Bound By Blackmail Ch. 21

Story Info
Dafni's weekend mistresses have fun pimping her out.
7.1k words
4.68
9.3k
10

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady018
Brady018
314 Followers

My heart felt as if it would beat out of my chest as the door swung open to greet the delivery guy. Just what would such an unsuspecting person think of my skimpy and ostentatious attire? I wasn't met with an immediate response to that question as I seemed to have kept him waiting a little longer than I'm sure he expected. His eyes were down, thankfully, on his phone as he typed a message with one hand. I had not been seen, but the inevitable had been simply delayed.

He was young but not too young; perhaps my age or a little less. I imagined the pizza gig was something that was short-term while he took some college course or other such schooling. His hair was black, tucked neatly under the ball cap featuring the pizza company's logo. Though he was bundled up in a coat to combat the cold, he looked to be well fit. I imagined that had I actually been a girl, I might would have found him attractive. Even then, I doubted that I'd make advances on him and his cock three seconds after meeting him.

"Hello. I've got your..," he started; trailing off as his eyes lifted to see me. They were normal size until they widened at the realization of what he was looking at. He must have thought that he'd stumbled onto a Halloween party that lasted well past the holiday.

"Hi there," I said in a coy tone. Having a little practice with flirting during my little schemes at the motel, I gave him a half-smile and twisted back and forth ever-so slightly in place. It caused my skirt to sway, but I was careful to not over do it. If I wasn't to be made to show off my caged cock to him, I sure didn't want to.

"I...I got two large pizzas here for delivery," he said in an astonished tone. With his phone back in his pocket, he ripped the Velcro flap open on the bag and pulled out the pizza boxes.

"Oh my, don't those smell yummy!" I said. That wasn't exactly a lie, though I wouldn't normally use a word like 'yummy'.

The delivery guy tucked his bag beneath one arm and held the two boxes out to me with a hand on each side. To further the flirting process, I extended my arms to take them but reached a little further than necessary. As I cradled the boxes, I let my index finger with its manicured nail touched his hand. As he pulled away, it grazed ever-so slightly. At the same time, I was gently biting my pink lower lip.

"Well, uh...have a good night," the guy said, seeming a bit overwhelmed.

"Wait," I said before he could walk off. He stopped momentarily to see what I wanted.

Taking a deep breath, I turned just inside the doorway and began to lean down at the waist. I was merely setting the pizzas down, but I was doing much more than that. My chastity wasn't visible to him and I hoped my panties were doing a well enough job to conceal my plug. My eyes cut up enough to see both girls peeking around the corner. Both were snickering at my attempt to seduce him.

About that time, the plug that I'd hoped to keep hidden came to life inside me. It was hitting my prostate hard at my angle and I quickly sprung upwards. Katie turned it off, but only long enough for me to check my skirt and then turn back towards my target.

"Was uh...was there anything else you needed?" He asked timidly.

It was about that time that Katie decided to fire up my plug again. The sensation practically made my knees buckle and I found myself grasping onto the door frame. Again, my balls ached and my cock twitched in its cage.

We looked at each other for a moment. The plug was surging away inside of me, continuing to drive me crazy! I bit my lower lip again as I rested my head against the door frame.

"I uh..," I started. Now my brain was flustered and I couldn't get my words right. "I just wanted to say thanks for the pizzas."

"No problem," he said. He shrugged and added, "That's what they pay me to do."

Katie must have been playing with the settings on the remote. The plug stopped vibrating at a constant level and started surging its intensity. First it would go incredibly soft before amping up. I must have looked like I was going to be sick. My balls ached in both a pleasant and unpleasant manner. My cock fought against its confinement. I was in no way stimulated by what I was doing, yet I never wanted to cum so hard in my life!

"Well, speaking of pay," I started. My hand wrapped around the door frame and I gently stroked it up and down seductively. "I'm sorry I don't have any cash. I really wish I could give you some sort of tip for coming all the way out here."

The guy stared at me in awe; like he couldn't believe what was happening. My plug began giving me sharp bursts that felt like it was making my crotch thrust forward. Amid the pleasurable feelings of it all, I really wanted it to stop. In hopes of speeding my flirtatious advances along, I brought my fingertip up to my slightly opened mouth and gestured as if I were wiping something away; like perhaps a little bit of male ejaculate.

