All Comments on 'Bound by Desire'

by WendyLuce

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!

this was an amazing story! keep writing!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Tightly written

Hot and credible. It may be your first story on Lit, but I don't believe its your first story. More please.

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
That was some introduction!

It's a treat to have you aboard, Wendy! This was quite excellent and, for a first submission, quite incredible - you write so well.

I shall be keeping a close eye for any new stories from you and I hope they won't be too long in making an appearance.

Thank you, you have a great talent for the erotic - and now you have found the very place to exercise it :) !

traci

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50over 13 years ago
Nicely done

Well written. You got me right where you wanted me... my mind was humming along... ho hummm another one of those stories... when yikes... she woke up and the story took off.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you

writing a script, stage directions or director's comments?

If you still don't understand what I mean, please go to your library and check out a novel, preferably one of those recently released ones that are on their top twenty list, and then an older one like a Tom Sawyer adventure or a James Bond thriller.

Please note the tense the books are written in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

Personally I love the way this is written, it really let imagine yourself in the story. I loved the way you twisted it. Please Keep writting

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 13 years ago
Hmmm..

It was a sexy story although the name calling was a turn off for me. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tenses & verb forms need work

I'm an editor. I notice typos, subj/verb agreement, and verb tenses.

I might have liked the story, but I couldn't finish reading it because the hopping around between verb tenses and sentence fragments (or wrong verb forms) bothered me too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too serious....

This is a website for amateur authors, so comments that pinpoint bad writting & errors are redundant!!!...This story was very sexy, and the strong language helped punctuate the tone of the sexual encounter, talking dirty is always present in good sex. This story addressed a secret desire in me that I didn't know I had, so for that "well done".

MyZenTrailMyZenTrailabout 13 years ago
bound by...

an interesting read, that I fell into...

QuietJohnQuietJohnover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved your story; tasteful, exciting. The power of the mind is all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous