Bound By Blackmail Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, sir," I said apologetically as I picked up another bottle. "I should be able to get these." I'd hoped that perhaps the one Brad was holding was an anomaly. However, I felt even more insecure and emasculated as the next bottle yielded the same result. I put everything I had into it, but I couldn't get it to give. Hoping that third time would be the charm, I grabbed another bottle but was stopped by my mistress's.

"That's enough playing around, Dafni," Christy said. "Your little girly arms just don't seem to have the strength. That's alright. We should have known. Go ahead and let the real men take care of it."

The other two took a bottle from my tray and opened them almost instantly. It was one of those moments where I wished I could say I loosened it for them.

"You want me to pop yours open?" Trent asked with a bit of an innuendo behind it. Both girls scoffed.

"I don't need you to pop anything for me," Katie told him.

"Same goes for me," Christy replied. She looked over at me and added, "Besides, Katie and I aren't as frail as Dafni appears to be."

The two girls took their beers from my tray. Christy, as if to mock straining, acted as if she were having trouble getting it off. That got a few laughs and then she shot me a smile before twisting it off like it was nothing. Katie next to her also found no resistance with it. What the hell was wrong with me?

"I guess she is a bit more of a girl that I originally thought," Brad observed.

"We told you," Katie replied.

"And you know," Christy started, stepping right next to me. "She may not be able to get a bottle cap off, but there's something else that she gets off quite well."

The group burst out laughing. They knew what she was talking about just as I knew. Brad looked at me curiously as he shoved another large bite of pizza into his mouth. He wasn't very graceful with eating as some of the toppings tumbled off and sunk into the sides of my recliner. Just another mess to clean up.

"She that good, huh?" Brad asked with a mouthful of pizza.

"She went balls deep on her little toy downstairs, giving it everything she had to get the cum out of it," Katie offered.

"She's a slut alright," Christy added. "I bet she's just yearning to rip any of your pants down to get to the real deal,"

Christy put her arm around me in a friendly manner only to have her pinch my ass. She then leaned in and whispered, "Go over and show Brad just how willing your are." A firm pop from her opened palm spurred me on.

With my mouth going dry, I sauntered over to him. He eyed me curiously as I approached. Trent and Eric stood by and watched with interest. I felt the pressure of the room with all eyes on me as I dropped to my knees in front of Brad.

"Sir," I started, knowing I was blushing red at what I was about to say. "I'm very much a girl and one who would love to suck your cock if you will allow it."

Everyone in the room let loose with hardy laughter. Brad sat in front of me with a cautious smirk. For a moment, I thought I was safe. He wasn't going to let some freak in a maid's dress suck him off in front of all these people. Then I got to thinking, especially seeing the smile cross his face, that Brady made sure to advertise to a select clientele.

"It's been a long time since I've had a good blowjob. You think you can do a good job and want it bad enough?"

With my shameful answer, I bowed my head and said, "Yes, sir. I can give you a great blowjob." It was a humiliating truth, but I couldn't deny it. I'd sucked so many cocks along with rigorous training that most other girls wouldn't even be privy to.

"Yeah, fuck it. I'll let her suck me off," Brad said.

Most of my clientele were one-on-one interactions. What happened in the room was between me and them. There were four other sets of eyes on us. Brad didn't seem at ease yet to simply let me suck him off in front of them all; like he was the one who had something to be embarrassed about.

"Here's a little private area if you want it," Katie said, walking over and touching the doorknob to a coat closet.

Brad stood and walked past me. Katie opened the door as he approached to reveal a snug, but ample fit for a blowjob session. Brad stepped in to check the space and nodded his head while taking another large swig of beer. Katie looked at me and pointed inside. I went to stand but was quickly halted.

"Just crawl over here. No need to get off your knees now," she demanded.

I crawled like a dog with my pink collar around my neck and my name tag dangling down. Brad tucked himself up against the wall and looked down at me with a half-smile as I crawled inside. Katie took her phone and turned on the flashlight.

"Alright you two. Have fun!" She said, setting her phone down on the shelf above us. When the door was closed, its bright light illuminated the small space well enough for him to see me and me to see his cock.

Brad looked down at me but didn't make a move to undo his pants. Much like Brady, I was going to have to do all the work. With trembling hands, I went to work unbuckling his pants and unzipping his fly. He apparently was getting some kind of thrill as a semi-hard cock flopped out to greet me. The space inside was cramped but the most pressure I felt was the overbearing presence just outside the door.

"Suck it like that dick downstairs!" I heard Christy call out.

Rising up off my bottom, I leaned in and took Brad into my mouth. He was a tall, husky fellow and his private region was proportional to say the least. Still, shamefully enough, he was no match for the techniques I'd learned along the way as Dafni. Along with those were skills I'd learned that would get a guy off fairly quickly. Brad was no exception. He leaned one hand against the wall while the other was set atop my head.

My eyes stayed with him as much as possible. His breathing elevated as his cock grew to full-hard. My right hand reached up, like it was second nature now, and took a gentle hold of his testicles. It wasn't long after that when I felt more pressure on the back of my head and then his warm wad shot into my mouth. His load was quite plentiful and I struggled to hold it there until I showed it off.

"Damn, the little slut did suck him off," his buddy Trent exclaimed when the closet door was opened. Brad exited, straightening out his pants, while I stayed down on my knees with my mouth opened for all to see.

"We tried to tell you guys," Christy said.

My audience seemed dully impressed at my taking of their friends load; even more so when I let it slide down my throat like so many other times. Their expressions were one of awe but that quickly changed. Both Trent and Eric stepped a bit closer. I thought perhaps they wanted to check to make sure I hadn't duped them and had in fact swallowed the load. However, something else had grabbed their attention.

"Oh shit! She wanted to take some of your pubes with her!" Trent yelled out.

Laughter erupted around the room. About the time he said it, I felt the tiny tickle on my lip. My hand quickly went up and began pulling at my mouth and teeth. I indeed felt something foreign in them. Considering I was half starved, I doubted it was any sort of food.

The laughing continued as I tried to get the course, disgusting hair removed from my mouth. I had to slow down and pull gently; finally dislodging it from between my teeth. The black, thick, curly strand glistened with my saliva and I disgustingly flicked it to the floor. Everyone continued to chuckle and I couldn't help but clumsily get to my feet and storm out of the room.

Back in the kitchen, I leaned over the island in despair. Just a few feet away was the pizza that I no longer had a desire for. I was too sick to my stomach and utterly humiliated to eat anything. This life as a whore was really building up inside of me and I felt like I was on the verge of snapping again.

"Dafni, you didn't need to run out," Katie said as she entered the kitchen. "So you got some pubes stuck in your teeth. I'm sure it happens to sluts every now and then." She gave a soft chuckle at her little remark.

"Please...I just don't want to do this anymore," I cried out quietly.

"You just got embarrassed is all," Katie cooed. She walked over and gently rubbed my back.

"What's wrong with her?" Christy asked as she entered the room.

"She got her feelings hurt because we laughed at her. She's just a little embarrassed."

"Well, she better snap out of it," Christy said. "Sure, that was pretty fucking funny what happened, but those guys were also impressed. Trent is in there waiting to have his dick sucked. He isn't even going to take you back in the closet. You can suck him right out there in front of everyone!" Christy seemed quite excited where as I just felt despaired.

"I don't want to suck anyone off anymore. I just want my life back!" I said with tears forming.

As if channeling Brady and his temperament, Christy produced her phone and gave me a short but noticeable zap. Katie stood next to her friend with her arms crossed while Christy held her phone up to let me know I could immediately be zapped again.

"We're not the ones with an ad online offering these very demeaning services. That's you! We've paid and we want our money's worth. So, I suggest you pull your shit together and get in there and blow our friends. Got it!"

Christy meant business. Plus, I had no recourse. Where could I go? What could I do? My chastity kept me tethered to them and the house. Any sort of physical altercation didn't seem like a good idea either. First, even though I was dressed as a girl and told to act as one, I didn't want to fight other, actual girls. Beyond that though, could I even win against them? I couldn't even open a fucking bottle of beer? Even if I could overpower them, there were three other guys who would probably enjoy roughing up a sissy.

With a heavy head, I started to make my way back to the living room. Much like all the other times, my continued submission seemed to be the option that would cause me the least trouble. I only took a couple of steps before I was stopped.

"Hold on, slut. Fix your makeup before you move on. I want each of our guests to get the same quality," Christy said.

"Though the pube floss is optional," Katie joked. Christy got a rise out of it too. They both laughed and my embarrassment grew with it. Then Katie, whether showing actual remorse or just simply mocking me said, "Oh, I'm just kidding sweetie."

I trudged towards my basement door with the girls still quietly snickering to each other. To add to my despair, Katie activated my plug which caused the ambiguous stirring in my bowels and along my prostate.

"Don't be long," Katie called back to me. "If you're not back in the mood when you return, I'll have to put you in the mood." With that, she turned my plug off and the two departed for the living room.

Trent seemed quite eager for his blowjob when I returned. Not seeming to worry about anyone else in the room, there was a noticeable bulge in his pants where his cock was growing. Perhaps he'd had enough beers to ward off any such embarrassment, or perhaps that was just his personality.

"I hear you're ready for more, aren't you," he said to me as I got down on my knees in front of him. Through all my emotions, despite having blown one of their friends already, my hands still trembled as I worked to get his cock out of his pants. Trent felt like he needed to make a joke about it.

"She must be a whore. Just a taste from Brad and she gets the shakes," he said. He then looked at the two actual girls in the room. "Is that what happens to you ladies after a while?"

I heard Christy scoff. "I'm not a whore like that. So, no, smartass!"

"Only trashy bitches want to blow the whole room," Katie added.

I worked on his belt, not feeling any calmer at their banter back and forth. After some fidgeting, I got his pants undone and pulled down. The girls gave a short laugh as his stiffening cock plopped out of his boxers. He simply stood there with his shirt held slightly up, seeming ever proud of his endowment. Sadly enough, as it had become ingrained in me, I judged his cock against all the others I'd encountered. While he wasn't small, he didn't come close to any of the monsters I'd been forced to satisfy. He wasn't even the biggest in the room, and he was only the second one I'd seen.

"You just going to sit there and admire it or you going to get to work on it?" Christy asked. Apparently, I'd been staring at it for a bit too long. Was I becoming that much of a whore that I couldn't stop myself from inwardly critiquing a guys junk?

"Sorry, Mistress. Yes, Mistress."

Again, the room erupted into laughter at my humiliating submission. Trent, above me, chuckled and ever so slightly swung his hips to make his cock sway side to side.

"You like looking at my big cock, do ya?" He asked with affirmed self-esteem. I peeked over at the girls who had a look that said it all. Clearly I wasn't the only one thinking that he was quite full of himself.

With my audience watching, I moved in towards Trent's shaft. Beyond that were his plethora of pubes that reminded me of the incident moments ago. Not that what I was doing seemed any less grotesque, but I hoped I wouldn't pull away with more than just his cum in my mouth.

I worked him just as hard, if not harder, than Brad. He too put a hand on my head, though he was more trying to direct me than just being along for the ride. I assumed he wanted it to he clear that he was the one in control to both me and his audience. He started to face-fuck me, which would normally make me gag uncontrollably on something massive. However, his modest endowment was quite manageable. Again, I hated that I had those thoughts.

About a minute later and Trent lost his load in my mouth. All eyes were on me as everyone waited for the slut magic trick of making the cum disappear. It was as disgusting as always, but at least I came away from it without any pubes to pluck out.

"Yo Eric, you want some of this sissy-bitch?" Trent turned to ask their young friend. I was still on my knees studying him. He was clearly shy and didn't seem eager to be put on the spot.

"I'm..uh..I'm good," he said with a nervous laugh at the end. His gaze looked down at me and we locked eyes for a moment. It didn't last long as his shyness took over and he turned his head and took another swig of his beer. Clearly his buddies were the more open, adventurous ones.

"Come on, bro. Get your dick sucked," Trent egged him on. "When else you going to see some action?"

"Well, him not being a smartass like some others, he'd have a lot of girls wanting to get with him," Katie said, giving him a stern eye.

"Spoken like a girl that would never give him the time of day," Trent replied. "Besides, I'm not talking about a relationship. I'm talking about him blowing his load down Dafni's throat."

"Really guys, I...I'm good," Eric interjected.

"Well, since everyone has had their fun for the moment, including the maid," Katie said, breaking up the banter and taking a playful jab at me. "How about bringing us all another round of beers, Dafni."

"Yes, Mistress Katie," I said with cum still on my breath.

The next couple of hours was spent being little more than the maid; fetching drinks and cleaning up messes that happened quite frequently. I wasn't sure what security deposit Brady had charged them for the use of my home, if any, but there were multiple spills of both beer and pizza on my carpet and furniture. It made me very ill that they had no respect for my home, but what could I really say?

At around midnight, everyone had a decent amount to drink; even the girls. I'd hoped that perhaps they'd start to wind down and make the rest of my night easier. Christy had other plans.

"Alright. You guys have had your little fun with our weekend toy and now I think it's our turn."

Christy, I noticed, had stepped away for a short time. No one else seemed to have paid attention to her; I guess from being wrapped up in their own little drunken world. How she returned, though, everyone took notice. She had shed her shoes, her socks, and even her pants. I could see she had on a pair of black panties that were only really visible from the back end. That was because the front part was covered by a device that was harnessed around her waist and thighs. Attached to the harness, directly over her crotch, was an incredibly large and girthy pink dildo.

"Damn, girl," Trent said.

"Am I hung or what?" She snickered, gesturing to her faux male endowment.

"Oooooh," her friend, Katie, cooed. She stepped over to her friend and immediately took hold of her new member. Christy stood with her hands on her hips while Katie jacked the shaft like she was giving her a hand job. "Any of you boys wanna come over here and feel it?"

There was a few different mutterings between the three of them, but the main consensus was they wanted no part of it. Around that point was when all eyes turned on me. The boys started snickering while both Christy and Katie looked down upon me with a menacing glare.

"This is just another item from the toy chest," Christy said. Then with a smile on her face, she added, "But this isn't the only thing I grabbed from there."

She stepped away for a moment and returned with a metal contraption that looked very sinister. There were hinges and holes that were roughly the size of a person's neck and wrists. What I didn't have to second guess was who it would be used for.

"What are you going to do with all that stuff?" Brad asked.

Staring at me with an evil, drunken smile, Christy responded, "I'm about to take our sissy-maid upstairs and have a little fun with her."

To be continued....

12