All Comments on 'Bound in Spirals Ch. 08'

by DistortedSense

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate you

You've ruined good storytelling for me! Good God that was awesome. I don't wether to stalk you and kiss you or just slap some terrible writing habits into your perfect ass! It's so good it's disgusting. ^-^ On a serious note though, I have to say this was an awesome chapter to an amazing story. Thank you for writing and allowing us to witness your art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
uhhhhh

that ending... no seriously, it throws me so far that i am done reading for the night!

He needs to go mad with magic (a bit), put the hurt on them all, then relate to Feima's mother what just happened (feel dumb and get ridiculed by the other elf's even if they dont like sam), then revive Belleby somehow, then Feima's mother will have to do something crazy to help reattach the bond between Belleby and Feima seeing as it seems that Feima's mind has been torn due to the bond...

Ok, needs is a strong word, the above is just my mind doing damage control on the total savage situation that just occurred...

DistortedSenseDistortedSenseover 8 years agoAuthor
Response to first Anon

Haha, wow! I've never received such high praise, it's doing great things for my ego. On a more serious note, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. It's really satisfying to know that someone appreciates the work I put into it(though I don't really think of it as work due to my own enjoyment). I hope you will continue to enjoy the story as we get closer to the halfway point(I think, you can never tell how long these things will be...). Chapter 9 should come out at the end of the month, maybe sooner if I feel like it. :)

DistortedSenseDistortedSenseover 8 years agoAuthor
Response to second Anon

I won't give anything away, but some of your 'needs' may or may not be fulfilled in the coming chapters. Though perhaps less than you'd like. (cue mischievous laughter) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Suck

WHYYYYYYYYYYY I'm not going to be able to use a computer for or my phone for 3 months when I go overseas. I won't be able to know what happens. your evil. On another note great chapter and a hell of a cliffhanger

AA101

DistortedSenseDistortedSenseover 8 years agoAuthor
Response to AA101

Haha, sorry bout that! If you really are gonna be gone for a while, shoot me an email. I can hook you up with an 'alpha' version of Ch. 9 if you want, since this is a special case. :)

lonecrowlonecrowover 8 years ago
Bad! Very bad!

Bad cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My 2 cents

A great story! I will continue to read and enjoy. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Probably the first time I've seen a nerdy, spineless, naive character be so accurately, quite frankly, i hate him for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDistortedSense@DistortedSense
Read the rest of Bound in Spirals book one @ wattpad.com/distortedsense ! If you want to support me and check out my new writing you can find it available publicly there as well as on my Patreon account where I post new chapters a month early @ patreon.com/distortedsense ! Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES