Bound for Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, we made a promise we weren't going to do anything while we were doing this. I aim on keeping that promise. I am willing to do this though. I want to watch you touch yourself. I want you to close your eyes and pretend your hands are mine and let them be me. Just know Baby, I want to make you cum so bad right now. I want to make you feel special, because you are to me. Now, go over to the bed and you can use anything of mine you want to. I have a big box of toys and one special one. I don't think I'm cheating if I use my strap on dildo on you, do you?"

Becky looked up at me, her face was glowing with happiness at my request. She got up and walked over to the bed and lay down on it, looking at me for her order to begin. I went to my drawer and took out my box of tricks and opened it. I dumped it on the bed beside her and she immediately went for my strap on. She held it and looked at the length and girth and her eyes were sparkling with excitement. I had a feeling Barry might be a little shy in size and wasn't bringing out the full potential of Becky's sweet pussy.

"Put it on me, Baby. Let me show you what I'm going to fuck you with."

I loved that she never spoke a word to me and followed everything I said to the letter, without question.

She held it so I could slip my legs in and she worked it up against my pussy and lovingly cupped it, making sure the harness sat right and was comfortable for me. She pulled the straps tight and made sure it was secure, then sat back on her heels in her ready pose. I was learning there was a start position to her submission too. A process I had to follow for her to be comfortable under my control.

I placed my hand on her cheek and softly caressed it, looking in her eyes and seeing the peace of being Becky in them. She was at once herself and mine at the same time.

"Love yourself, Baby. Love yourself well and good for me. I want to know you know how much I love and desire you right now. Show me, make that sweet pussy cum for me, I want to see you now. When you're ready, I'll join you."

She lay back again and looked at me, studying me and then my body. She closed her eyes and I watched her hands go to her body and begin caressing it. She was there with me, there in her mind and her hands caressed her body the way I knew I would touch her. Her legs bent and straightened, as her hands found her small breasts and rolled her nipples into a state of erection and then pulled on them. I couldn't stand still as I watched her, shifting from foot to foot, one hand on my fake cock and the other attached to my nipple and getting my pussy very juicy.

I watched her hand slowly caress its way down and slide over her thighs, touching where I wanted to, the way I wanted to and wondered how she knew. Her fingers delicately ran over her mound and I shivered, as they continued up to her breasts again. She took hold of her nipples and squeezed them in her fingers, rolling them and pulling them. She licked her fingers, making them wet and then lightly ran them over the tips and I saw them stiffen further.

I was getting wetter by the minute watching her. I knew what I wanted her to do at that moment and reached down to the bed and picked up the nipple clips on a chain. The soft, rubber-tipped clamps were wonderful at keeping that high level of sensation in my nipples and helped me have intense orgasms using them. Becky saw what I wanted her to use, then took the clip and clipped it to her thick, darkened stub. I saw her writhe under the feel of it, as she took the other and attached it to her other nipple.

I sat on the bed with her and watched her closer, getting a whiff of her aroused scent. She let her hands travel down again, making a straight line for her crotch. I for one couldn't wait. I had a lust to see her sweet pussy in action. I had felt the velvety cream pour into my hand before and now I was going to see her make it for me. Her fingers ran up and down along her lips, slowly parting them wider. Like a flower blooming before my eyes, her pink blossom was bared to me and I stared hard, desiring her delectable morsel. She held her lips apart with two fingers and ran the fingertip of another between them and softly caressed her inner flesh. I watched her opening open and close in response, a glimpse into her inner sanctum.

I looked at her face and saw she was deep in concentration to what she was doing. Her engorged nipples were dark with blood and arousal and I could see the shimmer of perspiration forming between them. I looked back in time to see her middle finger disappear inside her and slide back out glistening. I knew just what that would feel like and my pussy wanted some. It didn't take me long to realize the rules didn't include me watching her and getting myself off, so I got my self into a good position to watch and get between the harness straps and into my own juicy wetness.

Becky slid two fingers in and stroked herself rapidly, her hand slapping against her mound hard, then she dug in deep and stirred her fingers into her fleshy walls. I felt my own pussy and realized I was emulating her moves, enjoying her rendition of me doing her. For not touching, we were doing a helluva lot of touching, but we weren't breaking our promise. I thought of that promise as I saw a third finger go in and stretch herself wider. I wanted to feel that in her, the tightness wrapping around my fingers and working her loose again.

She opened her eyes and looked at the toys beside her and found the bullet. She switched it on and began running between her lips and over her clit. She held onto the chain and tugged on her nipples hard, stretching them out. I knew what they had to feel like right then and I wanted to take the clips off and suck on them. The bullet buzzed loudly, changing in tone and pitch as she pushed it into her sopping flesh. She used her muscles to push it back out and her fingers to push it in again.

Every push out brought a small amount of her slippery liquid to trail over her ass. I knew I licked my lips as I looked at it. I love cum and she was giving it up to me to enjoy. She remembered everything about us, everything we'd done already and what turned me on. She knew to herself what I would do to her and I wondered how many times she had pleasured herself to me already. I thought of her taking the wrap home and imagined her wearing it and thinking it was me around her body. The mental stimulation of everything was becoming far more exciting than the physical part between us.

I had no idea it could go this deep between two people, that they could connect on a level like this and achieve so much pleasure from it. The bubbling flow from her lips kept me rapt with focus. The burbling of the vibe making her juicier, had me dripping myself. She pushed it out and held the buzzing orb in her hand, breathing hard and fast, coming down from a nice orgasm. I took the bullet from her hand and held the soaking wet toy in my fingers, looking at her cum and slid it inside my pussy.

It took only a few rubs of my swollen clit and my pussy was soaking the buzzing orb as well in a massive flow. Becky had picked up a dildo I enjoyed very much because it was so life-like and had a great textured end that gave me just that added extra I loved. I watched her fingers spread her lips and the cum was just oozing from her. I wanted to break that promise so bad right then and there. What a treasure she was and her hubby just dumped his sperm in her on his regularly scheduled deposit twice a week. The seven inches of red gel slid in so easily to the end and Becky started stroking it in and out slowly, as she held the chain and pulled her nipples again.

I had three fingers digging into my pussy as far as I could get them, pushing the vibe into my Gspot, as I watched the viscous fluid coat the dildo and drip off. I was in full lust for Becky's pussy, I wanted it so bad. I put her pussy up there with the best cock I've ever seen in terms of lusting after it. The vibes were destroying my concentration on Becky, consuming me and I laid back and felt my Gspot go ballistic inside me. I finished the climax and opened my eyes to see Becky cumming hard around the dildo. I don't know if she saw me, heard me, or sensed me, but she came because I did.

I couldn't take it any more and needed some form of contact with her. I pulled the bullet out and shut it off, almost laughing at how much cum was soaking it and the wire. I got up and knelt between her legs, looking at the dildo deep inside her. I took it from her hand and tossed it beside the bullet. The duvet was soaked with cum already and I really didn't give a shit at that point. I looked in Becky's eyes, letting her see what I was doing and watching her reaction. I slid three fingers inside me deeply and collected a large amount of my cum on them. I took it and smeared it along the shaft and coated it with it, then looked at her pussy. I heard her say three words and wondered why, then saw the reason and the gift of her body.

"For you, ShaeLee."

She spread her legs straight out to the sides in a perfect split, her lips spreading apart more with them and I went to move in. She shook her head no slightly and then put her hands on her feet and brought them up slowly. I watched her tuck her feet behind her head and bring her fingers back to her pussy. Her face was so close to it and I thought she was going to lick her own pussy and make me cum on the spot, but she parted her lips and held them open. She looked at me with an offering in them. She was ready to give herself to me completely.

I tried to fathom what that meant in the scheme of things, but right then, only lust mattered.

"I'm yours, ShaeLee, take me."

I was shaking. I looked at the position of offering and the look in her eyes and whatever vows she had given to her husband were nonexistent. She was mine, all mine. I was hers to take and pleasure whatever way I wanted to. I wanted to let her know I treasured her offer and leaned down and kissed her inner flesh with the greatest loving kiss I could give it. Becky writhed in ecstasy and blurted a small offering to me, which I lapped up and savored. I looked in her eyes as I moved in closer, bringing the head of the cum-soaked dildo to her entrance.

"I want to make you cum, Baby. I want you to cum really hard for me, okay?"

Becky nodded and waited expectantly. I knew right then this must have been her submission position she played in and had done this repeatedly during her private play sessions. I laid the head against her clit and rubbed it, making her squirm and become more anxious. I slid it down and let the head press against her opening and hold her lips open with it. I put my hands on her ass and let my hands slide up her legs, as my cock sank into her.

By the time I was completely inside her, my face was right above hers and saw the fulfillment in her eyes of having finally done what she had imagined for so long. Her hands came around my neck, pulling me to her mouth and I didn't resist at all. I kissed her with all the love and passion I was feeling, holding back nothing, as my hips began moving in a slow rhythmic movement. It was blissful, perfect in composure in every way. It was how loving someone should be.

Shibari was her completeness, her final act to me. We were only just beginning the process of giving and sharing between us. The sex wasn't what we were sharing. It was the bond of our spirits. There was a connection between us beyond the physical and I was understanding more about what I was missing in my life and the relationship I wanted to finally have with someone. I was more turned on from all the emotional aspects of everything, than all the physical combined. I began pushing the dildo in harder and faster, taking her with the force of my position. I could feel our wet flesh slapping together harder and my clit smacking off of hers.

The stinging pain was delicious, more than enough stimulation for us both to start whining and moaning through our kiss. The intensity grew to the point we had to separate to breathe and looked at the power of the lust between us in our eyes. I'm sure my eyes held the same intense look of pleasure as hers, the epitome of ecstasy felt inside me.

"Cum for me Baby, make me happy and cum for me. I want to see how much you enjoy me fucking you."

I released one nipple clip and felt her body tense as the sensations rocketed through her body straight to her clit. I released the second one and her eyes rolled back and closed, as her pussy obeyed me. I could hear her wetness coming from her and I wanted to see it, but I wanted to be right where I was and look at her face inches away and see the bliss she was in as she went into orgasm and came hard. I was so proud of myself at that moment, as a lover, as a woman, as a person. I had created the ultimate in pleasure for someone I cared about deeply and did it more so through the love in my heart, than the touch of my hand. I felt that epiphany of realization and what it was all about.

Not only was I awakening Becky, she was awakening me and I had no idea that would happen from what we were doing. The bonds I created with her, were ones of knot and emotion. They were our connection to one another. The rope was my love, the knots my feelings for her. The intimate nature of their connection to her body was what I was learning about. They were my kisses, my soft caresses. They were the the hard grips of sexual touching and the constant presence of me on her body. As I came over and over, enjoying all of that emotional pleasure through me, I knew Becky was doing the same and we were bound as one, as partners on a journey together.

I felt my seething cauldron of cum finally stop churning in me and eased up on pounding sweet Becky's pussy. There were little streaks of tears coming from the corners of her eyes, running down into her black hair. I knew she had made a huge leap towards her destination, one where she was bound to the one she gave herself to. I began having visions of us bound together in all sorts of ways and positions and fell upon one I fantasized on immediately. If there was one thing I now wanted to experience, it was having us tied together so our pussies were together. I wanted her to cum in me and I wanted to cum in her. I wanted to feel our parted lips connect, the soft, delicate inner flesh kissing like our mouths, a double headed dildo buried between us. My mind was swirling with all sorts of wild imaginative thoughts and felt Becky's hands on my face.

I focused on her again and not my mind and saw her looking at me. She kissed me softly and let my face go. She brought her feet from behind her head and slowly moved them down and ended up wrapping me up in the softness of her thighs. Her hands were around my neck, her eyes telling me every emotion she was feeling for me. I was confused and elated. I was lost in her. For all of my position of control, I was lost in her submissiveness like it was a power all its own.

There was an equal power between the dominant and the submissive and neither was more than the other. Each had to be a part and contribute and fulfill both roles to let both become the one they had to be. Without the other there was nothing, together, they were as one. The philosophy of Shibari was hitting home, but in ways I never imagined. I thought it would be fun to do macrame on a person, never did I imagine I would learn the gifts of life and understand my role in a relationship better. I was in a position where I could only give and receive little, other than the complete satisfaction of someone I cared about and find my happiness in that. Her role was to do nothing but receive and her only thing to give was her pleasure to me.

We stopped kissing and looked at each other, caressing each other's face and brushing back the hair hanging in them. I was smiling so happily, I knew it, I could feel the strain on my cheeks as I looked at her.

"I love you, ShaeLee. Thank you for being you and letting me be me. I've never been so happy, feeling more like me than I ever have before. I love being us."

I heard her words of love hit home in me, what her love was and what love she was declaring with me. I understood more about those three words and how we use them and put so many different meanings to them. I knew how deep her feelings for me were, but it wasn't like she was saying I love you like a married couple would. It was a love shared on a unique and special level between two people.

People could be married and be happy together, sharing a wonderful life, but one of them might have a need the other couldn't fulfill and if the love for them was as strong and true as it was supposed to be, an understanding of that need would supersede their own selfish thoughts and know the one they love needed that part fulfilled to be complete and be truly happy. I knew that was my role in this, to be the one to bring that side of her out and let her be who she was inside. I knew I was understanding who I was inside.

The divorced middle-aged mother who knew nothing of herself a few years ago, was beginning to find out how sheltered and secluded a life I had led. It was shaped and controlled by everyone around me and I realized just how much they had done that, by how much I was finding out was available for me to try and what they decided was who I should be for them.

"I wish I never had to go home tonight. I'd love to lie here with you and stay in your arms and feel you hold me and love me like this. I want to wake up and have you beside me, knowing I can just reach out and you're there to touch."

"You imagine that a lot, don't you?"

"I do. I wake up alone every morning and since I met you, more and more I want to open my eyes and find you there beside me."

"Oh Becky, Baby, that's so beautiful a thought. I don't know what to say. Right now, lying here with you like this, I don't want to get dressed and take you home either, but what could you possibly say to Barry to explain it?"

"I know what."

"What's that?"

"You'll know in a second."

"What are you going to do?"

Becky kissed me and made us roll together towards the phone on my night table. She dialed her number and I could faintly hear the ringing. It rang three times and her husband answered. He only got to say hello and that was it.

"Barry, I'm not coming home tonight. I'm not saying anything right now so don't ask. Take Belinda next door to Sharon's when you go to work and make sure she has a good breakfast. I'll talk to you later, bye."

She pressed end and put the phone down and looked at me smugly.

"I always wanted to say that to him. He's said that to me so often when he's out with the guys drinking and I figure he's doing more than that, I just know it. I've smelled another woman's cologne on his clothes, so he's been going and checking out strippers. I have a feeling he's checked out more than them too. Ever since Belinda, he's ignored me like I said and we don't have great sex anymore like we used to. I know how much he liked it, so he's most likely getting it on with another woman he finds sexy now. Probably some big tit blonde who'll suck his cock and take it up the ass."

"You never let him do anal on you?"

"Once. He hurt me and didn't care that he did. I was still too tight and I bled afterward. He fucked me like it was all fine and good and blew his load in me and laid back smiling like it was the greatest thing ever. I laid there and felt nothing but agonizing pain. I was scared to have a poop in case it hurt too much."

"Oh Baby, that's terrible. I'd hate the idea of anal too. I know how sore that can be. I had a guy who didn't realize where he was sticking his cock and the need to be gentle. Now that I know more about anal and tried it with partners who knew, I found it really great to do. See this dildo I have on? Could you even imagine getting this up your ass?"

1...34567...10