Bound By Pleasure

Story Info
Jessica gets help settling her nerves before a bondage shoot.
4k words
4.6
19.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't know, Duncan, I've gotten pretty risque lately, but this is a little intense," Jessica said, pulling a pair of blue leather cuffs that were attached to each other with a bronze metal connector.

"Jessica, be real," her best friend said as he rolled his eyes, "last week you put on lingerie, fuzzy ears, and cosplayed as a sexy dog girl. You even had a tail! How is this any worse?"

"Because," Jessica said, slumping down on the couch next too him, cuffs clattering to the floor, "before it's always been kind of a joke, I mean, yeah, my tits were hanging out and I was dressed like a dog or Pokemon, or a moth-"

"The moth thing was so weird..." he interjected.

"ANYWAY, when I was those things it was a laugh; I wasn't taking myself too seriously, but this..." Jessica leaned over and pulled out a thick collar, the perfect snug size for her slender neck. "This is huge, this is me 100% banking in on the sex appeal, and I don't know if I can do it..."

Jessica sighed, slumping back onto the couch, her massive breasts jiggling slightly under her tight tank top as she did so.

"Look, you've been over this 100 times, if you want to compete with the other girls out there that are all moving to full nude, you gotta get creative to stand out still. I shouldn't have to convince you, this was your idea in the first place," he said a little sternly, but threw an arm around her shoulder to comfort the distressed cosplayer.

"...are you worried you made a mistake?" Duncan asked carefully, brushing the dark brown hair out of his eyes nervously.

"No, it was time," she sighed, referencing a recent breakup, "we just weren't clicking any more and I got tired of the jealousy."

"So you're afraid this is you, what, banking in on your body and going overboard after being held back?" She shook her head.

"No, nothing like that. It's not just the money, not just my look or reputation, it just... unnerves me," she said, staring at the ground, blushing.

"Unnerves you how?" Duncan asked, curious how this woman who had fetishized every fandom under the sun was nervous about some light bondage gear.

"It's just so intimate, and sexual, and powerful, I just...it's very intimidating, to think about making myself so vulnerable and to appear so powerless and submissive, i just can't relax about it."

"Hmmm," Duncan said with a predatory grin that went unnoticed, "you want help relaxing over it? I may have just the thing."

Duncan had Jessica sit back up and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a sterling silver pocket watch. Jessica looked at it and giggled.

"What, are you going to hypnotize me with it?"

"Yes," Duncan responded simply. Jessica was taken aback by his confidence and her smile quickly changed to a look of curiosity.

"Wait, you can actually hypnotize people?"

"Yeah," Duncan said, standing up before and lowering the watch to a few inches before her sparkling green eyes, "my grandfather was a hypnotist, he taught me everything he knew and even gave me this watch at graduation."

"It's very pretty, is it real silver?" Jessica asked, eyes already drawn to it.

"Yes, honestly it costs more than the beater I'm driving right now, but let's stay focused on the issue at hand. You give me 20 minutes of your time right now and I promise you'll be totally at ease about the new shoot," Duncan said confidently.

"And what do you get for this generous act of humanitarianism?" she asked, bemused. Duncan put on a hurt face.

"Jessica, I'm shocked! How could you say such a-"

"Just tell me your angle, nerd," she interrupted.

"Let me come to that two girl shoot you have with Meg in the fall?" He asked excitedly, thinking about that short redhead's heavenly hips and generous ass.

Jessica looked at Duncan and laughed, then shifted her gaze to the watch leerily. Everything she knew about hypnosis came from cartoons, anime, and Dracula movies, but she reasoned with herself that those couldn't be accurate. She laid back into the big soft cushions of the couch and nodded nervously.

Internally Duncan was doing celebratory back flips, but outwardly he just nodded. "Now, just stare at the watch, and listen to the sound of my voice. Let it soothe you, let it relax your thoughts and your cares," he instructed as he slipped his voice into a low, gentle tone. As he spoke he began gently swinging the watch back and forth, and her eyes followed it's path.

Now, as you sit there on the couch, letting your body relax and letting your eyes follow the watch as it glides easily through the air, I want you to take one deep, long breath in, and when you do I want you to imagine filling your lungs with and heavy, peaceful feeling, filling your body with relaxation. When you exhale I want you to focus on all the stress and tension in your mind leaving with your breath. You'll simply release those thoughts and feelings into the air, freeing your body of their influence, understood?"