"I uh...I really gotta be going," he said. His face was flushed red, and I didn't think it was all from the chilly wind.

I couldn't focus! Katie had my plug turned up so damn high that it was making it impossible to think. Perhaps that was the point. Maybe they wanted to see me act like some cock-hungry bimbo who couldn't think about anything else. Then there was a short jolt at my chastity that just completely ruined the sensation the plug was giving to me.

"Don't give up!" Christy whispered loudly to me.

"I, uh..," I started. The guy stopped and turned back around towards me. "I'm sure you're a quite busy guy and I like a man that works." I gave him a wink before I finished with, "I just thought I'd show you how thankful I can be."

Again, I let my hand rub up and down the door frame while I also accented my mouth in an opened, blowjob fashion. That was it though. Short of yanking his pants down and thrusting my mouth on him, I didn't know what else I could do.

"I don't know if this is a prank, but I've got a girlfriend." And with that, he turned and trudged away. Christy, as if to make me give one last go at it, gave my crotch another sharp jolt. It wasn't enough to make me try anything else. The delivery guy wasn't a creep looking for a little action. He seemed quite respectful and I hated myself for acting like a common slut just to suck him off; even if I had been forced into it.

"Awww, Dafni, you let him get away," Christy cooed as she walked up.

"I guess even sluts don't get some every time," Katie joked. She finally cut my plug off and I just wanted to collapse. Thankfully, I was still latched onto the door frame.

"Don't just stand there, quit letting the fucking cold air in and shut the door," Christy demanded. After closing it, I was ordered to grab the pizzas and follow them to the kitchen.

As I trotted behind, the amazing smell from the boxes wafted up my nose and made me forget about my denied orgasm. It had been months since having anything this delectable. Though they were cruel like Brady, perhaps they'd take pity on my nourishment and allow me just a little bit.

"Get us a couple of plates down," Christy order me. "I want to have some while it's hot."

Curtsying, I went over to the cabinet and pulled down two large plates. Taking a chance, I pulled down a small plate as well. I hoped that perhaps if they saw I would eat little more than a mouse, they wouldn't think anything of letting me have some. Once again, Brady had made sure to fuck anything like that up.

"What's this one for?" Christy asked.

"I was just wondering perhaps..," I started as I peered down and teetered back and forth like a child, "If you might allow me just a tiny bit?"

I knew it was a long shot and I should have already known the answer. The two girls gave each other a laugh. Glad to know my lack of sustenance was a good joke for them.

"Oh, Sissy, surely you know that we're not allowed to offer you anything other than your normal rations. The rules say you're on a strict diet." It was one thing for them to be abiding by Brady and the rules he'd laid out for me. She had to take it a step further though. "Still, we've spent a good amount of money on this weekend and you clearly haven't done enough for us to share this delicious, cheesy goodness."

With that, Christy took a slice of the deluxe out of one of the boxes and took a bite. The melted cheese atop it did string out as she pulled the slice back from her mouth.

"I think you're making her salivate," Katie pointed out as she took her own slice out and put it on her plate.

"Oh, she's probably just thinking of the cock on that delivery guy," Christy joked.

"If that's the case, she should be thrilled in just a few minutes when company arrives," Katie said. That statement cause my gnarling, growling stomach to cease.

"Company?" I found myself saying.

"Umm, yeah. Do you think we bought two large pizzas for the two of us? Damn, girl, use your brain." They both chuckled. Christy continued with, "We've got a few guys we invited over to hang out with us. Who knows, maybe one of them will drop their drawers to let you suck on them for a while."

I should have known that they hadn't rented me and my house just for the two of them. The delivery guy I'd gotten off fairly easy with. Just who would these other guys be? Would they come just for the sake of the girls or would they want to have some sort of fun at my expense.

It wasn't five minutes later and I knew I'd find out my answer. The girls had settled into the living room where they had me waiting for any service they may need. Outside, darkness had fallen and I could easily see the headlights stream past my windows.

"We've got company, Dafni," Katie called out. They didn't wait for a response. The two got up and headed for the kitchen. I trotted behind them nervous as ever.

"They'll be coming to the door in just a minute. You know what to do, don't you?" Christy asked.

