Bound Mom

Story Info
Dad left Mom tied up. What are the kids to do?
3k words
4.56
123.7k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

Just a fun little romp that I hope you enjoy. As always, countless thanks to Todger65 for editing.

Bound Mom

Dad left Mom tied up. What are the kids to do?

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Ted was chuckling to himself as he pulled the car out of the garage and drove down the street. He loved making her wait, and his lovely wife Lisa was most assuredly waiting. At the moment she was in their marriage bed, tied up. She was totally nude and had a blindfold on. Each minute she waited for his touch seemed like an hour and her only company was the soft music playing on the bedroom audio system.

He had tied his wife up and then conveniently realized that they were out of lube. Lisa groaned as her husband explained that he would have to go buy some. She knew he was torturing her, and she was so desperately horny. Ted planned to drive around for a while before returning home and ravishing his bound wife.

There were two significant problems with his plan for his wife's sexual gratification. The first was the car that ran a stop sign and impacted the driver's side of his car. He was immediately knocked unconscious. When paramedics arrived, he was awake and relatively unharmed. He did have a concussion and was transported to the hospital where it became apparent that he had short term memory loss. Calls to his wife's phone went unanswered for obvious reasons.

The second problem, and his wife's saving grace, related to their two children. Their twenty-year-old son and their eighteen-year-old daughter, Jay and Jan, were supposed to be out of the house for the day. The siblings had planned a day at the beach. An hour after they left home severe thunderstorms caused them to cancel their plans and they had to return home.

Jan and Jay walked into their home and were surprised that neither their mom nor their dad were in evidence. The house was quiet except for the barely heard music coming from upstairs. The siblings grinned at each other. It occurred to them that maybe their parents were having sex. Both thought that would be awesome. They couldn't wait to sneak down the hall so they could listen at their parent's door.

The fact was that Jay was very excited and hopeful. Over the last few years, his view of his mother had changed dramatically. He now viewed her through the eyes of a virile young man and the view was amazing. He was constantly watching his mother's every move, trying to get a better view of her treasures. He had developed a huge crush on his mother and was hoping that he might get a glimpse of her naked. One look would give him masturbation material for weeks.

Jay took Jan by the hand and they began their stealthy journey to their parent's bedroom. When they approached the bedroom, both were shocked to see the door wide open. They didn't have a clue that their dad liked to leave the door open when he tied up his wife. It ensured that she could hear him moving around the house, further torturing her.

The open door made the siblings pause. How would they be able to look into the room without being caught. It was Jan that noticed, that other than the music, there was no other noises coming from the room. She screwed up her courage, crouched down, and slowly peeked around the door and into the room. She immediately jumped to her feet, stifling a squeal of surprise. She turned to her brother and gave him a huge grin.

Jay looked at his sister in confusion for a moment before moving over to stand next to her. He looked into the room and suddenly his shorts were way too tight. His beautiful petite mother was laying blindfolded on the bed. Her brilliant blue eyes were covered by a silk mask and her arms were resting on each side of her head with her wrists tied to the headboard. Her silky blond hair was splayed across the pillows. Her amazing C-cup breasts were on full display and Jay's cock throbbed. He wished more than anything in that moment, that he had a photographic memory.

Jay's eyes tore themselves away from his mother's amazing tits and journeyed downward. The view that greeted him left him lightheaded. His father's clever use of ropes had positioned his mother's legs pulled back toward her chest, knees bent, and legs spread. His mother's bald pussy was on full display, perfectly positioning her for her lover's cock. He could see her labia shining with her arousal. His cock was now painfully erect and it felt harder than it had ever been.

Jan was giddy with excitement and bouncing on her feet. Her young mind went wild thinking about what they might get away with doing to their mother. Jan also found her mother very attractive. She and a few of her closest friends had recently found that sapphic love was a great way to spend time between boyfriends. Armed with her newfound bi-sexual nature, the young blonde couldn't wait to play with her sexy mom.

Jan walked over to the bed and climbed on next to her mother. She began giving her mother light butterfly kisses on her ears and along her neck. Lisa couldn't remember Ted ever doing that while he had her tied up, but she decided that she liked the change. What she wasn't ready for were the lips that kissed hers a short time later. The soft lips felt amazing. She opened her mouth and brought her tongue into play lustfully.

