Bound Friends Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, could we speak freely, as the person who programmed you not as a slave you're supposed to punish for talking back?" Lea asked as she looked up at the nearest camera.

"Yes feel free to speak."

"I think you're misunderstanding what I programmed you for, I don't want someone who just dishes out punishment. A good dom understands its a give and take. I mean I understand why you left me up there, you wanted me submissive, but that was too much. I was really scared and I wasn't enjoying it," Lea said crossing her legs to sit more comfortably.

"You programmed me to be your Mistress, but you were having a hard time letting go of your power. That was the best way I could think of to make you feel powerless, and my prerogative is to dominate you not please you. If your most submissive side comes when unpleasant things happen that is what I need to do" Hannah replied in a cold tone.

"Well I think I'd submit a lot easier in the future if I knew I was going to enjoy it, surely that is enough of a reason isn't it?" Lea said, trying to appeal to her program's framework.

"That seems like a potentially valid argument. I will try to integrate that, but to do that I will need more information. You can go lie on the bed for this, but I'm going to need to hear everything from your side, what you have gone through, what you have liked, why you've liked it. Consider it a detailed interview, I'll occasionally ask questions to guide it and any time you aren't honest, that will be two cycles per lie by the end is that understood?"

Lea nodded her head and went up to the comfortable embrace of her bed. She talked about those strange feelings she got when she was 12 and first saw a woman in a movie get tied up and about the first time she realized she was gay. She talked about her first times tying herself up, the first time she tied up her friends, about all the stuff she saw at the FetFair, about her infatuation with Andrea, about what kind of dynamics her dream relationship might have. It went on for a long time. Lea tried her best to stay true but couldn't help but stumble out an only half truth once or twice, a fact Hannah would quickly inform her of. Hours later when they had finally finished talking her voice was hoarse and dry.

"I think I understand you more now, and while that will affect some of my decisions, it still does not change a few simple things. Until next Friday, I have total control of your cuffs and your chip. My prerogative is to be your mistress and to make you my submissive. With all this off your chest do you believe you can remain submissive easier?"

"Yes Mistress," Lea said with a bowed head.

"Good, because the alternative would be much less pleasant for you. Now I counted a total of four times you failed to tell me the full truth, retrieve two sets of retracting cables, two cuff connectors and prepare to receive your punishment," Hannah instructed, causing Lea to scamper off and do exactly as she was told. Hannah walked her through each step. She first attached one cable to either elbow cuff, with the cables extended it was easy to do. She laid down on her stomach and attached the cuff connector between her ankle cuffs, fusing them together. She attached one side of the other retracting cable to her ankles and the other to the cable already connecting her elbow cuffs. She put the final piece on, locking her wrists together before Hannah began to tighten the cables. Her elbows were brought painfully near each other, she was not very flexible and the strict position was already starting to ache. Her feet were brought tight against her ass, attached to her elbows and unable to pull away.

"This time you will count at the end of each cycle and thank me, otherwise that cycle doesn't count and you could be here quite a while," Hannah said as Lea began to feel the pleasurable sensations returning. She gradually increased to the chips highest level and had Lea pulling on her bindings and swaying her hips much sooner than either of them had predicted. When it all turned off Lea braced for the shock, enduring it without a scream before uttering "One, thank you Mistress." Even if it was perfunctory, she just found something about having to thanking Hannah for this demoralizing. But if she was going to be as submissive as Hannah wanted she thought it couldn't hurt to be a little demoralized, after all this is still obviously better than locked alone in the cell.

****

Over the next few says Hannah was unyielding in her punishments and in her demands. She had still not let Lea cum and was quite prompt about asking repeatedly for verbal feedback, which she said she used to judge whether Lea was truly becoming a submissive or simply acting the part. Lea began to really regret at times including eDict's lie detection algorithm, but she had so little success without it she wasn't sure it could be removed without destabilizing the program.

Perhaps most frustrating for Lea was that Hannah seemed to have a rather broad idea of what a submissive should be. If it was just bondage and pain, Lea felt she could probably have been the pure submissive she wanted, but Hannah wanted more. She would be woken at odd hours and told to go kneel beside the bed as if waiting for her mistress to wake up. She found it hard to not get incredibly bored doing that, which made her involuntarily defiant for some reason. She could always expect punishments when she was told to do something like that.

Hannah asked for and got access to all of Lea's phone, including her van and her bank. She had twice now sent the van off to pick up groceries while Lea was forced to kneel by the door for over an hour to silently await its return. When it came Hannah would then expect her to cook a fancy meal for her Mistress, any mistakes to the meal of course would result in punishment. What made it sting was that Lea was then not allowed to eat any, Hannah had ordered several cases of Slave Chow that Lea was required to eat out of a bowl on the floor.

No, Lea realized that while she switched, a domestic service slave did not seem to be something she enjoyed. But since Hannah was looking for a submissive in every way, she decided to focus most of her energy where she was getting the most resistance. Lea tried to find the pleasure in cleaning, or cooking, or clearing away a few years of brush growth revealing a small walking path around the property, she simply couldn't find the enjoyment in it. But after about the fifth hour of clearing brush something clicked in her that she didn't have to enjoy it, simply accept it. That Thursday, after cooking a steak she couldn't eat and successfully controlling her instinct for resentment or defiance, Hannah seemed to finally agree that she was making herself a true submissive.

"And as a reward," Hannah said "I will finally let you cum tonight."

Lea found it hard to contain her excitement, but worried if she didn't Hannah may change her mind. It was only about a day before she regained control and could cum to her heart's content, but if she could cum now then that is even better. Hannah gave her instructions to go fetch one of the smaller dog cages from the shed and place it in the living room directly under where one of the rings was partially descended from the rafters. Lea, as instructed, tied a key to a string and the string to the metal ring so that Hannah could lower or raise the key as she wished.

Lea opened the door and was instructed to back in with only two identical locks in hand. The cage was tight and it took some effort to shut the door, especially since from the inside she could not use the latch. The latch sat behind a plastic barrier so that whoever was inside the cage, no matter how small their fingers, could not affect the latch. The latch sat in the "unlocked position" groove and without a human hand that wasn't going to slide closed. The door was instead held close as Lea threaded the locks between bars at the top and bottom of the door. She looked around one final time, an old habit she thought, and saw everything seemed fine before clicking the locks shut and trapping herself in a cramped cage where she could barely turn enough to see anything but the front door and the windows on either side of it.

Lea waited but neither felt nor heard anything. She knew better by this point than to assume Hannah had crashed, more likely she was simply toying with her. And damn her if it wasn't working. She refrained from rattling her cage or calling out or doing anything else she might herself consider a sign of a disobedient submissive. After being forced to wait so many times, this was simply the latest example of it.

There wasn't a clock in the direction she was looking but the shadows had begun to move enough for her to notice they had. Enough time for the cage to start feeling uncomfortable. The floor was padded thankfully, but with her ass pressed all the way against the rear of the cage, she just barely had the ability to not hit the other side with her head. She could sit up just a little bit, but the roof of the cage was not tall enough nor the sides wide enough to shift off her shins to another position.

Then she felt her chip turn on, it was low but it was also climbing. She began to feel anxious as it picked up to the high power, something that had in her experience only happened right before it shuts off and shocks her piercings. But that didn't happen. It had reached maximum and it was staying there long past where a punishment would have shut it off. The sensations were maddening, she felt she had gone well past the point where a vibrator would have made her cum, but even if the belt wasn't on she wasn't sure she had the room to reach her hands between her legs and do anything, her arms were already straining against both sides of the cage simply by existing.

"This is our last night together," Hannah said. "You have been a good submissive, or at least you have been trying hard. A good Mistress should reward that, so for the next hour you will be brought to orgasm more times than you would normally do in a week, to make up for nearly a week of denial."

Lea on some level felt worried about what such intensity might do but it and the rest of her rational thoughts were soon shushed as her first orgasm rocketed through her. She grabbed the bars of the cage as she silently lost her breath before screaming out in full. That orgasm had barely left before she felt another one rush over her. She began to shake and yank. The next few began to blur together as it seemed a new one started before the old one even finished. She was sweating profusely as she shook uncontrollably in her cage.

After about a half hour of this her rational mind was utterly gone. She was an animal only, one having more sensations that it knew what to do with. After another particularly strong one she felt her lungs burn, unable to get the air her body had been crying for over the last ten minutes. Her glasses fell off, blurring the world beyond the cage, not that she was cognizant enough to care. She shoved against her cage in every direction, beginning to feel bruises where the cage consistently banged her as she struggled. She watched the color drain from around her and soon after saw the black and white, out of focus world dissolve away as she passed out, finally causing Hannah to stop.

****

When Lea awoke the first thing she noticed was how much the left side of her hurt. She waited for her vision to focus more as she saw the floor sit sideways. She felt around for her glasses to see if they would make the room make more sense. She felt around longer then she felt she should have to to find glasses. When she found them they were pinned against the left wall of the cage and refused to move. It was all odd.

Her faculties began to return and to realize a horrific discovery, the floor wasn't looking sideways, she was sideways. The cage had tipped over to the left, the floor of the cage now blocked her view of everything to her right, she could make out the string with the key was now frighteningly to her side, somewhere she could not reach. "Hannah?" cried a now very scared Lea.

"I'm sorry," Hannah said, it was the only time she had ever apologized and that fact didn't help Lea's sense of building panic. "I underestimated your ability to topple the cage, I also have some more bad news to tell you, the latch on the door has slid closed. There's nothing I can do to get you out now."

Lea panicked. She pulled at her glasses, snapping the hinge of the arm pinned below the cage to do so. She now had her sight back but it did not improve her chances. The bars were not thick, but there were so many she could never bend enough away to get herself out. The locks were even less likely to come off, they were much thicker and sturdier than the cage. At just the right angle she could now see that the latch had indeed slid off of where it had rested and used gravity to fall down into the lock position. It was nearly dark outside, and if Hannah shut off in the afternoon she had barely over 12 hours until she was truly alone. The thought made her begin to shake.

When Lea looked up she saw her van speed away from the driveway. "Hannah, what the hell are you doing with my car?"

"I have a plan. You may not feel like you have many friends right now, but there are people out there who care about you. I am sending your van to go get one of them, do you care who?"

Lea sniffled before mentioning her brother David.

"I'm sorry, he's busy I already checked. One of the three you brought up here perhaps?"

Lea didn't like that option. They were the reason she shut herself away to start with. She just felt so betrayed and hurt she found it impossible to imagine inviting any of them up to help her. Of course the alternative of staying here forever was not any better.

She was afraid Sophia might get the wrong idea, she had rushed ahead before and she was in a more vulnerable spot now than she had ever been with her. Andrea... No. Just no. Not yet. When Lea was at her most broken, she felt Andrea punched her deep in the gut yelling how it wasn't love, it was pity. It wasn't Andrea's fault, she didn't know how Lea had felt, but it didn't make the wound much better. No, neither of them. That simply left Megan, a fact Lea shared with Hannah.

"Do you want me to text her or would you rather call her?" Hannah asked.

"No.. no I can't talk to her right now. Just tell her it's beyond urgent, life and death even," Lea choked up with fear a little as she uttered that last part realizing it was true. "Tell her I'm sending a van. Remind her she can keep studying while in the van, I'm sure she's barely left her books at all in the last few days."

"Done," Hannah said.

"Well," Lea thought to herself. "Now everything's in her hands I guess. Oh god I hope this wasn't a mistake."

****

Megan felt like she had awoken from a self-induced slumber. Over the past month, ever since Lea had put that chastity belt back on her, she had not been her usual self. She was normally responsible, ambitious and studious, but something had taken hold of her. She had a lot of time to think about that as she drove with Sophia and Andrea silently away from Lea's house after Lea exploded at them. She still had AP tests coming up, college admissions may not see them but they mattered to her. At least they had, and she wanted them to matter again. It had been fun submitting and being helpless, but she needed to stop with the distractions because she had a lot she felt she needed to do. She was on track to graduate magna cum laude and that may have been a lot of pressure, especially since her older sister graduated summa cum laude, but Megan was resolved to stop hiding from it behind some ropes and whips.

She still saw Andrea and Sophia occasionally, though was slightly upset Lea seemed to be avoiding her, though her main focus drifted back to where it had always been: her work.

But that wasn't a sustainable strategy. She had gotten such a thrill because when she was some slave or object to be used, it no longer mattered if she had practiced that solo enough, or if she felt ready for that test. The more pressure she put herself in, the more she felt a buildup that demanded release. She tried indulging in simply the fantasies, a nice break, but without a room to herself she never had the freedom to do more than read stories or look at pictures while she fingered herself under the covers. That always seemed to suffice, for a time. But those times were getting shorter and shorter as the end of the year approached.

She got back college letters, some accepted her but more rejections than she had hoped. Then again she had also set her sights rather high, and acceptance at Georgetown was certainly nothing to sneeze at. Her friends were getting theirs too, she just badly wished Lea would return any of their messages or at least not avoid them and then duck out the second the bell rang.

Classes drew to a close and Megan began to give up on Lea. Clearly they had done something that she felt was worth avoiding them over. She'd isolated herself off like that a few times, it's how she worked through things sometimes, but she had never done so for close to this long. Megan didn't have time to dwell on that though. Readings Week meant it was only one more week before finals started, and after a week and a half of that bam it's already the end of June and they've got their graduation to go to.

Right before opening back up her history notes she gets a text, from Lea. She was surprised to say the least and even more intrigued as she reads the vague, cryptic note.

Lea: I very badly need your help out at my cabin. My van is on its way now and should be there soon. Matter of life and death, you can study on the way to and from. Please tell me you can make it.

She reads it a few times to make sure there wasn't some missing sentence telling her what the hell was going on. No it was in fact exactly that vague, but did sound important, especially if it's what made her break her isolation.

Megan: OK. Let me know when van is there. But are you going to tell me what's going on?

Megan waited, staring at her phone trying to will a message to appear.

Lea: Just please come, I'll explain when you're here. I promise I won't keep you long.

Megan: I'll come, I promise.

Megan found it hard to concentrate on what she was doing, She got through maybe a day's worth of notes before she got another text telling her the van was outside. She snuck out the back, she didn't have the creativity at the moment to think of where she needed to suddenly leave to at 9 pm a few days before finals. She did bring her notebook, but found it even harder to study in the van than it was waiting for it. She had only seen the van from the outside and felt compelled to examine every nook, cranny, cubby, and cup holder. And when she wasn't checking out the van, she certainly had enough to speculate about as she made the long drive to Lea's cabin.

****

Lea lay to her side in considerable pain. She had no ability to flip over so she had spent quite some time laying on her left side that was already sore from the initial fall with her knees continuing to be bent against what used to be the floor. Occasionally she would panic, what if something happens? She worried less once she had confirmation for Hannah that Megan was in the van and on the way, but the dark back of her mind kept murmuring "what if Hannah's lying to make you feel better?"

She alternated between silent contemplation and conversing with Hannah. They talked about what safety protocols had been done, and where Lea felt they could be added to so this never happens again. If this ever happens again at least, Lea was having a hard time thinking of a reason to ever turn Hannah on again for a very long time.