All Comments on 'Bound By Blackmail Ch. 24'

by Brady018

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SissySlutJenSissySlutJen3 months ago

Amazing! Can't wait for the next part

ChloeMaiChloeMai3 months ago

another great chapter. Dafni should 100% take the deal but to prove she is serious she should lose the rights to her male clothes and go full time fem. Even to work, wearing skirts, stockings and heels!

Aceman1987Aceman19873 months ago

An excellent story.

I now feel like she has earned her chance at freedom. However freedom with no money or home is much harder than she expected. She has no choice but to return to her master and the consequences that incurs

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Do you understand what answer you will get when asking readers for their opinions?) I mean, there's a whole club in the comments that wants Brady dead. I'm not in this club, but I wouldn't mind if Daphne got a nicer dom. And I don't want Evan back. + I think one of the girls (forgot the name) left Daphne her number for a reason, it must lead to something. I think if Daphne stays with the girls this is a good option, maybe Alice can join them.

.

And since it seems that we are approaching the denouement, I will give you a more general overview.

There were some moments that dragged on because of which I quit reading. But I'm glad I returned. Most of all I liked the various tricky toys you used in the story. And I didn't have enough denial. I would love for a character locked in chastity to find himself at some point in the story desperate to cum.

.

I hope you continue writing after this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You should reveal in the next chapter that the brothers already knew about the theft and that Brady made a deal with them to pay them and give them a cut of future profits in exchange for their permission to enslave Dafni. The offer should just be a loyalty test to see if she is broken yet but as a slave Dafni should be treated with a little affection amidst the humiliation and be allowed to have a sissified social life and see Alyssa from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is there ever going to be anything more to this story? He bitches constantly, but does nothing. He could come up with a plan at work, he could contact the brothers himself and tell them he's been setup and blackmailed, he could poison the greasy bastard in his house or cut his fat throat. However he's done absolutely nothing, which makes this boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story!!! I love this direction I just hope it continues on. Also hoping for an Eve and Alyssa return!! If Dani continues she needs to go to Eves sissy class!

BJGoodheadBJGoodhead3 months ago

I agree with most of the other comments regarding her choosing to remain a sissy and would like to point out that Brady could convince her more easily if he were to imply that the brothers are looking for Evan, but not Dafni.

I also like the plot suggestion from one of the anonymous commenters that maybe the brothers already knew and Brady convinced them he could enslave Dafni as a means to get their money back!

More Brady character development would be beneficial. He seems to genuinely have a fetish for sissies and may even care about and dare I say, have feelings for Dafni.

More please!

BJGoodheadBJGoodhead3 months ago

One more thought...if Dafni decides to remain with Brady I hope she uses her sissy feminine wiles to develop him into a less slovenly character. Her “devotion” to him as her master and protector could lead to Brady developing into a better man. Furthermore, “Brady’s” house won’t last long if he continues to let “renters” destroy the place and punch holes in the walls...maybe he will start to take pride in his home once he owns it...under Dafni gentle influence.

sgoliveirrasgoliveirra3 months ago

Would have liked to be the sexual parts more detailed, but all-in-all it's a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree with @ChloeMai

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I like the story. I want to hear more about the effects of Dafni's transition. Are her breasts developing so that she can't hid them? Is her face fuller and softer so that she appears more feminine to those at work? Is she getting hips? What about her emotional state with all that estrogen flowing through her brain. Is she more emotional now? Does Brady have her on her period? As Dafni becomes more fem, sweeter, and docile, does Brady act nicer to her? I can see Dafni asking for help from Brady doing men's work like killing a spider or doing something so that Dafni doesn't break a nail that she just used her allowance on getting done up. I can see Dafni asking Brady to hold an umbrella for her so that the rain doesn't ruin her hair that she worked so hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hoping for part 25 soon! One of the best stories on literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous