All Comments on 'Bound Mom'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

That was a pleasant diversion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, love it. While dad heals, the daughter can ride him cowgirl while the son fucks mom. Then the women can clean each other's pussies out and they can swap and start again.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait till dad gets home and gets Jan to help him "recover"!

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 2 years ago
Okaaay!

A fun read. Thanks.

ccs29745ccs29745almost 2 years ago

Interesting and nice twist at end of not having the husband/ dad come in on them. Look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about that "bomb threat" on I-95 on 6/14? Damn inconvenience for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I/T between two people, in secret, is what makes it hot and taboo. Harem mode? no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does dad get to fuck his horny daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful, so sucking fucking hot. More and more of this and soon please. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only here would raping your own mother be par for the course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think we need part 2 of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right, you can't be finished with this story. Dad mends, comes home to find Lisa, Jay and Jan fucking each other, non-stop, joins in to get some of Jan, and etc..How does Dad take to Jay fucking Lisa? Maybe not what the girls hoped. Then what happens? Come on add some chapters or write a sequel, picking up at when Dad get home from the hospital. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 1 year ago

Great story that begs for more. Well written, with enough tension to keep us glued to the text. Many thanks for a story well worth five points, more if they were available.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 1 year ago

Great story that begs for more. Well written, with enough tension to keep us glued to the text. Many thanks for a story well worth five points, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This actually happened to me

Bowmar01Bowmar0110 months ago

I agree with the other commentors (is that a word?) great 'start' to a few episodes. Please write more, there is so much scope for your imagination. Awarded five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As a Mother I would have liked the Son Jay to have slipped his Cock into my mouth while I was still blindfolded and the Daughter Jan was taking photographs of this.

Then still blindfolded Son Jay then enter into Mums private parts as started fucking, as Daughter Jan then sat on Her Mothers mouth facing Jay making Mother lick her out as Son was fucking, Jan and Jay facing each other was kissing and exploring each others body.

Then after Son cum, and Daughter climaxed, they took the blindfold off Mum and photographed there Surprised and Shocked Mother, Son and Daughter then menacingly threatened there Mother telling Her she was now there Blackmailed Slave! She would be made to do things when Father was away, and daughter Jan excitedly said! My Brother will be fucking you many more times. Your Now Our Bitch! Mother.

With Mother still tied-up Jan and Jay laid on the same bed next to Mum and they both made love for the first time to each other, Jan full of Cum again sat on Her Mothers face as She licked her brother Jay's Cock Clean.

They then both used Mother again!, this time Jay was nasty he was twisting his Mother nipples hard, telling Her She was his Slut.

Jan then had an idea, keep her tied-up and turn the Bitch over, I want to watch you spank her hard Brother, I will fetch the Video Camera we are really gong to get mother Completely Blackmailed.

JackSeeksJillJackSeeksJill7 months ago

Nice! Not so bothered about Dad's role, bring on his funeral and a new Master of the House...

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

So, what happens next after dad comes home? Come on and pick up your pen for the grand finally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.