"I'm to answer the door and invite them in."

"You are to do so pleasantly and, quite frankly, embarrassingly."

That was an understatement.

"You are to curtsy like a proper maid and introduce yourself as such. Make sure you make them aware that we own you this weekend and that you are here for whatever they want too."

Her words twisted my stomach. Though I'd sucked more cock that I'd care to remember, I had yet to be put into a position with so many people for so long. I had to admit that the quick cum and go of the motel trumped what lay ahead of me.

"Yes, Mistress Christy," I said.

It was about that time the knock came at the door. Fifteen minutes earlier, I was in a similar situation with the pizza guy. I was feeling just as queasy as I had then. Christy gave me a nudge and I began trotting again towards the back door. My heart raced and my palms became so sweaty that I thought they wouldn't be able to twist the door knob; perhaps my body's self-defense mechanism. There was a bit of hesitation when I reached the door that Christy quickly alleviated with a short zap. She was definitely channeling Brady and his controlling ways.

When I opened the door, I saw three guys standing on the stoop. Two of them carried a case of beer each with one of them already holding an opened one. The third guy stood behind the other two carrying a few bags of groceries.

"Whoa," the huskier of the three guys said when he saw me. Clearly he wasn't expecting someone like me to answer the door. "Who might you be?"

"Ummm...I'm..," I stumbled. Though I had met some rough-looking characters in my time as Dafni, none looked dangerous. That was probably because I at least had Dimitri in case anyone got too handsy. This time there was no backup and the threat had alcohol; a bad combination.

"Cat got your tongue," the one with the opened beer snickered. Another jolt from my chastity prompted me to pull myself together.

"I...uh..," I started before clearing my throat to start again. "My name is Dafni. My owner's, Mistress Christy and Mistress Katie, welcome you. I am your maid and servant for the weekend. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you during your time here."

I made sure to end with a curtsy that shamefully revealed my locked away crotch. The three took notice immediately, but it was the guy with the opened beer that pointed it out.

"The girls weren't fucking around. They did get some sissy guy to be their fucking maid!"

"Hey!" Christy called from the kitchen. It wasn't a perky greeting, but rather a protest of his remark. "Don't call her that!"

Christy came down and stood next to me, placing her left hand on the small of my back. It originally seemed that she had come to my aid from her friend calling me a 'sissy'. That wasn't the word that triggered Christy. She embarrassingly reached under my skirt and gave my imprisoned crotch a shake.

"She isn't a guy, dummy. She's a girl. It isn't her fault that she's got an oversized clit." I was utterly embarrassed. If that wasn't bad enough, Katie decided to chime in too.

"Yeah! Wait till you see her suck a cock! She handles one better than some of those sluts you guys like to gawk at."

"Does she handle one better than you?" The opened beer guy joked.

"Fuck you, Trent!" She said.

"Look, its fucking cold. Get in here where Dafni can shut the door," Christy demanded.

The guys didn't argue. Trent and the big guy with the other case of beer brushed past me while the guy with the grocery bags was careful to move around me. They followed the girls into the kitchen while I secured the door.

"Alright, Dafni, get over here," Christy ordered. I moved past the guys, feeling very much their presence, and stepped next to Christy. "Just so you know, this is Brad," she said, pointing to the bigger guy. "You've already met this cocky fucker, Trent."

"Hey, why the hostility?" Trent said, throwing his hands up in a cocky manner.

"Gee, I wonder why," Christy said with a roll of her eyes. Then she continued with, "And the last guy there is..," she trailed off, trying to think of his name.

"This is our little buddy, Eric," Trent chimed in with an elbow nudge. "He's the quiet type, but a few beers will get him gabbing like chick."

"Nicely put, Trent," Katie said sarcastically

"Now that you know their names," Christy started, "I expect you to put a 'Mister' in front of them to show your respect. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress Christy." The group had a laugh at my submission to the girls.

The guys put their beer boxes down, took one out each, and headed for the living room. Eric made sure to set the grocery bags down first before scooting along after Katie and his friends. Christy held back to have a little talk with me.

"While there may have been some misgivings about your little clit deformity, I want you to try and show them just how much of a girl you are. I'm going into the living room to hang out." Christy reached in and took a beer out for herself. "Get these groceries and beer put away; and you better not try to sneak anything they brought. I'm sure you'd get in big trouble if your owner was to catch wind of it."