"Yes," she responded softly, already feeling much calmer than when they started moments ago.

"Wonderful, Jessica, now take that deep, heavy breath in for me," Duncan instructed. He was grateful her attention was focused on the watch and not his eyes as she inhaled deeply, allowing him to admire her massive bust as it expanded under her tight shirt.

"Very good, and exhale now, letting go of all those negative thoughts and feelings. Letting that warm, drowsy feeling relax your mind, filling it with nothing but peace and the sound of my voice."

"That's...nice," she said quietly, already her eyes were glazing over and losing that energetic sparkle she always had. Now they just followed the watch as it continued to captivate her.

"You're doing so well, Jessica, so well to follow my instructions, it feels good to follow my instructions and suggestions, doesn't it?"

"Mhmm," she mumbled in agreement.

"Then it's time to enjoy another. I'm going to ask you to take another deeeeep, heavy breath in, and I want you to fill your lungs with feelings of warmth and drowsiness, and when you exhale I want you to release every ounce of stress or tension in your body, now, deeeeep breath in."

Jessica inhaled even deeper than before, a soft, sleepy smile on her face as she did.

"Aaaand out, letting go, no more stress, no more tension, growing loose and limp," Duncan said soothingly.

Jessica's body seemed to deflate as she exhaled. Her arms were loose at her sides and her head had lolled forward so her chin was resting on top of her chest. Her eyelids were heavy and half closed as she blearily stared at the swinging watch as Duncan led her through the exercise two more times.

"So sleepy, so warm and drowsy and hazy, it's so wonderful to let go and let someone else make you feel so good, isn't it?"

"Soooo good," she practically moaned in response.

"You're doing great, Jess. Your mind feels so heavy and dazed, you have no more cares or worries or fears, it feels good when Duncan takes away your cares. In fact you want to repeat that, and as you do the feelings become twice as pleasurable. Say it."

"It feels good when Duncan takes away my cares," she replied softly, her dopey, dazed smile spreading ever so slightly further across her face.

"I feel wonderful when I follow Duncan's suggestions," he intoned as he took a seat next to her on the couch, still keeping the watch at eye level.

"I feel wooooooooonderful when I follow Duncan's suggestions," she replied dully, eyes still growing heavier with the effort of following the watch.

"I want you to keep breathing deeply, filling your lungs with the heavy, sleepy breaths. As you do you feel your eyes growing heavier and tired. Your eyes are so sleepy, you've been staring for so long, far too long. You just want to close those big beautiful eyes and let them rest and feel yourself sink into the couch."

"Neeeed sleeeep," she moaned, so tired her lashes were beginning to flutter.

"You're safe here, nothing can harm you here. The world around you is peaceful and serene. You're simply floating in a bubble of tranquility. Nothing can penetrate this calm... this tranquility... this peace... this safety... this softness... this... surrender..."

"Surrender..." she echoed back at him, her voice a mere whisper.

"That's right, Jessica, surrender. You can't fight this, you don't even want to fight it. Just let yourself drift and float and be cared for. Let yourself submit and obey, relax and give in to me. It feels so good to just let go and not worry about anything, you're done thinking for a while Jess, submit to me and let me think for you."

"I...I submit to youuuu..." she moaned. Duncan was a little surprised at how readily she gave in to him, but pleasantly so.

"In that case, you can finally rest those eyes for me now, Jessica, feeling them closing down...down...down...and sleeeeeeep," he whispered into her ear.

What parts of her eyes Duncan could see under her heavy lids went white as they rolled into the back of her head as she gave her mind up to him.

Duncan sat with her for a few moments, deepening the trance as he enjoyed the sight of her perfectly fit form, loose, limp, and open, his for the taking. Resisting the urges of his impossibly hard cock, Duncan began whisper more words and commands into her plant mind. Jessica's nipples grew hard under her top and her breathing grew a little ragged, and a sexy grin appeared on her face as Duncan continued his programming. Jessica began nodding eagerly as she helplessly allowed various naughty and wonderful thoughts and feelings to replace her own.

*********************************************************************************

"Come on, Jess, let's see it!" Duncan shouted through the door or her bedroom, eager for the show.

"One more second, I can't find a good matching pair of heels, I want to really nail how sexy this look is going to be," came her excited response.

