Bound By Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting in a large, leather recliner in Jessica's living room, (well, now it was their shared living room), going through a collection from her bondage shoot. She looked absolutely stunning in the variety of positions she shot in. He was particularly happy with the shot of her kneeling with her hands locked behind her head as he held the leash just out of frame. The photographer had offered to do it, but Jessica didn't want anyone but Duncan the hold her leash.

"I'm surprised not even one of your fans brought up how glassy and intense your eyes look," he said, admiring the effect that the gear had on her in the shot, even though she was awake for the entire shoot.

"Er hmmmcth tp ith kpin mmmm nlllls hell dow," her muffled voice came from between his legs. Duncan tapped her gently on the head.

"What was that, baby?"

Jessica was wearing a classic slutty French Maid costume as she knelt before him, her platinum blonde hair bobbing up and down. There was a loud 'POP' sound as Jessica pulled her lips off of Duncan's cock and smiled.

"I said, 'or how much extra tape it took to keep my nipples down,' god I was so fucking wet that day," she said nostalgically.

It had been about two months since they had settled into their new life together; Duncan as her new de facto agent and Jessica participating in gigs and cons across the country. From the outside looking in people just assumed they were two old friends that had finally found happiness together, which they had. But then after the shows or shoots were over and the work was done for the evening, Jessica would go into her closet, put on her new favorite accessory, a thick black collar that filled her mind with submission and her body with pleasure. She would then put on whichever of her former costumes Duncan decided he wanted her to parade around in that evening.

"Yes, well you're always so fucking wet every day now, Jess," Duncan said, closing the laptop.

"Well you don't seem to mind, Master," she purred as she gently licked the head of his cock. Duncan groaned and she laughed mischievously.

"Does Master like it when I tease his big hard cock?" she teased, rubbing the tip with her thumb.

"Very much," Duncan responded, grabbing the loop on the front of her collar and giving it a tug. Jessica moaned, eyes going empty as she was triggered by the action to return to her trance.

"But I have other plans in mind that we'll like even more, pet. Mount me."

"Yes, Master," she repeated without emotion, then crawled up to straddle him. She slid his cock inside herself and began moving up and down, moaning as she went.

"Good girl, now tell me about when your friend Meg will be visiting, we have plans to make," he said with a grin before pulling down her bra and taking one of her nipples in his mouth. Jessica moaned happily, excited at the thought of helping to deliver another beautiful model to her Master.

12