She gave me a pop on the butt and then sauntered away towards her friends. The butterflies loomed in my stomach, fluttering away at the sound of obnoxious laughter. I couldn't believe these fucking people were in my home and furthermore it being my task to serve and entertain them.

Most of what was brought looked to be breakfast items. There was eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, and a few other items. It wasn't a stretch to assume that I would be the one preparing it all. That is to say unless one of the geniuses out there wanted to play chef. I tucked it all in my empty fridge along with their beer.

I'd barely gotten everything put away when Katie came in barking more orders at me. Her voice rang out above the laughter of the guys at another wisecrack.

"Dafni," she bellowed as she entered the kitchen. "Our guests are hungry and thirsty. Get them each a plate with a slice of pizza from the bottom box and another bottle of beer. Christy and I will also take another beer."

With that, she disappeared back into the living room. Though I didn't make all of it out, it sounded as if she made some remark about my service being subpar to some of my other skills. When everyone burst out laughing again, I was sure I knew what she was talking about.

I felt like a waitress with having to juggle three plates between two hands. Each held a large slice that was making my stomach grumble.

"It's about fucking time," Christy scoffed as I sauntered into the living room. Brad had taken over my chair. Trent was over haggling the girls while Eric was sort of off by himself in the corner; messing around on his phone and slowly sipping his beer.

"I have your pizza at Mistress Katie's order," I said as I began to pass them out.

"Tell me that's not a girl's voice," Christy said with a laugh. Katie, more concerned with my service etiquette, made a different remark.

"Couldn't bring our beer at the same time?" Katie asked, walking up to me.

"I uh...I didn't want to drop or spill anything, Mistress Katie."

"I figured a slut like you would have found a way just so you could get to sucking dick quicker. Now, hurry up and get our drinks." She looked over at the one sitting in the chair and said, "I think Brad wouldn't mind a little B.J while enjoying his pizza."

"Hey, why the fuck are you throwing me into this?" I heard him say. Katie didn't let me wait around to hear their banter. She popped me on the ass to get me moving.

I quickly trotted off to the kitchen and stopped momentarily at my island when I braced myself against it. Christy and Katie were determined to pimp me out to these guys. If I didn't go along with it, they'd make me pay just like Brady would.

Collecting the five bottles of beer from the fridge, I carried all of them by the necks between my fingers. It seemed like an efficient means without much fear of dropping one. Apparently, that wasn't very 'maid like'.

"What kind of fucking maid are you? Don't you have a serving tray?" Katie asked

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then how fucking hard is it to use? Even cocktail waitresses use a tray. Don't carry those beers in here like you're one of the guys." That caused an eruption of laughter from the men. No one would mistake me, myself included, as being 'one of the guys'.

It was much more tedious trying to balance five drinks while teetering on heels. How some women could handle it was beyond me. I first went over to give the girls their beer. After all, they were the ones in charge of me.

"Serve our guests first!" Katie demanded. She looked over at Christy who had the same look; like I was just supposed to fucking know who to go to first. Their critique of every action I took was getting fucking old!

I stopped next to Brad who still resided in my chair. Oh, how I wish I was alone again and able to enjoy just reclining back and relaxing. He took one of the bottles off and looked at it funny.

"I would think that she would have popped the top too," he said with a pompous laugh. Was he fucking joking? I was starting to get pissed, but I kept my composure. Setting the tray down I took the bottle back from him.

"Please, allow me, sir." I had enough anger inside of me to be able to open a simple bottle; or at least I thought I would. My hormones were taking their toll on me and the little bit of strength I had as a guy. I grasped the bottle with my left and turned the cap with my right. They both just slipped with my right palm getting marred up by the jagged ridge of the bottle cap.

"I suppose it's a pop-top," I concluded. Everyone laughed and I went to head to the kitchen to find and opener. However, Brad stopped me.

"Give it here," he said with a condescending smirk. The guy looked like he barely put any effort into twisting the cap loose. I could hear the hiss of pressure escaping as the cap lost its seal on the bottle. He tossed the cap on my tray and proceeded to take a swig while smiling up at me at the same time.

Brady018
Brady018
314 Followers
12