Bound By Blackmail Ch. 24

Story Info
After the girls depart, Dafni has some hard choices to face.
7.2k words
4.6
8.7k
5

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers

The following morning was complete hell. I felt like I'd gotten a whole twelve minutes of sleep before my alarm was waking me up to get started on my day. I was at least content in the knowledge that my short-term mistresses would be taking their leave before days end.

After trudging upstairs and getting showered off and cleaned up, both inside and out, I dressed in my normal maid's uniform and dolled myself up before working on the colossal task of cleaning my house. There were beer cans along with beer and liquor bottles scattered over all parts of every room. I had two full trash bags of them before I was done; and that was just simply the alcohol containers.

There was half-eaten discarded food just lying around, stains all over my carpet and furniture, not to mention broken items. A lamp of mine had been smashed to pieces along with a few holes in the drywall. Whether Brady would be upset I didn't know, but I was fucking furious! Who the hell just trashes somebody else's house like this? Of course, what kind of people rent a sissy-slave for their sick pleasure?

At least it was pretty quiet for most the morning. Everyone had gone home and the girls slept till almost noon. I had a little over six hours before they'd be done with me and headed for home.

Of course a lot can happen in six hours.

"We still have a little playtime together," Christy informed me when they got up. Both girls wore their respective cocks to further torment me. "Go ahead and make the rest of that breakfast stuff in the fridge. We're not supposed to leave any food behind."

Oh, so they could put fucking holes in my walls but couldn't even leave a crumb for me to covet?

I prepared what was left of the food, which ended up being a few pancakes and three eggs scrambled along with coffee. The girls, who had their own rough night of drinking and partying, devoured everything. I watched with a grumbling stomach as the aroma was still heavy in the air. At the same time, my eyes couldn't stop looking lower at the massive dildos bobbing between their legs beneath the table. At some point before they decided to depart, I had a feeling I would be introduced to them one last time.

And it wasn't long after that.

I was standing at the sink, washing up the dishes from breakfast when Christy came to me first. Through my peripheral vision, I watched her round the island and ultimately come up behind me.

"Is that pussy hurting for my cock one last time before we go?" Christy asked seductively in my ear. Her perfume wafted up my nose and it was quite enticing. Oh, how I wished I'd been on the other side of the spectrum with her. My cock ached in its cage and it didn't help when she reached around and under my skirt to give my caged privates a little jiggle. "Does the thought of me fucking your cunt excite you, whore?"

"Y...Yes, Mistress," I found myself saying. The fact was, I didn't want them fucking me any more than a guy, but I knew it was what she wanted to hear and I was so caught up with her that my mind was just a flurry anyways.

"Well, let me happily oblige you."

Christy took me right there. I was bent over the counter where she roughly yanked my thong down to get access to my abused hole. Her cock rubbed up and down my crack a few times before she centered it and started pushing into me. All the abuse I'd taken over the weekend was being felt from her huge dildo opening me up again.

I fought to go somewhere in my mind as she thrusted in and out of me. At times she was slap my ass to which I would moan and grown; some of which was merely putting her on while the other parts were real. She too cried out at times as her breathing quickened. I imagined the sensor inside her was doing its job. After another minute of being painfully fucked, she came and in the process made her faux cock do the same.

I had one down and one to go.

My next fucking came from when I was upstairs packing their things up. Both of their suitcases were on the bed that I had been filling up with their personal items. At the time Katie decided to enter, I was leaned over in the bottom drawer of my chest they commandeered for the weekend.

"Don't get up on my account," she said as I began to raise up. "I like seeing you just like that." I looked back to see her with a hand wrapped around her purple member as if she were actually getting it hard.

"Mistress, I..."

Katie didn't let me finish. She came over to me like she was on a mission. Her petite but firm hands grasped my shoulders and moved me over to the bed. With my knees against it, she pushed me down over their pile of clothes. Katie flipped my skirt up and yanked my panties down. I tried to lean up but she was quick and her cock slammed into me.

"OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" She yelled out as her dick pumped in an out of me. I imagined it was the sensor imbedded in her sex that was driving her wild. As to get me to participate, she grabbed my hair and pulled while slapping my bottom. She got her desired effect when I yelped and moaned.

Katie's rhythm sped up and instead of yanking back on my head, she leaned forward and pushed it into the mattress. I felt pinned and helpless at what this petite, hot redhead was doing to me.

Katie busted her nut in me, once again filling my bowels up with another load of cum. The sensor in her pussy, along with her vigorous fucking of me, had worn her out. She laid across my bent over back and gave my ass a few pats like an owner to their pet.

"Oh, that felt amazing. I wonder how a guy actually feels after losing a load in a girl? If it's anything like that, I envy them. Us girls just have to take what we can get, huh?" Katie said with a bit of a laugh before detaching from me. Katie walked to the door and told me to finish getting their shit together. I achingly got back to my feet while pulling my panties up and continued to put their things in their cases, happy to know that I soon wouldn't be putting up with such torment.

About an hour before they were ready to leave, they removed their cocks that had fucked me multiple times over the weekend and left them in the master bathroom for me to clean. However, I wasn't allowed in there per Brady's check-out instructions. That would be a task I knew I'd have to get to later. I had all their things packed except for what they decided to wear. Despite the quite bitter day, both girls wore short, mini-dresses. Christy's was a bright red color where Katie's was black. Both had a flouncy skirt that bounced along to their stride. I imagined they wore those for my benefit; being flirty knowing they'd never give my guy side the time of day. They had basically raped me and allowed their friends to do the same, and yet I still found them very attractive and oddly infactuating.

They went through the house, making sure that things were in order; well as much order as it could be in after their party. Worst off, they had me accompany them to make sure of the same and that nothing was being left behind. They would walk through each room, including the living room with the huge fucking hole in the wall, just to say that all looked fine. I tried to timidly point out the obvious only for them to scoff about it. They had their own answer for that.

"We don't know how that got there. For all we know, it was there when we first arrived." That was a fucking bullshit excuse, but who was I to argue?

The toy chest was locked up tight; as if I'd raid it after they left. They took the keys and codes to everything and returned them to the lockbox before sealing it closed. Lastly, I worked with my diminished strength to load their car up with their bags.

With them ready to depart, I was ordered to the back door where I was to fetch their coats from the closet. The girls followed behind closely; getting their final views of their sissy-slave.

"Well, we've had a fabulous weekend," Christy started as I helped her into her coat; a very chivalrous thing despite their treatment of me or my attire. "It was so much more fun than even I thought."

"It really was," Katie agreed. "Dafni, you were great and such a good sport. Clearly you enjoy being a slut."

These girls were under the impression that I was simply a willing participant. That I enjoyed being dressed up in a ridiculous outfit, being belittled, and worse of all taking cocks into either end of me. They figured I had no issue being mocked, abused, and being worked to the point of exhaustion. I wanted to set them straight; to tell them this wasn't really me.

Yet, there would be no upside to arguing that point. They were leaving. Having endured such hell from them and their friends over the past few days only to argue about it as they were walking out the door seemed moot. Even if they did accept that I wasn't just some sissy in a silly dress, neither one of them would have anything to do with Evan who was buried deep beneath Dafni. They were out of my league and I knew it.

As the girls got their coats buttoned up and Christy got her keys out, they both stopped to look at me once more.

"This was such a fun weekend, I think we need to see if we can raise enough money in the next few months to rent her for a whole week at spring break" Christy said to her friend.

A whole fucking week?

"That sounds like an awesome idea. I'm sure some of the girls wouldn't mind after they saw her the other night."

"Yeah, and maybe we could swing it to where we'd get to take her to the beach where there are some real wild parties." Christy walked up to me to where our tits almost touched. She looked down at me with a mischievous grin. "There would be so many people there that you'd be fucked from dusk till dawn; a real sluts dream." She reached under my skirt one last time and gave my sac a firm squeeze. "I hope you can be ours again real soon!"

With that, I was released and the girls took their leave. As the final act as their sissy-slave, I sauntered out into the blistering cold and opened their car doors for them. Each girl gave me a pat on the bottom before pulling down the driveway and out of my life.

Hurrying back inside, I shut the door and leaned against it. Once again, I was alone in my own home. It was a far different feeling this time though. When Brady left, I was ecstatic. I was truly happy to see him go away, if only for a short while. Somehow, I felt, for lack of a better word, saddened at the girls leaving. True, they treated me like the slave I was supposed to be to them and I was given just as hard a time as Brady would have given me, and yet it seemed far easier with them. Perhaps their attractiveness made up for being treated like hell.

I was nothing but a bundle of fucked up feelings.

In any event, they were gone and I hoped I was one step closer to not ever having to do anything like that ever again. However, Alyssa's words came back to me and made me think of what the girls had posed before departing. Would Brady still have me as his property to even rent me to them for a week? The Brothers should be back before then. Surely, enough would be done on my end for Brady to honor our deal and pay me the money to put back in the safe. Then, I felt vibrantly in my bosomed chest, I'd be free from it all!

I found myself at a loss of what to do. Did I try to relax knowing that my stern master could be returning at any moment? That's what I would have liked to do. I even took a seat in my chair for about a full ten seconds before I thought I heard the back door. Jumping up on my heels almost caused me to topple over.

Like a battered slave, I simply went to the kitchen and made sure it was wiped down good. As I cleaned, my brain ran through my entire weekend again and what hell those two beautiful girls had put me through. If I was to meet them on the street, I never would have thought they could be so sinister.

"Oh Dafni! Your master's home!" I heard Brady call out in a sing-song tone. That caused my stomach to do a flip when I heard that emanating from the back room. I was bent over the counter wiping down the far corners when he entered into the kitchen.

"And there's my sissy-slave; always eager to make her owners home presentable to him."

"Welcome back, Master," I tried to say in a perky tone; dropping my rag and turning to give him a curtsy.

"Well, how is my property doing? Did you enjoy your first weekend of being a rented out toy?"

Was he really wanting an answer to that question. He knew, behind those hazy, yellowing eyes that I despised being treated like this. Brady walked up to me and squeezed my faux tit that inadvertently caused a painful stirring in my own chest, before reaching up to cup my cheek. He looked down upon me as if he actually cared; a completely bullshit emotion for him.

"I missed you, Dafni; well, more like missed part of you." That addendum was finished with his smoky thumb rubbing over my painted lips. His free hand was busy with something else. It wasn't but a few seconds later that I heard the latch on his belt release. "Perhaps you want to tell me about your weekend while you gag on your master's cock."

In that moment, I would have gladly taken both girls with their huge dildos over Brady's disgusting, smelly cock. Yet, that was my existence and I was at his whim.

"Of course, Master," I said. Like many times before, I lowered myself to the floor of my own home to have his cock staring me straight in the face. Looking up at him, there was a pleased look on his face; one that I despised as I leaned in and wrapped my mouth around him.

"That feels so good, my slave," he told me with a hand atop my head. "What also felt good was how much money you made me this weekend. Those girls have already given you a lovely review and even gave you a tip for your services."

As I bobbed back and forth on him, my eyes shot up in astonishment at that bit of information. Had they really tipped me like I was a waiter, or a waitress more like it?

"Of course, you understand that as property, you can't actually be paid any money. So, with a heavy heart, I'll accept that money for you."

I wanted to scream into his cock that was buried down my throat. It was something I was used to, but he still made sure to throw it in my face.

"You know, Sissy, when someone does something for you, the polite thing to do is say 'thank you'."

With a bitter emotion and a garbled tone, I said, "Ank Ooh, Aser."

"To give you more good news, both Eve and I are going to continue with your auction to rent you and my house out each weekend. It's amazing how many people will bid to have a place with their own sissy to do with as they please."

Brady was true to his word. That following weekend, after a long week of regular maid duty for him at home and trying to keep this hellish life a secret at work, Brady had more people who paid money to call me their own.

The first occasion after the girls consisted of three burley-looking guys; all with scruffy, dark facial hair. They looked and were built like lumberjacks. I felt utterly tiny and frail in their presence. They didn't treat me as if I were some delicate object. Each one of them had their way with me, multiple times.

At one point, after serving them all multiple rounds of beer, I was on the floor of the kitchen while the three surrounded me. Each had their cocks out that were monsters unto themselves. I was charged with jerking and sucking them like a fucking roulette wheel. Both my left and right hands would be yanking away while the third guys cock would be shoved down my throat. That was just one of the instance where I got cum both in me and on me.

Another weekend had me rented out by an older couple. They really didn't look like the kind of people that would go on a bidding war, but you know what they say about looks being deceptive. The guy had patchy facial hair and was balding on top while the woman had thick, long, dirty-looking hair with silvery streaks that was styled from about four decades ago. I think I was sexually used and abused by them more than I had been in the entirely of Christy and Katie's stay.

During one of their playtimes with me, they found a harness in the toy box with a large dildo on both sides. One, I learned, was to fit inside my mouth with straps that secured around my head. That locked one of them inside my jaw that constantly fucked with my gag reflex since I obviously couldn't pull off of it. Out the front side was the other dildo that I wasn't quite sure what it would be used on. I found out it's purpose when the couple took me to the master bedroom and got me up on the bed. The man fucked me hard from the back while the woman laid out on her back with her legs spread. Her vagina, one of the few I'd actually gotten to see, she pointed to and I knew what the dick on my face was for.

The man was being quite hard on me. I could hear his loud, obnoxious grunting along with feeling the slaps to my ass. It was almost to the point that I didn't have to use any effort to have the dildo slide in and out of the woman's pussy, he was banging into me so roughly. Still, she took ahold if the harness and gave a constant tug to help me go as deep as possible. My nose, that protruded slightly out of the harness, couldn't help but get a whiff of her nether region. It smelled like she hadn't cleaned down there in quite some time, but I was forced to endure it until they were done with me as their sex doll.

Both Christy and Katie were hands down the best renters I had, and I use that term loosely. They had definitely given me harsh treatment in all aspects. I was worked hard and fucked even harder between them and their friends. Still I would have picked them again, if I had no other choice, over some of the other ones who won a bid to have me and my house all to themselves.

Each weekend of getting rented out had their individual problems, but all of them were sheer hell on my mind and body. It was to the point when I wasn't the ditzy maid or someone's sex toy, I couldn't focus on anything else. At work, I tried to be me; I tried to he normal. The problem was I'd become so broken and the hormones had changed me so much that I tried to avoid everyone at all cost. Brady had all but succeeded in making me feel inferior and beneath anyone else.

Alyssa's words rolled through my mind constantly. A sissy-slave herself, she had endured such a life and had tried to give me advice along with warnings to heed. I was certain I was going to get out of my situation, but almost four months had passed and I was still Brady's property. The Brother's hadn't shown their face around the office and I began to wonder if they ever would. That was the catalyst that connected me with Brady. Our relationship would come to a head when they showed back up. Until then, I was in far too deep and completely at his mercy.

After a sixth grueling weekend with a pair of guys who invited a half-dozen of their friends over to enjoy my home and all that it held, myself included, I was absolutely spent. Yet, as usual, I somehow managed to pull what was left of me together for Brady's return. His usual routine was to show back up about a half-hour to an hour after my weekend renters had checked out and departed.

"Well, Sissy, another weekend down. You look refreshed from your playtime," he joked with me. I'd become quite numb to his jabs at me.

"Yes, Master," was my usual, depressed, and battered response.

"Go ahead and get my dinner started," he ordered me after setting a grocery bag on the counter. "While I eat, you can come treat you mouth. I bet no cock is the same as your owners," he said with a laugh. He'd made a similar joke just about every week. It was one of those things I had to try and turn off.

I got Brady's dinner going; fried pork chops with potatoes, peas, and dinner rolls; a delectable meal. Meanwhile, my pathetic portion of salad sat in the refrigerator, ready for me to consume in about five seconds flat.

Brady018
Brady018
312 Followers
12