Bound By Blackmail Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her petite hands wrapped around me and she pulled me into her embrace. I returned the hug, feeling that she was the closest thing to an ally. Her intoxicating perfume wafted up my nose which were causing those mixed feelings again. Alyssa backed off slightly and her brown eyes shimmered as she gazed upon me. The look on her face was a sad but content one. I wondered if she was thinking back to her first time; however long ago that was.

Alyssa's good-luck kiss wasn't just a small peck on the cheek. Her arms left my back and moved up to drape around my neck. Our tits pressed together again as she leaned in with her head tilted. The sensation continued to agitate my actual nipples beneath the molds, but in that moment I wasn't bothered by it. Her soft, painted lips landed on mine and she slid her tongue in my mouth. I didn't try to fight it nor did I really want to. She put her hands gently through my hair and I found myself grabbing for her body. The mixture of her sweet perfume and body lotion intensified the euphoria. I knew it was sick, but it was as close to normal as I could come.

She pulled away from me but only just. Alyssa leaned in for a final hug and her lips landed next to my ear.

"You'll be fine. Remember, focus on a good thing. That'll be what gets you through everything else," she whispered to me. Alyssa backed away and her eyes stayed on me as she stepped over to her mistress.

"That looked rather intense," Eve commented. The leash was attached to Alyssa's collar and then Eve stepped up to me. Even in my ridiculous heels, she towered over me with an intimidating aura. "I suggest you behave this weekend and take what you've learned this past week to heart. You'll need every bit of it. I do hope I hear a good report, though I might rather enjoy what will happen if I get a poor one. Have a wonderful weekend, sissy."

With that, Eve and Alyssa were gone. On the way out, tethered to her Mistress, Alyssa looked over her shoulder at me with somber eyes. I had little doubt that she'd been in my shoes, or rather heels, at some point.

"Alright, Dafni, your time has come," Brady said cheerfully, clapping his hands loudly and pulling me out of my trance. He came up and popped me joyfully on the ass. "I hope you're ready to start using that body to make some money. I just know you're going to love what this weekend is going to hold for you."

That was a fucking lie! Whatever hell he had planned was going to be horrible. My mind wandered, terrified of just what degraded acts he was going to make me do and to whom. I started to get cold feet and sweaty all at the same time. It was like a doctors visit that you knew was coming up but hits you like a ton of bricks once it becomes real.

Was this actually going to happen to me?

"Let's not wait around. I know you can hardly wait. Grab your shit and let's go!"

Brady had all the things ready for his planned weekend for me. There were a couple of luggage bags and my purse, which he handed to me. I was told to take my lipstick out and fix where Alyssa had smeared it with her goodbye kiss. Using a compact mirror, I reapplied the hot pink makeup to my lips. In the tiny reflection, I still couldn't get over that it was actually me under all that.

I started to head for the door with my luggage. My car keys were in the normal place in a bowl by the door. Brady watched and waited till I stopped in front of it to reach in and retrieve them.

"You're not taking your car. Load up in mine."

His car? I hadn't considered that he would whisk me away to some sissy hell where I wouldn't have means of transportation. Even when I first got all dolled up as Dafni at Roger's, I had driven myself there. While my chastity was there to keep me on an invisible leash, I still didn't like the fact that I wouldn't have a way to escape should an opportunity arise of if I find myself simply too overwhelmed.

I had to hopefully change his mind!

"Master, do you not want me to drive myself? I've got my sissy phone to give me directions."

"I'll be taking you to your accommodations for the weekend," he sneered. "You won't be needing to drive anywhere."

I felt positively out-of-place riding shotgun in Brady's car. The way I was dressed, I looked like some prostitute he'd just picked up off a street corner. Again, I felt like every car that went by or every person simply walking down the street was doing their best to look in to see me; the sissy-slut.

I had no idea where we were going and Brady didn't divulge that information. I guess I was on a need-to-know basis and it was above my pay grade. However, as we traveled, almost forty-five minutes from my house, I began to recognize the route and had a horrible inclination of where we were headed. After all, I'd been there less than a week before.

"Are you taking me back to that motel?" I blurted out.

"Awww, you spoiled the surprise," he said with fake disappointment. "Seems fitting though, don't you think?"

Hell no it didn't! That was a shady, flea-bag motel if there ever was one. I wasn't just saying that because I'd basically been raped there. The kind of people that lodged that hole-in-the-wall had already been revealed to me when I was chased by three of them in hopes they would get to have their fun with me.

"Sir, please don't take me there," I said. Then I went further with my pleading by adding, "Please don't make me into some sissy prostitute. I don't want to do this! I don't want to be a sex toy or sex doll for some perverted guy. Sir, surly you can understand. You see that I've done everything you've asked. Just don't make me do this!"

"Oh, Dafni" he said with a sigh. "We've been all through this before. You have no other means to pay back that money nor do you have any measurable skill to make that much back in a short amount of time other than the skills you've learned over the past week. Look in the mirror; bitch, you were born to be a sissy-slut. You've just got cold feet is all. Once you start satisfying clients, you'll realize you were worried about nothing." His voice got stern and he finished with, "Now I don't want to hear another word about it. Understand!"

It wasn't a question and I didn't bother trying to argue. What more could I say or do to convince him to act like a human-being? All I could do was sit and dwell on the horrors that surely awaited me as the shady motel loomed just ahead.

To be continued...