While under Duncan's control he gave her several suggestions related to the bondage gear, but also multiple suggestions about how she viewed her work in general. Gone was her need to still appear goofy or quirky, replaced with an enthusiastic desire to be as sexy as possible.

"Save the heels for the actual shoot, we need to test out the bondage gear!" he shouted back.

"Oh, fine then," he heard her mumble, and then she let the door swing open. "How do I look?" Jessica asked in a low, sultry tone as she posed, leaning against the frame.

"Christ alive..." Duncan mumbled, taking her in.

Jessica really did have a body like no other; stunning green eyes, platinum blonde hair, and a flawlessly athletic and toned body. Her blue and white stockings encased he shapely legs perfectly as they crawled up to her supply thighs, leading the just the tiniest pair of see through blue-lace panties. Her massive tits were held perfectly in place by a small blue push-up bra, also see through. Normally Jessica would have pasties or some kind of tiny panties to cover up, but thanks to Duncan's suggestions he had a mouthwatering view of her smooth and perfectly shaved pussy and her small, puffy pink nipples.

"You're staring, Duncan..." she said blushing, her luscious pink lips forming a warm smile.

"You would be too if you were me, damn girl," Duncan said, looking her up and down.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she said, biting her lip, "but first we should see how well your mojo worked on me, let's get the cuffs." Duncan smiled and gestured back to the living room.

"Right this way, ma'am."

Jessica sat back down on the ouch and picked up the thick blue cuffs. Her change in body language was already apparent; no longer was she shifting in her seat uncomfortably, now she was running her fingers across the cuffs delicately, curiosity on her face.

"I didn't notice how smooth the leather was," Jessica said, more to herself than Duncan. She lifted it up to get a better look and inhaled deeply through her nose. Her eyes practically rolled as she did.

"Ooooh wow, that smells sooo good," she said as she finally exhaled, then took another deep breath in and filled her nose with the leather's scent.

"Mmmm, so good," she said contentedly, a far away, longing look in her eyes. It was going perfectly.

"Here, let me put them on you," Duncan offered kindly. He took them out of her hands, but she resisted slightly, not wanting to let go.

"It's ok, Jess, hands behind your back now and I'll lock them in."

Jessica stood back up and put her hands behind her back, but pulled back at the last second, a hint of fear in her eyes. Duncan put a hand on her shoulder and looked straight into her eyes.

"It's ok, Jessica, be a Good Girl and let me put the cuffs on," Duncan said, accentuating the 'Good girl,' part of his request, activating another trigger meant to make her feel aroused and docile.

Jessica's face went from nervous to dazed, and she nodded, getting close to him again.

"I can be a Good Girl," she said softly, like she was in a dream. Duncan got behind her and put one cuff on and felt her shiver. He held off on the second cuff to take a look at her face. She still had a far away look in her eyes, but her cheeks were growing red and she was biting her lip.

"How does the leather feel against your skin?"

"It feels...feels," Jessica struggled.

"Feels good? Feels right?" Duncan interjected. Jessica nodded, a small smile coming to her face.

"It feels right," she said dreamily.

"It feels sexy and submissive," he said as he locked the second cuff on her other wrist. Jessica gasped as he did.

"So sexy and submissive," she repeated, dazed. Her mind was growing a little foggy and slow, but she was quickly becoming too horny and compliant to notice.

"Now the collar, Jess," Duncan said, taking out a thick blue piece of leather. It was almost stylish enough to pass as a choker, were it not for the big metal loop on the front that was built for a leash.

"Yes, Duncan," Jessica said, turning around to face him.

Duncan wrapped it around her neck and felt her body tremble in anticipation. As soon as he clicked it in Jessica's eyes glazed over and she mewled as she squeezed her thighs together.

"How does the collar fit?"

"Peeeeerfectly," Jessica purred.

"You love the feeling of being collared."

"I love being collared," she parroted back. Duncan pulled her close and ran a hand slowly around her tight, flat stomach, then around her to take a firm handful of her wonderfully full ass.

"It makes you feel powerless, sexy, and obedient," he said while groping her. Jessica was shivering with pleasure at the thought.

"Powerless," she moaned as he grabbed her by the hook on her collar and pulled her face inches away from his own.

"Se-Sex- Oh!" she squeaked as he pulled her bra down and began squeezing one of her huge, luscious tits.

"Sex...sexy," she panted as he played with her, feeling her clit tingle with how sexy it was to be used this way. "Sexy and obedient."

"Yes," he said, playing with a nipple, "do you like the way it makes you feel so helpless? So powerless and wet?" He emphasized the last word by sliding a hand bellow her panties and sinking two fingers into her hot, wet pussy.

Another wave of pleasure crashed through her. Her knees grew weak and she leaned against him for support.

"I...I love it," she gasped.

"It can be even better," he whispered into her ear. She felt her heart skip a beat at the thought.

"H-how?"

Duncan pulled out a leash, made of rose gold linked-chains. He looked to Jessica's reaction, and for a moment was afraid the suggestions were beginning to weaken as she stared, but then her breathing became ragged and he felt her body clamp down around his fingers as she started squirming.

"Oh, fuck, yessss," she hissed from behind her clenched teeth.

"That's right, Jessica, you remember the leash, you remember what it does?" Duncan asked, sliding the cool metal across her chest and up near the hook of the collar.

"Yessss, binds me body and mind..."

"To who?"

"Whoever puts it on m-me," she said, trembling as her body surged with pleasure and Duncan's fingers continued toying with her pussy. Duncan felt like dancing, the suggestions were working perfectly, using her own body's need for pleasure to warp her mind.

Jessica's body was on fire with need, yet it felt like her mind was swimming,. Asmall part of her felt like she was drowning and fighting against the flood of emptiness overwhelming her mind, trying to break through to the surface again, but all the rest of her mind wanted was for him to lock in the leash so her mind could rest beneath the waves of blissful obedience.

"Tell me what you are, Jessica."

"I...am a Good...Girl," she said, her voice trembling with pleasure.

"You are a very good girl, Jessica," he said with a smile. He put a hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her down until she was kneeling before him.

"What do you want to happen next, Jessica?" Duncan asked as he toyed with the leash. Jessica's eyes were locked on to it, she felt a pang of longing in her stomach like she'd never experienced before. Her mouth was dry as she spoke.

"I want you to collar me," she said, her voice a raspy whisper.

"Do you want to obey me, Jessica? To submit to me and be mine?"

"Yessss..." she moaned needily, body trembling.

"Say, 'Yes, Master,'" he ordered, voice filled with lust as the buxom blonde surrendered herself over to him.

"Yes," she practically purred as she looked straight into his gaze, and without a hint of hesitation said, "yes, Master."

"Good girl, present yourself."

Jessica sat up straight, thrusting her chest out and ising her hands to hold her blonde locks above the collar. Duncan leaned over and gently stroked her cheek with one finger, causing her to mewl like a helpless kitten. With a click, Duncan locked the leash on her collar.

In reality the click was quite soft, and would have been very easy to miss over the sound of Jessica's ragged panting, but in her mind it was one of the loudest sounds she had ever heard; it echoed within her mind, as though she were at the bottom of a well, the sound falling down to her and growing stronger until the sound bounced around from all directions so loudly and deeply that it consumed her thoughts entirely.

She fell backwards onto the floor, groping herself and moaning loudly in pleasure, her body shaking as an orgasm rocked across her body.

"Oh, fuck, oh god, oh fuck yes!" she cried out in ecstasy as her body writhed in pleasure.

Duncan looked down at his conquest triumphantly. It was a plan that had been months in the making; perfecting his induction, waiting for her breakup so that she would be more vulnerable and open to risque choices, making fake online accounts on her fansite so that the suggestions for bondage looked like they were coming from dozens of fans. All his hard work culminated in the breaking of Jessica's resistance, turning America's favorite cosplayer into his own personal adoring love slave.

He knelt down beside her and stroked her hair gently as he waited for her orgasm to subside. Finally she rose shakily to her knees and stared straight into his eyes. When he had begun his induction her eyes showed apprehension and anxiety, then a dull nothingness as she slipped into trance. During her training they reflected a dazed headspace full of arousal horny while the bondage gear warped her mind. Now, as she gazed up at him, her beautiful green orbs were filled with nothing but pure adoration and docility.

"How may I serve you, Master?" she asked, voice low and sexy. Duncan grinned as he began undoing his belt.

***********************************************************************************

"Wow, I can't believe how great these pictures came out, Jess," Duncan said as he looked through the email from her photographer with the finished products.

12