All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 19'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Glad you're back at it.

If I had to guess, I'd say the relatively low rating is coming from not continuing your cliffhanger and a lack of overall sex in this chapter. Very happy that you've updated the story, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What about Lea and Sophia?!

hi78ehi78ealmost 6 years ago

Great story, but you just have to tell us whats happening to Sophia!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Check out the writer's blog

If you are reading and wonder what happens next, check out her blog. It should be under her profile, and read up to the unfinished part 24. Also find out a little about this world of the Bound Friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

Where's the next story? What happened with Sophia! This is cruel!

beth_beth_over 2 years ago

I’ve loved this story since I first read it, several years ago now. I’m sure I’m not alone in appreciating it for the inventive (and utterly hot) situations you’ve conjured for them, but at this point the characters have long since become more important than the heat. It’s a testament to your storytelling ability that I care as much as I do about them. That said, my heart aches for Lea and I miss her when she’s not part of the main flow of the story. Not a criticism, it’s your story after all, just my own reaction. In a story filled with great characters she’s your best one, and the could-have-been relationship between her and Andrea is easily my biggest regret. Thank you for sharing what you have, here and on your blog. Incredible work!

cradulichcradulichabout 2 years ago

Very long and very enjoyable. It is a shame you didn’t finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous