Bound for More Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy and boy consummate the Bond!
5.3k words
4.22
12.3k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound for More: Chapter 5 - Love Bound

The sun had set and we were finishing dinner. The conversation had lagged and we were both quiet as we cleared the table. Daddy rinsed the dishes and I loaded the dishwasher. There was a somber mood settling over the ranch as we both knew this intense weekend was nearing a close. Neither of us wanted it to end.

[We had met online a few months ago. We exchanged a lot of horny messages and pictures. We shared personal details and some history. Most of it had been superficial, as we took measure of the other in hopes of finding a sane, but kinky, fuck bud. Neither of us had been actively looking for a relationship. We both had tried those with little long term success. It was enough to find somebody of like mind to hang out with and have hot kinky sex.

Strangely, there was an immediate chemistry between us, even online. We seemed so in step with the other. He was not just a top, but an experienced Dom. He liked to take control of boys and have his way with them. Bondage, water sports, fisting, and a little discipline were all part of his repertoire. They were in my book of interests as well, only as a bottom, and a sub. What made all of this so special for us, was that we both were interested in these things in scene only. In the rest of life, we wanted a friend on equal footing. A bud to hang out with and do things with. I don't know, maybe we were both too scared to say it... we wanted someone to share our lives with. We wanted to share our kinks and sex with someone special, but more. Someone to travel with, have intelligent conversations with, laugh and be entertained with. We were both secretly looking for love.

So, we clicked... and finally agreed to meet. From that first moment, the chemistry turned into a chemical reaction. This "thing" took on a life of its own. Daddy was impressive in his own right, and he said the same of me. We each felt a need to impress the other, something neither of us generally tried to do. He was like me, in that at this stage of our lives, we just put ourselves out there and if they didn't like it, so what... there was someone else that would. It was different with Daddy though... not like I was trying to out do him or be inflated somehow showing that I could take whatever he could dish out. I wanted him to see exactly what I was made of, my truest self, in hopes he would like and perhaps, respond accordingly. Tom showed me how dominant and kinky, yet caring, he was. And I responded by demonstrating how good of a boy I was, how I was submissive yet independent, and even how I could care for him.

The dom/sub roles were so natural for us to fall into with each other. They did transcend the scenes, but only in the sense that I called him Daddy and he called me boy. We took care of and complimented each other's wants and needs. We could talk about anything from politics and religion, to music and art, to work and current events. Suddenly, our conversations were much deeper and more than simply exploring our kinks. We were more than interested in hearing the detailed depths, wanting to know what made the other tick. And in the two weekends since, our exploration of kinks and sex have went from just trying to have fun and get a nut, to an incredible intimacy, a merging of our beings.]

Now here we are after the two weekends of exchanging bodily fluids and testing each other's sexual boundaries, and lengthening phone calls every night were apart. I closed the dishwasher and grabbed some Clorox wipes to clean the counters with. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and said in a voice much sadder than I intended, "Well Daddy, I guess I should get dressed and head on home."

He did not answer me but just stood there looking at me. He was in a t-shirt and sweat shorts and I was naked. His eyes were almost as sad as mine, though he was trying to be stoic. He reached out to me and I walked over to him as he leaned against the counter I had just cleaned. He pulled me in close and kissed me. His hands roaming over my back and coming to a rest on my ass.

He caressed my cheeks ever so tenderly, almost tickling me. Goose pimples raised on my flesh and that just spurred him on. He continued to lightly rake my sensitive skin and enjoy the response it gave him. I squirmed a bit in his embrace. This only mad him exert his dominant side, holding me tight then and pushing his tongue deep in my mouth, filling it. I could feel his hard on pressing against my abdomen as he held me. His hands moved firmly on my ass now and spread my cheeks. One of his index fingers grazed my pucker. It was just as sensitive as the rest of my skin and my body twitched a little.

He growled at me and poked his dry finger into my sphincter. I yelped and he pulled out. In fact he released me all together. I noticed a big wet spot on the front of his shorts now. His eyes had changed from puppy dog to expressive and deep. "C'mon boy. I can't let you leave yet. I need to show you how fond I have grown of you and your sweet pussy." He grabbed me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom. I looked at the unmade bed and remembered how he had repeatedly shown me his fondness this weekend.

"On the bed, boy! Present!" He said firmly. I climbed into the center of the bed and faced away from him. I was on all fours and put my head to the mattress with my hands at my side. My ass was in the air, and I could feel the cool air from the overhead fan breezing across my exposed pussy. I could hear rustling behind me. It sounded like Daddy was rummaging through some drawers. When I felt movement on the mattress, he had returned with something... leather cuffs. He cuffed each of my ankles to the corresponding wrist. "I can't let you go home yet. I think I am going to keep you all night. Ill get you up early enough in the morning for you to get home and get ready for work. But I need to show you, boy... I need to show you how you really make me feel."

My clit jumped in it's cage at his words. My heart swelled and my blood raced. I blushed from head to pussy. He started out as an online crush. I was almost shocked when he responded to my "woof" and we began to chat. My crush turned into an online flirt and then a kink explorer to sexting buddy. When we finally met it was like the final pieces of a puzzle finally falling into place. It was easy and right, most of all, it was electric. We had been going 90 miles an hour ever since that first encounter.

"Time to slow things down boy. Take our time to feel, absorb, and consider all that has been going on with us." Daddy was wistful as he finished securing my bonds. His voice was soft and low, like the deep base rumble of an old pickup on the highway. Just made me feel... secure. Like there was nothing in the world that could touch me, except for him. Like he was becoming my world.

Daddy rolled me onto my back and lay down next to my bound body. His feet near my head and his head under my raised feet staring at my pussy. "There it is, my son's sweet pussy. The heart of his sex and my greatest desire." He said as he reached over and caressed my crevasse. His touch so light I could barely feel it. His finger tips dancing nanometers above my pussy lips. The heat of his fingers and my cunt mingling and teasing each other. I clenched and released my lips in and effort to kiss his fingers.

He responded by blowing a kiss back... his warm breath tickling my taint and causing me to clench and purse my pussy into a tight ring (well, tight for me). He brushed his fingers up and down my crack again, from the base of my balls to the tip of my tailbone, slowly, lightly, and seductively. My skin prickled with the sensation and my desire rose. He kept me in a constant state of horniness anyway, but when he touched me, or gave me any sort of physical attention, my body went into overdrive. Already the tip of my clit was glistening with precum.

This drew his attention and he shifted so he could reach his night stand. When he rolled back over, he had something in his hand. He reached to my locked clit and I realized, he was unlocking me. I actually whimpered as I felt him remove the device. While I liked to stroke my cock as much as any man, I had come to love being in chastity for him. It focused all my energy into my pussy and into pleasuring Daddy. This scared me and made me nervous to be released.

"Sshhh, its ok boy... trust your Daddy," he said as if reading my mind. And he leaned in and took my soft little clit into his mouth. "Mmmm," he moaned as he tasted my pre-ejaculate and musk. He rolled my shriveled meat around with his tongue and teased me. It was incredible, but I did not get hard. I was his pussy boy, that was all I wanted to be, and my body responded accordingly. Again, as if reading my mind, his thumb brushed across my winking hole. He continued mouthing my limp dicklette as he rubbed and teased my pussy. I lay helpless in the restraints shuddering in ecstasy at his attentions.

He took his time using his mouth to make love to me like this. Eventually his mouth and his hand changed places. His hand cupped my balls and drooling flaccid cock and pushed them up, giving his lips full access to my sex. Now his mouth traced the path his fingers had taken before. He slowly expelled a soft warm breath as he grazed my crack. The raised goose bumps had their own goose bumps now. And even through his attentions, I ached for him. I wanted him and needed him. I longed for my Daddy to be inside me. I loved his touch and his breath, but I needed his cock. I was empty without it, without him. My breathing was fast as my lust grew.

"Sshhhh," again he reassured me. "You're mine boy. You will get what you want soon enough. You will get what you want for as long as you want it, as long as you want me, as long as you'll have me. Just enjoy this. Give me more than your body son. Give me... your trust, your patience. Give me you!" His voice was a soft rasp. I felt the hunger in his voice mixed with confidence and vulnerability. I relaxed a little, believing in him. "That's my boy. Show Daddy what kind of man you are. How strong you are. Not every man can submit and share his power with another like this."

His words enchanted me. They led me even further down the path I had already chosen to walk. I was falling hard, by the second, for this man who would be my Daddy. It was more than lust and flirtation now. It was more than sex. It was more than a scene. I wanted to be his boy forever. I think I was in love.

Then he kissed me, and my pussy kissed him back. It was a gentle kiss, warm and wet. His tongue coaxing my lips apart. He entered me softly, slowly, in and out, with his tongue. A sweet French kiss with my pussy. His passion grew and he became more aggressive. The kiss turning into an ass eating. Daddy took his pleasure tasting and deep tonguing my ass. And his passion grew more till he was tongue fucking my cunt. Both hands on my ass now, pushing my legs up and my cheeks apart. His entire tongue parted me and darted deep in and out. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I gave myself to him and enjoyed the rewards for doing so.

With my hole leaking his spittle, he leaned back and pushed in a finger. I moaned appreciatively and clamped down a little as he repeatedly, slowly poked me. It's not that he was being ginger with me, afraid he would hurt me. Daddy was enjoying my pussy, how it tasted, how it felt, how it responded to him. But most of all he was pleasuring me. Building the anticipation of the main event. We had shown each other we could take whatever the other could dish out. Now was time to savor this chemistry between us.

He worked a second finger inside me. Daddy continued to take his time, working his fingers back and forth and teasing my prostate. He kept his face close to my ass so he could watch how my pussy responded to his ministrations. I could tell he enjoyed what he saw by his growls and heavy breathing... not to mention his drooling cock pushing against my side. He licked my sloppy twat as he pushed a third finger in, ensuring my pussy was still wet. Soon he followed with a fourth as he continued to lap at my pucker. The more he stretched it, the more he lapped at it. He kept me wet and lubed to prolong the finger fuck.

Daddy shifted around so that he was on his knees behind me. It had been more than an hour since he put me on the bed and bound me. I was helpless, completely trusting in him. My body was his playground. But I loved every minute of it... almost to the point of feeling guilty about how much I enjoyed it. I was here for his pleasure, but I was experiencing bliss. I have given my body to him, but he takes me on such incredible sexual journeys... if he is enjoying half as much as I am, I guess I have nothing to feel guilty about. He was working his thumb in with his fingers now, using only his spit as lube. My hole was wide open for him. One good push and he would have his entire fist inside me. Just when I thought he was going for that final shove, he relaxed and stopped. He sat back and just stared at me for a bit.

Then he jumped up to my head. It reminded me of this morning in bed, only this time I was hog tied. He lowered his ass onto my face. "Take your time boy and taste your Daddy's ass. Eat it good now son." He scooted up and down on my face so I could lick his balls and then his taint. I licked his crack and lapped at his hole. Daddy then settled his asshole onto my lips and clenched and released. He opened his pucker for me to work my tongue in deep. I chewed on his rim and sucked his hole. I had Daddy moaning as I relished the flavor of him. The hairs of his crack were wet with my saliva and coated my beard and nose.

Then Daddy sat heavy on my face and leaned back over to his night stand. He retrieved something else, then leaned forward again toward my ass. I breathed deep, catching my breath, as his ass moved off my nose just a bit. "Relax now... breath deep again," Daddy instructed. So I did and he pushed something into my ass... something big. Then he slapped it and I felt it like a drum in my guts. He had plugged me with a big toy. "I wanna keep you nice and sloppy till I am ready to fuck your sweet pussy, boy!"

Daddy scooted back and hovered his cock just above my lips, letting the crystal sap dripping from it, touch my tongue. He'd raise up and watch the strand stretch from his cock tip. After he teased me for a bit, he pushed his cock head past my lips. And just like this morning, Daddy slowly sank his cock into the back of my mouth. When he felt resistance, he slowed and shifted till he felt his cock head push past and into my throat. He fucked my throat and moaned in pleasure. His hips bucked gently letting his cock head move in and out of my throat but never out of my mouth. Daddy was lost in the bliss of my mouth and throat, until I tapped him, pulling him out of his reverie... I was running out of air. He pulled back enough for me to gasp for air and then he dropped right back in. He did not wait as long to pull back out this time, but he continued to fuck my throat deep. His short pubes tickled my stretched lips every time he dropped into my throat.

He grabbed the link between the cuffs to gain leverage as he face fucked me. It was incredible feeling him slide so deep into my throat. I have never been able to deep throat before. It was like another sign that we are made for each other. I don't know... I don't want to read too much into this or imagine this is more than it is, but... how could I deny this. At this point I don't think there is anything I would not do for him. His slime mingled with my own thick spit and coated my throat making it easier for him to pop his head in and out of my tight throat. I know my ass is not this tight... maybe that's why he seemed to enjoy this so much.

Then Daddy pulled his cock free of my lip lock. He sat his hole back down on my face and pulled my legs toward him. When my ass was raised he slapped the plug again. The vibration sent a wave deep into my abdomen and woke the hunger in my pussy. Daddy tugged on the toy and watched as my pussy lips clung to it. With the other hand he caressed my stretched cunt as it gripped the toy. He released it and my hole sucked it back inside, hungry to be filled. He tugged again and released and I growled into his hole. That made him wiggle his ass a little on my face. That strong perfect beefy ass that was smothering my face. My nose was tucked into his cleft with just enough space to draw in air so I did not suffocate.

Daddy put his cock back in my mouth and began to fuck again. This time he gently pinched my nipples. They were not hard wired, but Daddy wanted to train them. So every time we had sex, he tried to spend a little time on them to make that connection between my nips and my hole. He pinched a little harder and then release. His fingers would graze them and they stood erect in response. Then he pinched harder still and my moan was stifled by his cock in my throat. When he pulled up I could not moan as I was gasping for air. Pinch, tweak, throat fuck, face sit, rinse, repeat.

Daddy did not rush anything. Like Friday night in the sling, this was about our connection. But it was more than Friday night as well. That was about connecting through fisting. This was about connecting to each other... Fisting for me is one of the most intimate things two men can do together. But for Daddy, it was the submission/domination of one to the other and sharing of each other's bodies, power, and true selves. This was becoming spiritual. We were transcending bodies and power.

As we felt this shift, Daddy moved back to my ass, raised it up and slowly, gently, but firmly removed the plug. He seemed entranced as he watched my pussy hang open and slowly contract, hungry to be filled again. He spit on my hole as it shut again and lowered my buttocks. I felt the flesh of my pussy lips brush his cock head as he leaned over my restrained body. The tip of his cock barely touching my loose cunt but not entering.

"This is it boy. Tell Daddy what you want." He said quietly... I could barely hear him.

"I want you Daddy. I want you inside me." I hoarsely whispered back with desperation.

"Just for tonight son?" He asked, I could hear his the vulnerability in his voice. The question was loaded... like I was about to be. This was not just sex talk. It was more. It was not a game, not a scene, this was serious. This was about us and our lives.

"I want you Daddy, always and forever. I... I love you! I want you inside me always. Let me be your forever boy.... let me me your best boy!" I replied shakily, sure of what I said but scared I had said to much.

I saw it in his eyes first. They twinkled at me, then the smile grew, spreading from his eyes to his lips and across his entire face. "I love you too boy. My best boy, my only boy." He stared deep into my own eyes and I felt his cock push into my pussy. "Shall we consummate this love boy? Do you want Daddy to love you... make love, to you?"

"Yessir, please Daddy. Give me your love, your seed. Take my pussy and my love." I rasped back nearly in tears. I was overwhelmed. I had found the man of my dreams. Kinky, dominate, uninhibited, caring, sexy, sex crazed... I could go on. And he loved me. He loved me... I definitely loved him... but he... loved me! I felt him loving me then, as he started to slide his cock into me in one long intent stroke. Immediately stroking my channel with his big Daddy Dick. His watery eyes staring into my own as he pumped his hips into me. His cock sliding in long strokes in and out of my pussy. It was rough and passionate at the same time. Love and sex mingled together.

We had shared so much over the past few months, and sex was definitely a large part of our connection. But there was so much more between us. We met on an intellectual and spiritual level complimenting each other in every way. We shared many interests but had our own that we were happy to support each other in. We had even more to discover about each other. But one thing was certain, we already knew how to show our love.

12