yeah, sure," he said, rolling his eyes.

The rest of my evening practically mirrored the previous one. I again donned the pink maids uniform; complete with my crotchless panties for my caged cock to be on display. Brady made sure to test that when I was told to demonstrate my curtsy to him.

"Not bad, sissy," he said, finding it hard not to laugh. "You just keep working on that," he ended with a snicker escaping his pursed lips.

Back upstairs, I was again allowed the privilege of preparing Brady a fine meal that I wasn't allowed to consume. The gag was left out, but I was warned again to not eat a crumb. He tried to lighten that order with some joke about it being no big deal since I was full of cum at the moment. The nausea was the only thing keeping my hunger at bay; well that and my tried-and-true method of drinking full glasses of water.

Brady sat and consumed my meal while I was made to eat a small bowl of boiled, mixed vegetables. They weren't very good, but I much preferred them over another mouthful of cum. Even that meal wasn't consumed in one sitting, as I was made to get up and tend to Brady; getting him seconds, refilling his glass, even as far as seasoning his food with a pinch of salt. Each and every time, I had to preform the dainty, humiliating curtsy for him. According to him, 'practice makes perfect', though I couldn't help notice him poorly holding back his chuckles each time.

Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers