Bound by Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," Dafydd said mildly, "I could take you to a better restaurant."

I laughed, "Better than Denny's? Impossible!"

"That sounds like a challenge. I hope you're prepared to eat because I see a lot of dining in our future."

"Well, I am eating for two now."

Dafydd's eyes flashed with emotion, "I know."

His face was sharply angled and smooth, I couldn't see any signs of stubble on his chin. His hair was thick and curly, and surprisingly, blonde. Combined with this muscular figure, he looked like a stereotypical surfer to me.

"What did your mother mean, when we were leaving?" I asked, sipping my milkshake thoughtfully as I examined him.

Dafydd frowned, "She is a witch, I am a witch, we can live a very long time. We have lived a very long time."

"So, you'll stay young while I grow old? You'll live when I die?"

"Maybe," Dafydd shrugged, "I think there may be a way to keep you young. I think that if I share enough of my power with you, you can stay as young as me. The only problem is my power comes from my cock. So, we'll have to have a lot of sex."

I laughed, "Oh, and what's the problem?"

Dafydd smiled, "No problem at all, my wife, no problem at all."

~~~~~

Valentine's Day - six months later

(Dafydd)

"Full house," I threw my cards on the table.

The man sitting across from me paled, "Impossible," he moaned.

I grinned and raked in my winnings. As I stood in line to exchange my chips for cash, I saw Awen storm into the casino angrily. She found the man I'd just been playing poker with and grabbed him. He hung his head as she yelled. There was a quiet pause as he said something in reply to her. I imagined it was some pathetic excuse for having gambled away the money from the second mortgage I'd encouraged him to take out on their house.

It had taken some time, but today my revenge was complete. All the money I'd once gifted my sister-in-law had now been returned to me, with interest. It wouldn't be long before Awen and her worthless spouse would be evicted from the upmarket house they'd bought with my money.

I wondered how long it would be before they came groveling to Ceri, asking her for help. They'd never get that far, of course. When the time was right, I'd give them a pair of tickets to America and a warning to never come back.

On my way home, I picked up some flowers and chocolates along with a jar of pickles and a pint of coffee ice cream, which featured as my wife's most recent cravings. Whistling happily, I dropped off my grocery bags in the kitchen and called to her.

Ceri bustled into the room; her belly already big enough to cause a bit of a waddle in her step. It was the most lovely thing I'd ever seen, I swear.

"I brought you flowers," I said, giving her the bouquet of pink roses.

"Thank you," she smiled happily.

"And chocolate," I thrust the box into her hand.

Ceri tried to peak around me at the other bag still on the kitchen counter, "What's in there?"

"Nothing," I kissed her.

"Pickles!" she exclaimed, catching sight of the jar, I laughed and let her dive into the bag, "And coffee ice cream! You do love me."

"Always."