Jan's deep kiss with her mother had immediate results. Lisa began to undulate her body to the limits of her bindings, displaying her evident arousal. In a moment of clarity, Lisa realized that whoever was kissing her so wonderfully had to be a woman. This was a huge step up in the game she and her husband played. One she was surprised that Ted hadn't discussed with her, but anger at his unilateral decision was beyond her at this moment in time. Whoever the woman was, her kisses were amazing. She almost said something but caught herself in time. Ted had trained her to remain silent during their games. She was allowed only those sounds resulting from her sexual gratification. Otherwise, Ted would employ the ball gag. She wasn't a fan of the ball gag at all.

Jay wasn't sure what his sister's plan was, but he was more than happy to let her run with it while he watched. He began taking off his clothes so he would be unencumbered while stroking his cock. He also didn't want to get cum on them, and at this point, he had no doubt that he would be cumming. The thought that he would be naked in front of his sister never crossed his mind. He was totally focused on the bed and his hot mom. Although, to be frank, remembering that his sister was there probably wouldn't have stopped him.

Jan stopped kissing her mother and slid off the bed. She then noticed her brother standing naked at the foot of the bed. Her mouth dropped open when her eyes fell on his raging erection. She had no idea that her brother was so big and so thick. His cock looked scrumptious, and she couldn't wait to tell her friends about it. She knew that her brother would have an exponential increase in his dating life once she did.

Jan had decided to see just how aroused she could make her mother. She quickly undressed and stood nude next to the bed. For the first time since entering the room, Jay looked at something other than his mother. His sister's awesome body was a younger version of their mother, and it took an iron will not to shoot his load right then and there. He almost complimented her before he caught himself. He didn't want to alert their mom that her children were molesting her.

Jan climbed back onto the bed and moved between her mother's legs. She knelt and leaned forward, supporting her weight on her arms to ensure she wasn't touching her mother. She leaned her head forward and kissed her mother's lips again. She continued to deepen the kiss until their mouths were locked in passion. She pulled back from the kiss and flicked her mother's left nipple with her tongue. After a moment's hesitation to torture her mother, she flicked the right one. She then sucked the nipple into her mouth while continuing to flick it with her tongue. Lisa let out a moan in appreciation, so Jan repeated the process on her other nipple.

Jan ran her tongue slowly down her mother's body, sliding back on the bed so that she could lay between her mother's legs. She took a second to get her brother's attention and indicated that he should stand near their mother's head. She mouthed at him to pull off the blindfold when she signaled, and he nodded his understanding.

Plan in place, Jan descended on her mother's pussy. She gave her one long lick up her labia and pulled away. Lisa thrust her hips, trying to reach the tongue that had just sent a shock through her. Jan nearly giggled but managed to contain herself. She moved back in place and began to eat her mother's pussy. She latched onto her clit and sank her index finger into her pussy to caress her g-spot. A few minutes of her ministrations had her mother on the edge of climax.

Jan signaled her brother and he reached for the blindfold. He grasped the edge and pulled it off his mother's head. Lisa looked down and saw her daughter grinning up at her from her crotch, "Jan!"

Jan's grin got even bigger, "Hi mom!"

Lisa looked at her daughter with shock and not a little arousal, "What are you... Oh my god!"

Lisa giggled as she sucked her mother's clit into her mouth, interrupting her mother in mid-sentence. She then proceeded to eat her mother's pussy to the best of her ability. Her ability proved to be the most talented her mother had ever experienced. Any thoughts Lisa had of putting a stop to things flew out of her head as her hips thrust upward to meet her daughter's mouth.

Jan's skill proved to be too much for her mother, and she was soon orgasming hard against her daughter's face. When Jan pulled back, her mother's pussy was gaping and dripping with her need. Jan moved out of the way and motioned for her brother to replace her between their mother's legs.

Jay moved between his mother's legs. His gently curved erection sticking out proudly. He looked at his mother's wet pussy with lust, while his mother was caught like a deer in the headlights as she stared at his big cock. Their eyes finally met. Neither said a word as he gripped his cock and began sliding it up and down her slit. He rubbed the head against her sensitive clit, and she groaned. Her eyes watched his cock in fascination.

Lisa had never wanted a cock so bad in her life. She had known for a while that her son was infatuated with her. What he didn't know was that she found him immensely attractive as well. Although, until this moment she had no idea how wonderfully endowed he was. Her husband was better than average, but... Wow! Her son was on a whole new level. She figured that it must have come from her side of the family.

Jay swirled the head of his cock around his mother's vagina for a few moments. When he couldn't wait any longer, he knew he had to have her. Lisa watched and her face clenched with arousal as her son's cockhead slid inside her oh so slowly. Jay was going to make entering his mother last as long as possible. He suspected that once he was inside her, he wouldn't be able to stand the intensity of their coupling and would cum in no time.

