Bound for More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy pulled all the way out of my pussy and I gasped. I was hollow without him. My eyes pleaded with him and his twinkled again. He just dropped back into me in a slam. "Ohhhhh" I yelped, but it was amazing. He filled me with his girth over and over. I tried to grip his cock with my ass as he assaulted me with his love.

"Relax boy" Daddy growled. "I love your sloppy pussy. That soft wet warm chute clutching and swaddling my cock as I pump in and out of it. I might cum too fast if you grip it. And I want to edge my dick in your twat for hours.... maybe all night. I want to celebrate by using you boy. Celebrate our love. So relax and let me. Open your pussy for Daddy." He pulled out and stared at my gape. "Keep it open." He coached me. And he waited and stared.

I breathed deep and steady, not tensing, not moving. Giving my body, mind, and spirit to him to use and love. And my hole stayed open, a maw, waiting for him to fill again, longing for his fuckmeat. His smile widened as he saw how I stayed open for him. Then he lowered himself back inside me. His cock completing me. He was my missing piece. He gave me what no other man or cock could.

Daddy turned me over and took me from behind. Then he laid me on my side and fucked me. Eventually Daddy released me from the cuffs and laid me flat. He sat on my legs and pushed his cock into me. He rode me like a horse, with his horse cock. He pulled me to the side of the bed on my back and stood as he entered me. He would spend ten to fifteen minutes in a position and change. He fucked me for hours, gently, hard, passionately, lovingly roughly, wildly, running the gamut from romantic to animal.

Back on all fours, and without any warning, I felt his muscled paw push into my loose hole. Deeper and deeper he slowly punched my cunt. Then he laid down and pulled me on top of him in a 69. I immediately gobbled down his cock and felt the head pop right into my throat. His hand was in my back channel by the time his pubes were brushing my beard. I deep throated him and pulled off and sucked him back to the root as he fisted me repeatedly. My pussy so wrecked and open he was easily sliding in and out. He started adding fingers from his second hand as he slid and out with the first. He got 4 fingers inside of me with his second hand filling my outer sphincter. Even now he was stretching my limits. I could not take the entirety of his second hand, but it was pretty damn close.

His right leg rose and wrapped around the back of my head and he drew me down completely on his cock. The head completely submerged in my throat. Without warning or delay he started to piss. I could not even taste it.... I could not even swallow. It went directly down my gullet. It was a strange sensation a warm vibration in my chest and spreading to my stomach. He continued to slowly fist my ass as he pissed down my throat. One hand in and out and the other entering and pushing deep. Over and over. Before he finished pissing, I began to run out of air. I did not struggle or panic. My body just got very warm and relaxed. It was like an amazing high... for a few seconds till I went limp. Daddy deftly moved his leg and used it to pull my collapsing head off his rock hard tool. Still pissing a bit the spray on my face revived me and I gasped deeply. In a few seconds when I gained my full senses I realized from the odd tugging from inside my chasm. Both his fists were inside of me.

He coached me with his soft drawl. "Relax boy, you're doing great. Making me so proud. Now I know, all I have to do to double fist you is make you pass out." He teased. "Now, I am going to start pulling out. Just relax. Don't push. That's it... slowly. Breath... and... there we go boy! My good pussy boy!" His hand slipped out of my destroyed cunt with an audible pop. And in a few minutes he freed the other hand and rolled me over onto my back. He climbed between my legs and held my hands above my head with his own. His mouth covered mine as he kissed me deep and passionately. His throbbing pole homed in on the void of my chute and sank back inside me. My sphincter closing around it as if grabbing onto a lifeline.

We were both drenched in sweat and growing tired. It was late in the night... early morning. Daddy looked deep in my eyes just staring for a while as he gently rocked back and forth, seemingly lost in the throws passion. His cock inside me pumping and pulsating slowly. Eventually the twinkle sparked in his eyes again and he spoke. "Do you want Daddy to breed you boy? Do you want my load?" He asked in a dry hoarse voice.

"Yes Daddy, please. Breed me Daddy!" I replied with a cracked voice myself. Tired and thirsty from the physical activity of fucking for the past few hours.

"OK, but on one condition boy. Will you give Daddy's seed back to him?"

"Uh, yessir!" I said, more than a little excited. I loved how his dirty mind worked.

Daddy tensed up. He spasmed as he shot a heavy load in my gut. It was not with the intensity of some of his other orgasms, but it was such a heavy thick load that I literally felt its weight, heat, and volume inside my belly. He moaned with his orgasm and placed a hand on my still soft clit. The heat of his touch made me shoot immediately after the hours long buildup. I was still limp, my cock turtled, and he did not stroke me. But the texture of his hand and touch, combined with his spunk inside me, made me orgasm and put a thick creamy load onto my own belly between his fingers. I clenched my ass tightly as I shot triggering yet another heavy ejaculation from Daddy. He had been holding it so long and building up such a load that he came a second time seconds after the first.

My pussy could not contain all of it and it started to leak out around his cock. "Boy, I told you to give it back to me, not spill it all over." He mockingly chided me. But with that, he pulled out and dove into my cunt, tongue first. His lips locked around my hole and he sucked hard on my ass. He reached up to my belly and tapped gently a couple of times. So I pushed, trying to give him all the seed he had spilled in me. I could not tell how successful I was. All I could feel down there was his tongue in my gaping twat. And the vibrations of his moans as he lapped at my hole.

Soon Daddy lifted his head from between my legs and crawled up over me. He leaned into my face and I parted my lips for what I thought was going to be a kiss. A few inches from my face though, he stopped. And then he let loose a thick, milky, creamy drool. I opened wider and he fed me my cum. Before I could swallow he lowered his lips to mine and we kissed. HIs tongue in my mouth and the cum flowing back and forth from his mouth to mine. We cum kissed and pawed at each other's bodies. Daddy loved me and was showing me the depth of his cravings for his boy. I could do no less. I loved him just as much.

I don't know what time it was but we finally collapsed holding each other tight, cum still in our beards and all over our bodies. I know it was not long before the alarm went off. Fuck, I did not want to get up and drive an hour to get to work. "So don't," Daddy said. "I have a better idea..."

And we began an incredible kinky life together!


12