Bound for Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious? Not a fucking chance, ShaeLee. Barry isn't anywhere near that big and he hurt me bad. You'd destroy my ass with that thing."

"Want to know something crazy? I could fuck you with this and you would be begging me to never stop doing it."

"No way. How the hell can you get that inside me and I'd enjoy it?'

"Want me to show you how?"

"What? Tonight?"

"Yes tonight. You want to be with me and enjoy our love together, right?"

"Yes I do, very much."

"Well then, let me show you some more pleasure you've been missing out on that you should be enjoying. I didn't think I'd like anal after I was hurt either, but the first time I did and put my trust in that person to be gentle and they were, I've loved anal ever since. Know that bullet you were playing with earlier? Wait until that is sitting inside your ass while I play with your pussy. We so blew our promise, so I figure what the fuck, let's fuck our brains out and really enjoy this whole thing."

"Okay, I like it. Let's have some real fucking fun and do my ass right this time. If I trust anyone with my body, it's you ShaeLee, so I know you won't hurt me."

"Never Baby, never. I know you know that and that's what I mean about trusting that person and letting it happen. The more you relax into it, the better it is, so let me pleasure that sweet little ass of yours and show you what I know about anal fun."

Becky kissed me happily and bounced off the bed and into my bathroom. I reached over and turned the ringer off on my phone. I knew it wouldn't be more than a few more minutes and he would be pissed enough to want to call back the number she dialed from. I knew I showed up as an unknown name, but my number appeared on display screens. I felt a sense of ease knowing the ringer would never disturb us, as I got off the bed and joined Becky in the bathroom, giving her pussy and ass and good wash in preparation for some enjoyment. I gave her a quick kiss and began washing myself as well. Becky dried off and scooted to the bed, her lithe body moving so gracefully like a gymnast in a routine.

I finished and walked back to the bed and saw Becky lying back on the pillows. I went and picked up the toys on the floor and bed and took them in to be washed. I looked back at her on the bed as I washed and she was already getting into the idea. She was working her nipples again, her pussy glistening wetly and a tiny trail was coating her anus. Her finger went down and slid more of her slippery juices out of her pussy and over her ass. Her finger worked it around and around the pucker, soaking it in her cum for me.

I brought the toys back and tossed them on the bed and looked at her lying there. Her legs were as far apart as she could get them and her ass was presented to me in a fine display of readiness. I glanced to the phone on my table and saw the light flashing to inform me of messages waiting. I knew it was going to be a long night of recordings being left, as I looked back at Becky and knelt on the bed between her legs and kissed her light, brown ass pucker softly.

Pt. 3

Becoming Becky

I slid my hands up and down Becky's firm thighs, as my tongue continued to circle and poke at her anus. I held her tight ass cheeks and gently pulled them open more, making her ass open to me. My tongue poked in her with each loosening of her sphincter. The more times I got in, the more she stayed loose and shortly, I was stroking my tongue in and out of her.

"Oh God, Shae, that feels so good."

I stopped for a moment to answer her and look at what state she was in. She was breathing harder and the sheen grew on her skin with arousal. Her nipples were jutting up straight and hard and she was immersing herself in the experience I was giving her.

"Great Baby, I'll do it and you'll see how wonderful it is."

"Mmmmm, I can't wait. I'm really liking how your tongue feels on me."

"Let's see how a finger feels, shall we?"

"Okay."

I went back to licking and poking for a bit more, bringing her arousal up again and licked my index finger. I just pushed it against her opening and licked her juicy slit, letting her get used to that feeling. Her soft moan let me know she was good with it and relaxed herself for me to go further. I pushed in to the first knuckle and heard her gasp and a slight tightening. I let it sit there and let her get used to that feeling of something inside. I knew from my first experiences this was a crucial stage to take it slow in. My boyfriend at the time didn't understand the difference between ass and pussy and thought he could fuck me the same way. I know what Becky meant about the pain and worry of going poo afterward. I didn't want her to know that pain anymore with anal sex and know the pleasure instead.

I licked around my finger and her pucker and stroked that tiny part in and out of her. The deep guttural moan was my smile maker, knowing her mind was focused on the pleasure and the past was nowhere in her thoughts. I slowly pushed in, letting her feel it going in without pain and her breaths grew rapid.

"Shh, shh, don't breathe so fast, Baby. Deep breaths and just relax."

Becky did as she was told and breathed in deeply, her nipples thrust upward with each breath and her ass lessened its grip on my finger. I went to her clit and suckled on it, putting her focus on that, as I started slowly working my finger in and out to the tip. Becky's legs parted more on their own and I knew she was into anal pleasure. I let a lot of saliva and pussy juice run to her ass and worked it inside with my finger and lapped at her hungrily.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh, I like that Shae. Yes. Ooooh."

I smiled as her voice trailed off into a moan, lasting as long as her breath allowed. I became bolder in my strokes, making my hand hit against her harder as I pushed my finger into her ass. I could feel how loose she was now and slipped a second finger to her entrance. I smeared lots of her lube on it and started pushing in. I felt her ring tighten and stopped, letting her get used to the bigger feeling of my fingers. She relaxed again and let me enter her slowly, continually giving herself to me and letting me take her.

I started tickling her inner walls with my fingertips, stroking them softly and exciting the nerve endings. I rotated my hand so I could tickle against her pussy walls and she squirmed delightfully. I'd found a pleasure spot and began working it up. I wanted to see inside her and see my fingers moving her flesh, so I tried parting her lips with two fingers and couldn't do it. I knew Becky would make sure I could see.

"Baby, I want to see inside your pussy as I do this, spread your pussy open for me."

Becky didn't hesitate and slid two fingers from each hand inside and pulled herself open wide. I wiggled my fingers in her ass and saw the soft, pulpy flesh move in her pussy and enjoyed what I had only imagined up till that point. I knew what that felt like inside myself, but seeing it was so much more exciting a turn on. I stroked and stroked her softly, watching the juices pool inside her, her muscles contracting and dilating. With that much wetness happening, I knew she was getting aroused greatly by it. Her tiny whines and throaty moans kept me amused aurally by her, as I enjoyed taking her on a journey into the world of anal fun.

For all that it looked uncomfortable for Becky to be in that position, she kept her elbows against the backs of her knees and her fingers holding her pussy open wide, letting me treat her ass to new found thrills. I watched the pool of liquid lust grow and spill over the lower edge of her lips. I stopped doing everything and just tickled softly. I watched intently as the slow movement of cum trickled down from her pussy and pooled in the crease of my fingers. When it threatened to spill over and drip, I spread her ass a little wider and let it pour inside her. I shivered and felt my own cum drip, as I watched hers disappear deep into her ass.

I thought it was the most sexually charged thing to see, me making her pussy cum and letting it slide down to her ass where I was causing it to happen. I'm pretty sure Becky was finding it just as stimulating, as she kept the juicy flow going for a while and filled her own ass with it. I let enough go in, then planted my mouth over her and sucked on her succulence. I loved making her be vocal with her reactions to what I did to her. For all that her size and shape said young girl, her voice was a mature woman in the throes of her sexuality.

I felt her first orgasm hit and felt the rush of happiness in me. I fucked her ass well and latched onto her clit and suckled it hard. Becky's hands went to my head, her fingers grabbing handfuls of hair and held my face to her pussy hard. I licked her slower, taking her over the top and into bliss, as I slowed my fingers inside. I felt her release the tension of her climax and tented a third finger with the other two and licked it wet. I slowly pushed the tips inside and did some rapid little thrusts, making her ass expand to the girth easier. She eased herself and my fingers were given an invitation to enter and make her bigger than she had ever felt before.

I watched her anus gape open with my fingers and a faint earthiness of her came out. I could see all her cum lining her inside as I stroked her slowly, pushing against the resistance gently. She had done what she had set out to do and that was do what she was afraid of and put her trust in someone to love her properly. It was her moving against me, trying to take more of my fingers inside, that let me know she was ready to be fucked. I moved for better leverage and pushed hard against her, the slipperiness of everything making her resistance futile to stop it. I worked it in and out slowly, stretching her wider and wider. I felt her easing to me and I reached over for the lube and the red gel dildo. I leaned the dildo against her and popped the squirt nozzle up. I squeezed the lube out and let it coat the gel well, then closed the top and tossed it on the bed again. I ran my hand over it, coating the head and shaft well.

I took my fingers out and wiped them on the towel, then held the dildo to her ass. I started licking her slowly again, long strokes from inside to her clit, as I pushed the head inside and let it sit there again, giving her time to adjust. I saw her hand come down and rest on mine, thinking it was too sore and was about to pull out, when her hand pushed against mine and made me push the dildo inside. I was a bit worried, but she continued pushing until she felt it hit the end. She let go of my hand and played with her already tortured nipples again, letting me know she was ready for me to take her as hard as I wanted.

I began stroking her, watching her ass not only accept it, but her hips pushing down to take it in willingly with pleasure. I was beside myself with happiness, seeing her enjoying something she once dreaded the idea of doing. I was excited because I loved anal sex, giving and receiving, male or female. It was a part of sex regularly for me, with my toys and with my partners and so many never get to know how great it is. I wanted Becky to know how great it was and now she was finding the pleasure in it, her mind at ease and her body allowing it to happen. I worked the red gel shaft in and out, watching it take her ass and thrill her sensitive nerves.

"You like this, Baby? You like having your ass fucked?"

"Yes. I love it. I love feeling you fuck me. It feels so good."

"That's my girl. I thought you would. You just needed someone to do it right for you."

"I did. I want you to do it more."

I wasn't sure what she meant by do it more, but I was working the dildo in full length and pushing it hard. Her pussy was giving me the play by play results as I watched the dildo do its work. She was at her wettest, her sated saturation of juices pooled inside her. The dildo kept working up more and more in her and I was engrossed by it. I felt she had cum enough and now it was time to orgasm and climax, time to confirm that this was a part of her sexual make up and enjoyment.

I placed my mouth over her pussy and lapped at her greedily, supping up all that was there and then went to work on making more. I latched on to her clit again and the reaction was instantaneous from her. It was all that she needed to go over the top and start riding the cresting wave of orgasm. I fucked her as hard as I dared with the dildo, taking her to new heights she had never been to before. She became very vocal again and I loved hearing her voice sing out the joys of orgasmic bliss.

She came hard and I made sure it lasted a long time for her, before I finally backed off and eased her down from the ecstasy high. I took my mouth away and looked at her ass and pussy, seeing how they had just worked together in a way that brought great satisfaction and enjoyment to her. I slowly slid the dildo out and watched carefully as the head came out and a trickle of her cum from earlier. For all that I licked her of her cum, she was still actively producing it and I watched it continually drain from her.

Becky was a mass of raw nerve endings as she lay there breathing hard and fast, her body flushed from the rush. She was shaking in little tremors and I knew they were the sweet aftershocks that were racing through her. I compared my orgasms to earthquakes at times, because they felt like them. I swear the earth would move and the aftershocks were just like quakes would do. I took a second of mirthful thought and wondered why they hadn't come up with a Richter scale for orgasms already.

I crawled up between her spread legs and laid over her wet skin, letting my body press against hers. She wrapped her legs around my waist and moved her hips to try and bring our pussies together. I made her spread her legs wider and moved my hips in, feeling the sopping wetness rub against me. I swung my leg over hers and lusted for that sweet, pink flesh against me.

"Spread your lips wide, Baby. I want to feel my pussy against yours. I want to feel your cum on me."

Becky just smiled happily and parted her lips wide. I parted mine and lowered myself down, making sure my clit was against hers. Both of us shuddered at the intimacy of the sensation of it. It was a kiss only Sapphic lovers could share and I wished my pussy had a tongue. We began rubbing our slippery juices over each other, feeling the sparks of erotic flesh being stimulated. Our hips began grinding harder, the pressure exerted on our clits increasing to the point of being painful. I watched her eyes close in euphoric joy, as mine did as well and we both just concentrated on the feelings we shared.

The wet sounds we made, filled our ears with the sounds of our lustful desires, as both of us expelled copious amounts of our juices to each other. Both of us were panting hard, whining and mewling as we drove our pussies insane with pleasure. I felt her hands on my hips, rocking me back and forth as hard and as fast as she could make me go, knowing she was there at ecstasy's door and wanted me to go in with her. I thought of her cumming in my pussy and that was all I needed as an image and my orgasm took hold and we took a walk on the wild side of bliss and came into each other's pussy.

I could feel her and I knew she could feel me, as we came what seemed endlessly into each other. It was just as stimulating to feel as I thought it would be and enjoyed making her cum hard. I knew I needed that feeling of satisfaction from the sex I had, so Becky's needs to have it were considerably more, after so much denial. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, holding her legs apart. She was deep in the throes of orgasmic bliss, far beyond where she had been before with Barry. She was finally knowing satisfaction with a lover.

Our pussies remained locked together, fused in connection by lust and cum. Her eyes opened and looked straight into mine. I could see what was in them before she spoke. Two things were spoken clearly by them and I felt them in my heart and in my pussy. Love and lust were all she was feeling for me and both were desired by me. I slid off her pussy and lowered down her thigh, as my lips met hers and we kissed in free spirited happiness at what we did together. All bets were off as to what would happen between Becky and her husband, but that night, right then, she was mine and I was hers and we were passionate about being us.

"How do you like anal sex now, Baby?"

"I love it. Oh my God, I would never have thought I'd like anal, not after what happened before, but you made it feel so wonderful. I couldn't believe how much I came. I could feel it just pouring out of me."

"It was. I watched it drip out and I let it gather and slid it inside your ass. You lubed your ass with your own cum."

"That is so hot! Makes me want to feel it again. When you started using the dildo on me, I was scared at first, but I knew you wouldn't hurt me, so I did it myself, just to show you I was ready."

"Told you, you'd love it. I said before I could take my strap on and fuck your ass and you'd love it."

Her face went serious the moment I mentioned it and I wondered why. Her hands held me tighter and her eyes searched mine.

"Fuck me with it. Fuck my ass with your strap on, like you did to my pussy. Take me Shae, take all of me. I want to be yours."

I was dumbfounded. I lay atop her looking at her, seeing her adamant desire for me to dominate her and make her mine. I had taken her this far, breaking one rule after another to get there, why not go all the way with her and just let lust be our guide? I kissed her strong and felt her return the strength, confirming our desire to go wherever this took us.

I got off her and stood up, getting into the harness, looking at her on the bed. She smiled and grabbed the lube and squirted on her pussy, then closed it quick and tossed it. She caught the flow and guided it to her ass and slowly stuck three of her own fingers in. I watched her pushing hard, working herself open for me and I marveled at what she was willing to do for me. It was thrilling in one way and scary in another all at the same time, but the combination of both made it all the more exciting to do.

She turned her head to me and looked at me, her fingers buried deep in her ass and her look said she was ready to submit to me. I reached down and picked up the lube and squirted it on my cock and slicked it from head to base with it. I stroked it and teased her with it, acting like it was my real hard on. I knelt on the bed and crawled between her legs and made her hold her knees up and bare her entrance to me boldly. She curled up more so she could see her ass and watched the head of my cock come closer and touch her entrance.

I looked at her again and her eyes met mine. I told her with mine that I accepted my place in this, that I was her dominant force and had control of her. Her eyes told me she was ready to be mine, then she closed them and waited. I pushed the head against her and watched it spreading her pucker wider and wider. I rubbed her clit and kept pushing, until the head popped past the tightness and slid inside her passage. She breathed in as long a breath as she could and exhaled slowly, all of it in jagged little gasps of over-stimulation.

I let her relax and gain her bearings, as I continued rubbing her clit and inner flesh. She gave me a tiny nod and I worked another couple of inches in and slowly backed to the head again. Her groans were coming from a primal place inside her, a part she hadn't been in contact with herself before. Her fingers dug into the backs of her knees, making them white around her fingertips, her inner thighs quivering nervously. I worked those few inches back and forth, easing the tension inside and her grunts on inward thrusts started coming out. I worked another couple inches in and she rocked her head back and forth on the pillow, humming through her nose in a long moan, as she bit her lips.

1...45678...10