While her brother was entering her mother's pussy, Jan was walking around releasing her mother's legs and hands. She finished releasing her mother's hands just as her brother slid his cock fully into the pussy he had craved for so long. Lisa's hands immediately flew to his ass, holding him tight against her as she came hard on his cock. She continued to hold him in place until the spasms in her pussy abated. She then grabbed him behind the neck with both hands and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

He began to slowly stroke back until he was almost out of her, then thrust in until their groins met. Lisa's hands cupped his face and she looked at him with love and lust. He began to pick up the pace and her hands fell to his arms, gripping his biceps as he plunged so wonderfully deep within her. They continued apace and their arousal kept building to amazing heights. Lisa loved watching her son's cock as it fucked her wanton pussy, but she needed in that moment to look into her son's eyes.

Somehow, he knew what she wanted. Their eyes captured each other, and their gaze held until Lisa lost control. She was swept up in one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced as her son pounded her pussy. She was in a wonderful daze when Jay reached the point that he couldn't hold out any longer, "Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

Lisa wanted one thing in that moment, "I want to suck the cum out of you baby boy."

Jay pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and quickly straddled her chest. Lisa pulled his cock into her mouth and sucked him while pumping furiously with her hand. Jay let out a series of grunts as the cum exploded from his cock into his mother's mouth. It seemed like every muscle in his body tensed as shot after shot entered his mother's mouth.

Jan had laid down on the bed next to her mother and was watching from inches away as her brother came in her mother's mouth, "Mom! Don't swallow it all. Save some for me."

She must have heard her because as soon as Jay pulled his spent cock from his mother's mouth, she turned her head and began kissing Jan wetly. They took their time with it allowing Jay a few minutes to regenerate his erection. A feat that wasn't long in the making. At twenty years old and in the midst of the most erotic thing he could imagine it wasn't too surprising that he was ready to go again in no time.

This time Lisa started things off by going down on Jan. Jay took advantage of the situation by entering his mother while she did so. He pounded his mother into another orgasm while his mother ate her daughter to hers. Shortly after that they repositioned, and Jay finally got to fuck his sister while her mother sat on her face. Jay fired his cum deep into his sister and collapsed on the bed.

After a brief rest they started in again. Jay made slow passionate love with Jan as their mother watched lovingly. Jay's last hurrah for the day was doing the same with his mother. He came hard, although by this point he was shooting air. Nevertheless, Lisa felt his cock spasming inside her, resulting in another epic orgasm.

The three of them lay on the bed fighting their exhaustion as they discussed what positioning they wanted to try next and whether a nap would help them rejuvenate. Suddenly, Lisa sat up on the bed, "It's been four hours. Where the hell is your father?"

Jan sat up next to her mother, "Yeh, I was really hoping he would join us."

Lisa got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Ted always turned off her cell phone and took it to the kitchen when they bondage played. He didn't want her to be distracted by the phone's random ringing and text message tones.

Lisa turned the phone on and was immediately bombarded by missed calls from the police and the hospital. She yelled for the kids to get dressed and get downstairs as she listened to the first message. She bound upstairs and threw on her clothes as she listened to the remaining messages. The family ran down the stairs, jumped in their mother's car, and sped off to the hospital.

They rushed into their father's hospital room. He was lying on the bed looking confused and woozy. Lisa ran to the bed and gently hugged her husband, "Baby, are you ok?"

He started to nod his head and flinched from the sudden spike of pain through his head, "My head hurts something fierce, but I'm ok. They tell me my car is totaled, but at least they got the guy that hit me. I do have a question though. What day is it?"

Lisa patted her husband's hand, "It's Saturday honey."

He looked confused for a moment, "Huh. I thought it was Tuesday. Well, at least I didn't miss work."

Lisa realized that her husband had no memory of tying her up. Instead of getting angry like she thought she would, she giggled, "Oh, you missed something all right, but we can talk about that later."

Ted motioned for his wife to come close. She leaned in and he whispered, "My head must have been banged up pretty good. I'm having these weird and kinky thoughts. I know it's nuts, but some of them are about tying you up. Isn't that crazy?"

Lisa laughed, then turned and told Jan and Jay what their father had said. The three laughed heartily for a few minutes until they could finally get control of themselves. Lisa winked at her confused husband, "Not as crazy as you might think."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers